Beth's Little Secret Ch. 06

Story Info
Online shopping - and opening packages is so much fun...
3.9k words
4.6
12.8k
19
0

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during the night we must have both changed position, my fingers no longer buried in Beth's wetness, and when Beth opened her eyes, the first thing she did was reach for my hand, bringing it to her mouth, sliding her tongue over my fingertips. "Mm."

I fanned my face. "That's one amazing 'good morning'."

She grinned. "Just for starters. But we probably ought to get up, at least do the first couple of things we talked about."

"OK. Want breakfast? I got bacon."

The way Beth's eyes lit up was almost the same as when I'd promised her some new things to play with, and I chuckled. "Bacon sandwiches it is, then."

When we'd finished eating, Beth glanced into the spare bedroom. "So what do we need?"

I listed on my fingers. "Desk - I've always wanted a bigger one - then a chair, a lamp, a stand for the computer."

"We can get all that at the big furniture place on the motorway," Beth suggested. "They have a restaurant too."

"Great idea. You want a shower before we go?"

She shook her head, grinning. "Liking the way it feels, remember. We can shower when we've got all the flatpack together."

I watched her dress, just t-shirt and jeans, then pulled on my own clothes. A few minutes later we were on the motorway, and Beth pointed. "There it is."

I pulled off at the exit, finding a parking space, and we walked into the entrance. "Office stuff's at the far end," I nodded, looking at the store guide.

We found the display of desks, and I pulled out drawers, checked space for hanging files. "There's not much to choose between them."

Beth ran her fingers over the dark wooden surface. "I like this one."

She grinned at me. "I'm imagining you bending me over it, thrusting into me, maybe pressing my breasts down against the wood..."

I took a deep breath, checking to see no-one was in earshot. "Wow. Well, my love, if that's the desk you want to be bent over and fucked, we're definitely getting it."

I pulled out my phone, and as I took a picture of the desk and its barcode, Beth deliberately put her hands flat on the desktop, her hips pushed suggestively towards me, looking over her shoulder. "Damn," I shook my head, "I won't be able to show this to the stock guy if I have trouble finding it."

Office chairs were next, and I glanced at Beth knowingly. "Go on, then."

"Hmm," she pretended to puzzle. "Does it have to have arms?"

"I guess we don't have to put them on."

Beth sat in the nearest chair, fiddling with the lever to let it rock backwards, then parting her legs, fingers pressed to the front of her jeans. "Mm, this has all sorts of possibilities."

Another picture - "They'd definitely sell more stuff if they used your album in their catalogue instead," chuckled Beth - then we were onto the smaller items. But if I'd assumed Beth couldn't use them to tease, I'd have been mistaken, the floor lamp becoming the pole for an exotic dance pose - "Maybe I'll try it as a hobby."

Finally we had the catalogue numbers for everything on our list, and we started to make our way towards the stock area. But Beth had one last surprise - "Look, there."

She was pointing at a large mirror, and I gave her a puzzled look. "Where would we put it?"

"In the bedroom, dummy - then I can see what it looks like when you do some of the things to me we've talked about."

I held my hands up in surrender, grinning. "OK - but I think we'll have to get that delivered."

"OK."

We made it to the stockroom without any more of Beth's surprises, and I tapped in the codes. "OK - they have everything available, we just have to pay and the guy'll bring it all to the pickup area. Want some lunch now?"

"Mm, definitely."

The restaurant was back upstairs, and we queued for meatballs and other specialties, then found a table. "So we'll get all this stuff home and put together," I suggested.

"Then we can treat ourselves to some online shopping," nodded Beth. "Of course, we might take a break to try out your new office."

I chuckled. "Of course."

We carried on with our meal, and after a while my phone buzzed. "OK, everything's ready."

Beth speared her last meatball. "Let's go, then."

I brought the car to the pickup area while Beth smiled her thanks at the store person. Everything slid easily into the back of the car, and we were on our way home. "You were right about these stairs," I puffed as Beth helped me haul the biggest box up and into the spare room. "Exercise is good for you," she teased.

As always, I scratched my head over the instructions before tentatively fitting piece A to piece B. "It's a good job men don't find it so tricky to know what goes where when they get with a girl," Beth teased, "or the human race wouldn't have lasted very long."

"There are instruction books for that too, you know," I pointed out.

Beth's eyes lit up, and she grinned. "I bet they have that in the online store - let's get one later."

The desk took shape, and I half-expected Beth to pull off her jeans there and then and give me the chance to realise her fantasy. But we got everything together, and Beth swivelled experimentally on the chair, swinging her legs. "This is great."

She got to her feet. "You can do all the computer stuff tomorrow, right? Think it's time we had that shower."

I helped her wash - "But we're going to get sticky again later, right?" she grinned - and we sat on the bed wrapped in our towels, the computer on Beth's lap. She flipped open the screen, and tapped in the name of the site, then clicked on the store link. "Wow..."

She hovered the pointer over a couple of the items. "Hmm... this one's like the one I already have. But this other one -" she shivered deliciously - "that gives me some definite ideas."

She added it to her basket. "Oh, and this stuff - what do you think, strawberry or vanilla?"

"Get them both," I grinned.

Beth picked a couple more items, then "Oh!"

"What?" I leaned across to look.

She pointed. "I - I hadn't thought about that."

I chuckled. "Maybe you really are as innocent as I always thought."

I tapped the trackpad. "There - we don't have to use it if you don't want."

Beth had regained her usual confident grin. "But we can pretend, right?"

She clicked one more link, then moved to the checkout. "We said we'd get the book."

"Here," I handed her my credit card, and she tapped in numbers. "Make sure it all comes here," I chuckled. "Don't want Mum and Dad getting a shock."

Beth clicked one last time. "Done. And next day delivery - not bad at all."

She unwrapped her towel. "Now, you promised me something."

I discarded my towel in an untidy heap, and wrapped her in my arms, burying my face in her still-damp hair. "You smell gorgeous."

She tilted her face upwards for a kiss, closing her eyes as our lips touched. "Mm."

I cupped her breast tenderly. "We don't have to do anything ambitious if you don't want - I don't mind just using my mouth on you, then it's up to you if anything happens after that."

Beth shivered in anticipation. "No, I want to try what we said - thinking about that stuff we bought has really got me ready."

She put her palm flat on my chest, pushing me gently but irresistibly onto my back. "Is that moisturiser in the drawer?"

I nodded, and she retrieved the bottle, squirting a generous handful into her palm. "Might be a little cold."

She knelt to spread the creamy liquid generously over my hardness, then I thrilled as I always did as I saw her fingers moving on her other entrance, a fingertip pressing in a little way to make sure slipperiness was everywhere it needed to be. "Mm," she breathed, "can't wait till this is you."

Beth slid across my body, facing my feet, looking over her shoulder at me. "Ready?"

"Mmhm."

She raised her hips, guiding me with her fingers, and again I felt the exquisite sensation of her ring of muscle resisting my tip, then yielding, sliding over me, burying me in her smooth warmth as she lowered her weight onto me. "Ohh..." she breathed.

She'd put the toy ready on the bed, and she picked it up, turning it to a low buzz. "Can you reach?"

I put my fingers on the end of the toy, and she leaned back a little, helping me to guide the tip into her entrance. Her head tipped back, her eyes closing as it filled her. "Oh... god... that feels good..."

She rested her whole weight back on my chest, and I moved my hands to her breasts. Her fingers pressed on the end of the toy, pushing it inwards a little, while her other hand covered her mound, fingertips starting to touch her nub. "Mm - yes - a little harder on my nipples."

I pressed my fingers together on both, and I felt her hips lift a little in response, my hardness moving inside her. "Mm, this is so comfortable," Beth teased. "What if I just go to sleep?"

"Take as long as you need," I murmured. "I'm in no hurry."

Beth's fingers moved more urgently, tension starting to build in her muscles, and I thought she was nearing the point of no return, but she subsided, her fingers slowing. "Ah... nearly..."

Her voice held amusement. "There was another video I saw - she managed to take herself right up to the edge then stop, about fifty times."

"Wow," I managed. "That's quite something."

I slid my hand down, meeting hers. "My turn?"

"You're just impatient," she teased, as my fingers found her nub, then "Oh... it feels so different when you do it."

Her hips flexed again. "Mm - oh god, never mind slow - now..."

I remembered something, and pressed the end of the toy, the buzzing moving up a tone, and Beth gasped as my fingers slid on her nub again. "Oh - oh! Mmmmm..."

Her back arched, only her shoulders and hips now touching my body, and I felt her muscles rippling around me as she shuddered in the throes of her climax. A second peak hit her, and she cried out. "Ohh..."

I wasn't quite finished with her yet, lifting my hips to push into her, my breathing coming in short gasps in her ear. "I'm - oh yes - Beth, darling - mmm..."

She rocked her hips on me as I found my release, spurting into her depths. "Mm, that feels so good..."

She relaxed back onto me, turning off the toy, sliding it from her to lie glistening on the bed. "Does that make the record for how sticky we got?" she teased.

"Think so," I murmured, wrapping my arms round her waist as I softened, slipped from her. "Oh!" I heard her squeak. "I think your stuff is... is leaking out of me."

I chuckled. "Stickier than ever, then."

Eventually Beth stretched, slid off me, turned. "Thank you, darling, that was amazing."

She flashed her eyebrows at me. "And tomorrow we'll have our box to unpack."

I hugged her. "Think you might need to let me have a rest first."

Beth chuckled. "Oh, I think that's allowed. I might even stretch to making you dinner..."

***

I made it into my office the next morning, Beth bringing me cups of coffee, then sandwiches. "I suppose I ought to go home this afternoon," she ventured a little sadly.

I nodded. "Let's hope our box comes soon, then, so we can at least enjoy opening it together, and..."

"Definitely 'and'," agreed Beth.

We weren't disappointed, the expected knock on the door coming just as Beth was putting the kettle on again. I clattered down the stairs, smiling at the delivery driver. "Thank you."

The box was unmarked, only Beth's name and the address printed on a plain label. "It has my name on it, so I have to open it," she teased.

She used a fingernail to neatly slit the tape along the top of the box, opening first one flap then the other. The contents were protected by bubble packing, and Beth pulled the polythene strip out. "Want to burst a couple?" she grinned, then jumped, startled, at the loud bang as I brought my hands together sharply on one of the inflated bags. "Got you," I teased.

Beth lifted out a slim volume. "Here's our book, anyway."

I resisted the temptation to open it at random, putting it on the sofa. "What else have we got?"

Beth unscrewed the top of a bottle. "Mm, this is the vanilla - want to try that one first?"

"Sure."

A slim plastic cylinder - "Batteries not included," quipped Beth - then the item that'd caused Beth's shocked moment. "We can at least see how it feels for you," I offered.

"Hmm, maybe."

A couple of other smaller items, and the box was empty. "Want to take these through to the bedroom?" I hinted.

"OK."

Beth sprawled on the bed, the book now in her hand, and I joined her, arm round her waist. "So, page one?"

"Hmm," she mused. "Well, we've definitely done this one already. Though I was on the edge of the bed - maybe that's different."

I nodded. "I think I like the line drawing better than if it was photos, anyway."

"Mmhm."

Beth flipped the page. "And this one."

Another page. "And this one, except you were in my other place that time."

Beth grinned at me. "Are you sure this book can tell us anything we don't already know?" she teased. "Maybe we should ask for our money back."

"There are another fifty pages," I pointed out, and she smirked. "I was only kidding."

She turned the page again. "Mm - now that one looks fun, I bet that'd work in your new office chair."

Beth closed the book. "Looking at those pictures has definitely got me excited - you choose what we do?"

I kissed her. "Oh, I already know what I want. But I think your new toy can help - did you find some batteries?"

Beth held up the toy. "Ready to go."

She turned onto her side, and as always I feasted my eyes on her breasts, the patch of soft fur between her thighs. "Lie on your front," I requested, "and let me get the pillow to put under like last time."

"Mm," Beth murmured, shifting to the position I'd described. "I liked this last time - a lot."

"Not quite the same," I teased. "But I don't think you'll have any complaints."

I slid the pillow into place, and without being prompted Beth drew her knees up, her thighs parted to give me a deliciously-unrestricted view of her. On impulse I bent down to kiss the small of her back, then each cheek of her bottom, and I heard the smile in her voice. "Nice."

I reached for the bottle we'd selected, covering my hardness with vanilla-scented liquid, then slid across Beth's body, pressing my tip against her entrance and sliding smoothly inside. She shifted slightly to adjust her position, then gave a sigh of satisfaction. "Mm, this is really comfortable."

"You have to help," I teased, and I felt her hand move down to touch herself, her fingers moving close to my penetrating shaft. "Mm," I whispered, "that's good for me too."

I reached for Beth's new toy, again carefully covering it with liquid from the bottle, and turned the switch, getting a barely-audible hum. "Now, what am I going to do with this?" I pretended to puzzle.

Beth pushed her hips back against me. "You know damn well where I want that," she gasped.

I relented, pressing the tip of the toy carefully into the centre of her exposed pink star, then watching fascinated as it slid almost of its own accord deeper into her. "Ohh..." Beth moaned. "That feels incredible."

Her fingers moved more insistently, and I pushed my hips forward at the same time as using my fingers to withdraw the toy a little then bury it back inside her. "Mm - yes -" she gasped, "that'll get me there."

"Don't forget how good it is when you hold back a little," I teased, and Beth slowed, relaxing slightly. "What are you going to do when it's my turn?" I murmured. "I don't have to finish inside you if you want something else."

A smile again. "Well, we got that flavoured stuff for a reason. I think I want you to stand up, and I sit on the edge of the bed, my legs either side of yours, and I put my mouth on you, I can taste vanilla but you've been inside me and I can taste that, so I just run my tongue all over you to get as much as I can, and when I get to your tip it's so sensitive and you're so ready that you come, and you spurt in my mouth, then you splash my cheek, and I swallow all of you, then my finger catches what missed and I tongue that too..."

I felt her fingers move more urgently again, her breathing start to quicken, her hips flexing. "Oh - this time - god it feels good -"

Beth cried out, muscles tightening on me, her pink star pulsing visibly around the penetrating toy, hips flexing, and despite my best intentions I felt myself tipping over the edge, pushing urgently against her, spurting warmth into her velvety depths. "Mmm... oh... oh god, Beth, I'm sorry," I gasped.

A soft chuckle as she descended from her own climax. "It's fine, love - actually it feels even better when I know you couldn't help yourself..."

She turned to look at me. "Anyway, I can do nearly everything I said, can't I."

I carefully withdrew the toy from her, then slid out of her myself, and Beth shifted so she could take me in her mouth, her tongue catching slipperiness. "Oh... this is nicer than I thought, your stuff is all mixed in too..."

Finally we were in one another's arms - "Sticky again," Beth pretended a resigned sigh.

She kissed me, vanilla on her lips. "I suppose I'd better get going, really. But we can video chat later."

I watched her dress, then blinked as she put one of the items we'd not used, into her handbag. "Probably best if you don't hide that under your mattress," I observed, and Beth grinned. "I've thought of somewhere safer," she reassured me.

I drove her back to Mum and Dad's, then returned to the flat, everywhere seeming very empty without her as I cooked my solitary meal. I went back into my office for a while, but as soon as it was even remotely close to bedtime I took the laptop into the bedroom, flipping up the screen and tapping to call Beth. Unsurprisingly, she answered straight away, sprawled on her bed naked. "Everything OK?" I queried.

"Sure - Paul and I had a good couple of days. And I mentioned to Mum and Dad about maybe doing nursing training - they live in hospital accommodation so it's easier for shifts."

"Seems a shame your room in the nurses' residence wouldn't get much use," I teased.

Beth chuckled. "If the bed's decent, you and I could both stay sometimes - it'd be fun you being 'my boyfriend' to the other girls on the corridor."

I mimed my head aching. "I love our stories, but we'd have to keep them straight - what if one of the nurses knows Paul?"

Beth looked puzzled, then burst out laughing. "You got me there."

She shifted slightly, and I blinked as I saw the item she'd taken with her, half-hidden under a fold of the quilt. "Have you... got a plan for that?" I asked hesitantly.

Beth grinned. "Thought I'd try it out - my part of it, anyway - but on camera so it's a tease for you."

"OK," I chuckled.

Beth reached for a familiar-looking bottle. "But strawberry this time."

I watched fascinated - like a rabbit mesmerised by a snake, maybe - as Beth picked up the item we'd bought, carefully covering it with slippery liquid. She spread her thighs apart, and closed her eyes as she slid one end inside herself. "Mm, that does feel good."

She brought her legs together again, and sat up. "What do you think?"

Protruding from where her thighs met, just below her soft fur, was now a very convincing erection in deceptively soft-looking pink, and I gasped as Beth wrapped her fingers around it, moving her hand on the shaft. "Mm," she closed her eyes again, "it feels amazing inside me when I move this bit."

I swallowed. "Beth, I'm not promising anything, but... tell me what you imagine doing?"

She chuckled. "Well, it's your turn to kneel facing the other way. I've already made this slippery, and you jump a little as I press the tip against your opening, then you relax. It slides into you, and -" Beth moaned quietly, flexing her hips - "I push up against your bottom."

Her fingers on the shaft moved again, and she continued breathily. "So I reach round to touch you just like this -"

12