Beth's Beat Down Ch. 02

Story Info
It's round 2 and Beth takes on a new challenge.
11.4k words
4.04
9.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth sat in her car, staring at the empty parking lot of the arena where her husband had lost his title. It was 9 am the next day, and the first chance she had to properly process the previous 12 hours. If she were sat in a courtroom and asked under oath "Why did you go home with 'Cocky' last night?" She would not be able to give a straight answer. All she knew was last night she could not tell him 'no'.

She looked up at herself in the rearview mirror. Her still angelic face looked slightly swollen, with her eyes darkened from lack of sleep. Her long blonde hair was still wet from her recent shower at Dom's place before she quickly jumped in an Uber to escape while he slept. Beth stared back at herself, the drunken erotic memories flashing back to her in short bursts.

How he made her take off her clothes before they got into his car. How she giggled like a schoolgirl as she obeyed him without question, dutifully displaying herself to him and the night. He ordered her to suck his huge cock as he drove to his apartment, and she did so with gusto. His cock was still as hard as the first time, despite cumming twice. She loved how lewd it felt to be bent over the center dash, her tight ass sitting up for anyone to see. Her pink folds almost dripped with need as she serviced the cock before her. She lovingly slurped and sucked his gigantic tool, desperate to give him pleasure and have him cum in her waiting mouth once again. As yet now, she could still taste his sweet, salty seed, licking her lips unconsciously as she reminisced.

Beth recalled how he grabbed her roughly by the hair, pulled her from the car, and almost dragged her naked to his apartment. When he released his grip, she bounced before him toward the thankfully empty entrance of his building, displaying her pert form glistening in the warm night air like some sex nymph, ripe to be fucked. She necked him lovingly as they walked. She melted as he devoured her swollen tits in the elevator. Before letting her enter his studio, he forced her to her knees and had her service his long hard cock once more, which she did so without hesitation. Moaning onto the massive black cock as she knelt naked in the apartment hallway, opening her throat so he could fuck it mercilessly. The notion that she could be exposed at any moment caused a shiver deep in her spine even now.

As her memories played out like a waking dream, she could not believe that she followed him into his apartment on hands and knees, focused only on his swinging black meat. Eager to resume her slutty oral action, now in the safety of his living room. She now knew why the catch in her throat burned dimly. She recalled spending nearly half an hour slowly training herself to deepthroat his unbelievable organ. Encouraged by his lecherous dirty talk, every time he called her a married white slut she increased her effort. Desperate to prove herself the slut he claimed her to be.

Beth had discovered that she could orgasm multiple times when she rode his hard cock. She had climbed up his 260-pound frame and slid down all 10 inches of his thick black snake, savoring each blissful inch as it slowly parted her once faithful nether lips. Slowly at first, Beth brought herself to unparalleled sexual heights, they both watched intently as his hard black spear penetrated her depths. Up and down she went, ever faster with each blissful stroke. She would grind herself through each quaking orgasm, never letting up for her body to recover.

Working her way to a fevered frenzy, bouncing up and down on his turgid meat until her legs gave out, all the while cumming over and over. All the while declaring her body to him, stating over and over that his big black cock owned her married white pussy. Drenched in sweat, her long blonde hair clung to her tits, her neck, and her back in wistful swirls, Bethany Beach looked like a wanton sex goddess, impaled by a black god. She was determined to show her worth to this massive champion, her champion.

He had become even more dominant as the night wore on. He would prompt her constantly, ordering her to tell him how much better he was. How much bigger his cock was. How he made her cum like she never could before. And she did. She swore out loud the superiority of her new lover and it drove her to sexual heights she had never known possible.

He had carried her, still impaled on his dick to the bed, laying her down and laying into her like a dirty whore. She screamed and wailed while he ravaged her tiny, tight body. He used her and she loved it, her limp body bounced off his hips as he pistoned into her relentlessly. His staying power was unbelievable, she had no idea how long he plowed her until he shot another voluminous load deep inside her waiting womb. All she knew was the painful pleasure he gave her and the warm bliss of his white hot cum. She had never felt so full.

They had collapsed moments after, Beth engulfed by his epic frame, soft cock nestled between her buttocks. Sometime in the night, he had stirred, along with his cock. Lazily they had fucked side-on, his rough hands exploring her tight married body. Beth craned her neck to kiss the heavyweight champion, their tongues dueling as they fucked. She felt like she had cum over 30 times all night, but she could not be sure at all. Dom finally pulled his mammoth cock from her ravaged pussy and unloaded one last heavy load of cum off over her chest and tummy. Beth could not believe he still had so much cum left, she had wanted to taste it again but was utterly drained from the night's sexual activity. They drifted off into a deep slumber, still entwined.

Beth started the car and was making her way to the hospital. Her body was on autopilot while her mind was racing. She didn't know what she was going to do when she saw her husband. Should she tell him everything? He was still hurt from the fight, could he handle this kind of news in his current state? She felt like a terrible person, the worst person in the world. Every ache in her body reminded her of the terrible infidelity she had committed, but also the wanton pleasure that it came from. There was an ever-present moistness in her pussy, she felt as if she would be leaking Dom's cum for weeks.

Beth had not come to a decision and she was already walking through the ward toward where the nurses' station had directed. In her mind, she was playing out a thousand scenarios where she divulged her horrible secret. As soon as she walked into the room and saw her husband's bruised face, she simply burst into tears and fell into his arms.

"Easy there baby, I'm still tender." Tommy hissed, trying to embrace her through the pain. "It's a lot worse than it looks." Beth simply held him as tight as she could without causing pain. She pulled back and looked into his swollen purple eyes. Opening her mouth, nothing came out.

"Am I still pretty?" Tommy joked, trying to break the silence. Beth burst into a half laugh and half cry. Her head fell into his chest and he pulled her into the small hospital bed. They lay there quietly and Beth drifted to sleep.

The next few days were hell for Beth, she felt like vomiting constantly. Tommy had been kept at the hospital for observation and was due to come home tomorrow. Beth had visited as much as she could but never did anything of her adultery come to light. She felt like a coward. She needed to lift the unbearable weight that was crushing her soul. Unable to reveal her infidelity to her husband, she texted her closest friend, Anne, and asked to meet her for lunch.

Beth was terribly jealous of her friend growing up, while Beth was slow to develop, Anne was tall and curvacious from an early age. Her long blonde hair and alabaster skin were something to behold. While Beth had gained confidence in herself and her own looks, Anne had always been someone she compared herself to. Anne was the reason she dyed her hair, and why she drove herself so hard to sculpt and tone her body to what it was today. She watched her friend enter the diner, in a gorgeous short white dress that showed off her more than ample breasts, she had a luscious butt to match her double Ds. Her pale curves were a stark contrast to Beth's toned, tanned body.

Anne had recently become engaged to her investment banker boyfriend Jake. Beth was happy to see her friend settle down with a good man, even if he was a little boring. The two made small talk and ordered a few alcoholic drinks to mark the occasion. It took two tall mimosas before Beth had any courage to reveal her secret. Anne had sensed her friend was battling with something, but let it come out naturally.

"I need to get something off my chest, Anne." Beth interrupted their conversation abruptly.

"What is it, girl? Are you ok?" She reached a hand across the table.

"I did something, something I am ashamed of." Beth looked down at her half-eaten plate and continued. "I... I cheated on Tom... I had sex with another man."

"What? When" Anne leaned in, whispering loudly. Beth never looked up.

"The night of his last fight..." Beth's voice trailed off, still looking down. Anne did not care much for boxing, sure she liked looking at the ripped men all sweaty, but that was as far as her interest went. Anne reached and held Beth's arm reassuringly.

"Tell me everything, start to finish." Beth looked into her dear friend's deep blue eyes, and she did. It came out like word vomit. She went through every sordid detail. From when she first took Dom's cock in her mouth until the last time he emptied his hot cum over her ravaged body. The entire story took a good 15 minutes, such as the length of her torrid adultery. Anne sat dumbfounded, mouth agape as she heard her friend describe how she was so totally sexually dominated. Anne felt her own pussy moisten at the details of her usually conservative friend telling how she followed a stranger into his house naked to fuck him.

"Who is this guy?" Beth had left out several key details. She gave Anne his name and she quickly googled on her phone. She was greeted by a collage of professional photos, Domonic Rose's giant muscle-bound body, glistening in each image.

"Holy shit he's black?" Anne nearly knocked over a glass of water as she exclaimed. She leaned in to whisper again. "You didn't say he was... you know" gesturing to her phone. "Quite the specimen. I know you like big guys, but he is huge!" Beth placed her head in her hands.

"... How big is his... You know?" Anne pressed. Beth looked up, her eyes lit up slightly.

"He was massive Anne, I had never seen anything like it. It was so big, so hard. I felt like I would do anything for him and that cock." Beth went into length to describe Dom's massive organ, she detailed how it felt, smelled, and how it made her feel. Anne was leaning closer and closer as Beth continued. Her thighs absently rubbed together, stimulating her nethers.

"Well," Anne finally spoke. "Do you want to see this guy again?" her mind was awash with the graphic details Beth had just described to her.

"No!" Beth replied abruptly. "I never want to see him, ever!" Her hands were balled in tight fists on the white table.

"Ok, ok. It sounds like you are over it then. Maybe you can just move on, and live your life? So you had an affair, that's not so bad, right?" Anne was trying her best to console her best friend. "If you still love Tom I'm sure you can make it work?" She didn't know if she believed what she was saying, but she knew she needed to do something to comfort Beth.

Beth nodded silently, sniffing back tears. Her friend's words helped somewhat, and she felt like she had lifted some of the weight off herself by finally saying out loud what was going on.

"I should go, I need to get back to Tommy. He is getting discharged." The two old friends stood and embraced.

"If you need anything just call me honey, I will be there for you. You know that." Anne held onto her friend tightly, she hoped that Beth could not tell how hot and bothered she had gotten by the details of her steamy affair. The two departed and Anne headed to her expansive, empty home. Once inside, she huffed into the empty space, her body still flush with arousal, if her fiance wasn't off at another work function, she'd be jumping his lucky bones right now.

In her silent house, she sat down on the couch and opened her phone, and moved to text her betrothed. The phone opened to the images she had searched for at lunch and she was met again with a vision of the muscled body of her friend's paramour. She scrolled through the images, somewhere still of fights, showing off Dom's muscled body covered in sweat as he destroyed a nameless foe. Others were what appeared to be some sort of professional photo shoot, he was in tight cotton boxers, striking various poses.

Anne stopped and opened one particular shot, where Dom was standing over the camera, his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts. The band was pulled down so the perfect 'V' of his abdominal muscles pointed down towards his crotch. Anne stared at the image, she felt herself salivating instinctively. The sex story her friend had told her played in her mind. Only it was not Beth submitting to this boxing champion, but her. Anne could not contain herself, she slid her fingers into her panties and slowly brought herself to orgasm reliving the affair in her mind all the while staring at the heavyweight champion.

Beth arrived home to pick up a change of clothes for her husband. As she entered the house she could hear the distinct "tss, tss" sound of her husband practicing against the heavy bag. She all but ran into their garage to see him home early.

"What are you doing babe!" Beth announced as she ran into her husband's arms. "You should be resting."

"I feel fine sweety, besides I gotta get back into it." Tommy wriggled from her loving embrace.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Beth knew what was coming next, but she couldn't bare to understand what he meant.

"I've already talked to Freddie, I've booked a fight in 6 weeks. Doc says no concussion so it's all cleared." Tommy returned to the heavy bag, throwing stiff jabs as he spoke, stalking the swinging object. "I know you're worried babe, I got my ass handed to me back there. But I'm gonna come back stronger, take a few easy fights, and then go get back my belt." Beth watched, silently worried, wanting to speak up her objection.

She was somewhat relieved to see he was still his old self, despite the loss. She would support him in whatever he did she decided. It was the least she could do. Beth leaned into her husband, running her hand over his muscles causing Tommy to pause a moment. His hard-working body was quickly peaking her arousal. Her hands roamed toward his crotch. Tommy shrugged her away once again.

"Babe, you know the rules. Can't let my energy out when I'm training for a fight. You understand right?" Tommy circled away, peppering the bag once more. Beth sunk into her heels. 6 more weeks without sex, again! Did he even care about her needs? Conflicted, Beth opted to acquiesce, given her recent infidelity her guilt still took precedence in her decision-making. Beth walked around to the other side of the bag and braced it for her loving husband. She would be there, like always.

6 weeks turned out to be a lot harder than Beth had thought. Something had been awakened inside her, she woke most mornings horny, that is if she lasted through the night without waking up after a vivid sex dream. It was almost always the same, she was a fighter in the boxing ring. A dark figure bound across the canvas and engaged, her sweat-licked body slid against the massive male opponent as she struggled to keep him at bay. He was bigger, stronger, and more skilled. Every time she lost. After being defeated, she would lay out at the shadow's mercy. He would take her with his gigantic cock. Faster and faster with every thrust until her body gave out in a massive orgasm. Beth would usually wake right as she came in her dream, her body lurching in need of sexual satisfaction.

Beth had resolved not to touch herself, as it felt like a continued betrayal of her beloved. However, she felt insatiable, her need seemed to grow more intense every day. She was counting the days until Tommy could have sex again. Some nights she swore she actually orgasmed simply from her torrid dreams, but it gave her no relief.

Money was tight, and only a fortnight in the young couple was already feeling the squeeze. Tommy would usually take some work between fights to keep them going before his next purse. But since he started training again right away they were living off Beth's work as a personal trainer, which was sporadic at best. Tommy had pressed her about picking up her paycheck from the ring girl gig, even suggesting she take some more work doing it. But Beth would parry him stating she did not want to go to the arena before his fight. Truthfully, she was deathly afraid of returning to the scene of the crime.

After one more week, it was too much. They needed the money and Beth finally relented, even agreeing to talk to Marty about more ring girl work. After all, it was easy money and she had to admit she enjoyed it, a lot. She texted Anne and asked her to come with her as support, and she readily agreed.

"This is so exciting," Anne exclaimed in the car ride over. She was dressed in a cute spaghetti strap mini dress, her large bosom threatening to spill forth, while her shapely pale thighs peaked from the fabric below. Beth had opted for something more simple, black jeans and a loose crop top. Neither item did well to hide her well-toned frame, but it was one of the more modest sets of clothes she owned considering the heat.

"There won't be anyone there Anne, it's the middle of the day." Beth felt at ease with the company.

"Still... It's kind of exciting, I've never been before so it is new for me." Anne continued to gush. "I've been doing some... uhh... research you know, checking out the fighters and stuff. I've learned a lot, I can see why you like it." Beth smiled over, she was glad her good friend was enjoying herself. It distracted her from the slight dread she was feeling.

The arena looked very different during the day, normally it was illuminated by low lights giving it an ethereal feel. Now it just looked like a simple building baking in the hot Arizona sun. Anne was giggling uncontrollably as they entered.

Approaching Marty's office, Beth asked if she could go alone. She did not want to subject Anne to Marty and his lustful stares. He would no doubt try to offer her some work at one of his seedy strip clubs or worse! Anne pouted slightly, wanting to see what it was like 'behind the curtain' but opted to do some exploring in the empty arena. Beth knocked quietly and entered, leaving her good friend to her own devices.

Marty was leaning back behind the large desk, legs resting on the hardwood surface. He looked the typical seedy mob type, even with the cigar between his teeth. He had a smile on his face that was unsettling as best.

"Beth, looking as good as ever honey." He slid an envelope across the desk. Beth quickly snatched it up, counting the 100s inside. Turning on a heel, she made for the door. "I've never seen someone work like that before girly, you're a natural. I've had 3 new sponsors call up asking about you. Even a magazine studio, if ya catch my drift." He took a long drag before pulling the cigar from his yellow teeth, Beth slowed her escape.

"I tell you what, we've got some fights this weekend girly. I'll double what's in that envelope for your services." Beth was all but out the door before he said this, it gave her pause. That was a lot of money, she wished she could refuse just on principle. "I'll even throw in a front-row ticket for you, bring 'The Firecracker', it'll be good to have him ringside for the bookies, ya know?"