Bethany's Pantyhose Masturbation

Story Info
Good news leads to a nylon masturbation session.
1.7k words
4.47
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany's car pulled up to the driveway. Once the engine stopped, she got out, clutching a stack of files with one hand and fishing inside her purse for keys with the other. Now none of Bethany's neighbors were particularly voyeuristic, otherwise her arrival home and walk to her front door would have been a real treat. Bethany was 5'7 with straight dark-auburn hair falling to her shoulders. She didn't have the cliched hourglass figure but kept her 25-year-old body toned and fit. Her figure was complemented by a yellow sundress which was just snug enough to draw notice to the natural contours of her torso, and the curvature of her B-sized bust, but wasn't so tight as to be gaudy. She wore black, open-toed mules with short, flat heels. When she walked the hem of her dress bounced up and down, past her knees and then back up again. Very observant voyeurs who knew what to look for would also notice the faint gleam of Bethany's 10 denier pantyhose in the sunlight. Files and keys in hand, Bethany entered her house.

Once inside, Bethany kicked her shoes off. She deposited her purse, files, and keys on the kitchen counter, pulled her phone out of the purse and made her way over to the living-room sofa. She sat, tucking her legs under her and called her husband, Ben. As the phone rang, she reached inside her dress, unclasped her bra, and pulled it off. She wriggled her toes, enjoying the sensation of her nylon hose stretching and rubbing against them. Her feet ached slightly. With her free hand she massaged them in turns, giving a small, contented sigh as she did so.

"Hello love" Ben answered the phone.

"Hi babe" Bethany replied. "So, I spent the morning prepping the Davies house; it's all ready for you to show off this evening. Also, I stopped by the office and collected the paperwork from the Weston sale. I'll wrap up the e-filing and fees a little later". She yawned. "After I take a nap" she continued. "Be sure to make yourself look pretty for the showing this evening. Who'd have thought that you'd be the beauty and I'd be the brains behind this operation" she giggled, teasing him.

"Uh huh" said Ben. "Well, math-nerd, can we reschedule the Davies showing for tomorrow? Because" he paused for effect, "the bank approved our loan!"

Bethany leapt to her feet. "Babe! That's great! Yes! Reschedule. We need to go out to celebrate."

Ben responded "Actually, I was thinking we'd stay in and celebrate? I'll be home in about two hours. I can pick up some wine on my way."

"Oh," said Bethany, taken aback. "Did you want me to cook something? I don't know if two hours would be enough time to get everything ready. I mean we have leftovers but ...." she trailed off.

"The leftovers are fine love. Food isn't what I'm thinking of eating tonight."

"Ahh. It's like that is it?" Bethany laughed. "I'm going to hold you to that."

"I can't wait." Ben said. "Bye love."

"Me neither babe. See you soon." Bethany hung up the phone.

Bethany grabbed her discarded bra and bounded up the stairs. Her nap, and the e-filing could wait. She burst into the master bedroom, then stopped to slip the straps of her sundress off each shoulder. She grabbed the waist off the dress and pulled it off over her head. She dropped her bra and dress on the floor, then began pacing back and forth, thinking about how she wanted the rest of the day to unfold. First, a bath. Then she could probably do something quick with the leftovers. And she wanted to wear something sexy for Ben. During these deliberations Bethany glimpsed herself in the full-length mirror adorning the room's right wall. She turned to get a full view. She was naked from the waist up. Bethany ran one hand across her toned stomach, and the other across her tits. She felt her nipples grow erect at the cool touch of her palms. From the waist down Bethany wore white bikini panties over sheer crotchless pantyhose.

Even in Miami's cooler months, not many women wore pantyhose casually. A few years ago, Bethany herself would have laughed at the idea. Then after about two months of dating, Ben asked if she'd wear them sometimes, admitting how much they turned him on. She obliged. At first, Bethany would wear pantyhose occasionally, dealing with the Miami heat by wearing sheer deniers and sticking to air-conditioned environments. They became her go to when she really wanted to treat Ben. Ben was never pushy about it either; after making that first request, he basically left it up to her to decide if, and when she wanted to wear them.

Then as Bethany wore them more and more, she began to enjoy wearing pantyhose for herself. She loved how they felt against her skin (Ben had no problems splurging to buy her the most comfortable brands), and how sexy they made her legs look. She loved how much they turned Ben on, and how she'd practically give other men whiplash as they spun their heads around to admire her legs whenever she walked past them. Wearing pantyhose aroused her. Bethany dressed to accentuate her figure, but never crossed the line into what she considered to be over-sexualized, or in bad taste. Wearing pantyhose felt like a naughty, yet secret, exception to that rule. They'd become a staple of Bethany's wardrobe. She wore mostly crotchless brands as she and Ben didn't want to spend a fortune on replacing pairs of pantyhose with the crotch ripped out in the heat of fucking.

Bethany felt her panties grow moist. The excitement from Ben's news, the anticipation of later that night, and the sight and feel of her pantyhose against her legs was making her pussy wet. Her hand moved from her stomach to the inside of her panties and began rubbing her labia. She squeezed her right breast with her other hand. With her index finger she began massaging her clit. She plunged her index and fore-finger into her cunt and began thrusting them in and out. A small jolt of pleasure ran up her spine, causing her to shudder and gasp. Involuntarily, her nylon toes curled, clutching against the carpeted floor. Rivulets of pussy juice escaped the confines of her panties and ran down the top of her ties, soaking into the top band of the pantyhose leg. Bethany felt a pressure build up inside her. A warmth spread from her pussy to her hips and pelvis and surged up into her abdomen. The pressure and warmth grew more intense, building, coming to a crescendo. Bethany exploded in orgasm. Massive waves of ecstasy rushed up through her arms, and down through her feet. Her breath forced itself from her in short, delighted squeaks. She rode the wave for as long as it lasted, then as it subsided, sagged slightly, finally able to draw in a long, deep breath, then release it with a satisfied sigh.

By this point, Bethany's panties were sodden. She lowered them, then lifted her legs through them, leaving wet streaks against her pantyhose as she did so. With perfect aim she tossed the panties onto the pile already consisting of her dress and bra. She walked over to the king-sized bed and plopped herself onto it. She spread her legs and arms out and stretched. There wasn't any time for a nap, but Bethany wanted to lay there for a few minutes. Her pussy tingled as her juices evaporated in the room's air-conditioning. Bethany brought her legs in and began rubbing her feet together. She ran the nylon arch on her left foot, along the instep of the other and continued along the shin of her right leg, before reversing course and running her foot back down. After doing this a few times, she switched feet and repeated the process. Bethany relished the silky feel of nylon against nylon. She felt herself becoming aroused again. She reached over to the small stand standing next to the bed's left side. A large, single-headed, purple vibrator lay on the table. Bethany grabbed it and with a click, turned it on to its lowest setting. She inserted it into her pussy, and slowly moved it in and out. Closing her eyes, Bethany imagined it was Ben's cock thrusting in and out of her.

Click. The vibrator switched to its medium setting. The thrusting became deeper, and more rapid. Bethany drew her knees up, so that her feet lay flat on the bed. Her free hand searched for a pillow, and finding one, positioned it longitudinally under herself to support her neck and spine. She used her feet to pull herself slightly forward whenever the vibrator went in, then to push herself slightly back again when it came out. As this continued, Bethany began to squirm, and buck her hips. She felt that glorious pressure and warmth building again. Click. The vibrator switched to its highest setting. Bethany pulled her knees to her chest, and rolled her hips up, bringing the soles of her feet parallel to the ceiling. She was now slamming the vibrator into her cunt, as far as it would go, her pace frantic. Her hosed thighs rubbed against her tits, nipples erect and twitching at the sensation. She was close now. A thunderous orgasm quaked through Bethany's body. Tidal waves of pleasure ripped through her, overwhelming her to the point of momentary senselessness.

She came to, breathing hard, basking in a post orgasm endorphin-high. She glanced at a clock on the table. About 25 minutes had passed since she entered the room. Bethany looked down. The bed sheets and tops of her hose were soaked. She'd have loved to stay in bed, perhaps having one more masturbation session before drifting off into a blissful sleep, but Ben would be home soon. Reluctantly, she pulled the pantyhose off, still holding it as she stood up. She smirked, thinking that she needed to add changing the soaked bed sheets to the list of things to do before Ben arrived. She balled up the hose, and grabbing the rest of her discarded clothes, headed to the bathroom to take a shower.