Bethany's Diary Ch. 02 - First client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and almost theatrically raised my arms above my head, stretching and arching my back, keeping my ankles locked together as though tied upon a sacrificial altar. I heard James begin to undress, tiny, almost inaudible sounds that only made sense knowing that he was indeed taking off his clothes. It took an age, and in my mind I could see his layers peeling away to reveal a statue of a man within. I lay trembling in the gentle sound of my own heartbeat, imagining the myriad of opportunities open to him and felt the soft mattress shifting as he mounted and he placed a confident hand on my hip to steady himself as he lay next to me. The bed began to move again and I experienced a pang of disappointment when he ignored the countless alternatives available and parted my legs to lie between them, but I quickly reminded myself that I was being paid to let him do as he pleased and that I had no right to expect my own needs or wants to be considered.

His cock was hard on my belly, trapped between my own athletic abs and his middle aged paunch. He reached down to guide his modest erection into me and I sighed as my own moist desire eased its passage. He began to move his hips, not as my previous, much younger, lovers would, like impatient bucks afraid that a rival would steal me away before he'd planted his seed. Instead James moved slowly, gyrating rather than thrusting, pacing himself for a mile rather than a sprint and I lay moaning beneath him, his body grinding against mine. There was no suggestion of romance, no kissing and no soft words, but why would there be? He fucked me slowly; not to bring me pleasure, but to prolong his own, though I must confess the encounter was far more enjoyable than any sex I had thus far experienced. Just a few minutes longer and I may have climaxed, but James increased his pace as his own orgasm neared and I held him tightly with arms and legs, moaning softly into his ear. He tensed and came silently, thrusting his twitching member deep inside me and resting his teeth on my shoulder without biting. James lay on me, catching his breath, and I too recovered slowly, feeling my breathing and heart rate slowing,

"Did you cum?' he asked, as though this was important to him and though I could have lied, I shook my head and smiled reassuringly. "its not important." I said earnestly.

"Thank you.' He replied, "for your honesty." And he moved as though to dismount. But instead James wriggled downwards over me and gently took an ankle in each hand, spreading me wide and staring into my pulsating vagina uncaring that his own cum oozed from me to leave a dark patch on the sheet beneath my buttocks. I felt his hot unsteady breath upon me, his unshaven cheek upon my thigh and I held my breath as his tongue slipped between my folds, tasting his own juices as he eased deeper inside me. He didn't fuck me right away, as I had expected and perhaps hoped, but instead he explored me with lips and fingers and tongue, enjoying the taste and feel of me as I moaned and writhed beneath him. He was the first of my lovers to take the time and trouble to ensure that I too was satisfied and my gentle cries of ecstasy were unequivocally genuine. His touch was thoughtful and considerate and he read my body to bring me the greatest pleasure. I reached to the sides and my fingers curled into the sheets and I threw back my head, opening my eyes and mouth wide as my body shook and my orgasm consumed me. James crawled over me, pressing his lips to mine for the first time and he lay at my side, his leg over me and his thigh against my wet, leaking pussy.

It wasn't late, but we were content to lie entangled in each other's arms without speaking until we both fell asleep. I awoke alone in bed at a little after 6am with light streaming through the open curtains and bathing my naked and uncovered body in its weak summer warmth. From the adjoining en-suite the tinkle of running water told me that James was taking a shower and I closed my eyes and awaited his return. The sound of the shower stopped abruptly and I lay on my stomach feigning sleep. I heard a door open and a moment later felt a hand on my rump and l purred and stretched.

"If I had more time I'd fuck your pretty little ass all day." James leaned forward to kiss my buttock. "But unfortunately my train leaves at 9:30."

"Can't you catch a later one?" I pleaded.

James checked his watch and shook his head and I imagined how he might explain any dalay to his dutiful wife who was surely expecting him home. "Stay as you are," he continued. "Check out isn't until 10:30." he turned away, sitting on the edge of the bed to tie his shoe laces. I could have done as he asked, but instead I slipped from the bed and stalked like a cat to stand before him so that when he looked up from my feet, my crotch was inches from his face. Oh god! "He exclaimed. "You've no idea how tempted I am." he kissed my stomach and gently pushed me backwards.

"Of course,", I purred. "I understand." but rather than move away I eased myself to my knees, parting his legs and reaching for his belt. James checked his watch again and I smiled up at him. "I'll not let you miss your train." I assured him reaching into his pants to release his flaccid penis. James didn't object as I leaned forward to take him in my mouth, swirling my Tongue around it to bring him quickly to erection. Now, I would be the first to profess that I am not adept in a great many sexual matters, and indeed had only twice before performed fellatio. On both previous occasions I had passively allowed my mouth to be used but here James was the submissive partner and I was dominant. I kissed and licked him and took him into my mouth, holding him firmly between my lips. It was neither difficult nor abhorrent, as I previously thought and I loved the taste and warmth of his freshly cleaned cock as it grew on my tongue. I began to writhe like an exotic dancer and the movement of my body was transferred to my mouth. James moaned continuously and reached down with both hands to tenderly hold my head and within a few minutes he filled my mouth. I'd never consumed semen before and James gave me no choice; as he ejaculated I slurped and swallowed enthusiastically and James loudly cried out his ecstasy. When his spasms subsided James drew me to him and kissed me, before hiding himself away and retiring to the bathroom to 'straighten' himself while I returned to the bed.

As he picked up his bags to leave James turned and thanked me, adding. "Would you allow me to take your photograph?"

"As I am? "I laughed. "I must look a sight."

"just as you are. You're perfect." He replied selecting the camera on his phone and I posed for him as he took a number of shots and Dr Matthews left me lying in his bed.

I gave him time to check out and took a shower before dressing and making my way to Kelly's office. My manager was grinning like a Cheshire cat when I knocked and entered her room. "I've had a call from Dr Matthews." she said mischievously and I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, fearing that I'd done something to upset him. "He wanted to ask me whether you worked for me or whether last night was real. I told him that I had no idea what he was talking about." she smiled and I blushed at her compliment.

12