Beth's Cuckold Convention

Story Info
White Blonde in a Chocolate Sandwich.
6k words
4.11
21.7k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince was jazzed. There must have been about two-dozen men jostling around the booth at the giant New Technology Expo, all waiting to buy a video or DVD, or get a photo taken with Beth, or just see what the commotion was all about.

"Beth, you are even hotter in person," said one guy as he put his arm around the amateur video X-rated star and his buddy took a photo. "I like you 'cause you're from a small town just like me."

Vince was the hard-nosed money man, the business expert with the plan to make Beth and her interracial sex movies a major seller. It was the mid-1990s and porn was exploding in popularity. Camera technology made it cheap and easy for anyone to make adult movies, and the public was buying. By the truckload.

Vince also participated in the movies, occasionally appearing as Beth's submissive, cuckold husband, helpless to stop her all-consuming need for black men and their meaty cocks. One video for sale at the booth was the film he made with Beth and Reggie less than a month ago. It was the culmination of Vince accepting his bisexuality and love for sucking cock.

About 30,000 would attend the Expo but Vince was watching for those wearing green badges, the guys repping larger buyers like video stores and online merchants. Green meant money at the show.

Blockbuster was never going to stock Beth's hardcore films, but many adult bookstores and independent video shops would. That added up to thousands of buyers nationwide, all of whom would put Beth's movies on their shelves.

That's why Vince decided to get a booth at the Expo, a major promotional tool for X-rated movies. This despite the fact it began as a convention for professional buyers and sellers of hot tech like video and DVD players, and hand-held phones.

Beth's films were made for a select group of fans. They had to have a hunger for interracial sex between a black man and a blonde, white woman, and they'd have to be turned on by women like Beth, who fit the new term MILF, or mom I'd like to fuck.

Vince enjoyed furtive, anonymous glory hole sex at adult bookstores. He got a special thrill when a large black cock came through the hole demanding that a hungry mouth kiss, lick, and suck it till it grew rock hard and shot its creamy load.

These were momentous changes for the tough-talking business owner. Once the truth of his sexuality hit, Vince contacted Beth and her husband John, the Midwestern X-rated movie makers. The two of them decided to make a movie about a guy like Vince. And who better than Vince to play himself, or 'Bob,' the character's name in the movie.

Beth and John were looking to expand their line of 'cuckold' films where a white husband is humiliated by his white wife and her black lover. The films relied on stereotypes -- sex-obsessed black men with big cocks, slutty women, and weak, clueless white men.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night, Vince/Bob sat nude on the floor of the hotel room, his back against the king-size bed while his head rested on its top, mouth open. Candy got on the bed on all fours, her pussy just above Bob's head, her butt in the air an enticing target for Booker, the large, nude ebony man standing behind her.

They were making another movie. John was the cameraman and director; Vince played the loser white man Bob and Beth the contemptuous ballbuster. Candy was a petite, strawberry-peach blond who occasionally made movies with Beth. Booker, a 25-year-old husky, dark black man, was the newcomer.

"Bob, do something useful," Beth demanded from off-camera. "Lick her, she needs some lube for that big cock. Candy honey, put that pretty pussy right in his mouth."

Bob stuck out his tongue and white-blonde Candy lowered her pink quim. The camera got a close-up of Bob licking the moist lips of her vagina as he gripped the back of her thighs and bottom. Her pussy glistened with his saliva and her juice.

John used the handheld camera to film Booker's bobbing eight-inch erection as he stepped closer to Candy's pert butt and luscious pink hole. The dark man held his jet-black dick and wiped her honeypot up down, up down. Candy moaned and her back arched as the delicious feeling spread through her body.

Bob lay face up directly under the two fuckers and got an extreme close-up of Booker rubbing his dick on Candy's puss. The white man smacked his lips to generate some saliva and licked the cock and balls that hung in his face.

Beth got on her knees next to the bed and kissed the head of Booker's veiny dick with her red lips. John's camera caught the dramatic contrast of white against black as she took hold of the thick, ebony meat with her white hand and pushed it in Bob's face.

"Here hubby, suck on that pole, Candy needs some real fucking," Beth growled. She smacked the throbbing phallus against Bob's cheek once, twice, then shoved the black cock into his eager mouth. Cuckold Bob moaned, overwhelmed with the taste and smell of horny wet cunt, sweaty man balls and salty black cock. His eyes closed in joy.

Booker took a half-step back, his hefty cock making a liquid 'plop' sound as it left Bob's slurping mouth. The hunky stud gripped his dick and put it at Candy's pussy. He flexed his powerful butt, and the shiny black tool entered her an inch.

"Yeaaa," Candy breathed as her head moved up and down in ecstasy.

Booker pushed slowly, steadily and his cock slid through the soaking inner folds of Candy's puss. She was tight. And so warm.

The black man moaned "Oh fuck, oh fuck," his shaft buried all the way into the eager blonde as Beth fondled his full balls. The camera zoomed in.

"Come here Bob and lick the man's nuts. That's it, pussy-boy, suck on 'em, get those balls ready for a big shot of cum," she breathed in Bob's ear as he mouthed one hanging testicle, then the other.

Bob's hands were braced on the floor as he inhaled the sickly-sweet scent of hard-fucked pussy and lapped at the thrusting dark dick, balls flopping on his cheeks.

The submissive's face was shiny with the lovers' sex juice, his moans coming from deep in his throat and his lips moving, kissing, worshipping the black man and white woman as they fucked themselves to paradise.

Booker picked up the pace and sweat dripped down his dark body as he pumped deeper and harder into Candy. The camera caught the flexing of Booker's firm butt as he banged away. Bob stopped his licking and watched Booker's ebony meat spreading the pink lips of Candy's dripping snatch. He saw the pulsing veins of Booker's thick tool as the stud's heavy balls bounced on his chin. Bob was fully erect as he lived his secret fantasy that Vince/Bob had decided to share with the world.

Candy had already cum once, her body tensing, her cries of 'ungh ungh ungh' filling the hotel room as Booker pumped, his thighs slap, slap slapping against the tiny blonde's fair skin.

The white man went back to kissing and licking the lovers' engorged sex. Bob snuffled the well-built hunk's testicles, rubbing his lips and cheek on the tender ball flesh. He put his nose and tongue in the stud's taint and Booker let out a 'hunh' of surprise. The black man stopped moving, closed his eyes, and his muscles tensed and shook.

The dam broke. Booker yelled an extended "Yeaaaaa!" as his butt moved uncontrollably and his cock pumped once, twice, three, four times, emptying a massive load of cream deep in Candy's satin-slick cunt.

Her lover's intense orgasm triggered Candy, and her body contorted in the bliss that flowed from her pussy to her spine and the pleasure centers in her brain.

Booker came down from his high. He withdrew his shriveling cock from Candy and threw himself down on the bed, satiated, exhausted. He laughed as the joy dissipated from his body.

"Candy, Bob, stay right there! Don't move," Beth exclaimed. She walked into the camera shot and took hold of Candy's bottom, placing her vagina directly above Bob's mouth. Bob followed Beth's command, eager for his reward.

"Okay Candy, push it out baby, let us see that load," Beth coaxed gently as she massaged the woman's bottom and puss.

Beth's tone changed when she spoke to Bob. "Just stay there, pussy boy," she commanded. "Open that mouth and stick out your tongue. You're going to get a prize."

The cuckold obeyed, his cheeks wet with lovers' dew as he stuck out his tongue. Beth pushed Candy's butt down towards Bob's face and put her fingers in the blonde's pussy, massaging out the cum. The camera went to a close up of the fingers fondling the pink and soon a dribble of white cream started to flow.

"Here it comes baby, oh yea, that's a tasty one," Beth chanted, overcome by lust as she saw the oozing sperm.

Bob stretched his neck closer to Candy's humid trench and flicked his tongue, straining to taste the syrup. A drop formed, then another and soon there was a thin stream. The milky fluid dripped. Right on Bob's tongue.

"Come on Bob, get in there," Beth demanded. "Eat it up cuck."

A dollop of Booker's juicy load drooled into Bob's mouth. He swallowed it down, licked his lips and put his mouth back on Candy's delicious honey pot.

Bob/Vince loved the tangy, horny odor of pussy and sperm, the smell of sweat, and the divine taste of cum seeping from a well-fucked cunt.

The excitement of eating a load sent Bob close to a climax. A sheen of sweat covered his body and his five-inch dick was fully erect and pulsing. A drop of precum formed in its tiny hole. Beth decided to ratchet up the fantasy, give viewers -- and Bob -- a real thrill.

"Booker, come here dude. It's your turn " she said. The black man stood next to the bed, his dick still swelled up and glistening with Candy's cream.

"Keep that mouth open Bob," ordered Beth. "The job isn't done until the cleanup is over."

She positioned Booker so his semi-erect cock was inches from Bob's mouth, then grabbed the black phallus and rubbed it on the cuckold's face. "Suck it clean pussy boy, show the man the respect he deserves," she smirked. "No hands asshole."

Bob moaned as he eagerly swallowed half the cock. His hands remained on the floor as he used his tongue to lick the cum and take the cock back in his mouth. He worked it, in out up down. He moved his head sideways, left right, his warm mouth engulfing the man's meat. He felt blood rush to his skin and his heart pounded.

"Bob, you done good," Beth sneered. "It doesn't happen often so we'll give you a reward. Stay right there."

She sat on the floor next to Bob as he licked Booker clean. She spit in her hand and started jacking the cuckold's stiff dick.

"You like that don't you? You like working a fat dick, don't you baby," she taunted the white man. "Come on Bob, show this stud how much you love sucking him."

Bob moaned at the humiliation, at the supreme pleasure he got from worshipping the heavy dick of a dominant man, at the heat of the camera lights on his pale body, and at Beth's lubed fingers on his dick.

Bob felt his cum rising. He was almost there. He needed just one little push.

And Booker, quiet, shy Booker, gave the cuckold just what he needed.

The husky black man gripped his swinging package by the balls and flopped his heavy dick on Bob's lips and cheek. He spoke softly in his smooth, deep voice in Bob's ear. "Suck it boy, show me what you can do with your pussy mouth."

The words sent the white man over. His body twitched, his hips hunched uncontrollably, and he began to wail, a wordless scream of bliss that rose in volume as an orgasm shook his body. His dick stood out straight, it had never been harder, and Beth kept jacking.

The cock jumped and Bob gave a 'Unnggh!' as a shot of cum landed with a splat on his chest. Beth jacked harder and another spurt hit his neck and dribbled down. She laughed as she watched Bob's body flop and spasm while he moaned in ecstasy.

Bob loved it. Eyes closed, neck arched, mouth open as the tingle spread from his balls to his spine and into his brain. He trembled as it moved through his body, his head jerking. The spurts got thinner, and the last drops dribbled onto Beth's fingers.

Bob slid sideways from the bed and onto the floor. He was wiped out. It was the cum of a lifetime.

He had given to that part of his brain that controlled his sexuality an experience it had long desired. The submissive loving adoration of the beautiful stiff cock of a dominant black man as the stud spurred him on. The degradation of Beth's snarling insults. Vince/Bob wanted it, needed it.

This joy flowed through the cuckold as he lay on the floor. For a brief moment Beth worried he had passed out. She shook his shoulders and his eyes popped open, a big grin across his face. Bob chuckled, leaned sideways, and laughed out loud. He couldn't stop. It was the best laugh he'd had for a year.

Beth tried to return to her role of mean-spirited adulteress, but she was too happy about what they had just captured on video. Bob and Booker were exhausted, and it was time to end the play acting. Beth knew that she and John had filmed a real cuckold as he got his thrills serving a white woman and her black lover.

"All right, that's a wrap," John announced. "It's a winner."

***********************************************************************************

The three partners met in their Expo booth early the next morning. The show was going great, they were connecting with buyers, and they'd made a smoking hot film. Heck, they were on track to sell enough videos at the booth to pay off the expense of attending the Expo.

The convention floor was waking up. Sales staff vacuumed their booths, restocked shelves, flirted with neighbors. Expo staff wandered empty aisles that would soon be jammed with consumers eager for a look at Ginger Lynn.

"I'm meeting Double AA at 11 to talk distribution," Vince told Beth and John as they sipped coffee. "They say they want to list our videos. I'm not so sure, they mostly sell mainstream porn."

He continued. "It may not work out now, but you don't know down the road. At 2:00 I meet with Golden Bear, they distribute in California, Nevada, Arizona. That's one we want but let's see what they'll pay."

"They're the cheap guys, right?" said Beth as she straightened a bigger than life-size poster that showed her in a skin-tight, see-through shimmering gold dress that displayed her white-blond hair, perfect pink-nipple breasts, strawberry-peach skin and long legs rising to a round, firm bottom.

"They drive a tough bargain," said Vince. He had changed from last night's submissive cuck 'Bob' to hard-driven business guy. Direct, concise, clear. "We get less per unit, but the volume of sales makes up the difference. Plus, they're major players in California. That exposure would be terrific."

The meeting wound down. Beth and John would man the booth for most of the day while Vince negotiated with buyers. They returned to their rooms to get dressed for business. The show floor opened at 10:00.

****************************************************************

The X-rated video space at the Expo closed that afternoon. The big porn stars and distributors wanted to get back to LA. Booths packed up by 5:00 and the marketing people were on their way to O'Hare for flights home.

Beth and John stayed over in Chicago because they were entitled to another night at the hotel as part of their convention package. Vince had more meetings with prospects.

The three of them were already well acquainted with the city. Vince lived there, and Beth and John occasionally made the two-hour drive from home for swingers conventions and Bears' games.

They went to a restaurant in the Near North neighborhood, a once-desolate area with second-hand stores and decrepit bars. Developers had decided it was the next hot place to live. Glass and chrome condo mid rises gleamed next to empty lots and typewriter repair shops.

The crisp air said fall was coming as they left the restaurant. They walked for a bit until John said he had to get back to the hotel and crash. Beth and Vince were still invigorated by the Expo and walked a little further. They turned a corner.

Half-way down the block there was a one-story shop with two small rectangular windows on a plank-wood front that revealed nothing about the business. Lights were on. It looked new.

Beth and Vince were checking it out when a nondescript middle-age white man come out holding a black plastic bag and scurried towards the subway.

A minute later a second man just like the first one came out carrying a plastic bag.

Beth and Vince looked at each other. "Adult bookstore," they said in unison.

They walked into the shop. It was a large open store, clean and well lit. Three customers were flipping through magazines. They stopped to look at Beth. The store didn't get many women and none like the brassy blonde.

She and Vince immediately went to the video/DVD racks and shelves, looking to see if the store stocked any of their films. Most of their stuff sold through the mail but there might be a few that Beth Productions had licensed for sale with a regional distributor of amateur XXX films.

"Hey! They got one here, no, they got a couple," said Vince smiling. He and Beth laughed and gave each other a high-five.

"Do you sell any of these?" Vince yelled holding a DVD display box toward the clerk at the counter. He looked at them like they were a little screwy. The two porn entrepreneurs took the DVD up to the counter. The clerk squinted at the box.

"Yea, I see those every once in a while. That section, you know, interracial, that's pretty popular," said the man. "More so with black guys but white guys too. We get a mix of customers here."

"That's my video," said Beth proudly.

The clerk looked at the photo on the box, then at Beth. "So it is," he said. "We had Seka in here a few months ago. Her boyfriend lives in Chicago."

"We'd like to see this. What do we do?" Vince asked.

The clerk explained that customers put down money to view a film and were assigned a booth. He turned on the film once they were sitting down. He decided not to tell them that two people weren't allowed in a booth at the same time, an unwritten city policy designed to reduce the spread of venereal disease. The clerk knew the store owner had already paid the local precinct its monthly 'stipend,' and if a performer wanted to watch her own movie with a friend, who was he to stop her?

Vince paid and he and Beth walked back to the viewing area. They entered through an open doorway into a dim space with about a dozen white-painted booths, some with photos of porn stars pasted on the door.

Standing there were three men, two black one white, who pretended they weren't curious about the flashy white couple. Beth said, "Hi guys. Any good movies?"

One black man was in on the joke. He looked at her, grinned and mumbled, "Lots of 'em." The second brother fingered his tokens as he silently looked her over; the white guy ignored her and walked away.

"Here it is, number four," said Vince. He and Beth entered and made space for each other in the three-foot wide booth.

"Lookee, lookee, a glory hole," Vince laughed. "Hell, there are two, one on each side."

Beth occasionally visited adult stores to buy sex toys and clothing and to check out the mainstream competition. She rarely went into a booth to watch films. The whole idea of getting your rocks off that way always seemed lonely. Now she had an idea. She stepped out of booth four and looked at the two black men.

The in on the joke guy was about 45, six feet tall, and in good shape. He had a pearly smile that shone from his ebony skin and wore jeans that displayed a nice bulge on the left side of his crotch. The second man was younger, taller and thinner and wore a suit and a loosened tie.

"Guys. My name's Beth. I make movies. I'm gonna be in here watching one of 'em where I fuck and suck some horny black guys," she said, looking back and forth between the two. "My friend likes to watch. I like to do. You can see by looking through the holes in the walls."

12