A Walk in the Park

Story Info
Melissa works late and is surprised on the walk home.
1k words
4.08
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa thinks to herself she shouldn't be walking through the park at this hour. It's later than usual, but she had to finish that report. With a sigh she tries to convince herself It's not that late, dusk, still time to get through before the weirdos and druggies come out.

To see her in passing the first thought would be, mousy. If you look closer you'd see how beautiful she really is. 5'3", 115lbs, clearly spending time in the gym. Breasts on the smaller side, but perfect for her figure, with a nearly perfect ass. It's the shoulder length brown hair and glasses that throw you off. The business casual fashion, nothing to draw attention. Again, though, with a closer look you notice how her blouse tapers to a thin waist, her slacks flair out around here hips. To anyone that cared to notice, she's a stunning beauty.

A noise to her side makes her turn, fear shoots through her as a shadow emerges from the bushes. Quickly her fear fades as a short, pudgy, middle aged balding man emerges. He's dressed in a knee length raincoat. A literal caricature of a flasher. Sure enough he pulls his coat open and he's wearing nothing underneath. Not being able to help herself Melissa looks down. It's small, even with her lack of experience, she knows it. Looking back up she sees his face change from delighted to awkward. It appears curiosity wasn't what he was expecting.

The change in his expression almost causes her to laugh. With her amusement he starts to close his coat. Seeing this, a thought appears in her head, fully formed. Her breath catches, excitement blooms in her stomach, her nipples harden and she begins to breath faster. Surely she couldn't, it's so unlike her. It might be fun, if not, she's confident she can get away from him. Then it happens, she's not sure when the decision is made, but it is. She can't remember ever being this excited, surprised she realizes he excitement is sexual. There's heat between her legs, she can feel her panties getting damp. It's not him, it's what she's about to do.

"Leave it open", she snaps at him. He hesitates, "open, I said". His arms go back out pulling the coat open as wide as he can. Again she inspects his body. He's old and out of shape, gray sparse chest hair, a belly hanging over his small cock, skinny legs to small for his body. Desperately unsure of himself. Beginning to harden as this woman inspects him like an object.

Melissa slowly approaches the man, neither one sure what she is going to do. When she's within arms length, she reaches out with both hands and grabs his nipples and pinches...hard, then begins twisting them.

He let's out a little grunt, his eyes squint in pain. She sees this because she's watching his face intently. "do you like this? Is this what you came here for?", she practically spits at him. A mumbled no, as she tries to squeeze harder. Looking down she's asks, "really?". Seeing the evidence of his lie. Letting go with her right hand she slaps down, hard. "don't you fucking lie to me, pervert". Slapping down over and over he starts grunting and moaning. He looks her in the eye, "please...". "please, what? Pervert. " she snaps back. His eyes fall to the ground, and he mumbles, almost a whisper "please..." again.

With only a slight hesitation, she steps to the side and while still pinching a nipple grabs his cock. She can't help but notice the head barely sticks out of her fist. "it's so fucking small, it's pathetic, you're pathetic, pervert. Was I supposed to be frightened of this?" with that last question she gives a quick squeeze and begins stroking it. "is this what you want, loser? For someone, anyone to touch your pathetic little cock?" she taunts all the while stroking him slowly. She releases him suddenly steps away and faces him. She begins playing with her nipples through her blouse. She's never felt this alive, little waves of pleasure rush through her body from her nipples. "Do you want to see them? Do you want to see my tits?" she's never called them that before, calling them tits instead of breasts make her feel like the dominant whore she's acting like. She unbuttons her blouse and pulls it open, her small nipples clearly visible through the thin material of her bra, harder than they've ever been, almost painfully so. She unclasps the front and let's it fall away. An audible groan comes from the old man.

She approaches him once more. With her right hand she reaches down and begins stroking him again. Her left is pinching, twisting and flicking his nipples, alternating between them. Very quickly he starts gasping almost panting, his body starts to tremble. Recognizing what's about to happen, she steps to the side and with a low groan he begins cumming. She's shocked at how much, how forcefully he cums. Thick long ropes of cum keep shooting out, she's jerking him hard now. Calling him names and jerking him off as he trembles and cums more than she had ever seen. After what seems a very long time after 7...8? Long ropes he finally tapers off and stops cumming.

Stepping back from the disgusting little man, Melissa looks at her hand, the hand that is covered in cum. Stepping forward again she wipes her hand off on his chest with a disgusted look on her face. Without another word she turns and continues walking home while buttoning her bra and closing her blouse. Mumbling another "please?" the little man finally closes his coat and slinks off into the bushes he had appeared from.

Melissa was amazed at what she had just done. She realizes how incredibly excited she is also. She couldn't wait to get back home. The little pervert isn't the only one she's going to masturbate to an incredible orgasm tonight. With that happy thought she picks up her pace and started considering how much overtime she could put in before anyone said something about it.