Beth's Birthday Pass Pt. 03

Story Info
Beth's side and conclusion.
5.1k words
3.37
52.3k
49
246

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texxman
texxman
175 Followers

Author's Notes

This is part 3 of "Beth's Birthday Pass".

I've been intrigued recently with stories about "Get Out Of Jail Free" passes. This is a pass given by one partner to the other allowing the other partner to have sex with someone else one time. In the stories similar to the one here the pass is given by a guy to his girlfriend in order to convince her to marry him because for some reason she feels she is not ready or doesn't have the experience to marry yet, and with the pass she feels comfortable that she could have a fling in the future and it will be okay.

I'd like to acknowledge Tx Tall Tales "That Damned Valentine's Day Card" and Andhym "The Weekend" for their related stories. I'd encourage you to read them as well. I borrowed some main ideas from the former tale but my story branches in a different direction.

For this story I'd like to make it more real and not drift too much into fantasy world. I'm going to split this story into parts: Part 1 deals with (1) why would a man be compelled to offer the pass and (2) what happens at the point when the pass is cashed in. For Part 2 I deal with (3) the aftermath of the weekend.

For Part 3 I'll cover (4) (Beth's perspective) why would the woman in a happy marriage decide to cash in the pass and (5) the conclusion.

All characters in sexual situations are over 18 years old.

********

Beth - High School

Ben was my first love. I fell for him the day we met, he was so gallant stopping to help a little lost, scared girl. He was patient, kind, and thoughtful when I need him to be. He gave me what I needed, not always what I wanted. I was so hot for him and was ready to lose my virginity to him but he would slow me down. He had me reduced to a quivering mess with just his hands and lips.

He never did take my V card. He was too much of a gentleman and told me I shouldn't be in a rush, it should be something very special and with someone very special. It hurt like hell when we broke up. I thought I was going to die.

My mind understood all his reasons and explanations. Long distance relationships didn't work, I needed to spread my wings, he wouldn't deny me a high school experience, if we were meant to be together we would be down the road. My heart didn't get the message, it was furious with him.

I joined the cheerleading team and met Jack. He was the star running back for our football team and came up to me after practice.

"Hi I'm Jack." He said with a broad grin.

"I know. I'm Beth Byrne"

He was definitely hot. Broad shoulders, sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, and muscles galore.

"Beth Byrne? How about I just call you BB." He chuckled as he looked at my chest where I realized my nipples were sticking out visibly. I turned beat red.

"So BB what are you doing after the game Friday? How about we go over to Pete's place, they're having a party?"

So we started dating. Jack was a lot different than Ben. We didn't talk about anything deep and sometimes the conversation dragged. He wasn't as elegant as Ben if that's the right description. He was much more aggressive physically and had gotten me to cash in my V card a month after we got together. I didn't appreciate that it was after a party where we were both drunk. So much for a special moment. And he hadn't used a condom so I was sweating bullets until my next period. His lovemaking was more rough and tumble in contrast to Ben's gentle and patient style.

But over time I came to love him. He certainly had honor. His whole family was military and they drove that philosophy into him from birth. He was just a good-hearted, all-american, sexy-bodied hunk of boy.

Trouble with Jack started when I asked him about applying to colleges together. He didn't plan on going to college, his life-plan was to be a Navy Seal and he was going straight into the Navy after high school. He wanted me to join him, hinting at marriage.

A part of me wanted to, but an even bigger part knew I would never be satisfied. I just didn't see myself married at 18, kids by 19, a homemaker, traveling all over base to base, always worrying about my man. I had dreams and goals, a desire for a career. We just didn't fit.

The breakup was hard. He told me he'd always love me and I said the same. I promised him I'd always be there for him if he needed me.

----

Beth - College

I was surprised but happy to see Ben when I got to Ohio State. I was still reeling from the loss of Jack but could really use a good friend. We had always been able to talk when we were together and that hadn't changed.

I still spoke to Jack and kept up with his progress through boot camp and entry into the Seal's program. He said he missed me.

By Christmas Ben and I had become best friends again and I invited him to a get together hosted by my mother. At some point I was standing, staring at my uncle and his wife of 30 years cuddling and kissing, thinking about how lovely that was. Ben came up behind me, spun me around, and placed a kiss on my mouth. I felt an instant shock run through me, then the kiss deepened and I could feel my tongue running across his bottom lip, then our tongues entwining. After we split my sisters embarrassed me by cheering.

I was glad Ben was back in my life.

For New Year's we went to my friend Samantha's. Her parents had a big place and she had invited some of her closer friends to stay the night in some of the spare rooms. When Ben and I threw our bags in a room with only a single bed we gave each other a look and started giggling knowing where this was headed.

We danced all night and I was quivering with anticipation. It had been awhile and my hormones were in high gear. If he had wanted to I would have gladly gone up to bed early. But we made it to midnight. Then I couldn't wait any longer and pulled him upstairs.

I made him strip while I watched. I had seen all the different parts of his body before but it had been two years and I'd never seen him fully naked standing in from of me. He wasn't as built as Jack was but he was lean and sexy, which made his cock look even bigger sticking straight out. I had to get a closer look.

When he came to me I looked him over. He was as hot for me as I was for him. I felt his hard cock with my hands and sucked it into my mouth a few times.

When it was my turn I gave him my best strip tease. My thighs were wet from my sopping pussy. I sat on his lap and began rubbing his stiff dick against my pussy lips. It felt amazing. His dick was separating my lips and stimulating my clit, I was building toward an orgasm.

I turned around and straddled him, grabbed his thick cock, and impaled myself on him.

"Oh god Beth! So good" He moaned.

It felt so right! He stretched me wide and filled me completely. I came when I had fully taken him.

We weren't going to last long but I didn't expect this to be our last time for the night. I began rocking my hips holding him deep inside me. We were both building to a colossal explosion. I felt it build and build until he cried out and I could feel a hot jet of cum hit my cervix. I rolled my head back and cried out with bliss.

I missed this! I would never tell Jack but Ben was the better lover hands down. Our bodies were simply made for each other.

----

Beth - The Proposal

I finished my bachelor's degree and my parents took us to Cancun to celebrate. I was deciding whether to go to graduate school or follow up on some of the job leads I'd gotten. But at the time I just wanted to have fun in the sun.

Ben had just wrapped up his master's degree so he needed a vacation too.

We were having a great time until the night he proposed. We had taken an excursion to a nearby small island for some snorkeling, swimming, and beach play. That evening the guides built fires and grilled some meat, the drinks were also flowing freely. We were all settled down just enjoying each other's company when Ben took me by complete surprise.

When he dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him I was in shock. I had not expected this and was at a complete loss. I handled it badly and just ran off.

My sister berated me.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled.

I was crying. "I don't know! Is Ben okay?"

"What do you think? He was embarrassed and pissed. I don't blame him! He walked off, probably to go find a woman who's not a complete idiot!"

My whole family was mad at me. They all knew how we felt about each other and an engagement was expected by everyone except me. They asked me if I loved him. Of course I did, we were soul mates! Then I needed to shit or get off the pot. Hopefully I hadn't fucked things up beyond repair.

I tried to repair things with Ben that night but he was justifiably pissed and wanted to be alone. I spent the time thinking about why I had been so flustered beyond just the surprise.

First I loved Ben, no question, more than I could imagine. I would die for him.

Second I planned on getting married once only. I had seen enough divorce including my own parents and wanted to be absolutely sure.

Third I had just graduated and didn't want to be saddled down as a homemaker and soccer mom. I wanted a career.

Fourth I had only been with Jack and Ben. What if I got the itch down the road? I was not the cheating type and didn't want to set myself up for that.

When Ben calmed down the next day I explained my concerns. I was afraid he would reject me and became anxious about it to the point of panic. I decided that my concerns paled in comparison to my desire to be with Ben forever, and that I would beg him to marry me when I next saw him.

He surprised me by offering the Get Out Of Jail Free card. I almost tore it up on the spot. I had no intention of ever using it, but it was such a sweet gesture and symbol of the depth of his love for me that I kept it to remind me.

A year later we were married in a lovely ceremony. It was my dream come true.

----

Beth - Present - Three Months After The Weekend

My marriage is in jeopardy, I have hurt the man I love, I have made a monumental mistake.

After the New Year I had hoped things would go back to the great way they were. But Ben still looks haunted. We have started having sex again but that's all it is, sex. We are not making love and Ben is not fully present. And it's just vanilla sex. He never even goes down on me, and his kisses lack the passion they once had, it is just mechanical. I find myself crying afterward while he sleeps.

I don't know what to do. He said he doesn't want to know about the weekend and shuts me down whenever I bring it up. I've offered to let him have sex with someone else, we've discussed counseling, and most frightening of all he has talked about separation.

I took the initiative to contact a marriage counselor that some of my friends recommended. I met with her alone for an initial consultation and explained our situation. I was happy to see she didn't judge either of us and would be happy to work with us. I told Ben about the counselor and he agreed to see her.

We are in her office. After introductions we go back through our history and what led up to the weekend. She suggests that to move forward Ben will need to hear what happened and why. He reluctantly agrees, the alternative is the likely ruin of our marriage.

"Beth, why don't you explain. Take your time. Start with what led up to your wanting to use the pass." She kicks me off.

"The man was Jack." I can see a flash of hurt cross Ben's face and my stomach clenches.

"You know we've stayed in touch over the years - as friends. Remember he got married five years ago? I was happy for him and he seemed very in love. They had two sons and whenever we spoke it seemed everything was going right for him."

"I hadn't spoken to him for awhile when he called last September. He was distraught. He found out his wife had been cheating on him practically there whole marriage. His sons weren't even his. He was a mess."

"I spoke to him often for the next few weeks to see how he was coping and it wasn't good. He said he was being deployed to the Middle East in November and was hinting that he may not return."

"Ben, you know you are the love of my life. But I still have strong feelings for Jack." I can see Ben wincing.

"I don't love him! At least I"m not 'in love' with him. It's just that we have a history. I knew him as a good man and I didn't want to see some cheating bitch destroy him and possibly get him killed."

"I remembered that I had said I would always be there for him. I recalled the free pass you had given me and thought I could do something for him."

Ben interjects, "What, fuck him back from the brink!"

"No. But he was hurting and I thought maybe some loving attention would help him. I just thought I had to do something."

"You know what happened. I knew he was going to be deployed first of November so I was looking for an opportunity to talk to you about it. But we were so busy it never seemed like a good time. Then I stupidly picked the worst time to talk to you."

"I thought I could show you that you were still my only true love before I left, and I tried. I would have canceled if you had asked me to, but you insisted that I go through with it. I guess I thought you were okay with me doing it."

Ben was looks at the floor. "I wasn't okay with it, how could I be. But I'm a man of my word and what would it do to us if I went back on such a critical promise. I held back from showing you how much it bothered me."

"Okay." The counselor says, "I think you can see there was a miscommunication on both sides." We spend some time talking about this.

"Beth, now Ben needs to hear about the weekend. You don't need to describe every detail."

----

Beth - The Weekend

I spent my time on the flight thinking about Ben. I was worried that he was all alone dwelling on what I was doing. What the hell was I doing? Would it be worth it? Could I make a difference? I thought I had to try.

I arrived at Honolulu at about 4pm feeling weird after the long flight. Jack said to text him when I got off the plane and he would pick me up. I freshened up in the bathroom and made the text.

Standing on the curb I saw a Jeep pull up. He was bigger than I remembered, the Seals had treated him well with that regard. His body practically burst out of his tight black t-shirt and jeans. I could see all the women around me ogling him and wondering who I was to attract such a hunk.

But when I looked at his face it looked gaunt and lined, and when he took off his sunglasses his eyes looked tired.

"BB, I'm so glad you came." He forced a smile and then pulled me into a bear hug practically crushing me and lifting me off the ground.

We piled into his Jeep and took off. He had rented a condo near Lanikai and we drove there while he explained the latest with his wife. He had filed for divorce and was likely to lose at least half his savings, retirement, everything plus he'd have to pay child support even though the kids weren't his because he was still viewed as their father, along with alimony. He didn't mind paying the child support. They kids may not biologically be his but he had bonded with them and loved them. But to pay that bitch anything more was painful.

I just listened for the most part while we drove.

The condo was near a beautiful beach. I took a shower and got ready. I was starving given the time difference and crappy airplane food I'd eaten for lunch.

"Let me call my husband before we get dinner."

"Of course." Jack frowned. "Are you sure your husband is okay with you being here? I mean my life is a mess because of my cheating slut of a wife, and I would hate to do anything to ruin your marriage too. Don't get me wrong though, I'm glad you're here."

I shook off the worry I was feeling too.

"Ben is the most loving man I know. His love is big enough for me to help a friend in need." I hoped.

I stepped onto the balcony and could hear music drifting up from the pool below and made the call.

After dinner we went for drinks and dancing. I continued to hear Jack's stories about how he met his wife and what happened. As he started to drift into negativity I asked him to dance.

Jack was a smooth dancer and I had to admit I loved the feel of his body when we danced close. I could see that I was the envy of the women in the club having him with me.

The drinks were having an affect as the night wore on. After another slow number I tilted my head up and we kissed. It was passionate and I could feel my body reacting. His hand slid down and gently squeezed my ass and I let him. My pussy was tingling.

As we went back to the bar Jack said, "I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have kissed you."

"It's okay. My husband knows."

Jack raised an eyebrow.

"We're not swingers or anything! I've never done anything like this with any other man and have been completely faithful since we started dating seriously. What I mean is that he knows I'm here with you. He's given me permission to do what it takes to show you not all women are evil bitches."

"Ummm, you mean like anything?"

"Let's see what happens, okay. I love my husband. But I care about you too and want to do what I can to show you not all women are bad." I smiled hopefully.

"You are amazing."

We went back to the condo and kissed some more. His strong hands felt amazing on my body as he massaged my breasts and ass through my dress. I could feel his cock bulging in his pants.

"How about we climb into bed and cuddle?" I said.

We took showers and climbed into bed. He wore his boxers and I only wore panties. When I stepped out of the bathroom he was already laying on the bed and looked hungrily at me. I just climbed in next to him, pressed my body against him, and hugged him until I fell asleep.

Saturday we went to the beach and had fun playing in the water and laying out. We joined a game of volleyball and I loved watching his strong form at work.

That night after dinner we again talked over drinks. He seemed to be a little better after sharing some of the hurt with me.

We again took showers and I climbed into bed. This time he began to rub my back and legs and pulled me into a kiss. I ran my hands over his chest, arms, and body. I was getting very aroused. His hand slid up my thigh slowly and hesitantly. He was going to let me stop him if I wanted to, but I didn't. When his fingers reached my panties he could feel the heat and moisture.

I reached into his boxers and grabbed his stiff cock, massaging it. He slid his hands into my panties and slid a finger into my wet slit. We got each other off for a little while.

"It would be easier if we lose the underwear." I suggested.

We took a break to remove them. He lay on the bed fully exposed and looking like a sculpted greek god. I leaned over him and took his dick into my mouth.

"Oh god, BB!" He moaned.

I took him as deep as I could and worked his shaft and balls with my hands. Soon he was groaning nonstop. "I'm going to cum." He said and then spurted into my mouth. I swallowed all of it.

Smiling up at him I said, "Feel better?"

"That was amazing, BB. Thank you."

I could tell he was about to go down on me too and said, "It's okay Jack. That was for you. Let's just rest." We cuddled up like the night before and slept.

Sunday we took a helicopter tour of some of the other islands. Jack was definitely getting better and I could see him smile more easily. That evening after dinner I gave him another blowjob and this time he lasted quite a bit longer.

Monday was our last full day and night together.

We went for a couples massage in the afternoon. We were instructed to undress completely and lie under a sheet on separate tables next to each other. Two good looking masseuses entered, a man for me and a woman for Jack. They kneaded and massaged our bodies for about a half hour, it was so relaxing I almost fell asleep. Then they said they were leaving the room and it was our turn to continue the massage with each other.

texxman
texxman
175 Followers
12