Beth's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went on like that for nearly three weeks, every second or third night, Jack would be tormented with intense sensual sensations, on top of whatever random little teases and hard-ons he'd get throughout the day. The most intense session came two weeks after the incident, where Beth sensed him being floated in the air, hands forced to lock on his ankles, and he endured nearly three hours of psychic handjobs and blowjobs, while the taste and smell of pussy flooded his mouth and nose.

That last one was such a fiercely intense experience for the poor, helpless young man, that Beth almost broke her resolve and interfered again. However, just as she got up to go help him, she sensed the power release him, leaving him sobbing with need and frustration on his bed. Beth opted to leave him alone to cool down.

Fortunately, the teaser backed off from that level of teasing torment over the next week, returning to lesser teases like an hour of feathers or half an hour of tongues, but the damage was done. Jack was practically limping with blue balls; the mystery teaser never once allowed him to cum. Beth stuck to her vow that she wouldn't use her Magic on him in any way, including removing the orgasm blocks. If he hadn't known she'd secretly popped a few before, he suspected it now. Of course, he also half-suspected that she was the mystery teaser, but he wasn't about to confront her about it.

Over a month went by, the two practically living as strangers, with Beth merely a witness to Jack's suffering. There was a time when she might have worried at how much she was beginning to enjoy sensing it. But the longer he went without so much as an apology to her, and the more bountiful the energy he gave off became, the less such concerns bothered her. If this was how her son wanted it, so be it. She was starting to find she didn't mind it at all.

THREE

Late one Saturday morning, as Jack sat in his room trying to play Counter-Strike, his cock began to stiffen all by itself again. He let out a small curse and tried to ignore it, focusing as best he could on the game. There was nothing he could do, after all, but grit his teeth and bare it.

The past month had been a cock-tease hell. He was certain the woman teasing him at night was the same person, or perhaps couple of people, with how frequent and consistent they were. During the day, however, there was no telling. At work, at home, or when he was out in town, the teases were quick, random, and, dare he say it, playful.

Maybe the girls giggling in the corner of the bus were the ones who'd given him that little series of quick kisses to his balls. Maybe the older woman waiting in the line next his at the store, who'd given him a knowing smirk, was the one who gave him an affectionate pat on the ass with a psychic hand. Maybe the server at the noodle bar down the street was the one who gave him that thirty-second tongue rub on his cock when she set his glass down with a wink. Or maybe that teen who passed by, who was grinning and giggling nervously as she walked down the street with her friends, was the one who gave him a sudden erection as she tried, and failed, to get her newly awakened lust aura under control.

Those little teases he could handle. In fact, he'd be lying if he said he didn't kind of enjoy some of it most days. Appreciate it, even. But the nightly teases, the intense stimulation and frequent edgings, and the fact that he hadn't been able to cum in over a month, was making even the little teases unbearable. And no other woman had apparently pitied him enough to break his orgasm blocks or help him cum. No one since his mother had a month ago.

He still shuddered thinking about it. It was even less the idea of incest that upset him, but the fact that it was his mother, the one woman on Earth he felt he could trust not to sexually abuse him, the woman he had no choice but to live with right now, and thus could not escape if she ever did decide to go wild on him... ugh! Part of him knew she'd just been trying to help him, but he knew what a slippery slope Sex Magic could be. Two of his best friends had been totally fine with their girlfriends teasing them a little bit here and there for fun. Now, one of them was a full-time house boy who was forced to stay on his hands and knees most of the time, and the other was a cuckold who was only allowed to cum after he swallowed her lover's seed out of her snatch.

It might have been an unreasonable fear, but the last thing he wanted was to become his own mother's fuck toy. Knowing that she'd masturbated while absorbing some of his lust energy, he did not in any way want to get that ball rolling any farther. Thankfully, she had gotten the hint, but the trade off was that now his balls were constantly aching for release. It was getting so bad, he was starting to think he should apologize and maybe try to work something out with her. He just didn't know how to even start. And given how he'd heard her pleasuring herself while he was teased numerous times by now, he didn't even know if it was a good idea.

He sighed, and tried to ignore the erection, focusing on the game and hoping the tension would pass quickly. Hell, for all he knew, he was just getting hard because his blue balls were so bad, and this was a natural event for once. Maybe concentrating on racking up his headshot total would take the edge off his body's reactions.

However, as the seconds ticked by, his cock kept getting stiffer. Soon it was at maximum tension, and then it just kept going, to the point where it started to hurt! Even when it couldn't actually get harder, somehow the mental tension seemed to just keep climbing. Jack let out a gasp as his cock aimed for the ceiling like it was about to shoot right off his body! His shorts tented lewdly; he'd learn long ago that if he was going to bother to wear clothes, it had be loose fitting, to accommodate sudden erections. Even still, his cloth running shorts felt painfully constricting, despite being a size too large already.

This wasn't just some passing wave of the Magic, and definitely not a natural hard on; this was a deliberate Hard Attack! Some woman was deliberately beaming commands of arousal straight into him, and overclocking his erection!

Jack dropped his controller and grabbed his desk in a white-knuckle grip, gritting his teeth and hissing, his eyes squeezed shut. For several long seconds, he fought the mighty urge to rip his clothes off and start jacking off, but he knew there'd be no point. He just prayed this would go quick.

He huffed for a few moments, bending over his desk, fighting his urges, before indulging in one small bit of relief. He hastily stood and pulled his shorts and shirt off, leaving himself naked. For a moment, letting his cock swing free gave him the slightest sense of relief. But then, the Hard Attack got even more intense! He let out a short cry and stumbled back onto his chair, death-gripping the arm rests. His cock was turning dark with blood, the veins bulging, the head purple and glistening with a line of pre-cum already seeping from the tip. Tingles of anticipation flickered over his organ. If his cock could talk, it would be pleading desperately for him to touch it. For anyone to touch it. To just have him start humping the floor just for any sort of stimulation!

Jack squirmed in his seat and whimpered. Counter-Strike was forgotten, and he ignored the messages from teammates asking him what the fuck he was doing, just sitting there letting his character get shot. When the match ended, he let himself drop from the group. There was no way he could play the game like this. Although the other guys online would understand his excuse, they didn't need to know. Better they assume his connection got lagged or something.

He was trembling, his cock quivering, his breath heavy, as the minutes ticked by. He prayed the spell would stop, begging in his mind for the woman doing this to please spare him. Instead, it just kept getting worse, the tension slowly, slowly climbing, like the torturous turning of a thumbscrew. Or a cockscrew in this case. This was worse than what his night-time tormentress put him through! At least her teases were pleasurable, even if they were brain-meltingly intense. This was just pure torture!

As he leaned back in his chair, slouching into a more stretched out position, he almost jumped when he heard a knock on his door.

***

Beth, of course, sensed her son's cock going hard the instant it started. She couldn't help but smile with amusement. He was so long pent up that the lust energy he created was an instant warm wave of pure happiness washing over her. As she busied herself with getting ready to go out, she hummed along to the psychic tension she sensed from her son.

She checked herself over in the mirror. A yellow sundress with a delightfully low neckline, strappy white heels, and a white sash that caused the dress to hug her curves. Her blond hair was set in a long braid down her back, and she wore a necklace with a small red stone that settled nicely in the nook of her cleavage, enticing the eyes to look.

So dressed, she exited her bedroom, intending to walk right past Jack's room. However, she paused, listening to the psychic tension of his cock. She'd never "heard" him this hard before. She frowned a bit, knowing just how badly he must be suffering. Surely, he was reaching his limit for this ridiculous silent treatment routine he insisted on. The timing was a bit bad, but she supposed it wouldn't hurt to check on him before she went out for the day. She went ahead and knocked on his door.

She heard a particularly loud grunt, though not nearly as "loud" as the psychic siren of his superhumanly tense erection in her mind. She took that as an affirmation to enter, and did so, holding back a chuckle at seeing her son writhe and whimper just from his poor, helpless penis being too hard to handle. He was going out of his mind fighting the urge to touch himself.

"Having fun in here, honey?" she said.

"Ah! M-mom! G-get out of here!" he huffed, turning his chair around so the back was facing her.

"Relax, I'm not going to touch it," she said with a smirk. He moaned loudly and his cock jerked. She almost winced as his tension spiked high, and he yelped. "I just wanted to let you know that two of my friends will be coming by and we'll be going out for the day. So if you need anything before I go..."

Jack turned and glanced at his mother and his eyes widened a bit for a moment. Beth held back a smile as the incredibly teased young man could only see a very attractive woman standing before him, his libido sparking higher for a moment, before he remembered he was looking at his mother.

He jerked his head to the side, but Beth capitalized on the moment. "Goodness, kiddo, you didn't just think what I thought I just sensed you think, did you?"

"Sh-shut up! Are you doing this, you psycho?"

Beth let out a hurt scoff and put a hand to her chest. "Jack! You wound me! I've done exactly as you said, and not used my Magic on you at all! How could you even think such a thing?"

"You're still absorbing my energy, aren't you?!"

"Well, I can't really help that," Beth said. "Absorbing your energy is automatic. I mean, technically, that's you using your magic on me. So, really, pointing that out just makes you look like a hypocrite."

Jack grit his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to look at her. "Whatever! You don't have to masturbate to it!"

Beth shrugged. "I can masturbate any time I want. You could, too, if you weren't such a brat to the one woman who was willing to look out for you."

"It is you, isn't it?" Jack yelled, turning to face her again. Despite his situation, he found it very, very difficult not to let his eyes wander from his mother's face down her shapely body, especially towards her cleavage. He had to look away after a moment and close his eyes again, turning his chair so the back was facing her again. "Y-you're doing this to... to... to punish me! And make some kind of... of point!"

"Believe what you want, kiddo," she said. "But I promise it isn't me."

Jack opened his mouth to say something, but instead let out a sharp cry as the tension in his cock spiked up high once more. His hips bucked clear off his seat, so hard that he slid forward, and the chair rolled out from under him. He landed on his ass on the floor and flopped like a fish for a few moments, until the pressure waned just enough to let him breathe again, albeit in short gasps.

Beth knew the magic was keeping him from getting truly hurt, so she managed to suppress a motherly pang of worry. Instead, she shivered slightly and felt her pussy moisten as she felt the wave of lust energy wash over her from the sudden surge of erotic pressure. If this was same woman that was teasing him at night, she was in vicious mood today, for whatever reason.

Jack turned and faced her, on his hands and knees. Tears were gathering in his eyes, and he grit his teeth. His jaw worked, and Beth gave him a sympathetic frown. She crouched down and leaned forward a bit, resting her elbows on her knees to gaze into his eyes. His eyes, meanwhile, struggled valiantly not to look at her cleavage, or try to stare up between her legs. Ordinarily, he'd be disgusted by his own urges to look at his mother in such a way, but the Hard Attack, and the month of blue balls were truly screwing with his head.

"Mom... please..." he whimpered.

"Yes, dear?" she said softly, with a gentle expression. She had never seen a man with such a pleading look on his face.

"Can you..." he swallowed hard. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry."

"I know, dear," she said. She reached out and tried to cup his cheek. He flinched away, too ashamed to accept her touch yet.

"Can you... please... help me...?"

Beth frowned and let out a slow, ponderous sigh. "I don't know, Jack. I might have been willing to try something before, but after you bitched me out and cold shouldered me for a month, I'm not sure I can just let bygones be bygones. Let's be real, here, son. Most guys your age have found a woman to be with at this point. You should really have a girlfriend helping you out by now. It's because you're single that other women feel free to play with you like this."

Jack winced as another surge of pressure squeezed his cock until he was nearly cross-eyed. Beth patiently waited for him to catch his breath, but didn't stop herself from enjoying the show of his cock bouncing and twitching between his legs. At this angle, with him still kneeling down, his cock head was pointed right at her, a weeping eye gazing at her with a desperate plea for attention.

"Agh... I just... can't... I don't want... to be... some woman's... little bitch boy..."

"You're being one right now."

"I... I just..."

"I'm sorry to say, but this is how it is between men and women these days," she said. "If you want to be protected, you need to be with a woman who wants to protect you. And most women are going to expect to have that help reciprocated. And that means she has claim to your cock and your energy. That's how a man provides for his woman these days. This is the compromise you're going to have to make.

"If you're lucky, you'll find a nice, sweet girl who will spoil you with orgasms and take care of you like a real lover. If you wait too long to find such a girl, however, then the best you're going to get is one of the psycho-doms who just keeps you in a pen with her other fuck toys.

"Until then, you're only option is me. And I can't just act as your mother forever, or you'll never grow up. So, you know what that means, right?"

Jack shuddered, both from the thought, and from the still-overpowering tension. "I have to... give my cock... to you...?"

"That's right. I promise I'll take good care of it. And you. At least until you can find someone else."

Jack shook his head. "N-no! You're my Mom! I'm n-not gunna be... one of those... mother-fuckers!"

Beth sighed. "Well, unfortunately, as I said, protection spells don't really work that well, or at all, unless the man you're protecting is your lover." She reached out once more time and cupped his cheek, wiping away a tear with her thumb. He reluctantly didn't pull away this time. "Look, I never thought I'd be in this position, either, okay? I know it's weird. But unless I do something sexual with you, there's not much I can do shield you. I can't just claim you as mine and not do anything; other women are going to know it's a farce."

Jack's face strained as he struggled to turn this proposition over in his mind.

Hoping to get a laugh out of him, she put on a mock-sultry voice and said, "Come on, baby. Haven't you ever wanted to go back inside me?"

Jack jerked away and shuddered. "Oh, fuck off!" he said, curling into a ball, turning his back to her again.

Beth forced herself not to laugh at her joke, and pouted at her boy. "Honey, I was kidding! Jeez, I'm sorry, okay? I was trying to lighten the mood a little."

"Just go away! I don't need your help if you're just going to laugh at me!" he said, bitterly.

Beth smacked herself mentally, calling herself an idiot. Externally, she just sighed again and stood. "Alright, well, if you change you mind, just let me know."

"Go away!" he yelled, though his voice trembled. She sensed the pressure in his cock surge once more, and he yelped like a kicked puppy. Pity at his condition struggled with anger at his stubbornness. She frowned and opened her mouth, but then heard the doorbell ring.

"My friends are here," she said. "I'd say to try and get that thing under control before you tempt them to join in the fun, but I wouldn't want to tell you what to do or anything." So saying, she left him to writhe and whimper on the floor.

FOUR

Britney could barely stifle her laughter as she watched Jack with her senses. The poor, helpless boy just wanted relief so badly, but he refused to allow the one reliable woman in his life to help him. Well, she intended to get as much as could out of that situation today!

Beth had no idea her best friend was behind her son's nightly torments, and Britney saw no reason to inform her. To be fair, it had merely started as a few harmless pranks, and Britney testing the limits of her powers, seeing how far she could reach with them, and how many men she could effect at once. Jack just happened to be one of the guys in her range, impressive, given he lived thirty miles away and she had barely seen him for several years. But once she touched him with her power, and got a good look at him through her psychic vision, she was rather stunned he'd grown into. He certainly wasn't the scrawny little kid she used to baby sit any more! And there was something so delicious about his energy.

She hadn't intended to keep doing it, except that on the night she swore was going to be the last time, it had just so happened to be the fateful night when Beth had come into her son's room and helped him out. Even after she'd stopped her teasing spells, Britney had watched the whole exchange through the strange clairvoyance that Sex Magic allowed women to have with men. She'd been intrigued by the turn of events, and could not help herself from wondering what more might happen.

The past month had been a very amusing experiment in seeing just how long it would take poor Jack to break. She had a good feeling about today. This would be the turning point, she was going to make sure of it.

Since the start of her drive to Beth's house, she'd projected her aura towards him, commands of arousal emanating from her breasts and vagina in a tightly focused, ethereal beam of unstoppable erotic compulsion. The closer she got, the more intense the Hard Attack became, until he was nearly blacking out just from the intensity of his erection as she pulled into Beth's driveway.