Bethany Platt: Street Seductions 01

Story Info
Bethany gives Amy a memorable afternoon.
1.7k words
4.5
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the four years she spent in London, Bethany Platt had learned a lot about herself in a number of ways. She had grown a lot as a person, helped by having a fresh start away from everything that had happened to her.

Perhaps the biggest thing she had learned though was about her sexuality. She had enjoyed casual flings with a couple of female friends and it only took spending one night with another woman to make her realise that she was bisexual and greatly preferred sex with women.

Now she was back in Weatherfield and she had very quickly noticed that there was a lot of very attractive women around- and Bethany was very keen to explore the many possibilities. She made herself a list of women she could see herself getting it on with and who she thought might be able to be tempted.

"So many gorgeous women, I must be in heaven" Bethany thought to herself as she compiled the list- which proved to be a pretty long one. There was a good mix of women that were around her own age and some that were older.

The following day, Bethany's first opportunity would come in an unexpected way. Her mum Sarah was feeling pretty down after her recent split from Damon and upcoming divorce from Adam so Bethany decided to order her some flowers to cheer her up.

Normally the flower shop was run by Tracy Barlow, but she had recently headed off to Spain and left Mary Taylor in charge but as Bethany entered the shop she was greeted by Tracy's daughter Amy. Bethany saw the brunette and said: "Oh hi Amy, didn't expect to see you here."

Amy was looking bored but brightened up when she saw the older girl and replied: "Hi Bethany, Mary has had to go out for a bit so I'm watching the place until she gets back. You're the first customer we've had for a while so I'm seriously bored."

A plan was beginning to form in Bethany's mind. It had not escaped her notice that Amy had grown into a very attractive young woman, with a feisty spirit that was very much similar to that of her mother. Bethany suggested: "Tell you what, mum is gonna be working late so I've got the flat to myself, when Mary gets back you wanna come round and hang out at mine?"

Without much hesitation, Amy replied: "Yeah that sounds great, could do with a mate to hang out with especially since Summer is in America and it gives us a chance to get to know each other better." They exchanged numbers and Amy said she'll text Bethany when she's on her way over.

Bethany ordered the flowers for Sarah to be delivered the next day and said: "Look forward to seeing you later then Amy." This was working out better than Bethany had hoped, an opportunity had perfectly presented itself, although she knew that she was going to have to take a subtle approach.

Back at the flat, Bethany did a quick bit of tidying up. She didn't bother getting changed as she knew Amy wouldn't and she wanted to keep things casual- she also didn't want Amy to get exactly the right idea. While she genuinely wanted to hang out with Amy and get to know her better, she also had other things in mind.

Before long she got a text from Amy, saying: "Been released, on my way over- see you in a few mins". Sure enough a few minutes later Amy arrived and the two girls were soon relaxing on the sofa chatting.

Amy got talking about her friendship with Summer Spellman, who had recently headed to America for a term to study and how much she was missing her as the time difference meant they didn't get the chance to text each other as much as usual. Bethany playfully joked: "You know, the way you talk about her you'd think you two weren't just mates."

Amused by Bethany's remark, Amy replied: "Well anyone can see how beautiful she is and I can't pretend I haven't ever had thoughts about her in that way, you know." Bethany teasingly asked for Amy to explain and she continued: "I've thought about what it would be like kissing her and, maybe, more than that."

Sensing that Amy was a bit nervous, Bethany put a reassuring hand on hers and said: "Amy it's OK, a lot of girls feel like that at some point. Like you said, Summer is beautiful so it's completely understandable. I was curious at one point so I kissed a friend of mine and I'm glad I did because I've never looked back since."

Amy was reassured by Bethany's words and said: "I've never had any kind of feelings for a girl before so this is all completely new to me. I want to find out what it's like to actually kiss a girl, especially her, but I dunno if she actually feels the same way or what it means for me."

Bethany replied: "It doesn't have to mean anything until you're ready for it to. Look, if you wanna try it out why not kiss me? We don't have to do anything you don't feel ready for, just one kiss then just see what feels natural."

With a deep breath, Amy said: "If you're sure, that sounds good." Bethany then gently placed a hand on the side of Amy's face before slowly closing the distance between them and bringing their lips together in a soft kiss.

Amy returned the kiss and after they came apart, she said: "Wow, that felt really good." They shared a smile before Bethany brought them together again, this time Amy becoming less hesitant as she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of her first ever kiss with another woman.

Soon the early inhibitions melted away as Bethany and Amy continued kissing with increasing passion, Amy parting her lips to allow Bethany's tongue access. It was a feeling like the brunette had never experienced before.

As they eventually parted it was clear that they were both wanting more. Noticing that Amy was more confident than earlier, Bethany traced a finger up and down her arm and said: "Well you clearly enjoyed kissing me, you up for taking this a bit further."

Amy replied: "Yes, I want to know how it feels having sex with you, I'm all yours." Bethany stood up and took Amy by the hand and led her into the bedroom. Once inside any remaining hesitation was long gone as Bethany pulled Amy into their most passionate kiss yet.

They continued kissing, only stopping when it was absolutely necessary while they were removing each other's clothing, which they simply let fall onto a pile on the floor around them. Once they were both naked, Bethany took a step back to admire Amy and said: "Wow, you're gorgeous."

Amy smiled at the older girl and replied: "Says you, Bethany, you're absolutely stunning." With that Bethany guided Amy over to the bed and laid her down before they shared a kiss and Bethany set about exploring every inch of Amy's body.

Even though Amy did not work out, she still had a really good figure and Bethany was relishing the opportunity to explore it, placing kisses on Amy's neck and shoulders before moving down to her breasts, every touch sending a jolt of pleasure through the brunette.

Every brief expression of delight encouraged Bethany even more as she turned her attention to Amy's toned stomach. As waves of pleasure came over her, Amy found herself gripping the bed with one hand, the other around the back of Bethany's head. Her first experience of lesbian sex was proving better than she could ever have imagined.

If what she had been treated to so far was great, the best was yet to come. Finally Bethany's lips reached Amy's most sensitive area. Without prompting, Amy opened her legs to allow the blonde greater access. As Bethany's lips made contact with Amy's pussy, the pleasure Amy was feeling and the moans she was letting out amplified even further.

Before long Amy reached her orgasm and as she collapsed into the bed, her juices flowed into Bethany's awaiting mouth. Once she had soaked up enough, Bethany kissed Amy, allowing her to taste herself on the older girl's lips.

They lay on the bed for a few minutes, Amy said: "That was incredible, I had no idea it could feel so good. Do you think I could try it now? You know, make love to you like you just have to me?"

Bethany replied: "I was hoping you'd ask" and flipped them both over so she was now lying on the bed with Amy on top of her. Acting on instinct, Amy began kissing all over Bethany, copying exactly what the blonde had been doing to her moments later.

Although this was completely new for Amy, what she was doing was clearly having the desired effect judging by the moans of pleasure that were coming from Bethany as she was enjoying the feeling of Amy kissing all over her body.

The moment of orgasm came and as Amy looked up, she quickly felt Bethany cup her face with her hands and pull her into a passionate kiss. Soon they collapsed on the bed, Amy happily snuggling up in Bethany's arms.

After both coming down from their respective highs, they happily lay in bed kissing for a few minutes. Eventually Amy said: "Much as I could happily stay here I should probably getting back fairly soon, don't want my dad checking up on me."

Reluctantly, they got out of bed and got changed. As they headed for the door, Bethany flirtatiously said: "Well that was certainly the most fun afternoon I've had for a very long time. You've got my number so any time you feel like a repeat performance let me know. Maybe you could even invite Summer too."

Amy was amused at the remark and replied: "Well I will definitely bare that in mind, this has been incredible" and gave Bethany a lingering kiss goodbye before heading out the door and back home.

While she was walking back, Amy couldn't help but smile at the unexpected turn of events. Bethany also allowed herself a very satisfied smirk as she allowed herself to think back to what had just taken place.

She went back to her bedroom and crossed Amy's name off her list. It had been an afternoon of incredible sex, but when it comes to exploring the women of Weatherfield, she was just getting started.