Beth's Beat Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her kneeling tall, Dom pulled his face from hers and lined his rampant cock with the bountiful tits she had offered him. Anne watched with amazement as the long dark cock sawed between her pushed-together breasts. His cock was so long that it was banging her in the chin. With a giggle, she turned down to try to catch it in her mouth with every forward stroke. His glistening dick left a train of precum in the valley of her bosom.

Dom was close, he had not cum since he tapped that slut, Beth, after his fight. He had wanted to save himself in case he got another chance at that sweet white ass. Three weeks of hot cum were bubbling up from his balls and fast. He roughly squeezed her heavy tits around his cock, ramming his sensitive cockhead into her waiting mouth. While the feeling of her soft tits and eager mouth was all too good for the heavyweight champion, the angle was awkward. Letting his dick spring free off her round mounds, Dom ordered her again.

"Jerk this cock off slut, get my nut." Anne did as she was behest, with both hands she grasped what she could of his twitching member and stroked it as fast as she could. Dom was so backed up it did not take much of this rapid manipulation to have the desired outcome. With a deep groan, his cock lurched in her hands. Like an unkinked hose his first spray of cum shot out, Anne was waiting, mouth agape but not prepared for the volume she was about to receive.

Rope after rope of sweet-scented cum arched towards her face and tits. Anne reflexively clamped her mouth over his cock, trying to save herself from further drenching. She tried to swallow but there was just too much cum. It dripped from her mouth and ran down her heaving tits. After 7 heavy loads, Dom's cock finally began to abate, he flexed his dick, expulsing a few more sizable but less voluminous squirts. This Anne was able to taste, she found it to be pleasant, sweet like fructose.

Dom extracted his cock with a loud pop as Anne fervently tried to suck every last drop from his rod. They regarded one another a moment in silence, she coated in streaks of liquefying cum, him still twitching from his lengthy orgasm, sweat dripping from his whole body. In a flash, he gripped her by the armpits her pulled her to her feet. Without hesitation he pulled what remained of her clothes down her legs, landing in a small pool of cum and sweat.

Anne screeched as he effortlessly picked her up by her flanks. The floor fell away from her as she gingerly placed her astride his shoulders. He was face to face with her flushed pussy. She gripped his head, scared that she would fall from this height. Dom clamped his mouth over her needy lips, sucking in her clit and causing Anne to groan in ecstasy. He devoured her nethers and Anne could not contain herself. It would not take her long to cum, she had been so worked up from the events prior.

As Dom buried his tongue between her nether lips, Anne's legs shot out horizontally, quivering as she mewed in pleasure. Her whole body felt weightless in the arms of this man, her orgasm washed over her in waves. Dom never let up, sucking and licking her throughout, his ample strength allowed him to hold her in place while the blonde fiance wreathed on his shoulders. It all became too much for Anne, her pussy became too sensitive and she begged him to let her be and recuperate. She had never cum so fast, it felt like her head was spinning.

Dom eased her off his face and down to the floor, Anne nearly attacked him, kissing him like a long-lost lover. That was the best tongue-lashing she had ever experienced. They both explored one another bodies, her soft curves and his hard muscles a stark but alluring contrast. The champion pulled away and gave her one final order.

"Get on your knees." Anne gave another submissive nod, a throaty sigh emanating from her. She knew what was coming next, she had been thinking about it ever since Beth revealed her own infidelity. Anne turned from the giant man and took her place before him. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass invitingly, her pink pussy lips gleamed with both his saliva and her own excretions.

Dom's cock was a full mast as took up behind the curvacious slut, he lightly tapped her clit with his turgid member, eliciting a delicate shiver from his prize. Savoring his bounty, he slid his rod along the slick entrance, causing Anne to moan out in desperation, her round butt rotating to try and goad him into penetrating her. He smiled down, enjoying teasing the wanton fiance.

"You want this cock?"

"Yes." Anne breathed out desperately.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me." Anne pushed back, trying to align her opening. Dom raised his cock so it glided between her cheeks.

"Fuck you with what, slut?" He slapped her ass, the wet noise echoed through the room.

"Fuck me with your big. Black. Cock. Please." Anne spoke with a desperate canter, emphasizing each word delicately. Her whole body was on fire, she was prepared for her ultimate sexual surrender.

Beth's nose was filled with the sweet scent of strawberries as Tina's alburn hair fell about her face. She softly moaned into the small girl's pretty face as they tenderly kissed. The sensation was totally new to Beth but quite welcome. Despite the sexual brutality that had just been forced on her, the saccharine softness combined with her post-orgasm high left her desiring the light touch.

Tina sighed as she seduced the young wife, kissing down her face to her chest. Taking a nipple into her pink lips she sucked and licked their hardness. She knew exactly how and where to touch a woman, she had wanted to humiliate Beth at first. But now seeing how easily she succumbed to her, Tina wanted to make this bitch her plaything. Beth arched her back in reaction to the smaller woman's manipulations, her body was still sensitive, but recovering quickly.

The young redhead traced her tongue down the contours of Beth's abdomen, lightly kissing her navel as she traveled downward. The smooth mound of her recently assaulted vagina lips was awaiting her. Beth gasped loudly as the small woman hungrily attacked her pussy. Her small, pink tongue darted up and down her opening, teasing her enlarged clitoris. Her mouth had made an air-tight seal around her sex, sucking and licking her entirely.

"Holy shit!" Beth exclaimed, one hand clasped her face and the other moved to cradle Tina's and she pleasured her tight hole. The room was filled with gasps from Beth and slurps from Tina. Beth was totally lost in her pleasure once again, gyrating her hips uncontrollably. All the while Tina never removed her vacuum grip on the young wife's gushing sex. Her skilled tongue darted, probed, and explored the married depths of Bethany Beach.

With two fists full of strawberry hair, Beth came from a second time under the ministrations of the tiny Tina. Her whole body quivered and twitched as she rose to and fell back down from the heights of sapphic pleasure. Her whole world felt like it was in motion, the roof looked like it was moving. Beth quickly realized that it was, Tina had hold of her lithe legs and was sliding her off the table. Before she could fully realize what was happening she fell to a heap on the floor. The slutty wife looked up, still hazy from both her orgasms and the sudden jolt of movements.

Tina looked down at her, much like Dom had looked at her weeks prior. Predatory and purely sexual, the little redhead quickly undressed before her. Beth noted the cute freckles that spackled her torso, she also observed the delicate body of the young girl. Slightly curvaceous but petite at the same time. She thought to herself that she could turn her into quite the specimen if she spent some time in the gym with her. Her small A-cup breasts stood high on her chest, red nipples pointing towards the sky.

Beth had little time to study the cute girl, without a word of warning she grabbed her face and pulled her into her firey crotch. Standing over her, Beth was stuck between the aggressive Tina and the back of the large oak office desk. She had nowhere to go. Without mercy, Tina mounted her face, the increasingly unfaithful wife's lips pursed as they were forcibly mashed against Tina's pussy. With little ceremony, Tina began grinding herself against Beth. Their previous escapades had aroused her to no end Beth quickly realized, Tina was sopping wet.

She had no choice, Beth tasted her first woman. It was different to a man's taste, almost tangy, but not unenjoyable. Beth furrowed her brow as Tina assaulted her face. She should be resisting, surely she could force this small woman off her somehow. But her hands simply rose up and grasped Tina's slender thighs, in a vain attempt to manage her gyrations. The redhead continued to look down at her with a domineering look.

"Suck that pussy slut, I could tell you wanted to taste me. Didn't you?"

The question was rhetorical but Beth still hummed out a small moan in reply breathing heavily through her nose. Worried that she might pass out for lack of oxygen, Beth decided she would try to end this quickly. With trepidation she probed her tongue out, sampling Tina's depths.

Her seductress mewed out, arching her back in reaction.

"That's it, girl, make me cum slut."

The combination of Tina's reaction and her foul language spurred Beth on, she plunged her tongue deeper now, forgoing all abandonment and submitting to the redhead's will. Tina had brought her to such sexual heights, it was only fair she return the favor. Beth hummed again into the tight pussy mauling her face. The world around her seemed to fade away, her whole being was focused on licking, probing, and sucking the sweet nectar of Tina's pussy.

All thought of how and why she was in this situation was gone, Beth was willingly participating in her debauchery. Her right hand snaked its way down to her crotch, testing her sensitive folds. Her fingers rolled circles around her clitoris, causing her to moan deeply once again into Tina's gyrating hips.

For her part, Tina still had a grip on Beth's head, she fucked the kneeling wife's face with total disregard. She was going to extract her cum from this uppity married slut one way or another. She did however notice that Beth had become more participatory in their tryst. With a disdainful smile, Tina continued to berate the servile wife.

"Suck it slut, make me cum." Her chants drove on as did her thrusts. Tina could feel her orgasm welling up, tighter and tighter she held onto the brunette's head. Attempting to create as much friction on her needy clit and labia as possible.

"Oh god, you're gonna make me cum you good little slut."

Tina's pants rose in pitch and intensity, her hips were almost a blur, rapidly grinding herself all over Beth's mouth and nose. All Beth could do was ride out the storm as she was face fucked in this dingy office. She watched Tina writhe about intently, finding her frantic movements as she rose to orgasm sexy as hell. With one hand still cupping her own sex, she slid her other up the redhead's undulating belly to her perky tits. With a thumb and index finger, she pinched and rolled Tina's turgid pink nipple.

This set Tina off, her cum came crashing over her almost instantly. Beth could barely breathe as the small woman rode her face. Tina's petite body arched backward as she let out a series of high-pitched whimpers. Beth did her best to manipulate Tina's clit, trying to elongate her pleasure. This went on for about 15 seconds before Tina doubled over, finally extracting her needy pussy from the married brunette's face. Strings of both saliva and vaginal fluid lingered from Beth's mouth, landing in slops on her chin and neck as she gasped for free air.

Tina was equally panting desperately, bent down as so that both their foreheads touched, the two women regarded each other for a moment as they recovered. Nudging closer, their lips met in a tender kiss. Tina had tasted herself before and had no qualms about making out with this sexy slut wife after fucking her face. Beth swooned immediately at the soft embrace, her mind was going in two different directions. Tina was so dominant with her, but also loving, the dichotomy gave her a thrill and she reached up to caress the redhead's pretty face. Tina broke away, Beth leaned forward attempting to maintain contact in their hot kiss. Tina smirked down as she spoke.

"You like that?"

Beth simply nodded wiping her mouth with a wrist, still looking up at Tina with intensity. Tina's grin turned into a domineering leer.

"You like being my slut don't you?"

Beth nodded again, biting her bottom lip and leaning upwards to resume their kiss. Tina moved her hand to the back of Beth's head and grabbed a handful of her dark hair, yanking it backward.

"I asked you, do you like being my slut?"

Beth yelped but quickly answered.

"Yes." She breathed out "I love being your slut." Tina mashed her face into Beth's once again and the pair made out for a few moments. Tina once again pulled away, pushing Beth backward to the edge of the desk. She abruptly turned and pulled on her skirt and halter top, heading to the door.

"See you soon, slut." The door slammed, bringing Beth back to reality. She remained kneeling against the desk, still breathing heavily from her sexual exertion, her hair was a mess and a light sweat has developed over her toned body.

"Holy fuck." She gasped out loud at the empty room. Beth was aghast at her wanton behavior. How could she go so far? Even calling herself a slut so openly. She had to admit, Tina did give her one of the biggest orgasms she had ever experienced in her young life. The way she manipulated her so expertly and dominated her was exhilarating. Beth felt a shiver of excitement run up her spine as she remembered her first lesbian experience.

Beth let out a tepid moan, the sound breaking her from her trance. Her hand had wandered back to her needy sex and was idly circling her moist folds. Laboriously pulling her hand away, she brought herself to her feet.

"Anne!" Beth exclaimed, the world around her coming back to her mind. God, how long had she been out waiting for her? Thank heavens she didn't wander back in. Quickly dressing, the slutty wife's clothes clung to her sweaty body. Grabbing her phone, she quickly dialed Anne. Beth wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Anne could feel vibrations running up her leg and into her body. Again and again.

The vibrations continued as Dom sawed his cock up and down her ass, slapping and teasing her entry. Anne looked down, it wasn't her who was vibrating, it was her purse. Her phone! The intrusion shot her out of her sexual haze, detaching herself from the champion's grip she sat on her knees and pulled her phone from the purse. It was Beth.

Thankfully, Anne had been lost exploring the arena - or so Anne told her. Beth felt as she spoke, knowing her tryst would remain a secret. Waiting for Anne to return, she texted Tom, hoping that she could somehow erase her second adultery with the prospect of a free night at the fights.

"Hey baby, Marty has offered me some more work, it's great money. But better yet he got you a free seat right by the action, so you can see both the fights and me! He's even thrown in a limo to come to pick us up and drop us off ;)"

Beth smiles to herself at the thought of living out her fantasy of having sex in a moving limo. In her still-aroused state, her mind wandered with visions of riding her husband's cock while the city whizzed by. Thankfully Tom quickly buzzed in reply.

"Babe, you know I can't. I've lined up some time with Duke Rorson this weekend, you know he's the best striking coach in the state. I can't pass this up, hope you understand. Great about the money though, will really help us for the next few weeks. Don't wait up for me tonight, I'll be late."

Beth cursed out loud to no one.

Anne hung up her phone and looked over at Dom. The giant black boxer was watching her intently. She shivered under his predatory gaze, still kneeling before him, his rampant cock twitching with every beat of his heart. She regarded it for a moment, contemplating returning to her previous position, ready for it to take her.

Dom smiled down at the wanton blonde. He took a step over to a nearby bench, grabbed his towel, and tossed it to Anne.

"Clean yo self up girl, you a mess." His deep baritone broke Anne from his trance, she had not looked away from his cock, even as he moved, and was startled by the cloth as it landed in her lap.

"Uhh.." Anne stammered, drawing the towel up her sweat and cum covered torso. "Thanks." She finally stammered, the sexual daze weakening and her senses returning. As Anne moved to wipe her face, she drew in the strong musk of the Heavyweight who had seduced her, his scent permeated from the towel and it felt like it penetrated her brain. Salty and sweet, just like his voluminous ejaculation she was haplessly cleaning, Anne gave a deft moan from her diaphragm. Her mouth watering once again.

Dom watched with amusement, this bitch was falling hard. Not that he was complaining, he definitely had to thank that married slut Beth if he ever saw her again. Maybe she had more friends she could send his way to be tamed by his black dick. Chuckling to himself he spoke again to the entranced fiance.

"Y'all better go, little girl... Unless ya want to take care of this again." He gestured to his deflated but still sizable member. Anne barely registered his words, the damp towel in her grasp hung below her face, and she was once again transfixed on his dick.

"Yo." Dom leaned over and snatched the towel away, wrapping it around himself. Finally removing his tool from Anne's smoldering gaze. She looked up at him with a slight pout, their eye contact seemed to finally break the spell.

"I should go." She rose, gathering her tight minidress. Stepping into it. Her swollen bosom bounced enticingly as she struggled to fit her sweaty curves. Dom just watched silently, drinking in his newest prize. It took all of his willpower not to mount this slut and claim her as he did her friend Beth. But he knew the power of patience, and the rewards it would sew.

Anne rushed to leave, taking one last glance at the naked champion she had just serviced. He was every part of a man that the young fiance could imagine. Chewing her bottom lip, she darted away, forcing herself away from his magnetic presence.

"I'll see you around, slut." Boomed up behind her, the words vibrated through her entire body. Anne increased her pace, putting as much distance as possible between her and Dom, every step seemed to clear the sexual fog that clouded her judgment.

The door to Marty's office burst open once more, this time, to Beth's thankfulness, Anne followed.

"Let's go." They both spoke in unison.

If either woman had their wits about them, they surely would have noticed the state either was in. Anne still had blotches of dried cum about her hair and chest. Thanks to the warm Arizona air, Beth's face will still flush, and her skin gleamed with perspiration. They both sat mute as they drove back to Anne's house. Each silently reliving their infidelity.

Beth finally broke, trying to force her memories from her mind.

"I've got another job this weekend, it comes with a spare ticket. Tom can't come..." Beth paused a moment, her anger replacing guilt as she spoke.

"Care for a girl's night? I know fighting isn't your thing, but Marty's spotting us a limo and all the trimmings, it'll be fun."

"Oh my god Beth, a limo! Are you kidding? Of course!" Anne burst with excitement. The pair bubbled with giddiness as they gabbed about what the night could bring. How they could have a 'spa day' to prepare and really make the most of the evening. Their frantic chatter helped both women take their minds off the afternoon's sexcapades. By the time they arrived at Anne's sprawling home, their plans were all but completed.