All Comments on 'Bethany'

by Daveindenver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

This is so close to what happened to me in the last couple of weeks. The scary part is that it was so gooooood....can it be a second time? Sometimes things are only meant to happen once and I wonder if tempting a second time is worth it. Guess we shall see....Only thing different I don't have red hair. Notice a lot of men here love red hair....but trust me dark hair is good too. :)

JRW

Thanks great story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

This is The guy I need to help me bring out my Wife to be a Hotwife! Help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hahaha Thanks Dave!

Dave it ended up perfect! Oh, and to the previous commenter, no worries I actually have dark brown hair with reddish hues by the salon. Trust me, He loves dark hair.

As far as the story goes, it is simple, honest and my number one fantasy now. Thank you!

b

Paula895u758Paula895u758over 5 years ago
Very sensual and riveting

This was more on pleasing the woman... It was a joy to have read through every word. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaveindenver@Daveindenver
I started writing erotic literature after experiencing a vivid dream about a co-worker. I had been quite attracted to her, and as both of us were married and we lived in a rather conservative community, I did not act on that attraction. After dreaming of her, I wrote the exper...