Beth's Little Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
The lovers come up with an ideal solution.
4.8k words
4.64
26.7k
33

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd all gone to bed - I was feeling comfortably full after my pizza - and I was just drifting off to sleep, when I heard the unmistakeable sound of my bedroom door opening, and the silhouette of my sister slipped through the gap, closing the door after her. "Beth," I whispered, "what are you doing?"

She didn't reply, pulling back the covers and sliding in beside me, covering us again. I felt a thrill as I realised she'd left her Disney nightshirt in her room, soft curves pressing against me skin to skin. "Beth...?"

"Missed you," she murmured, sliding her arm across me.

Gingerly I wrapped my arms around her. "This is... nice. But you can't stay - what if Mum comes in first thing tomorrow?"

Beth let my question go unanswered. "Is this just... nice?"

My mouth opened in surprise as I felt her fingers wrap round what was rapidly turning into an erection. "You didn't get a second turn this afternoon," she whispered. "And I didn't hear you doing anything when you went to bed."

My voice was puzzled. "Hear?"

"I, um, listened at your door for a bit."

Even in the dark I felt her face warming. "I was hoping you would..."

"I thought about it," I confessed.

Her fingers moved a little more on me. "Well, I'm glad now you didn't, it means we can -"

I reached down to disentangle her fingers from me. "Beth... we really can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, first of all Mum and Dad are just across the landing. And I don't have any -" I couldn't believe my own words - "um, protection. And anyway, it's wrong."

I felt Beth smile. "Tim - I'm glad you put those in the right order. Danger of discovery, concern for me. And 'wrong' - whatever that means - as an afterthought."

She snuggled closer. "I don't care about 'wrong', not really. And I have my pills, so you don't need anything else. So we only need to not get caught."

I chuckled softly. Typical Beth logic, dealing with obstacles - I remembered when she was tiny, and the bird she wanted to stroke at the aviary had flown off - 'But Daddy will get it back, won't he, Mummy.'

I dared a soft kiss on the top of her head, her hair fragrant. "OK - I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this too. So can we talk about it tomorrow?"

"Mm-hm. Just one more thing and I promise I'll go back to bed."

I felt her take hold of my hand, drawing my fingers downwards until they encountered soft fur then warm wetness. "See how ready I am for you," Beth breathed. "Touch me."

I explored her with my fingertips, getting a gasp from her as I brushed her hard nub. "OK," I forced myself to draw my hand back. "Tomorrow, I promise."

"Taste me?" she requested, and I touched my tonguetip to my glistening fingers, then sucked them, sweetness and oh-so-arousing muskiness almost overwhelming my senses. "Go on, before I change my mind and we wake Mum and Dad up when you come, noisy girl."

Beth gasped softly. "Oh god, can't wait."

Reluctantly she slid out of bed, looking back once more as she slipped through the gap in the door. "Night, Tim."

It took me longer to get to sleep this time, unsurprisingly, and I wished Beth was still in the spare room so I could listen to see if she was doing anything to deal with her own arousal. But eventually I drifted off, and the next thing I knew was the morning light, and Beth - now decently covered - bringing a mug of coffee in, putting it by the bed. "Hiya."

She grinned. "Mum and Dad are going out again today, so we have the place to ourselves."

I sipped at my coffee. "OK. Have you had breakfast?"

Beth shook her head. "Want to come down with me?"

I swung my legs out of bed, reaching for the long t-shirt I wore if I needed to be around the house before I dressed, pulling on my boxers. "Sure."

Breakfast was cereal again, and I waved distractedly as Dad closed the front door on the way out. "Now," breathed Beth, "back upstairs?"

"Mmhm. Your room or mine?"

"Your bed's bigger," Beth hinted.

We went back up, and Beth didn't hesitate, pulling her nightshirt over her head. "Thought you wanted me undressed first?" I teased.

"Not an issue any more," she smiled. "But come on, catch up."

I took off my t-shirt, then removed my boxer shorts, and Beth followed through on her fantasy of the previous day, sinking to her knees and taking me into her mouth. "Mmm..."

I gasped. "Not too much, or the other thing won't happen."

She relented, straightening again. "OK, why don't you lie on the bed."

I complied, and Beth slid across my body. "Oh god, I can feel you against my stomach, so wet," I breathed.

"Can be wetter," she hinted, leaning down so that her breasts were in reach of my mouth, and for the first time I felt her nipple between my lips. "Ohh..." Beth moaned softly, "that's just like I imagined."

I moved to the other breast, using my fingers on her now-damp nipple, and as she'd promised, the warmth and wetness against my stomach increased, Beth flexing her hips a little. "One video I didn't show you," I murmured. "Do you want to move up and I'll use my mouth somewhere else?"

Beth shook her head. "I want you to do that - god, how good will that feel - but right now I need you in me."

She lifted her hips slightly, reaching back, and I felt the exquisite sensation of her entrance against my tip. "It might hurt a bit," I cautioned, but Beth just lowered herself slowly, her mouth forming an O, her eyes half-shut, as I penetrated her fully. "Mmm, oh, wow..."

After a few moments she rocked her hips experimentally. "Mm, that's perfect, I can feel you on my nub too."

I reached to touch her breasts, and she gasped. "Oh - if you do that to my nipples I think I could get there first."

I shifted position slightly so that I could reach her breasts with my mouth, suckling each nipple softly in turn, using my fingers, and Beth's movement on me became more insistent, her muscles starting to tense. "Oh, one more thing and I'll definitely come."

I watched fascinated as she put one finger in her mouth, using her tongue to make sure its whole length was wet, slippery, then reached back, her hand out of sight. I had no difficulty knowing when her finger touched her other entrance, her face displaying utter satisfaction, and again she rocked urgently against me. "Mm - feels like - can't wait until that's you inside me there -"

Her head tilted back, and she cried out, reminding me of my tease in the night that she'd wake our parents. I felt her tighten around me, her muscles rippling, her hips pushing into me, then she broke, gasping for breath. "Oh my goodness."

She leaned forward, resting her body on mine. "Tim - that was perfect..."

After a few moments she lifted her head. "I'm amazed that didn't get you there."

I smiled. "I was concentrating on you."

"Still, it's your turn," she hinted. She slid off me, kneeling with her back to me and looking over her shoulder. "I think I know something you'd like."

I moved up close behind her. "Something a bit like your video, maybe?"

I slid into her from behind, unable to keep my eyes off her pink star, still moist from Beth's finger and the slipperiness that must have made its way from her other entrance. I started to move in her, and Beth moaned softly. "Mm, that feels amazing - different again from when I'm on top of you."

She pushed her hips back towards me. "Whenever you're ready..."

I moved more urgently, feeling my release approaching, but I had one last surprise for Beth. I leaned closer, letting her hear my breathing quicken. "Oh, I'm so close now, I'm imagining I'm in your other place, my fingertips on your nub so you'll go again -"

I tipped over the edge, thrusting urgently into her once, then again, but before I could release into her depths, I pulled out, using my fingers to make sure my climax wasn't interrupted, and spurted onto the small of her back, then her pink star, creamy fluid sliding down into her entrance. Beth sighed in satisfaction, fingertips moving to spread the slipperiness everywhere, brushing her nub. Suddenly the pressure of her fingers increased, and her body arched again, a spurt of clear fluid splashing over her hand and wetting the sheet. "Oh - my -" she gasped. "I've never got there twice before."

She turned, wrapping her arms around me, heedless of stickiness on hands and body. "Tim - you might as well get used to it - you've got me addicted to you..."

I kissed her softly. "You're pretty addictive yourself, truth be told."

We laid down on the bed, and Beth snuggled against me, her head on my shoulder, her hair spread over my chest. "Mm, this is perfect..."

***

After some measureless time, Beth stirred. "Mmff..."

I stroked her hair. "OK?"

"Mm, yes..."

She lifted her head. "You hungry yet?"

I chuckled softly. "It's the only thing that'd stop me from staying in bed with you the whole day."

Beth got out of bed, making for the stairs, and I cleared my throat. "Forgetting something?"

She shrugged. "Nobody's here. If the postman comes or something, you can grab a dressing gown or something."

Moving round the kitchen with neither of us having any clothes on was a little surreal, but I couldn't help my eyes roving over her body as she made sandwiches for us. We sat at the table to eat, and I glanced at Beth. "Anything particular you want to do this afternoon?"

"We need to think," was her surprising reply. "If we're going to, well, keep enjoying one another, we have to come up with a plan."

She took a deep breath. "I want to wake up next to you, at least once in a while."

She grinned. "And I really like being able to make as much noise as I want at the crucial moment."

I puzzled for a minute or two, distracted by thoughts of the couple of times I'd heard Beth giving voice to her pleasure without holding back. "Well, there's one way."

"Tell me."

"I've been talking for ages about getting a flat of my own - I could finally do it."

"So far, so good," nodded Beth. "But how do I get to stay there? I'm sure Mum and Dad would think it was weird if I stayed with you."

I hesitated. "I'm not sure you're going to like the next part."

"Let's hear it."

"You could 'get a boyfriend' -" I used my fingers to put in the quotes - "then insist to Mum and Dad that you're going to stay over with him when you want to. They probably won't like it, though."

Beth nodded, biting her lip. "I'll just tell them I'm an adult now, it's up to me."

She managed a grin. "And if they really kick off, I'll just move in with him."

I blinked. "Goodness, Beth."

She shrugged. "Maybe it won't come to that. Anyway, we can start flat-hunting for you, right?"

"Sure - upstairs, on the laptop?"

"Mmhm." She threw me a meaningful look. "And if we get bored, we can try some other sites for a while, can't we."

We went back up to my room, and Beth snuggled into position on my lap as I flipped open the screen on my computer. "So, what are we looking for?"

I did a quick search for letting agents. "This one sounds a bit upmarket, let's try it."

"Won't that be expensive?" frowned Beth.

"It's fine," I reassured her. "I get something every month from Grandad's trust fund, remember, plus my wages."

Beth grinned. "If I'd known you were loaded, I'd have slept with you sooner."

I gave her a shocked look, and she shook her head. "Only kidding, dummy. Anyway, what do they have?"

I tapped in our postcode. "I assume we don't want to be too far away."

"Nor too close," Beth pointed out. "You don't want Mum popping round unannounced to put up new curtains or something."

"OK - let's say about half an hour away."

I clicked on the search button, and ran my eye down the list. "Mm, this one looks very nice."

Beth read the description. "Brand new two-bedroom flat, en suite and separate bathroom, generous lounge, fully equipped kitchen, reserved parking, own front door."

She grinned. "I like the idea of two bathrooms - means I can take my time if we're going out."

I rolled my eyes. "What, you don't already take long enough?"

"But I could really get ready," Beth's voice was suggestive. "I've always wanted to try being a bit... smoother, shall we say. And some nice underwear, makeup, nails, ..."

I poked her playfully. "I never had you down as high maintenance. But smoother sounds a lot of fun."

I made a note of the number. "OK, let's give them a call."

The phone was picked up immediately. "Farquarson's, can I help you."

"Hi, I'm Tim Oakes. I'm interested in - " and I gave the address of the property. "I understand it's available immediately?"

"That's right. Would you like to arrange a viewing? Actually we have an agent free this afternoon."

"That'd be perfect."

"Shall we say four?"

"I'll meet you there."

I ended the call, and glanced at Beth, whose eyes were dancing with amusement. "What?"

"Well, you were very careful to say 'I' all the way through that - if you'd said 'we', she would definitely have assumed we're a couple. So now, when we turn up together, she'll be guessing, especially if you let her think it's only you that's moving in."

I grinned. "You've seen right through my plan. We don't have to set off straight away, do you want a shower before we go?"

Beth shook her head, and I thought I detected a hint of pink in her cheeks. "I'm still enjoying, well, feeling what you did to me this morning, stickiness and all."

I fanned my face. "God, Beth, you'd better get dressed before I try and do it all over again, then we'd definitely be late for our appointment."

I watched her dress, then pulled my own clothes on. "Right, let's get going."

We made sure the house was secure, then set off towards what might be my new home, and Beth's more-than-occasional escape. When we pulled up outside, a shiny Mini was already parked in the visitor space, and a smartly-dressed young woman got out. "Mr Oakes?"

"That's me," I shook her hand. "And this is Beth."

"Good to meet you. It's just yourself that will be the tenant, is that correct?"

"That's right."

She turned the key in the front door, and immediately I nodded. "I like the way the stairs go up to the inner door."

"You'll have to drag the shopping up every time, remember," teased Beth.

I could see Sarah watching the interaction between us, and I added to the puzzle we were setting for her. "Maybe Mum will send me food parcels, anyway."

"Your cooking's not that bad," Beth played along. "Though didn't I see a takeaway just round the corner?"

She prodded me playfully in the stomach. "You can't be having pizza every night."

"Shall we go up," prompted Sarah, and she let us go in front of her up the stairs. The door from the landing opened into the living room, which extended from front to back of the flat, deep windows with blinds at either end. To the right was a door into the kitchen, and to the left a short hallway giving access to the two bedrooms and the main bathroom. "Wow," Beth nodded. "Lots of room."

"Would you like to look at the kitchen?" Sarah offered, and I let Beth go ahead, her fingertips trailing on the real granite worktops. "I love the big American-style fridge."

Next was the bathroom, and Beth flashed me a look. "Shower cubicle's nice and big." Then the main bedroom, the en suite generously-sized, and the second bedroom. "Might not get much use," Beth chipped in, "but the view's nice."

We ended up back at the door from the stairs, and Sarah glanced at me. "Do you have other properties to view?" she queried.

I shook my head. "What do you think, Beth? I like it."

"Definitely," Beth nodded.

I turned back to Sarah. "It'd be a pity to lose it - what would I have to do to secure it?"

She took out her phone. "I can call the office, you could pay the deposit over the phone, then it's just a matter of a couple of checks and you could pick up the keys as soon as tomorrow."

"Let's do that, then."

Sarah dialled, speaking briefly, then handed me the phone. I gave a few details, then passed the phone back to her. "All done."

"Well, congratulations," she smiled, slight puzzlement still obvious in her expression. "I'll give you a call when everything's done."

We went downstairs, and I stood with Beth outside the front door while we watched Sarah drive off. When she was out of sight, Beth wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard on the mouth. "If your new neighbours are looking, I don't want them to have any doubts about our relationship."

I chuckled. "OK - got you."

We got back in the car and drove home. Mum and Dad were already back, and Beth tactfully slipped upstairs while I went in the kitchen to talk to them. "Have you had a good day?" Mum queried.

"Definitely," I nodded. "Got some news for you, too. I've finally decided to get off my lazy backside and find a place of my own."

Mum looked surprised but pleased. "Tim, you know we'd be happy for you to stay with us as long as you like, but we did wonder if you wanted a little more independence. Are you going to start looking for a place, then?"

"Already sorted," I grinned.

My father nodded approvingly. "Well done - strike while the iron's hot."

"Some of the paperwork still needs to get finished, but I should be able to move in sometime in the next couple of days."

"Have you told Beth?" Mum asked.

I nodded. "She's fine. She might want to move into my room, though, have a bit more space."

"No problem - I was thinking about doing some decorating anyway," my father volunteered. "This way she can pick colours."

Beth reappeared, and Mum busied herself making dinner. When we'd finished eating, I excused myself and went upstairs. After a few minutes I heard Beth coming up, and she grinned at me as she came into my room, closing the door. "Think that went pretty well."

"Mmhm." I glanced at her. "Maybe best if we don't rush into the next part of the plan - Mum was OK, but it might still unsettle her if you have a big change straight away too."

Beth grinned. "No problem - we'll get plenty of opportunities. I have to help you move, then shop with you to pick a few things to make the place more comfortable, help my clueless brother get his new flat looking nice, all that."

I lay awake for awhile that night wondering if Beth would sneak in, but I decided she was playing things safe. The expected phone call from the letting agency came at lunchtime, and I glanced at Mum. "It'll be OK if I take just enough stuff to get started, won't it?"

"Of course, dear. I've already found bedding for you - you said it was a king-size bed?"

"Yep."

A couple of hours' packing, and Beth and I were ready to set off. I hugged Mum and Dad - "I'll call you every day -" and we were on our way to the letting office. Sarah smiled as she handed over the keys, and we finished the journey to the flat. Beth scampered up the stairs while I carried the first box, and stood in the middle of the living room with her arms stretched out, turning in a circle. "I like it even more than the first time."

I made a couple more trips, piling boxes in the rooms where they belonged, then caught her up in an enthusiastic hug. "Here we are, then."

Beth grinned. "We really are."

She glanced at the kitchen clock. "Want to have something to eat before we start unpacking?"

I raised my eyebrows. "What I really want is to get a Chinese delivered, and as soon as we've eaten, forget all about the unpacking and take advantage of that amazing bed with you."

Beth breathed in deeply. "You got it - though we have to at least find the sheets Mum packed."

I picked up a takeaway leaflet that'd been on the doormat when we arrived. "So - your favourite?"

"Mm."

I dialled, giving the new address and placing our order. "Twenty minutes - wow."

We spent the intervening time making the bed - "I could almost get lost in all this space," Beth chuckled - and when the doorbell rang we were sprawled on our backs on the duvet catching our breath. I fetched our food, and we sat on the sofa to eat. "Good job I knew where the forks were, too," Beth managed round a mouthful of spring roll.

12