Beth's Little Secret Ch. 09

Story Info
Beth takes over the tale.
3.4k words
4.64
11.2k
19

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everybody. A reader pointed out that in one of my other series, I'd written a female character quite abruptly into an f/f scene, and wouldn't I have liked to find out what she thought about it, first? So the following story (and switch into Beth's voice) is my attempt at a possible answer. Of course you may not find it entirely plausible, but I do have to get Beth into bed with a girl somehow :) 

______________

Hi, everybody. I'm Beth, I'm Tim's younger sister. I think he's already told you how - well, let's not beat about the bush - how we became lovers, how I more or less live with him now, my plans to study nursing. I can hardly believe it myself, but I'm enjoying every minute of it - I know Tim loves me, there's none of the 'will we stay together, is he only after my body, what if he finds someone with bigger tits...'

So it got to the weekend before I was starting my course, and Alice texted me. I knew her at school, though we weren't close, and she's starting nursing at the same time I am - she saw my Facebook post and got in touch. She asked if we could meet up, and of course I said Yes - Tim was happy to do stuff around the flat for a while.

Alice is a little taller than me, slim, with dark hair. She did really well at school, and I thought she'd go to uni, but she decided not to - I definitely wanted to ask her why nursing. She was waiting for me at the entrance to the residence, and she smiled when she caught sight of me. "Heya, Beth, it's good to see you. Have you been out somewhere?"

"Mmhm - I've been at my brother's, he just lives five minutes up the road."

Alice grinned. "That's handy - home-cooked food when you need a change. Want to come to my room, then?"

"Sure."

Alice's room was identical to mine just down the corridor - the one I wasn't using, I chuckled to myself. "Coffee?" she offered.

"Mm, please."

She sat cross-legged on the bed while I took the chair, and looked at me over the edge of her cup. "So how are things going?"

"Pretty well," I nodded. "It was a real surprise, the Matron ringing me up like that, but it'll be great to get started. You?"

Alice hesitated. "OK, kind of."

She took another sip of her drink, seeming to hide behind the mug. "Actually, not so much. Beth, I really need to talk to someone, and pretty much all my other friends have gone off to uni. I remember you were always nice to me at school, I know we didn't hang out much..."

Alice stumbled to a halt, and I put my mug down on the desk, reaching for her hand. "Of course we can talk - Alice, what's wrong?"

She took a deep breath. "I'm really struggling to figure out how I feel about relationships..."

"You mean, with boys?" I queried softly.

Alice gave me a haunted look. "Well, that's part of the problem. Of course some guys are cute, I wonder what it'd be like to mess around with them. But -"

I began to think I knew what she might say next, and I gave her an encouraging smile.

"But some girls are cute, too," Alice finally managed to say. Her face reddened. "Did you - was there ever -?"

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, I should never have started this."

"It's absolutely fine," I reassured her. "Alice -"

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad you came to me. I - " it was my turn to hesitate - "Well, let's just say I know more than maybe I should about relationships not everybody would welcome with open arms."

She took another deep breath, sighing with relief. "God, Beth, I can't tell you how much better I feel."

I made a decision. "Alice, why don't you come over to Tim's with me? We'll be more comfortable, we can have something to eat, and talk some more."

She looked hesitant again. "Won't your brother be there?"

I nodded. "But Tim's really understanding - I've talked to him about some stuff myself -" I persuaded myself that I wasn't bending the truth too far - "and he can try and give you a male perspective?"

"Well, OK," Alice conceded. "But I might change my mind."

"That's fine," I reassured her again. "Then we'll have had a nice meal, maybe we can watch a film, you and I can talk another time."

I blinked as Alice leaned across to hug me. "Thanks, Beth - you're the best."

I picked up my handbag. "Want to get going, then?"

As we walked, Alice explained to me why she'd chosen the nursing course - "Grandad was a nurse in the war, he used to tell me stories. And I read about Florence Nightingale at school..."

I nodded. "Well, here we are."

I opened the door, and Alice threw me a puzzled look. "You have a key?"

"Saves Tim running up and down these stairs," I improvised hastily.

Alice followed me upstairs, and I called out from the living room door. "Hi, Tim, I brought a visitor."

I was grateful that Tim had decided to get dressed to do the housework. "This is Alice - I invited her back for a meal, we can order from that Chinese place?"

Tim smiled. "Hi, Alice. Sure - they'll just be opening."

He passed Alice the leaflet. "Pick what you like - I know what Beth'll have."

Tim ordered for us, and Alice and I sat down on the sofa. "Drink?" Tim offered. "I can open a bottle of wine."

I nodded. "None of us are driving, so that'd be lovely."

He went into the kitchen, and I heard the sound of the cork, then Tim returned with glasses. "Cheers."

I tapped my glass against Alice's, flashing my eyebrows at her, and we sipped. After a few minutes there was a knock at the door, and Tim retrieved our food, glancing at the scrawled labels and putting foil trays in front of us. "Dig in."

"Mm, this is amazing," Alice managed round a spring roll.

Tim topped up her glass. "Well, we're glad you gave us an excuse."

He took a bite of crispy duck. "So, Alice, you're doing nursing too?"

She nodded. "I was just telling Beth - because of Grandad."

We talked about the course for a little longer, then Tim obviously decided to change the subject. "And do you have a boyfriend, Alice?"

He obviously wasn't expecting her startled look, and he glanced at me for help. "Not at the moment, right, Alice?" I supplied.

She shook her head. "Beth - you were right, talking to both of you will help. You explain...?"

I nodded, and I saw Tim's eyes widen a little as I took Alice's hand to reassure her. "Tim, you remember the very first time we talked - when you asked me what kind of videos I liked to watch - " another startled look from Alice - "what you thought I might be into?"

Tim nodded, seeming to hold his breath.

"Well, Alice isn't sure if maybe she likes that, or boys, or both."

I felt my own tension dissipate slightly, knowing that at least I'd reduced the unshared secrets in the room by some small amount.

Tim nodded. "Alice, you're really brave - well done for even talking about it, it can't be easy."

She smiled. "Beth persuaded me, she said you were really understanding about her stuff."

She glanced at me, obviously curious. "I have to ask - how did the conversation about videos even start?"

Tim and I exchanged looks, and I saw him nod. "Beth, you can tell Alice anything you want, if you think it'll help her."

Despite his reassurance, I felt my face warming. "Actually, Alice, Tim found a - my toy, if you know what I mean."

She blinked, and I added hastily, "Completely by accident, I hadn't hidden it very well."

"And you... got talking?" Alice queried.

"It felt a bit weird at first," I admitted. "But it was kind of a relief as well - like you said earlier - and I know I can trust Tim, it's not like I've blurted out all my fantasies to some guy at school who's going to slut-shame me to get in with his friends."

Alice nodded, her eyes taking on a slightly distant look, and I was certain some of her own imagined scenes had drifted into her mind. She took another gulp at her glass, obviously feeling in need of a little extra courage. "So now you know each other's fantasies?"

"Pretty much." I glanced at Tim, getting another nod. "And we talked about - well, I explained to Tim how I like to use my toy."

"I've never tried one," Alice confessed. "Do you like the way it feels?"

She blinked again, clearly surprised at the direction she'd nudged the conversation in. "Mm, yes," I nodded. "Though the real thing is better."

Alice put her hand over her mouth. "God, Beth, I didn't know -"

Tim ventured back into the conversation. "Alice - how did you feel just, when Beth made it obvious she'd..."

I flashed an eyebrow at him, knowing where he was going with the question.

"Actually it gave me a thrill," Alice admitted. "Thinking about a - his thing, there."

Her cheeks were pink again. "It, um, makes me a bit - damp?"

Tim nodded. "Doesn't sound like you're completely averse to guys, anyway."

He took a deep breath. "On the other hand - if Beth was to kiss you, maybe if you felt her fingers touch your breast?"

I felt a thrill of my own as Tim deliberately made his question even more personal, and Alice looked at me, eyes wide, in case he'd overstepped some mark. But I just smiled, waiting for her answer.

"I - " she began. "Beth, I've always thought you're gorgeous - there's something, I don't know, maybe about girls who are a little shorter?"

She plunged on. "If you kissed me, I wouldn't be able to help myself, I'd kiss you back. And if you touched me... oh god..."

Tim gave her a moment. "Seems like you have your answer."

Alice caught her lip between her teeth, nodding. "Seems so."

I decided to keep the momentum going. "Want to do something about it?"

This time Alice's mouth fell open. "But - you -?"

I chuckled softly. "It wasn't the first thing I confessed to Tim that I imagine. But sure - after all, girls are soft, in all the right places? And they know how to touch because they know what they'd like."

There was only one more step now - well, for this time, anyway. "But Tim -" Alice began.

"We can go and be private if you want," I offered. "But Tim's no problem."

I raised my eyebrows at Alice. "After all, guys like the idea too." I echoed my words to Tim when he'd tried to guess what my fantasy might be.

She nodded. "So..."

I leaned closer to her, watching her eyes for any sign that she'd changed her mind. But our lips touched, and I heard her breathe in slowly, then give a quiet sigh of satisfaction, her lips parting. I kissed her gently at first, but our conversation had obviously aroused her more than I'd guessed, and she responded with a passion that surprised even herself, pulling back a little, her eyes on my face. "Is this - is it OK?"

"Mmhm."

I reached out fingers to gently cup her breast, and she closed her eyes. "Ohh, that feels just how I imagined."

I brushed her nipple with a fingertip, getting a gasp. "Mmm, you're right, Beth, you do know how to touch."

"More?" I queried softly, getting a nod, and I carefully started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

Alice glanced over to Tim again, and he smiled reassuringly. "Nobody here but us chickens."

I rolled my eyes. "Does anyone even actually say that?"

More buttons, and Alice's white, lacy bra was revealed. This time I slid the pads of my thumbs over both nipples, and she moaned softly. "Your mouth...?"

I dabbed a kiss on each nipple, and she breathed in, her breasts lifting. "Mmm."

I put my fingers on the clasp of her bra, a question in my eyes, and Alice nodded. A quiet snap, the cups loosening, and I lifted the fabric aside from each breast in turn, feeling a growing arousal of my own. "God, Alice, you're beautiful."

She smiled shyly, then she tilted her head back, closing her eyes with another moan, as my lips surrounded one hardening nipple. I moved to the other, suckling gently, and Alice's fingers pushed unconsciously at the waistband of her jeans. "Want them off too?" I queried.

A wordless nod, and I helped her with buttons, zip, then slid her jeans down and off. I moved back up, kissing her again, my fingers on her now-damp nipples, and she gasped against my mouth, then returned the kiss harder, tongue probing between my lips. "God, Beth, you have got me so turned on."

I moved my hand to rest on her mound, fingertips feeling the warmth between her thighs, but I didn't try to go any lower, not yet. My mouth back to her breasts, and Alice's choice when to take things further, her thighs parting a little, my fingers drifting lightly onto damp cotton. I kept my fingertips still, the moment intimate enough in itself, then I felt her hips flex. "Mm?"

I pressed inwards gently, feeling the warmth, wetness increase, and again Alice's fingertips pushing at the elastic of her panties. "Wait, dearest," I murmured. I moved down, replacing fingertips with my mouth, and Alice gasped, her thighs opening fully as I tongued the cotton, the spot of wetness visibly growing. A teasing rub of my nose up and down, and her fingers in my hair. "Beth - please - you're driving me wild."

I relented, hooking my fingers through elastic, sliding her panties down, off over her feet. I dabbed my tongue on one set of toes, then moved up again, breathing in the heady, musky scent of her. "Ready?"

"More than..."

I touched just the very tip of my tongue to her wetness, the taste of her so sweet yet also spicy, and Alice drew in a breath. "Mm, Beth, that feels lovely. But harder?"

I took her at her word, brushing my tongue firmly over her nub, and she gasped. "Oh god - Beth - if you do that any more, you'll definitely make me come."

I stroked fingers lightly up the inside of her thigh, making her squirm - "Oh, don't tickle -" then slid a fingertip inside her as I continued to use my tongue on her. I encountered the expected barrier as I pressed further, and I withdrew a little, crooking the tip of my finger to touch just inside her entrance. Another gasp, and I pressed my advantage, tongue starting to flicker lightly on her. I felt her muscles start to tense, and Alice moved her hands to her breasts, pushing them together, her fingers on her nipples. "Oh - oh god - Beth - I'm -"

I could see Tim's rapt expression at Alice's cry of pleasure, and I pressed my mouth to her still-shuddering hips. Suddenly she cried out again, and a spurt of clear liquid splashed my lips, running down the inside of her thighs and dripping down. "Oh god, I'm sorry," managed Alice. "I didn't mean to make a mess of your sofa."

I chuckled. "If I had a pound for every time I've - though not on Tim's sofa. Not yet, anyway."

I moved up to hold her, and Alice reached a fingertip to my face, my lips. "How wet did I make you..."

I took her hand, and her eyes widened as I brushed her finger against her own lips. "See how good you taste."

She nodded dreamily. "Beth?"

"What, darling?"

"I should return the favour, right? Though I don't know if I'll be as good as you at that."

I smiled, shaking my head. "You'll be perfect. But there's something else first, if you want it."

Alice looked mystified. "I don't understand?"

"Well, wasn't part of this to find out how you felt about one thing compared to the other...?"

Alice's blank look persisted for a fraction of a second, then her jaw dropped again. "You know I'm - I've never... right?"

"I know."

"But - Tim -?"

I chuckled. "You think he'd kick you out of bed? Not a chance."

I turned to Tim. "That's right, isn't it."

He nodded. "But only if you want me to, Alice."

She swallowed, looking from him to me and then back again. "Yes - yes, I do."

Tim started to unbutton his shirt, and Alice looked at me. "I have my pills - but, we should use protection anyway, right?"

I chose my words carefully. "Alice - Tim's only been with one girl, and she's never been with anyone else either, so he's safe for you."

I wondered if the penny would drop for her, but she just nodded, smiled. "I'm glad."

Tim's shirt joined Alice's blouse, jeans, underwear in the pile on the floor, and I moved over to let him sit next to her on the sofa. Alice reached out hesitant fingers to touch his chest. "So smooth..."

Tim gave a quirked smile. "A guy could wish for a little hair there. But if you like it..."

"I do," nodded Alice shyly. She leaned forward to place a soft kiss on his skin, and Tim closed his eyes. "You want to know one of Tim's secrets, Alice?" I chuckled softly.

"Sure."

"He can't resist his nipples being touched." Again my careful choice of words, only hinting at what I was half-hoping she'd guess.

Alice moved her mouth across, taking a nipple between her lips, and Tim groaned. "Mm, yes."

She became a little more daring, fingers working at his belt then his zip, freeing his now-obvious erection. "Oh - you're -"

"Is that OK?" Tim queried.

"Oh yes," breathed Alice. "I'd always hoped -"

She blushed. "Especially if I was going to do this."

She bent, taking Tim's hard tip into her mouth, her eyes on his face. "God, Alice," he breathed. "And you've never done that before?"

Alice shook her head. "Never."

Tim gasped. "Not too much, or you'll miss out on what you really want."

Reluctantly she released him, and Tim quickly finished shedding his jeans. "Alice - would you be more comfortable if we took this to the bedroom?"

She nodded, and Tim took her hand, leading her along the hall. I followed, sitting in the chair facing them as Tim guided Alice onto the bed. He kissed her softly - "We missed that somehow, I'm sorry -" then Alice parted her thighs, letting him slide across her body. "Help me with this?" Tim asked quietly, and she nodded, fingers guiding his tip to press against her still-wet entrance.

I watched mesmerised as Tim pressed in slowly, carefully, Alice's face showing a flicker of discomfort then only total satisfaction. He whispered something in her ear, getting another nod, then I saw his hips begin to thrust, withdraw. Alice breathed in, drawing her knees up a little, opening as fully to him as she could, and it was all I could do not to push my hand inside my jeans, touch myself, as her eyelids flickered a little, another climax starting to become a possibility.

Alice's fingers moved to Tim's hips, and I thrilled as she started to push up towards him in response to his thrusts. "Oh - yes - that feels right - whenever you want -"

Tim's breathing took on a cadence I recognised, his climax so close, and I found myself willing him on. "Mm, yes, give her what she wants," I whispered under my breath, then I felt another thrill run through my body as Tim tensed, thrust hard once, again, and Alice cried out, hips shaking in another climax as he spurted his warmth deep into her...