Beth's Boy

Story Info
A young man has to make a deal with his Sex Mage mother.
15.1k words
4.37
63.4k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

Beth had just laid down in bed to watch some TV before going to sleep, when she sensed Jack's cock harden. The thirty-eight year old, leggy blonde paused with her hand on the remote, and tilted her head towards the ceiling, "listening" to the psychic hum of her son's erection. She had long ago gotten over the embarrassment of automatically detecting his every sexual act and fantasy when he was in range. It was just something every mother of boys had to learn to deal with in the five years since Sex Magic had appeared.

Men's sexuality was natural and healthy, and there was no shame in an erection, or masturbation. Beth had never been freaked out by it, not even by his most lurid fantasies. She had respected his privacy as best she could, but to be honest, it wasn't easy blocking out a young man's thoughts and desires when you lived with them all the time. She took it in stride, not discussing things he'd be uncomfortable discussing, not being one of those crazy mothers who wouldn't let him cum or masturbate. The two had an unspoken agreement of don't ask-don't tell. He was fully aware his mother knew everything about his erotic habits and thoughts, but she didn't bring them up.

She did feel it was a shame, though, that he had not yet found a girlfriend. Or even a mistress, as was becoming more frequent these days. Despite being a devilishly handsome young man of nineteen and actually managing to get a job in this crazy economy, her son refused to give up his bachelorhood so far. He didn't like to talk about it with her, though. In fact, he didn't like to talk with her about much at all these days, no doubt due to that embarrassment.

This unfortunately meant he was easy pray for girls who wanted to have some Magic fun, but had no intention of committing. With increasing frequency, poor Jack would find himself accosted by sexual teasing spells of women, most of whom never revealed themselves. Sudden magically-enhanced erections, the phantom sensations of handjobs and blowjobs, mean little orgasm blocks. It used to be just once in a while, but in the last year, he'd been getting hit with increasingly frequent and increasingly intense teasing spells, almost always accompanied by orgasm blocks.

Beth suspected that several of the teen girls in the area had been getting their powers and were using him as a Test Boy, or that some of her neighbors had decided he was a fun tease toy. A few times she was willing to chalk it up to accidents; as she sensed her neighbors having fun with other guys, there were the occasional accidental aura flare-ups or wildly flung spells that sometimes zapped unintended targets. But almost every night for the past month, Jack had been struck with intense erections or sporadic tease spells.

Right now, she could sense he was feeling feathers tickling his cock, several working the shaft, two sliding around his testicles and the nooks of his groin, while one persistently swirled around his cock head. He was clutching at his mattress and squirming, fighting not to moan. His last orgasm had been four days ago, and he'd felt a dozen quick teases since then. Nothing more than a couple of minutes, but all rather intense, and he'd had no opportunities to jerk off since. Beth let her senses inspect him a bit deeper, and she could tell a fresh orgasm block had been placed on him. As she scanned him, though, she felt a tremor of pleasure wash over her.

Beth chewed her lip. There was another reason she didn't interfere too much with her son's sexual stresses. She actually enjoyed the feeling of his lust energy as his blue balls and hard cock throbbed. She felt a bit bad about it, but the energy that Jack (and all the other men around her) gave off had done wonders for her over the past five years. She was thirty-eight, but already looked closer to twenty-five. She used to have bad allergies, but they cleared up within the first year of the Magic. She'd started to feel twinges in her arms that were an early sign of tendonitis, but that had likewise gone away, even before her allergies had cleared up.

Beyond the health benefits, though, the energy also just plain felt good. On more than one occasion, she had lain in bed at night and slowly, sensually masturbated, letting the tension and need of the men throughout the neighborhood augment her own sensations, amplifying the feeling of her fingers, electrifying her nerves, and giving her the most satisfying orgasms she'd ever had.

Even now, as she sensed Jack struggling towards an intense edging, Beth caved in and slid her fingers down between her legs. She usually slept in only a pair of panties, but these she slid down to her ankles, spread her legs at the knees, and rubbed her clit in slow circles. She let out a sigh. Jack's energy was high tonight, the poor thing, and she shamefully enjoyed it in secret. She knew Jack would be mortified if he found out. But it was only fair, wasn't it? If she had to put up with sensing his erections and erotic thoughts all the time, surely he wouldn't begrudge her indulging in his energy.

She knew she was supposed to be disgusted at the thought of anything remotely sexual involving her son, but, well, she wasn't touching him, she wasn't using magic on him, she wasn't even watching him, she just let some of the energy he gave off soak into her. It felt good, and it wasn't hurting anybody. Really.

She let out a soft sigh as the pleasure built quickly. Soon, her pussy was nearly dripping, every nerve tingling with excitement. Wanting to take advantage of the feeling while it still lasted, she drove her fingers into herself, stroking her hot wetness. She gathered her Magic in her fingers, and sent sparks of pure pleasure, deeper and more stimulating than any mere rubbing, and she had to clamp a hand over her mouth as she gave a little cry. Her friend Britney had recently taught her this trick, how to use the Sex Magic to masturbate, and she still hadn't gotten used to it yet. She let the magic expand the feeling of her fingers, shifting the feeling of their presence as being bigger and stiffer than they actually were. She could now feel a cock, along with her fingers, moving in and out of her, moving at the exact pace and force she loved. It was a familiar cock, that of her ex-boyfriend, and Jack's father, who had dumped her so many years ago. Despite her bitterness at being used and left behind, the memory of his passionate lovemaking still filled her fantasies, and it was always his cock she fantasized about in these spontaneous nights of self-pleasure.

The memory and phantom sensation of his cock, and the energy of his son's need, mixed in her to create a sharp spike of euphoria that had her giving a muffled shriek into her hand as she came hard. Her body tightened and her juices flowed hotly onto her other hand. When the tension finally broke and her body relaxed, she mused that she hoped Jack hadn't heard her, blushing a bit at the thought.

Then she realized her pussy was still tingling with energy. Her brow furrowed and she glanced at the clock. A good ten minutes must have passed, and Jack was still being assaulted by the phantom feathers, and the sensations were even more intense than before, two, maybe three times as many feather sensations layered over the others. More over, he was writhing and moaning so loud, she could hear it through the walls. She tuned in with her senses, and could tell he was riding the edge of orgasm; the phantom feathers were holding him right on the edge of release, and that orgasm block held tight. It was rare that he was teased for this long, this intensely.

Beth chewed her lip again. She was tempted to masturbate to a second orgasm, but despite the feel-good effect of her sons' sexual need getting even stronger, she was getting a bit worried. This treatment was nothing, of course, to what she sensed some of the men going through around town some days, but still, this was getting a little over the top. The feathers just kept going, keeping him right on the edge until it was starting to hurt!

Beth had never really practiced the protective spells women could learn to protect men. She'd never been in a relationship with a man long enough to bother, and of course, she'd never wanted to embarrass her son by suggesting it. The problem with trying to create things like shields or spell-blockers or even just actively intercepting another woman's magic with your own was that you almost always had to already be intimate with the man you were protecting. Removing an orgasm block was easy enough, as that was more of an effect on the man himself, but pushing away a woman's magic directly was another matter. She, of course, had not been intimate with her son, physically or magically.

Beth frowned, but decided to let it go a bit longer. Maybe whoever was teasing him was almost finished. Jack could handle a few more minutes, surely?

Ten minutes later, that was clearly not going to happen. Jack was moaning loud enough now, he would have woken her up even if she'd been sleeping on the couch downstairs. Beth sighed and got out of bed, pulling on her robe. It was time to put a stop to this nonsense. A few quick tickles or a sudden hard-on prank was one thing, this was just mean. She wondered if Jack had pissed someone off recently.

Jack was thrashing so hard, the bed was audibly rocking as he bucked his hips into the air. Beth didn't bother knocking, figuring he might not even hear it. She opened the door and clicked on the light. Her son was sprawled out on his bed, naked, writhing, his cock beet red and so stiff the veins were bulging. From the way his arms and legs were spread, the woman teasing him had also cast binding spells on his wrists and ankles, pinning him down.

Jack didn't even notice his mother enter, not until she was right next to him. His eyes had been clenched, his mouth agape, in that orgasmic countenance that was just like his father used to make. For just a moment, seeing Jack's disheveled light brown hair, lean but fit body, in the throws of sexual heat, Beth's heart skipped a beat, shocked with the remembrance of the man she still fantasized about to this day. She snapped herself out it, however, and reached down over her poor boy, grasping his forehead and his penis. She then projected her thoughts into his mind, in such a way that she knew the woman teasing him would "hear" her through the psychic connection to his cock.

Jack's eyes went wide as saucers as his mother's words echoed in his mind. Excuse me, miss, but if you don't mind, my son and I would very much like to get some sleep tonight, so if you would please knock it the hell off, I won't come find you and beat your eyes black- and-bluer than your making his balls.

Beth could almost feel the sudden pause and panic of the woman casting the spells, though it might have just been her imagination. The feather sensations shut off immediately, and Jack's limbs were suddenly free. His eyes were wide as saucers, staring at his mother. She looked at him, and the two blinked. His mouth was still agape. She could feel his cock burning hot in her hand, the turgid rod still throbbing. The direct skin-to-skin touch sent shivers down her spine as his energy flowed directly into her, but she forced the sense of pleasure down to concentrate on him.

She smiled warmly. "Sorry, honey. But I figured you needed a break."

A bead of sweat rolled down his temple as he stared at her, numbly. She slid her hand down and cupped his cheek. Confused emotions roiled behind his eyes. He was still stunned, not fully processing what was happening, but she could feel the raw, naked need of his body. Her hand was already on him, and he was still hovering at that peak of tension...

She did it without thinking. As if on instinct, she reached inside his ethereal network and broke the orgasm block, then gently squeezed his cock with her hand as she sent a soothing, but deep pulse of pure pleasure through the nerves of his hyper-teased organ. His body locked up and he let out a choked gasp. And then he came! Burst after burst of thick, hot ropes of cum shot from his organ, splattering him from face to stomach, a few shots even hitting his hair, while a few struck her arms. The orgasm was possibly the hardest he'd ever had in his life, and it took nearly half a minute before his body quit jerking. He let out a huge sigh and sagged back. Still working on instinct, she rubbed the last few drops of his seed out before she let go.

She was a little dazed as well at just how much cum had launched out of him. He was totally soaked! However, this was another area where Sex Magic was awfully convenient. With a thought, she psychically tugged at the semen on his body and on her arms. Magically, the thick white fluid pulled off of them, floating in the air, and collecting into a wet ball, hovering above his chest. She went to the open door, and floated the semen ball into the bathroom down the hall, where she slipped it into the toilet. She'd go flush it in a minute.

She turned back to her son, who was blinking his eyes open. Their eyes met, and Beth smiled a bit bashfully, looking to the floor. "Sorry, Jack," she said. "I thought it was getting a little out of hand, so..."

"What the fuck?!" said Jack.

Beth blinked and jumped, looking up to meet his eyes. Jack's face was turning red, but his expression was slipping into anger. At the same time, he clutched at his genitals, covering them, and yanked the blanket over them.

"What the FUCK, Mom?!" he said.

"What... what?' she said, surprised. She didn't think she'd seen him so angry before.

"What the fuck are you doing? You're my Mom! What the hell were you thinking?" He looked at her with total revulsion.

"I... you were being... teased and..."

"That's my business! You had no right to barge in here and grab my dick!"

Beth's jaw worked. "But... what about..." she gestured at the wall, vaguely indicating his unknown assailant.

"What about it?" he said. "That's none of your business!"

"Wait... did you want that to happen? Did I interrupt something?"

"No! But goddamnit, it's bad enough strange women are fucking with me, I don't need my own mother molesting me!"

Beth frowned. "Jack, I was trying to help you!"

"Then why the hell didn't you just block her or something? Why did you fucking barge in and grab my dick?"

"That's... that's not that easy to just do, okay? The shield stuff mainly works with... well, with your lover."

Jack looked for a moment like he might be sick. Beth scanned his mind and could only read an abrasive static of conflicting emotions, none of which were sexual enough for her to get a clear view. What was very clear, however, that the thought of incest was revolting to him. She'd just wanted to protect him, she hadn't tried to fuck him!

She reached out a tender hand towards him. "Jack, you're being ridiculous. It's not like that. I'm sorry I barged in on you and touched you without permission, but I wasn't sure what else would make her stop."

Jack shrank back from her hand like it was a snake. "Don't fucking touch me, you fucking pedo!"

Beth's jaw dropped. "What? Alright, kiddo, back the fuck up. I'm sorry I touched you without your permission, okay? But I do not see you that way."

"So why do you keep masturbating when I'm getting teased?" he said, his expression dark.

Beth's jaw would have dropped further if it could. "Uh... I..."

"You're not as quiet as you think," he said.

"Jack—"

"Get out of here! And don't ever touch me like that again! Not with your hand, not with your magic, ever! I don't care if I'm getting raped in the ass, I don't want your help! Get out and stay out, you cunt!"

Beth blinked again, then her expression went stern. She set her jaw and stared at him for a moment. Then she turned and walked out the door, clicking off the light and shutting the door softly. She could hear Jack sigh loudly and flop onto the bed. She went back to her room, disrobed, and slid under the sheets, staring at the wall as she contemplated what had just happened.

Her own son had just called her a cunt. Many women she knew these days would kick his ass out of the house or grind his balls in a psychic vice all night long for such an offense. She wouldn't go that far, but under most circumstances, she would indeed be livid from such treatment.

Instead, she was just hurt. This is what she got for trying to help him out. This was the gratitude her son showed her for letting him stay under her roof and going out of her way to respect his body as much as she reasonably could. This despite all that Sex Magic tempted her to do, while so many other women gave into those temptations long ago. How dare he? How dare he say such things to her?

Except he'd called her out, hadn't he? She hadn't really respected him at all, had she? Reading his mind, letting herself sense him whenever she felt like it. And masturbating to his frustration, using his blue balls to give herself amazing orgasms. Just because she never said anything about what she sensed, she took advantage of it all the same. She may as well have been grabbing his balls every day and laughing, or taking nude pictures of him to touch herself to. She knew some other women went out of their way to learn how to shut men out. She'd never bothered, because it was too easy, and felt too good, to not restrain herself.

Maybe this was why they hadn't been talking lately. She had thought he was just embarrassed over their situation, or that having to live with his Mom past the age of 18 was just rough on him, and she didn't want to rub it in. But he'd known all about her dirty habits regarding him, and since the Magic concerned itself only with erotic thoughts, she'd never sensed the anger he'd probably been hiding from her for months.

Good lord, what a mess!

And yet, she'd never cast a tease spell on him. She'd never let him get affected by her arousal aura. She'd even broken his orgasm blocks in secret. She wondered if he was aware of that, too, and if he'd even care. Okay, so she'd made some mistakes. Fine. She could accept that, and she could change that about herself. But she was nothing like the horror show mothers you heard about on the internet or the news. She wasn't a monster like Jack was making her out to be. He was overreacting, surely. Maybe this was just in the heat of the moment. Maybe he'd been so stunned and freaked out, he'd yelled without thinking, just like she'd acted without thinking moments before.

She let out a frustrated sigh, then clicked on the TV, letting the low volume of random late night talk shows lull her to sleep. Maybe they could talk it out in the morning.

TWO

Talking was apparently off the table. The next morning, Beth had tried to discuss the matter with her son, but he had brushed her off. He refused to say anything more than was absolutely necessary to her, and avoided her company as much as possible. Finally, after a few days, Beth just gave up and decided to let him sulk. He was damn lucky she was as lenient as she was; most women would have punished him severely for such rude treatment.

But fine, she decided. If he wanted nothing to do with her, then so be it. She'd give him exactly what he wanted. She wouldn't talk to him, nor would she touch him, physically or magically. Not even to give him assistance.

About three days after that incident, the teasers came back with a vengeance. Beth sensed him getting tickled with feathers and sucked with phantom mouths, grinding him on the edge until he was in tears. Out of spite, she let herself enjoy the euphoric energy of his desperation, but refrained from masturbating through it. She felt a little bad for enjoying it nonetheless, but not as bad as she expected.

Two nights later, the teasing came again, and this time, she could sense him getting fucked by a phantom pussy. The mystery teaser was really upping her game. This time, Beth gave into temptation and touched herself, taking her time to build up to an absolutely delicious climax. She didn't bother trying to muffle herself, making sure Jack heard her ecstasy.