Beth's Birthday Pass Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack took his turn as masseuse first. He began at my feet and worked his way up each leg. His strong hands felt to good on my skin and working my muscles. When he reached the top of my thighs I felt my pussy tingle with anticipation, but he skipped up to my back and began working there up to my shoulders.

He had climbed onto the table to rub my shoulders and I could feel his hard cock press on my butt which was barely covered by the sheet. He started rubbing against me and I could feel myself getting very wet.

Finally he slid off and removed the towel exposing my naked bum. He spread more oil on it and took his time massaging. Every time he lifted and separated my ass cheeks it sent a shock over my pussy and into my clit. I could feel an orgasm starting to build.

I asked him to switch. As I got up I saw his hard naked form and stiff cock standing straight out.

I repeated much of the same treatment on him as he lay on the table. Then I asked him to flip over.

First I spread oil all over my chest, then I straddled his waist and began rubbing my breasts up and down his chest while my wet pussy ran up and down his cock. After a few minutes he placed his hands on my ass to guide me. I could feel an orgasm build and finally the wave crashed over me and I cried out. That triggered him too and he sprayed cum up and onto his stomach.

We relaxed for a bit then cleaned up.

"BB, I loved that, I love you being here. I love you."

His words and the intensity of his look scared me.

"Jack, you know I care about you deeply. But I don't want to mislead you, you're too good a man for that and you've been through a horrible experience recently. I love my husband. He has my heart and soul. I am here for you as your friend, but that's all."

"Jack you will get through this. You will meet an amazing woman someday and fall in love again. But I'm not that woman."

I started into his eyes until he lowered his.

"It was worth a shot." He grinned. "You are an amazing woman BB. I've never met anyone so caring, giving, and compassionate. Your husband is the luckiest man in the world."

I thought about Jack. I hadn't meant to make him think that this was more than it was. In my mind this was therapeutic only. Yes he was a beautiful man with a good heart, and I'd be lying if I said he didn't bring out my lustful side. But all my love was with my husband.

We spent the rest of the day at the beach walking and talking. For our last night we went to a very nice restaurant and spent several hours, then drinks afterward.

That night in bed we made out passionately. We both knew this was the last night so there was a sense of urgency.

He was sucking and nipping my breasts while one hand massaged my ass and the other rubbed my clit. My mind was riding a wave of pleasure as I stroked his cock.

I gently halted him for a moment and reached to the condom I had placed in the nightstand. I sucked him a little bit to get his cock wet and then slipped the condom on. Then I pulled at him so that he rolled on top of me and I spread my legs.

As he entered me he had a look of ecstasy on his face. He began to thrust in and out and I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him tight. He increased the pace and I could feel him getting closer and closer. Then with a groan he came.

After he rolled off we lay there enjoying the glow and he said, "Did you come?"

"No. But it's okay, I enjoyed it. Really." I smiled and touched his face reassuringly.

We slept deeply. The next day we parted.

"BB, I want you to know you saved my life. I really don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come to me. The thoughts running through my head were pretty dark. I know you are going back to your husband. I know you love him. But you will always have a very special place in my heart."

----

Beth - Present - Three Months After The Weekend

I have just finished telling the abbreviated version of the story to Ben, leaving out the details of the sexual encounters. The counselor helped by inserting questions and guidance along the way.

Ben has remained silent throughout the telling. "Ben do you have any questions?" The counselor prods.

"Have you continued a relationship with Jack?"

"No. I made it clear this was a one time thing. I have talked to Jack exactly once since, and it was as a friend only."

"Was it worth it?"

"I hope so. From what I could see and what Jack said it made a difference. Was it worth the pain it caused?" I thought for a minute. "He said it saved his life. I didn't know it would have such a hurtful impact on us. If I had known - to be honest I would have chosen differently. That may be selfish but you are my heart and soul Ben." I reach out and hold his hands.

"Was he, was he better than me? I mean I know he's a friggin Navy Seal."

"Yes he's an attractive man. But no Ben he wasn't better than you. Our physical contact was like therapy. At least I thought of it that way. Love is what makes the sex magical."

"Is this really the last time Beth? What if Jack needs you again? What if you get an itch in a year or two?"

"Sweety I love you only. This was a one time thing, forever. I don't know what I can say or do to make you believe me but it's the truth."

We talk about expectations, resentments, and miscommunication. When we leave things seem to be a little better. We agree to come back.

That night Ben kisses me passionately for the first time since the weekend and we caress each other.

----

Beth - Present - Birthday Two Years After The Weekend

Jack finished his tour and met someone a year ago. From his description of her she seems like a fantastic woman, her husband was killed in action leaving her with three children who she's been raising on her own. They are now engaged. He is planning a spring wedding and invited us. We declined but wish he and his new wife the best.

For Ben and I it took a long time. We spent months in counseling working on issues, some of which we didn't even know we had. In many ways our marriage is stronger than it's ever been. But sometimes I still feel the ghost of that weekend come between us. Ben still holds something back. It may never be the same again, and we will need to live with that.

12