Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
No escape for Beth as she cums hard on the bed.
4.9k words
4.56
23k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © September 2021 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons. It goes without saying that all sexually active characters in this story are over 18

Author's Notes

This is a follow up to Beth's Awakening. Although it is self-contained from a story perspective, I would recommend you read the first story as there will be references which make more sense if you have read from the start.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Beth had thought about nothing more than that answer from her mother. The question had been simple.

"Could you show me what a real cock feels like?" Beth had asked, or more to the point, she had pleaded.

"I guess... well... maybe I have an idea," had come the reply, and a promise that Saturday would be the day.

To say that Beth had been on edge ever since, was an understatement. She was excited and scared in equal measures. Those times with her mother had been wonderful, yet she had such high expectations that there would be nothing better than the real thing. That was the excitement in her young mind, but then all she could see was the image of her parents going at it, doggy fashion, atop the bed, and the way he was pummelling her sex. Then there was the scream, that carnal outburst as her mother came under the onslaught. Beth was scared. What she had done with her mother had been soft and gentle, well most of it, and she wasn't sure she was ready for anything more.

Then there was the thought of doing it, of having an audience as she let her daddy fuck her. Beth wanted it, and wanted it to be with him, but she didn't want him to know it was her. Angela had promised it could be arranged, but Beth had no idea how. By Friday she was so nervous, that she even thought about calling a halt to the whole thing, banishing the very thought to the annals of her mind.

With Peter, her father, out of the way, Beth decided to have that conversation.

"Mum," Beth asked, "do you have a few minutes?"

"Of course, if you don't mind helping change the beds at the same time."

"Sure, Mum. Yours or mine?"

"Mine," Angela responded.

"Of course," came an unusually enthusiastic reply from the young Beth.

Angela followed on behind as her daughter headed for the stairs. Beth was wearing one of those short sundresses that she loved, this one a red floral skater style dress, the full skirt coming down to mid-thigh. Beth bounded up the stairs, two at her time, the fullness of the dress bouncing with every step.

Angela simply stood there, at the bottom of the steps, watching her daughter, or more to the point watching they way her daughter's upper thighs came into view then disappeared again. It wasn't quite enough to see what Beth might have been wearing under the dress, but close to it. Angela waited until Beth neared the top then, with a smile on her face, set off after her daughter.

Moments later, the two women stood there in the master bedroom. Angela moved quickly on to stripping the bed, but Beth just stood there, staring at the mattress.

"Penny for them," Angela commented, seeing how distant her daughter had become, Beth's behaviour changing as soon as they had entered the bedroom.

"I can't," Beth responded, her words directed into space, in the same way as her gaze.

"Can't what? Help change a bed? Do they not teach you anything at uni, my girl?"

For a moment, Beth stood there as she contemplated her mother's words. She'd heard them, but not really paid any attention to what had been said. All Beth could hear, well in her mind at least, was the creak of those bedsprings, the bang of the headboard against the wall and the carnal screams of her mother. It was the first time she had been in their bedroom since the night she had watched them, and now she just couldn't get that view out of her mind.

"Do I need to make you, my girl? You're not so big that I couldn't take you over my lap and give you a good spanking," Angela responded, intentionally being more than a bit suggestive, even shocking, with her choice of words.

"Wh... what?" Beth responded, realising that her mother was asking her something.

"I was saying," Angela answered, sitting down on the edge of the now bare mattress, "you're not too big for a good spanking."

"What? No!" Beth responded, the words suddenly hitting home.

"Well, come here my girl. There's obviously something wrong, so let's be having it... and if you did change your mind, then I'd be happy to give that cute ass of yours a paddling. It's really good for focusing attention, you know."

"No, Mum," Beth spoke, a nervousness in her voice as she sat down next to her mother. "It's just... well... I've been thinking about..."

"...about tomorrow?" Angela responded, reading her daughter's mind.

Beth nodded.

"I saw the way you were staring at the bed," her mother continued. "You're scared, aren't you?"

Again, Beth nodded.

"What is it, Beth?"

"It's... it's... I don't think I can..."

There was a pause as Beth tried to put together the words she wanted to say.

"It's just... well... I'm not ready to be... errm... to have... god, this is embarrassing."

"Go on, you can tell me," Angela responded placing her arm around Beth's shoulders.

"The way he fucked you, Mum. I don't think I'm ready for that."

For a moment there was quiet in the room. All Beth could hear was the imaginary pounding of her heart. Finally, the silence was broken by the gentlest chuckle.

"That's just as well, my dear Beth, as it wasn't exactly on the menu. Would it help if I told you what I had in mind? If you're still scared, then I guess you can call it a day."

"Yes, Mum," Beth answered, smiling back at Angela.

"Well, my girl. Help me get this bed changed and then I'll show you."

"Show me?"

"Bed!" Angela retorted. "Unless you do want that spanking. I can easily get my paddle and that cute ass of yours would look so lovely in a nice rosy pink."

In an instant, Beth was standing at the side of the bed, her hands clutching at the fresh bottom sheet. She knew her mother was only teasing, or at least she hoped that's all it was, but inside Beth did wonder if Angela had a paddle, and really would be intent on using it. Beth wasn't about to find out though.

Moments later, the two women had finished changing the bed.

"Now, Beth. Imagine you are your father, and I'll show you just what I have in mind."

"My father?"

"Sure... all it needs is a little imagination," Angela continued. "You do at least have some imagination, don't you Beth?"

Oh yes, Beth had imagination for sure. All she had to do was close her eyes and she would imagine her parents at it, on top of that very bed. Beth watched as her mother moved the pillows about a foot away from the headboard.

The bed itself, Beth always thought, was a little imposing with its dark metal frame, a high headboard at one end, and a low footboard at the other, each made from narrow metal strips in a rectangular grid. The vertical strips were about a foot apart, and the horizontal ones a good two feet apart, leaving a grid of large rectangular gaps. The headboard came up to about chest high, if you stood on the floor next to it, or waist high if you happened to be on the mattress. The footboard was much shorter, barely reaching the top of the mattress.

Had Beth really paid attention, then she may have noticed a couple of other unusual features. For a start there were the decorative hoops, plain metal rings, adorning the frame at various points. Then there were the two holes, one in each corner post of the footboard, each topped off with a black metal plug. If she had paid attention, Beth might just have wondered what they were for, but she didn't. It was her parent's bed, and they obviously liked the almost industrial, imposing design.

Today--Beth guessed it was for cleaning--Angela had pulled the bed away from the wall, leaving it freestanding in the middle of the bedroom. On that first night though, the one when Beth had secretly watched her parents going for it, the bed had been much closer to the edge of the room, her parent's enthusiasm resulting in the knocking of the metal headboard--actually the bed frame itself was quite sturdy, so what Beth had heard were the metal rings at the headboard end swinging freely--against the wall as they fucked passionately.

"Now, get yourself on the bed," Angela started. "Sit in the middle, your back towards the headboard. You'll have to be patient while I grab a little something from the chest of drawers."

Beth was starting to doubt her mother, but still she found herself climbing up on the bed and positioning herself as instructed on the middle of the mattress. She watched as Angela turned her back on Beth, bent over at the waist, and started to rummage in the bottom drawer of a large chest. Beth's initial intrigue at what her mother was up to soon disappeared, her attention taken not by the mystery of what would be in that bottom drawer, but more by the glimpse of white panties peeking out from underneath Angela's short skirt.

Angela though was either oblivious to the view she was giving her daughter, or totally comfortable with the thought of flashing her panties at the young woman. There was even a little sway in her hips as she rummaged deeper through the contents of that drawer. Finally, and to Beth's disappointment, her mother stood upright again, a small black garment clenched in one hand.

"Here, put this on," Angela called out, tossing the black fabric towards her daughter.

"What?" Beth called out having caught, in mid-flight, what was obviously a blindfold. She started to examine what her mother had thrown at her.

"Go on... over your eyes and fix the Velcro at the back," Angela continued.

"But... why?" Beth responded, still toying with the blindfold, bringing it up to her face then taking it away again, but never quite going as far as putting it on.

"Trust me. You said you didn't want him seeing you... well... put it on and see if it works."

Beth's heart jumped. Was she hearing right? Was this her mother's plan... to blindfold her father so he couldn't see anything? And... would this skimpy bit of soft black fabric really stop his view? Slowly, unable to resist finding out, Beth brought the blindfold up to her eyes. The room went dark as Beth pulled it tight, before pressing the Velcro closed at the back. Oh yes, she now knew why they called it a blind fold.

"So, can you see me now?" Angela called out. She didn't need a response, as she'd used the blindfold many times, both on herself and on her husband, but still she felt it polite to ask.

"No, Mum," Beth responded, her sight taken away from her, her hearing now seemingly more sensitive than before. Beth could hear her mother rummaging once more. In her mind she had a vision of that short skirt riding up and those white panties peeking out. She had no idea what her mother was doing, not as she heard the drawer close, nor as she listened to the soft footsteps walking along the side of the bed. Beth found herself turning her head in the direction of where she thought the sound was coming from.

The footsteps stopped, and Beth found herself straining to listen into the dark. Was her mother still there? Had she imagined the footsteps? Should she take off the blindfold now? It had served its purpose. She couldn't see a thing.

"Ughh!" Beth jumped as she felt her mother's hand stroke her hair, fingers grazing her neck through her blonde locks.

"Lie down," Angela whispered, continuing to caress her young daughter's soft hair. "Don't worry, you won't hit your head."

There was a pause, before Beth followed her mother's ask. Slowly she fell back onto the bed, her head landing on the soft pillow. As she lay there, she heard her mother's footsteps move further towards the bedhead. Beth strained her neck, following the gentle sounds.

"Give me your hands," Angela called out. "That's it, Beth. I'm over here, behind the headboard."

Beth found herself reaching out, feeling for the touch of her mother's hands. It was uncanny how the loss of one sense seemed to heighten the others. She reached out but felt nothing.

"Close," her mother whispered. "A little to the left," she called out.

Beth heard a clink of metal behind her head. Was it her mother tapping something against the headboard of the bed? Beth reached out further. She could feel the cold rails of the headboard, but still not her mother's hands. Slowly, following the metal strips, she fumbled in the dark, searching for the soft touch of another woman, of her mother. Beth heard the clink again and at once pushed her fingers through the headboard. Once again, she was disappointed.

The clink was back, this time a little to the right. It was like the sound of a metal chain pulled against one the vertical rails. Immediately, like a moth to a flame, Beth reached out towards the latest sound with her right hand. By now, she was lying there, with her hands about a foot apart, separated by two of the vertical rails. Beth poked her fingers out through the headboard, searching for her mother.

"Mum?" Beth asked, waving her hands around in the large gap between the metal strips.

"Right here," Angela whispered. "Bring your hands down and you'll find what you're looking for."

Slowly, Beth brought her hands down, hoping not to bash into one of the horizontal bars which crossed the bedhead. She didn't... well, she did bash into something, but it wasn't a hard metal bar, nor was it her mother's long fingers. Beth gasped. What Beth had felt was the smooth chill of... 'was it leather?' she thought to herself... up against her wrists.

Immediately, Beth tried to pull her hands away, but it was already too late. Beth had been right in that it was the chill of leather against her wrists, black leather cuffs to be precise held together by a long length of metal chain. What Beth had heard was her mother standing behind the bedhead and holding the cuffs out towards her daughter. It was the sound of the chain rubbing against the two metal verticals, the ones which now held Beth's hands apart, which had caught Beth's attention, and unable to resist, she had moved her hands right where her mother wanted them. Angela had been holding the cuffs right under her daughter's hands, waiting for Beth to come to her. As Beth gasped to the chill of the soft leather, Angela was already busy, wrapping the cuffs around Beth's thin wrists, allowing the heavy-duty Velcro to snap closed.

"Mum!" Beth called out, struggling to free her hands.

There was no reply. All Beth could hear were her mother's footsteps heading away from her. Was that it? Was Angela going to leave her here, bound to the bed? Beth writhed on the mattress, pulling at her bindings, trying through brute force to free herself, but all to no avail. The cuffs were not moving an inch.

"Mum?"

Beth was starting to panic now. She couldn't loosen the cuffs by pulling, nor could she bring her hands far enough together to pull at the Velcro bindings. Angela had already thought of that one and by running the chain behind two of the metal strips there was no way for Beth to pull her wrists together.

Once more Beth writhed on the bed, but all she managed to do was make her little red dress ride up against her stomach, revealing a pair of cutesy patterned panties, white with tiny pink hearts. She could see nothing, and now there wasn't a sound to be heard. If Angela had gone downstairs, wouldn't Beth had heard the footsteps? But then, was she really paying attention as she fought against her restraints.

"Are you there, Mum?"

Oh yes, Angela was still there. To be precise, Angela was standing at the foot of the bed, smiling at the sight in front of her eyes. Yes, this would be perfect for the coming night. She could already imagine Peter lying there, blindfolded, his hands bound, his rampant flagpole standing to attention.

That was for tomorrow. For today though... well... it would be a shame not to have a little fun, wouldn't it? Angela took the few steps back alongside the bed, all the time her gaze fixed on her young daughter, and those cute panties.

"Mum?" Beth called out.

"Yes, Beth? Is something the matter, Beth?"

"Mum... what have you done to me, Mum?" Beth responded, once again struggling at her bonds.

"You can pull all you want, my girl, but you're not going to get free like that."

"But why, Mum? Why?"

"Don't you see it, Beth?"

There was laughter from Angela as she realised what she had said.

"Oh, I forgot... you can't see anything, can you?" Angela continued. "So that'll be him, tomorrow night... lying there... unable to see anything... unable to touch anything... waiting for me to ride his hard cock... only... only... only it will be you not me who sinks their tight little pussy down on him."

Beth's struggles ceased as she listened to her mother's explanation. It was true. She couldn't see anything. She couldn't reach out with her hands. All she could do was lie there and wait.

"So, my girl... what'll it be? Still want to pass, or are you getting a little excited at the whole idea?"

As she asked the final question, Angela ran her fingertips over Beth's now exposed thighs, tracing a line towards those heart-covered panties. Beth gasped as she felt the first touch against her mound, her mother's fingers grazing her apex before continuing upwards.

It was true. The more she thought about it, the more Beth was getting excited about the idea. In the blackness, she could imagine herself sitting on his cock, in control of her first true fuck. Beth had butterflies in her stomach at the idea.

"Yes, Mum," Beth responded, a nervous edge to her voice, "but... only... only if you promise me, he will be like this."

"Oh, my dear girl. If there's one thing your father likes, it's a little play in the bedroom. He'll be up for it... just you wait and see."

"Thank you, Mum," Beth answered. "Now, aren't you going to let me free?"

"Oh... I dunno. You do look kinda sweet there, all fragile, vulnerable, not knowing just what I have in mind for my pretty little girl."

There was silence from the young woman. Beth just lay there. She didn't struggle at her bonds. She didn't say anything. She could feel her heart thump inside, her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply.

"You find it a bit exciting, don't you? Lying there... waiting... wondering... hoping..."

"Ughh," came a soft moaned gasp from Beth as she felt Angela run her fingers once more over those panties, this time working down towards her apex. It was true. Despite the vulnerability of her predicament, there was an ache in Beth's loins, an excitement deep inside.

"I've seen how you fought against the cuffs, but I don't think you meant it, my girl. I reckon it was all for show. Am I right? Was that just for show?" Angela continued, all the time rubbing her fingers across Beth's panties, working her touch ever deeper between her daughter's legs.

Beth did start to writhe against her bonds once more, wriggling on the bed, pulling at the cuffs as she felt her mother rub firmly over her outer lips. She was breathing faster, her pulse racing from that simple touch. That was the problem. It may have been just a simple touch, fingertips rubbing gently at her hidden labia, but in the darkness, and with her mind focussed on her vulnerability, every move from her mother was just so intense. Every touch sent tiny shockwaves deep inside.

12