All Comments on 'Beth's Big Black Momma'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CatytheghostCatytheghostalmost 17 years ago
wounderful

Wounderful as always I like your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The problem with this story...

...is that it tries to pack in far too many sexual encounters involving far too many women too quickly, so that each is dealt with pretty sketchily and the reader loses track of who's who. It loses all credibility and erotic impact.

BrettJBrettJalmost 17 years ago
From another author

Hi. I agree with the previous comment - it's hot, but you could have broken it into 2 Chapters and expanded some of the characters a bit more, so we got to know them. I am sending you a longer message, but I did enjoy the story overall!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bullshit

The worst piece of trash ever posted here. The writer must be an immature queer. Fuck all you queers that don't like my comment. The First Amendment was written by normal people, for normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

just simply wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap

You try to get to the sex too fast and try to have too many sex scenes involving different women. You need to slow down and focus on one or two particular scenes and less characters. Your stories suffer because of this and read like they were written by a horny high schooler.

beastboy42beastboy42over 12 years ago

Greetings!

I write after recently discovering your stories and find what I feel are stories I have been looking for for a very long time. Your stories touch SO many of my own internal kinks and fetishes it is rather startling. That so many of your stories involve Big, Dominant, Hairy, often black woman, who love nothing more then to grind their sweaty smelly pussies into a weaker persons face is really the Ideal sex act for me!

I really have but one thing I would wish to comment on and that is, for myself.... I wish some of your stories were reworked with the submissive being Men instead of women...

I am actually curious then if you are open for a "Commission" A custom story written with your normal kinks but following somethign I have been working on myself for a while.

I deeply Deeply hope to hear back from you soon!

curiousboyphx42@yahoo.com

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

Your story was wonderful. It kept my clitty tingling as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please make more!

Please please make more of this series! Your stories are so good but this one is a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow...That's Fucking Hot!

Hallo LustyLee77!

Since you haven't updated your story page in 7 or 8 years, I have to presume that you haven't read your emails ether..

So my comment is to the other readers like myself, that loves Big Dominant Black Women... who knows how to use a white woman's mouth like mine, for her sexual pleasure as well as satisfying all of her dirtiest more personal toilet needs, mmmm-yummy-yummy! :-)

Thank-You!... If I could I'd give "Beth's Big Black Momma", 20-Stars and 20-Orgasms....but that's not Lit's way so it's only 5-Stars!

Gay Kat..

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

Wow...That's Fucking Hot!

Hallo LustyLee77!

Since you haven't updated your story page in 7 or 8 years, I have to presume that you haven't read your emails ether..

So my comment is to the other readers like myself, that loves Big Dominant Black Women... who knows how to use a white woman's mouth like mine, for her sexual pleasure as well as satisfying all of her dirtiest more personal toilet needs, mmmm-yummy-yummy! :-)

Thank-You!... If I could I'd give "Beth's Big Black Momma", 20-Stars and 20-Orgasms....but that's not Lit's way so it's only 5-Stars!

Gay Kat..

aglex59aglex59over 1 year ago

Excellent story....and yes there is potential for one more chapter.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous