Beth's Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made coffee for us, and we sat for a little while, then Beth got to her feet. "Coming, then?"

I followed her to the bedroom, and she stood expectantly. "Think it's only right that you undress me, at least the first time," she hinted.

I took my time, undoing the buttons of her blouse one by one, my eyes on her face, and I saw her expression mixing anticipation with a hint of 'oh, please, hurry up'. Finally I reached the last button, slipping the blouse off her shoulders, dropping it on the back of a chair. The zip of her skirt next, and she was standing in front of me in only bra and panties, this time soft peach silk. "Did you pick those specially?" I asked softly.

"Mmhm," Beth nodded. "I'll get some stuff that's a little sexier for - well, next times - but this just seemed right for today."

I shed my own clothes, and moved to take her in my arms, burying my face in her hair. "Beth -"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Her arms tightened on me, and I could feel her trembling a little. "Love you, too."

I put my fingers gently under her chin, lifting her head to look at me. "You definitely OK with this?"

She chuckled softly. "Are you kidding? This is the same girl you're talking to who had you in her mouth yesterday, then you got her all sticky while she was coming for the second time in about as many minutes..."

I felt a thrill run through my whole body. "When you put it like that -"

I reached to unclasp her bra, dropping it on top of her other clothes, then bent to take her nipple between my lips, suckling it without any preliminary teasing. Beth gasped, fingers tangling in my hair. "Mm, yes, that just suits how 'right now' I'm feeling."

I changed to the other nipple, sliding my hand downwards, inside her panties, and Beth moved her feet apart to give me access. She was wetter than ever, and I slid two fingers inside her, penetrating as deeply as I dared, getting a quiet gasp of surprise then a moan of pleasure. "Oh, god, yes."

"Bed?" I queried, getting a wordless nod. I nudged her backwards until her legs touched the edge of the mattress, then eased her onto her back. I moved my fingers in her again, and she pushed almost desperately at the top of her panties. "Oh, take them off."

I slid her panties down, off, then moved between her thighs. "Ready?"

Another nod, and I pressed my hardness against her entrance, then slid into her. "Is it OK with me on top?"

"Mmhm."

I started to move in her, and Beth's hands cupped her own breasts, fingers brushing her still-damp nipples. "Mmm... Tim?"

"Yes, love?"

"I - I want you to finish, whenever you're ready, then can you do that thing you said, me over your mouth? Is it a problem if your stuff's already in me?"

"Of course not," I chuckled. I moved more insistently, feeling myself getting closer to my release as Beth flexed her hips against me. "And if you're lucky, I might manage to use my fingers in one or two places while my tongue's doing what it's best at."

Beth gasped at my words, and I felt her tightening on me. "Oh - I might even -"

Her body tensed, her back arching, and as I felt a splash of warmth from her I tipped over the edge of my own climax, spurting into her once then again and again. "Ohhh..."

She looked up at me, eyes wide. "Wow."

I grinned. "Wow indeed."

I felt myself softening, slipping out of her, and I moved up to hold her. "Mm," she smiled as I wrapped my arms around her. "Tim?"

"Mmhm?"

"I don't want to go home, not tonight. We can get away with it once, can't we?"

I held her tighter. "I'd really like that."

Beth sat up, reaching for her phone, her hair falling to almost-cover her breasts, and I grinned as I watched her dial Mum's number. "If they could see you -"

She nodded, returning my grin. "Hi, Mum. Yes, we're fine. But - is it OK if I stay at Tim's tonight? To be honest, we've both had a couple of glasses of wine, sort of a celebration, so probably neither of us ought to drive back."

Beth listened for a moment. "Yes, we brought stuff for the spare bed. OK, see you tomorrow, then."

She ended the call and swept me back into her arms. "Yes!"

I leaned back on the bed, pulling her with me so she was on top. "Think this is where we were going...?"

Beth's response was to shift upwards, giving me access to her, and I didn't hesitate, using my tonguetip to begin to explore her, tasting myself on her. "Ahhh..." she sighed, "that's perfect, don't stop..."

I found her hard nub, suckling it gently then flickering the tip of my tongue over it, and Beth gasped. "Oh god - I can't believe how quickly that's getting me there again."

I paused, looking up at her. "Maybe a little slower, then?"

I could see the different feelings vying for control in her expression - desire for immediate satisfaction, versus wanting to prolong our shared pleasure. "You choose," she shook her head.

I tongued her again, lightly, then slid a finger inside her just for a moment to pick up her slipperiness. I moved my fingertip back until I felt her pink star, pressing into the centre, my fingertip sliding inside just a little way. "You can go further," she hinted. "And tomorrow I'm definitely going to have you in me there."

Her promise sent another thrill through my entire body, and I complied with her request, sinking my finger all the way into her tight opening, my tongue moving again on her nub. I could see the muscles under the smooth skin of her stomach beginning to tense, and she tightened on my penetrating finger. I decided that now was the moment, and started to flicker my tongue over her again. Her hands moved to her breasts, her hips starting to rock, and I knew my lover was on her way to another overwhelming moment of ecstasy. Her breathing quickened, turning to soft moans, then as I took her nub into my mouth to once more suckle softly, Beth cried out, no attempt to hold back the sound of her pleasure, and her hips shook, her muscles rippling, tightening, and another splash of warmth on my lips, my chin, running down onto my chest...

She subsided, gasping. "Oh, goodness. It always feels different the second time."

I drew her down into my arms. "Now, love, we should rest..."

She nodded, closing her eyes. "I know I'll sleep well in our bed."

12