Beth's Little Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Things definitely move on quite quickly.
3.1k words
4.53
35.2k
39

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I sat at the breakfast table, Beth finishing her cereal, and I dared to give her the slightest raise of an eyebrow. In response her eyes widened, her glance flicking to Mum busy at the sink, and she nodded. "Think I'm just going to stay in today, Mum."

"Me too," I tried to sound casual, even a little bit bored. "Got some college stuff to do."

Mum finished washing the last cup. "OK. We won't be back till six, but there's salad for lunch."

She smiled. "Maybe your father will treat us all to pizza when we get in."

"Sounds good," Beth nodded.

"Right then, we'll get going."

We waited until the sound of the car engine had disappeared down the drive, then Beth gave me a knowing look. "Still want to do this?"

"You better believe it," I grinned.

I followed her upstairs, wondering if she was deliberately swaying her hips a little more than usual... "Need to fetch something," Beth said, going into the spare room. She returned with her toy, and I felt a thrill of anticipation. This was actually going to happen, then.

I closed the door of my room behind us, and glanced at her. "Um, who starts?"

Beth thought for a moment. "How about you get undressed first."

The look she gave me was not exactly apprehensive, but I could tell she was a little nervous. "I know I'm absolutely safe with you, but I think I'd feel a bit vulnerable if I started taking my clothes off while you still had all yours on."

I reached out to touch her fingers reassuringly. "You can have this however you need it to be... And if it all gets a bit much and you change your mind, you only need to say - we can just go on the Xbox or something, I'll let you beat me at anything you like."

Beth looked relieved. "Thanks, Tim."

She sat on the edge of the bed, facing me. "So..."

I started to undress, feeling a little self-conscious as I tugged my boxer shorts over what was obviously the start of an erection. But Beth didn't comment, and finally I was completely unclothed. "OK?"

She nodded. "How about you sit down?"

I turned the desk chair to face her and sat, the fabric a little rough against my bare skin. I watched as Beth started to undo the buttons of her blouse, then slid it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. She got to her feet, lowering the zip of her skirt, slipping it down, and stood with her arms at her sides. "OK so far?"

Her underwear was simple white cotton, and I thought I could detect the outline of her nipples through the fabric. "Beth, you're... beautiful."

She smiled shyly. "Glad you think so."

She reached behind her back to release the clasp of her bra, the cups falling into her palms, then lowered her hands, her bra joining the rest of her clothes. Her nipples were definitely erect, and I couldn't help a soft gasp as she brushed them with her fingertips, closing her eyes. "Mm..."

She turned her back to me, looking over her shoulder. "No harm in a little teasing, is there."

I held my breath as she hooked fingers through the elastic of her panties, sliding them down slowly, revealing the delicious curve of her bottom. I leaned closer to see the slip of fabric that must have been covering her opening, seeing just a hint of dampness, then her panties were at her ankles, and she stepped out of them. "Ready to see more?" she breathed.

I nodded silently, and she turned, a hand figleafing herself for a moment before her arms were at her sides again. "Now you see all of me."

"Yes."

The patch of fur between her thighs was soft brown, and fleetingly I wondered what it would be like to touch, then - mm - maybe bury my nose there, breathe in what I anticipated would be her musky scent...

"Earth calling Tim," Beth's voice teased, calling me back to reality. She sprawled on the bed, legs still carefully together, and leaned back on the pillow. "Now, your turn to be creative."

I looked puzzled. "Explain?"

"So instead of me finding something on the laptop, you have to tell me what you imagine, how it'd be if you and I were lovers, and you were going to do to me exactly what I said I liked..."

I managed to look astonished and pleased at the same time. "Wow."

I took a deep breath, trying to picture what would appeal most to Beth's imagination. "So, we've already undressed, so we must have been kissing, right, and I'm sure my hands would have been all over your body - stroking your breasts, my fingers brushing your nipples."

Beth closed her eyes, obviously picturing my fantasy in her mind, and her hands moved to cup her breasts, squeezing gently, then pinching. "Mm, yes, I can easily imagine this is you."

"So we're still standing up, I take you in my arms, and we're skin to skin, your breasts flattening against my chest, you can feel my erection against your stomach, I'm leaking a bit."

Beth nodded. "Maybe I put my fingertips down to touch you, catch some and put it on my tongue."

She moved fingers to her mouth, the pink tip of her tongue sliding between her lips to wet them, then touched her nipples again, her hips flexing upwards a little. "Mmm..."

"Then I move back a little, bend to start kissing your breasts, but I don't touch your nipples, and you're getting frustrated, finally you use your fingers to move your breast so that the nipple's between my lips, and I give you what you want, I suckle it ever so softly..."

Beth's fingers pinched again, and she gasped. "I'd like it if you used your teeth a little, at the right time."

"So I'm using my mouth on your breasts, and my fingers, and I move a hand down to stroke your fur, maybe tug it a little..."

Beth slid her hand down her stomach, and I felt an indescribable thrill as she parted her thighs a little, fingers tugging at her fur as I'd imagined. "Mmm, different."

"Then my fingers explore lower, and of course you're very wet by now, and there's that tiny hard nub..."

Beth opened her eyes. "Just a sec."

She picked up her toy from where she'd left it on the bed, and as she moved the switch I heard the low buzz that had been the backdrop to my fantasy the previous day. She parted her thighs fully, drawing her knees up, and for a few moments my eyes drank in the sight of her fully-revealed entrance before Beth started to use the toy on her most intimate place. "Don't stop talking," she gasped.

"So I'm touching you, and you bend to whisper in my ear. 'Want you in me the way I said'. You kneel on the bed, facing away from me, and I move up close, pressing myself against your entrance, then sliding inside."

Beth tilted her head back, pressing the toy harder into herself. "Mm, that'll feel so good."

For a moment my overloaded brain tried to disentangle fantasy from what had definitely sounded like future reality, then I gave up and carried on. "So I thrust into you for just a few moments, not letting myself get anywhere near coming, then I move back -"

Beth made a quiet murmur of disappointment. "I could have let you carry on, I wouldn't have minded."

"But I promised the other." I was completely into the fantasy now. "So I press my tip against your pink star, I'm so slippery from being in your other place that I just slid in easily, all the way."

I watched as Beth dipped a fingertip inside herself, then moved it further back, pressing into the centre of her pink star, her face showing concentration for a moment then relaxing as her finger slid inside a little way. "Mm, it'll feel like this, only better."

That future tense again, but I carried on. "Then I reach round, start to use my fingers on you again, sometimes inside, but mostly on your nub..."

Beth did something to her toy, the buzz increasing in pitch, her hips flexing in response. "Mm - oh, yes - tell me -"

"So I'm moving in you, my fingers are pressing, circling, and I feel your muscles start to tense -"

"And I feel you stiffen in me," Beth took over, "and I know you're just about to come, and I -"

"You cry out, your body goes tense, I feel you tighten around me as I spurt my stuff into you -"

Beth's cry of pleasure was loud enough that anyone in the house would have heard it, and her hips bucked against the still-buzzing toy. I blinked, startled, as a spurt of clear fluid arced from her, splashing on the sheets, then she pressed her thighs tightly together, her body still shuddering. "Oh god, that was so intense, I've never..."

Finally she relaxed a little, but she was still breathing rapidly, chest rising and falling. "Wow. Thanks, Tim..."

She sat up. "Now, shouldn't I return the favour?"

I reached for the tissue box, but Beth shook her head. "I want to see everything when you come."

I grinned. "OK - on you if it's really messy, though."

I wrapped my fingers around my erection, starting to move in the usual way as Beth watched fascinated. "So," she began, "maybe it's the next day, and we've had a shower - of course you've washed my back, and my breasts, and a couple of other places."

I nodded, my breathing starting to pick up. "I didn't fuck you in the shower?"

"Not this time. So we've got out of the shower, and helped each other dry, and I tug your towel so it falls off."

"I bet I'm hard," I gasped quietly.

"Oh yes. And I drop to my knees, I take you in my mouth -"

Beth's hips flexed, and I realised she was starting to feel it herself again. "I swirl my tongue around your tip - of course I can taste your stuff already - then I suck my cheeks in a little..."

I felt myself getting closer, my hand moving more urgently. "Nearly there -"

"So I can feel you getting closer, I use my fingers on you as well, I'm just fucking you in and out of my mouth and you're moving your hips -"

Beth broke off as I gave a loud groan, and she responded with a startled squeak as the first spurt of my sticky whiteness arced to land on the bed. The second followed, and I threw her a grin as a splash caught her outstretched foot. "Got you."

She tried to look stern, but her curiosity got the better of her, and she trailed a finger through the glistening liquid on her skin, putting it to her tongue. "Mm, it's OK. I don't think I'd have minded swallowing in my fantasy if you'd let me get that far."

"Can I clean up now?" I queried, and Beth relented with a nod. "Though I think this is another sheet we'll have to wash," she teased.

"I loved it when you squirted too," I confessed.

"You'll just have to find out the best way to make it happen," Beth hinted. Again I wondered at the ambiguity of her words, but I decided just to wait and see.

Beth swung her legs off the bed. "We probably do both need a shower after that."

She headed for the bathroom. "Maybe next time you can come in with me..."

When we were both showered and dressed, we went downstairs and I set out salad for lunch. Beth flashed her eyebrows suggestively as she bit the end off a piece of cucumber, and we both dissolved into giggles. "This is fun," she declared with a grin.

"What shall we do after lunch?" I queried.

Beth hesitated, but I could see she had something in mind. "Let's go on the laptop, we can show each other the sort of things we like to watch."

From her expression I was fairly sure she didn't mean Disney, or internet cat videos. "OK."

We went up to my room, and I sprawled in the easy chair with the computer, letting Beth settle comfortably into my lap. "I like this," she smiled.

I flipped open the screen and selected private browsing. "OK, what site?"

Unsurprisingly the site she picked was one I already knew, and I let her tap in a search, not one I'd normally use. "Oho..."

Beth ran a finger along the thumbnails. "Mm, I think I've seen this one before."

I tapped the touchpad. "OK."

The scene ran through the usual introduction - what's your name, how old are you, is this your first time being filmed. Then - because the clip was a teaser for the full site - the scene cut abruptly to the heavily-muscled man pressing his substantial erection against the girl's other entrance while she bit her lip softly. "Yes," she insisted, and I heard Beth's gasp as he penetrated her, his hands keeping the cheeks of her bottom apart to show everything to the camera.

Another cut, and his erection withdrawing from her, then sticky whiteness spurting to splash on her back, running down between her cheeks, covering her opening, her fingers now spreading the slipperiness on herself while she moaned quietly.

Beth's cheeks were distinctly flushed, and she flexed her hips against me, getting a distinct reaction. "Wow, I do like that one. But show me one of your favourites?" she suggested.

I hesitated for a second, but decided we were past any attempt at keeping anything from one another. I tapped on a file, entering the password, and Beth grinned as she saw the long list of links. "You have quite a collection there."

I tapped on one I revisited pretty often, and Beth looked at the screen, now showing a young woman in white lacy bra and panties lying on her bed, touching herself between closed thighs. Just out of camera shot there seemed to be someone else, and the young woman looked up, startled. "What are you doing?"

"Thought I'd join in."

"Well - OK, then. Just, don't touch me."

She resumed touching herself again, and the man's erection came just into shot, his fingers moving on it. "Looks like what you did," whispered Beth.

The young woman shifted so that her thighs were parted, the man kneeling between her legs, and he moved a little closer. "I said don't touch me," she insisted.

He seemed to disregard her words, the tip of his erection brushing the back of her hand as she touched herself, and she gasped, obviously torn between her good intentions and the feeling of him on her skin. "OK, then."

She slipped off her panties and unhooked her bra, touching herself more insistently, and the man took advantage, again brushing his tip on her fingers then moving it down to press against her nub. The girl moaned, and he dared more, his hardness moving just a little way into her entrance. This time she shook her head firmly. "Don't you dare."

After a few moments he went back to using his hand on himself, the girl now circling her fingers urgently on her nub, her hips flexing. Beth and I were both barely breathing as we saw her muscles begin to tense, her other hand squeezing and touching her nipple, and just as she cried out in her climax, the man groaned, his white fluid spurting to pool on her stomach as her hips bucked, her frantic fingers pressed hard to prolong her pleasure...

The screen faded, and Beth let out a long breath. "Wow, I really like that one. We don't really know what their relationship is, she wasn't expecting to have him there, she wouldn't let him inside her but he put his thing on her anyway, and then when they came together it was so hot, and so messy..."

I watched as Beth lifted the hem of her short skirt, fingers touching the cotton between her thighs. "Tim - would you mind if I -"

"Go ahead," I grinned. "Why would I pass up the chance to swap somebody on screen who I've never met, for a live, very turned-on girl in my lap?"

Beth nodded, her fingers pressing into herself. "Help me? You can hold my panties aside."

I blinked as things seemed to take a sudden leap forward. "Sure."

I moved my hand down, trying - but failing - to hook my fingers through her panties without touching her. But I felt warmth, slipperiness on my fingertips as I pulled the cotton aside, and Beth breathed in deeply. "Mm - it feels nice to be touched."

I felt her fingers close to mine as she began to touch herself again, fingertips brushing her nub then sliding inside her a little way. "Show me the clip again," she half-begged, and I tapped the trackpad, watching the story start to play out from the beginning. I put my arm around Beth, careful not to touch anywhere else before she gave me a clear signal, and found my hand resting on her stomach, feeling the growing tension in her muscles. "Mm," she breathed, "this is so nice, you holding me, I'm so turned on..."

Her hips flexed, and she gave a quiet gasp. "Oh, nearly."

She hesitated. "Tim - could you - I'd really like it if you put your hand on my breast, touched the nipple. I sort of need it to get there..."

I complied, moving my hand upwards, cupping her, then very gently pressing her nipple between thumb and fingers through her thin t-shirt. "Ohh..." Beth moaned, and her fingers between her thighs moved more insistently, the warmth and wetness increasing. "Yes - oh, mm, soon -"

Her body tensed, her hips pushing upwards into her fingers, and I blinked in surprise as wetness spurted from her again, running over my fingertips and down. "Wow."

"Mm," Beth relaxed, "that was amazing..."

She shifted off my lap, and grinned at the wet patch where she'd been. "Did you have an accident? Naughty boy."

I rolled my eyes. "More washing to do, then."

I got up reluctantly. "Come on, let's get organised."

By the time our parents got back, Beth and I were playing on the Xbox in the living room, various items hung out to dry on the line. "Not like you to get ahead with the laundry?" my Mum queried.

"Thought we'd give you a hand," I shrugged.

"Well, definitely time for pizza," Dad grinned. "What's everyone having?"