Beth's Little Secret Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to...?" I queried, and she nodded. I reached for the bottle still by our bed, and poured liquid into my palm, then wrapped my fingers around myself. "Go on."

"So I'm moving inside you, and it's pressing against my nub at the same time -" Beth gripped the shaft, making a circling motion, her other hand on her breast - "and my hand's on you -"

I moved my fingers, Beth's eyes watching fascinated. "And I feel myself getting closer," she breathed, "but I'm not going to go until you do, so my hand's on your shaft harder, faster..."

I felt my release coming nearer, and nodded. "Soon, love..."

"So I hear you beginning to gasp quietly, and I push my hips against you a little harder, I feel you stiffen in my hand, and -"

Her words and my own touch pushed me over the edge, and I cried out, creamy liquid spurting. Beth's eyes showed her obvious delight, and she moved her fingers more urgently on the shaft in her hand, parting her thighs. "So I can't spurt into you when I come, but -" I saw her muscles tense, her hips shudder, and clear liquid arced from her - "I can do this, and it'll splash on you, run down..."

She slowed, chest heaving, and I wished I could wrap my arms around her. "Wow, Beth..."

She nodded. "Then afterwards I'd use my tongue to taste all the strawberry from you..."

I watched fascinated as she carefully eased this very-different toy from inside her. "I'm glad we got this. And maybe one time we can do all that for real..." she murmured softly.

12