Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela smiled. Oh yes, she'd been exactly where her daughter was now, and she had responded in the very same way. It had been so... so... what was the word? All Angela could think was how thrilling it had been to be at the mercy of another, at the mercy of one she trusted. Now her daughter was in that very position, and from the look on Beth's face--Beth was already feeling the heat inside, her mouth open slightly, as she fought her desires--she was finding it equally thrilling.

It was time to surprise the young woman. All the time that Angela had been standing at the side of the bed, she was holding her favourite toy in her hand. Beth couldn't see the wand--thirteen inches of power topped off with a smooth round dome--which was exactly how Angela wanted it. She had picked it up from the bottom drawer after Beth had been cuffed to the bed, intent on keeping her intentions secret for as long as possible. Now though... now was the time to let the cat out of the bag. She gave her daughter's pussy one last rub through those cutesy panties, then removed her hand.

"Please, Mum," Beth moaned out in disappointment as the stimulation ceased.

"Please what, my girl?"

"Your hand... your fingers... please rub me again... I was so close to..."

Beth paused mid-sentence as she felt a pressure back against her sex. There was something different though. The pressure was... well... Beth didn't know how to describe it, but it was wider, firmer, more even... most unlike the touch of her mother's fingers. She was still pondering the same when she called out in surprise, her squeals masking the sudden low buzz of the wand.

It was so easy. With nowhere for the young woman to go, all Angela needed to do was hold the wand tightly up against her daughter's sex. The thin gusset of those panties wasn't going to do anything to hide the torment.

Beth now had something to make her writhe against her bonds, her struggles fuelled by the intensity of the vibrations down below. As she struggled, Beth inadvertently spread her legs slightly, and as she did, her mother pushed the wand harder against her pussy, forcing it up against Beth's hidden clit.

Beth didn't know what to do. She wanted to bring her arms down and grab at whatever was tormenting her sweet sex, but she couldn't. She tried to force her legs closed, but that only made it worse. Beth was now fighting against her bonds, trying to free herself from the torment, the buzz of the vibrator becoming the background tone to her pained squeals. She was already riding a high, and it was so intense, so incessant.

Angela had no intention of letting up just yet. As her daughter's struggles became more physical, Angela simply brought her free hand down and held it firmly against Beth's leg. If Beth wanted to be released, she would have to plead for it, and if she didn't plead for it, she would just have to enjoy the pleasure down below. For now, it seemed Beth was intent on enjoying, or maybe enduring said pleasure.

Beth stiffened, her back arching, her breathing held for a moment as she felt her climax arrive. She kept her position for what seemed like an eternity, riding the crest of the wave, her mind blocking out the torment down below as euphoria took hold. For that moment, the only sound in the bedroom was the constant hum of the toy.

It was a young woman's gasped breaths which finally added to that underlying buzz. Beth was panting hard, her moans pained as the torment continued. Angela just stood there, keeping the wand up against Beth's now sodden sex, rubbing the head up and down across her daughter's puffy lips. Angela was smiling, and Beth... she was already climbing once more.

Beth was continuing to fight against her bonds, pulling hard against the unrelenting cuffs as she tried to stop the torment. She would wriggle, she would struggle, and then she would stiffen, her body consumed by the ripples of yet another approaching orgasm.

Angela did nothing. She just kept one hand pressed tightly down against her daughter's leg, and with the other she held the wand in place, pressing ever harder against Beth's pussy. A push of a button and the buzz intensified, the wand hitting top speed.

"Aghh!" Beth squealed as the vibes hit her deep.

It was too much. All Beth could feel were those vibrations wracking her body, pushing the already inferno like fires towards the point of eruption. Her moans were pained, her breathing was ragged, gasps for air coming between the now frequent waves of pleasure. Beth wasn't sure how long she would last. Her mind was consumed by the intensity in her loins, to the point that the young woman was becoming a little light-headed, as if she were walking in the clouds, so high that she could no longer feel reality.

"Yess... yess..." Beth moaned as she felt another climax nearing.

All that did was push Angela on. She held the wand even firmer against her daughter's sex, rocking the head hard against Beth's hidden clit.

"Please... please... cumming... no... no... more... can't... yessssss!" Beth was pleading, her words, forced out between ragged breaths, as pained as her squeals of orgasm.

Angela didn't stop. She held the toy firmly over her daughter's sex, waiting.

Beth stiffened again, a shriek filling the room as a second big one hit. She had never fully recovered from the first, but this one was so much more. Beth stopped her struggles. Her body went rigid, her back arched against the bed as she rode, higher and higher over the crest of her wave. She could feel the dampness down below but could do nothing to stop it. Finally, Beth collapsed back against the mattress.

Angela noticed it too, the way the dark patch appeared across Beth's panties, starting just where she held the wand. At first, she wasn't sure. Was it just the dampness of her daughter's arousal marking the thin fabric? As the damp patch spread downwards, Angela withdrew the wand. Angela ran her fingers over the dark stain. Oh yes, there was a definite wet patch. She had taken her daughter to another level, and Beth had lost control.

Angela smiled. Once more her mind went back to her own first time tied down against the bed. That time she had been fully restrained, naked, spreadeagled with no escape. She had enjoyed it, and Angela was sure her daughter had enjoyed her first time.

Beth didn't react as Angela undid the cuffs. She simply lay there, panting hard. It was some time before Beth removed the blindfold and sat up on the bed. By then Angela was sitting there at the side of her daughter, innocent, as if nothing had happened. Beth rubbed at her eyes, then her wrists, before falling into her mother's arms.

"Thank you," she whispered, her breathing still fast and shallow. "I think I wet myself, though."

"I don't think you did," Angela responded, running her arm around her daughter, and pulling her in tight. "I know you did."

The room was filled with gentle laughter.

"So, my darling Beth. How about tomorrow?"

Beth didn't respond in words, but the kiss against her mother's lips was an obvious answer.

"So, here's the deal, Beth. Tomorrow night, you go up first. Keep your bedroom door open a little and you'll hear us head up after you."

"Then what? How will I know Dad's blindfolded?" Beth asked.

"Oh, you know the answer to that, don't you Beth? Isn't that how you watched us in the first place?"

Beth's heart skipped a beat. Beth had an open invitation to stand outside her parent's bedroom and watch their every move.

"When he's ready, I'll gesture you inside. All he'll know is that I want to be a little kinky and fuck him blindfolded, nothing more. He won't know it's you straddling him instead of me."

"Will it work?"

"You saw... oh no... you didn't see. Trust me... he won't see anything either. Just one thing..."

"What, Mum?"

"No shorts, no panties. They just get in the way."

"Don't worry. I'll be wearing that little blue nightshirt you bought me. Thank you, Mum. I mean it. Thank you."

To Be Continued

12