Beth's Cuckold Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince called out, "It's starting," and Beth ducked into their booth and closed the door. The two black men looked at each other, thinking, 'Did she just say what I thought she said?'

They stepped closer and listened, hearing only the muffled sound of the movie. "Is she on the level?" said the older guy. "I don't know but I'm gonna find out," the younger man responded as he stepped into booth five. The older man went into three. Both sat and bent to look through the glory hole.

They could see Beth and the white guy crammed next to each other on a plank seat watching her movie. In it, Beth played a white homemaker intent on seducing black door-to-door salesman Reggie, a recurring stud in the Beth movies.

"Oh yea this is a good one," said Beth. "Reggie was working hard that day, I remember that."

As the video got around to the sex action Beth looked at the glory holes on each side of her booth. They were dark but flickering light revealed shadowy faces on each side watching her and Vince.

She was too impatient to wait for the voyeurs.

She stood and said, "Let's get this party started," lifted her dress, pulled down her pantyhose and panties, and dropped them on the floor. "Now it's your turn."

The older gent was eager. "OK baby, you got my attention," he said as he stood and opened his belt and unzipped his pants. He sat back down and started fondling his dick through his underwear. The younger man unzipped and pulled out his cock. It was semi-hard. He began tugging.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Beth said. She leaned over to the younger guy's cubicle and tapped her fingers on the hole. 'Don't be shy. I won't bite."

The man shifted so his cock head was just at the opening. He held it there and stroked the shaft. "This what you want?"

"Yea, that's just what I want stud," Beth murmured. She reached into the hole and touched the dick. The man moved close so half his black phallus went through the hole. It was already getting hard and looked to grow to about eight inches long with a powerful vein pulsating from balls to head. Beth's eyes grew wide at the sight. She grasped the tool and stroked. She had butterflies at the thought of what she was going to do, what she was going to get. She bent over and took the cock head in her mouth. The young man gasped.

Beth stopped and stared at the man's cock in the movie's flickering light. She turned it sideways and lifted his balls. She took one nut in her mouth and groaned rapturously. God, it was good. She liked to jack a hardon while she sucked a ready-to-pop ball in her mouth. It tasted like sweat and sex, it smelled like male lust.

She let the testicle loose and pushed her face into his big package, the cock shaft twitching against her cheek, nose, eyes. His precum dribbled on her forehead and leaked down her cheeks. She was shiny with saliva and his precum. She inhaled the scent of a man with a fat stiff dick on the brink of coming. She wanted to save his smell forever.

The dick owner mumbled his pleasure, "Oh yea, baby, you got it... suck it."

Vince silently stared at Beth working the cock, enjoying the close-up show. His alter-ego Bob he wanted some dick too. For now, it was Beth's turn. She caught her breath, worked more spit in her mouth, licked her lips, opened wide, and stuck out her chin.

The man moved his cock head into her mouth. He began a slow, steady pump, one inch in and out, then again, then two inches in and out. Vince/Bob took hold of the back of Beth's head with both hands and held her in place. The stud kept pumping. His dick was completely through the glory hole, balls swaying against the silver blonde slut's chin. She had eight throbbing inches in her mouth, tickling her throat.

Beth's skin glowed and her eyes closed in joy. She loved the anonymity of the glory hole, the pulsating erection filling her mouth, and the satisfaction of submitting herself to the pleasure of a black man.

Vince/Bob glanced at the other side of the cubicle. The older gent was staring at Beth, but he wasn't participating. Bob tapped on the edge of the glory hole, sending a message to the brother. He got it and quickly took off his undies and put his half-hard dick through the opening.

Bob fondled the phallus, pulling at it, licked it around the head. He leaned back as it hardened and whispered to Beth, "Honey, this man needs some of

your attention too. His dick is getting real big."

She turned to the new cock and swallowed the head. She put one hand on her pussy and fingered her clit.

The older man was a talker, getting into the sexy cock sucking. "Damn woman, work it ... get those white lips on my black cock ... Suck it good ..." He tensed his thighs, and another inch of dick came through the hole. He grunted and pumped Beth's throat. She fingered herself, getting close, turned on by the horny action, the two beautiful ebony cocks against her pale strawberry-peach flesh. Bob kissed her neck and put two fingers on top of her clit. He pressed down.

She felt the tingle start in her crotch. It was coming and she wanted to savor it. She kept her own fingers going in her wet snatch. The sexy three-way with the strangers' big cocks had started so fast she had no time to react, just to act. Her pussy and brain joined in their worship of two dark dicks.

There was a groan from the movie and Beth looked up. She saw Reggie banging her doggy style, the two of them groaning in lust, her white-blonde hair swaying in time to Reggie's thrusts. A close up showed his ten-inch black cock moving in and out of her pink lips.

The image set off her brain and pussy. "Ohh shit!" she rasped. The cum went traveling up her legs to her back, to her neck then into her brain, a jot of pure joy that closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Her body contracted. "Oh yea, yea yea ... oh fuuuck."

She fell back in the delirious afterglow of a great orgasm. Bob held her as she came down to Earth.

"Whoa woman that was hot," laughed the older stud. "Can I get one of those?"

She took a break to compose herself while Bob stroked the two cocks coming though the glory holes. He leaned over and sucked the young guy for a minute, turned and did the same for the older man. Neither of them seemed to care that a male was pleasuring their cocks.

Beth leaned against the cubicle wall, loving this orgy in a dirty bookstore.

She had the amazing ability to get right back in the action. She watched Bob getting his jollies as he sucked anonymous cock. She leaned over and swallowed the cockhead of the older man. She cupped his balls gently. She wanted to feel them contract as the stranger shot a deluge of cream down her throat. She fondled the bouncing testicles as he thrust, holding them with care, putting her fingertips on the powerful vein under his nuts.

The man began forcibly grunting and speaking his lust aloud, "That's it girl ... suck it ... suck that big black dick ...." He pushed his body against the cubicle wall, getting as much of his dick through the hole as he could. His sweat dripped as he pumped her wet mouth. The silver-blonde milf moaned at his strength, power and desire. She loved a stiff dick plunging into her throat.

Beth lay herself face down over Bob's lap as she sucked. The older dude's dick was near her lips while her rear made a soft doggy-style target for the youth. She backed up her bubble butt, so it was on level with the young guy's dick.

Beth moaned as Bob grabbed the young man's cock and rubbed it up and down her juicy puss. Bob leaned over, licked and sucked the cockhead, and pushed it back against the yawning quim. The youth pushed his erect meat through the tender labia lips Then he gave a hard pump, and his dick went in halfway. All he could see through the glory hole was her round butt jiggling as he pumped, and he heard the woman crying with joy and the sloshy noise she made as she sucked the black man in the other cubicle.

Beth groaned "Ungh" as she felt her puss suddenly stuffed full of the pulsating shaft of flesh. Her eyes clenched and the older man's cock fell out of her mouth. She was too busy sighing at the wonderful violation of her soaking puss. The young man pumped hard. He wanted to fuck this flashy white slut until she begged for more.

Bob pushed her back on the stud's thrusting dick. She grunted again, it was deep, stretching her, hitting the spots that brought joy to her body.

The cuckold gripped each of Beth's butt cheeks and forcefully pulled them apart. She moaned in surprise and pleasure, feeling air on her anus. Bob looked down and watched as a stranger's thick eight-inch black dick spread his partner's strawberry pink puss. Bob stuck out his tongue and licked her asshole.

The young man got into a piston fuck, his powerful hips working overtime, legs braced on the floor, nonstop pumping hard and deep. She cried out again. The cubicle turned humid, the smell of sweat, cocks and soaked pussy filling the nostrils of the four players.

"That's it baby ungh ... take it ungh ... get it girl ungh," the youth chanted.

Beth's head hung down as she got lost in the glorious fucking. Cuckold Bob saw the erect cock of the older man bobbing in the air, took hold and pumped it a few times, leaned down and took the throbbing tool back in his mouth. He could tell the man was getting close, his precum dribbling, meat throbbing.

Bob doubled his efforts. He took as much of the cock as he could in his slobbering mouth, got the shaft wet, and stroked and sucked it deep. Bob loved it when the spongy cockhead bumped against his throat, the thick shaft stretching his lips.

Beth could tell the young man too was close. His dick thickened, grew harder. The youth's eyes were closed, head thrown back, mouth open. He couldn't hold it, his body took over, legs hunching, butt clenched, he yelled, "Unngggh ...Yea." He pumped deeper two, three more times, then stopped dead as bliss hit his brain.

Bob heard the man's joyful release and put his hand down in Beth's crotch, petting and fingering around her taint, pussy and anus. He spread the juice that oozed out of her hole as the younger man kept up his forceful 'shuck, shuck, shuck,' pumping into her dripping puss.

There was tremor deep in her vagina. The stud's uncontrolled humping had taken her there. Bob's fingers massaging her pussy and anus sent a new thrill through her. The orgasm started its rise, and Bob kept up the steady exploration of her holes. That did it.

"OHHH hell ... yes," she screamed. "Hell yes yes yes ...." Her body trembled with joy. It was a cum that touched every bit of her body, from her toes to her spine. Her legs trembled and head shook as Beth shut up and let the feeling flow.

Bookstore customers looked up from their shopping, not sure if the screams were real or a movie. They glanced at the salesclerk who grinned and went back to reading the newspaper.

Bob stopped fondling her crotch and concentrated again on the older man's hardon that stood out straight from the glory hole on the other side of the cubicle.

He stared with lust at the erection. It was proud and black, with a full ball sac pulled up tight to the shaft. Bob's mouth filled with saliva, his body telling him how excited he was just looking at the blood-filled dick. He bent and licked around the head, flicking the underside, while he softly gripped the older man's nuts.

"Yes baby, now you got it," the older man breathed. "Don't you stop, I got a big load for you."

Bob's heart beat faster as he took the helmet head of the cock in his mouth. It was salty, warm, sticky. He took it in deeper. He hummed in joy and the older man gasped with pleasure. The cuckold left saliva on the shaft as he bobbed up and down, and he started to jack the heavy meat.

Bob kept a steady pace, giving the man pleasure, tasting the precum, holding the cock tight as he slid his wet hand up and down the shaft. He bumped his fingers against the ridge of the head and the stud sighed as nerves were hit. Bob swallowed the entire shaft and just sucked hard, stopping all movement. He fondled the balls and moved his head back slowly, using his jacking hand to give the shaft a twist. He stopped with just the head in his mouth, jacked the entire shaft, then bumped the head with his fingers.

The older guy sighed again, his balls tightened, and Bob felt the dick grow stiffer. A huge glop of cum hit the back of the cuckold's throat as the stud grunted.

"Aagghh! ... Unghh... Yea," he cried and shot more thick dollops of cream, coating Bob's throat, and spilling out of the cuckold's sucking mouth. Bob kept his mouth glued to the cock, swallowed what he could, let the rest drip off his chin. The older guy kept pumping and his thighs banged against the cubicle wall. "Oh fuck girl ... fuck girl ... damn ... fuck."

Bob leaned back satisfied. He didn't always cum when he gave cuckold blowjobs. He didn't care, instead getting his satisfaction from bringing a man off, from worshipping a beautiful hard dick.

Bob and Beth heard the older guy sit down with a thump and let out a deep exhale. "That's the best, the best lady, I've had for years," the man breathed. If you're movies are half as good as your blowjobs, you're going to be a star."

Bob and Beth looked at each other and laughed. She whispered," I won't tell him if you won't."

12