Moving My Sister

Story Info
My sister and I become lovers.
3.8k words
4.54
87.4k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
636 Followers

I'm sitting outside the Nashville airport waiting for my sister. I love her, she is my best friend, but she has never been on time for anything.

If I had a dollar for every time Mom has said, "Gloria you'll probably be late for your own funeral."

I'd have a lot of bucks.

I flew in to help her pack and load a U-Haul then drive it back to the family home. She married right out of high school three years ago. Her divorce was final this week. She hasn't talked about the reasons, but I suspect he was fooling around. What an idiot.

Sis and I share the same birthday, two years apart. She is pretty, smart, funny and a great older sister. I'm excited she's coming back home.

She pulls up in her red Mazda convertible, honks and waves. I pick up my carry-on, she jumps out and greets me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I throw my bag in the back seat and she guns the Miata, tires squealing, we're off.

As I said, I think she's pretty. Today she is wearing short shorts and a backless halter top. Maybe pretty is too mild a description. The wind whistling around us, conversation is tough, but she never shuts up. Mostly I just smile and nod. She drives passionately. Actually, she does everything passionately, eats passionately, talks passionately...

We arrive safely at her 3rd floor apartment. Inside there are boxes everywhere, most half full. She grabs a couple brews and we head for her tiny deck.

"I'm so glad you're here. I've been running around like a chicken with its head chopped off."

"Well, I'll do my best to help keep you on track. What's the plan?"

"For starters the elevator is out of order. They don't know when it'll be fixed. I've an appointment in the morning to have the trailer hitch installed. I need to do a little paint touch up so I can get my deposit back. My ex still has some stuff here. I gave him till tomorrow to come get it or it's going in the trash."

"OK, I'll take care of the hitch. Do you have paint?"

"Yes. I have what the painters left."

"OK, I'll do the touch up if you want. What else?"

"Nothing urgent. Did you bring a swimsuit?"

"No, didn't think I'd need one."

"Follow me."

We walked into the bedroom.

She said, "His stuff is in those boxes. You're about the same size, see if you can find some trunks. I'm hungry, there's a great Cuban café near here, I'll go get us something to eat, then we'll relax by the pool."

I had changed and was on my second beer when she got back.

Handing me a big carry out bag she said, "I'll go change, spread this out and open me a beer."

There was enough food to feed a small army. She is little but can out eat the national pie eating champion.

She appeared wearing a bikini that barely hid her intimate parts.

While eating two large Cuban sandwiches, chips, pickles and a couple of Pastelitos for dessert, she told me all the details of her divorce. I was right, he is an idiot.

She told me she had applied to the school where I'll be a sophomore. If they accept all her credits, she'll be a senior.

Finished, we threw dinner residue in the trash, grabbed a small cooler of beer and headed for the pool. We found a couple of chaises, dropped the cooler and dove in.

The pool was crowded, country classics blared from a dozen speakers. She knew everyone there and introduced me to, I think, all of them. One of her friends, a cute redhead asked me to dance. Gloria danced with a couple of guys, then finally sat down.

Sipping a brew, she said, "This is what I'll miss most, just hanging at the pool with my friends. What do you think of them?"

"They seem nice, and there's some cuties here. None as cute as you, of course."

"Well thanks little bro. C'mon dance with me."

The first song was I Cross My Heart. Quickly my heart was pounding. Everything I touched was bare skin. Of course, my dick responded. I tried to maintain a little distance, but she pulled me close.

We took a few breaks for beer but danced and swam till they turned off the music.

If you've never danced holding a barely clad dripping wet lady, I do recommend it. Most everyone left but we kept dancing to the tunes in our head. It was almost midnight when we got back to her apartment. We enjoyed a glass of Tawny Port as a nightcap.

She said, "You need to be at U-Haul by 9:00, we better get some sleep. You take my bed I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, Sis You sleep in your own bed, I'll take the couch."

She was still sleeping when I left the next morning. It was almost noon when I left

U-Haul. They had to take the bumper off to install the hitch. I was just hoping the little Miata would handle the trailer ok.

She was bent over packing dishes, still in her bikini when I walked in. God, she has a great ass. Mr. dick popped up again.

She gave me a tight hug and kissed my cheek, "Thanks for getting the hitch. How'd it go?"

I maintained the hug, enjoying her bare skin again, as I replied, "Well they had to take the car apart, but you now have a hitch and a trailer."

She squeezed me tightly, gave me a light kiss on the lips before pulling away.

I painted, she packed until middle of the afternoon. We had lunch on the deck then I started carrying boxes down three flights of stairs and stowing then in the trailer. By evening the only big things of hers still in the apartment were her bed and the couch. Thank goodness the appliances stayed with the apartment. By suppertime I was beat. After my last trip up the stairs, I collapsed on the couch.

She sat next to me and said, "Why don't you just rest for a while, I'm getting a shower. If you're up for it let's go out for dinner. Or if you'd rather we can just have something delivered."

"Let's go out, I'll rest while you're in the shower then take my turn. Oh, wait a minute, all I brought were shorts and t-shirts. I don't have any dinner clothes."

"Give me a minute."

She returned with a black shirt and pants, "I'm pretty sure they'll fit."

I dozed a little but woke up when I heard her bedroom door open. She was wearing a short black dress and looked stunning.

I said, "Wow you clean up nice."

She did a little twirl, "You like?"

"Oh yeah."

I showered. The clothes were a little tight, but I squeezed into em. Dressed in black, I looked like John Travolta in Grease.

In the car, she said, "The place we're going is one of my favorites, not fancy but great food and their margaritas are to die for, and I love their DJ."

She was right, the food was good, the margaritas were great. After our meal we sat and chatted over our second margarita and watched couples dancing on the small dance floor. Soon the DJ announced that tonight was karaoke night.

Gloria was excited, "I forgot that this was karaoke night. Are you up for staying a while?"

"Sure, sounds like fun."

"Ok, be right back."

Returning she said, "I signed us up."

"By us I assume you signed me up too? I've never done karaoke."

"It's easy. Just pick a song you know. You've got a good voice."

The first couple of people were not bad, not great but not bad.

Then they called Gloria. She did a fantastic job of Jolene. Earned a big round of applause.

The next guy was so bad I felt sorry for him.

They called me next. I picked, I Walk the Line. Didn't do too bad, received polite applause.

We were having fun and the waitress kept our glasses full.

The next several singers did ok.

The DJ called a girl's name. There was a long pause then a young man walked up and whispered to the DJ.

Laughing she announced "We just had a margarita cancellation. One too many and she lost her voice."

Everyone laughed.

She then asked for a volunteer.

Gloria waved and said, "We'll do one."

I looked incredulous.

She stood, said, "Come on. We'll do Jackson. We both know it."

I hesitated.

Pulling my arm, she repeated, "C'mon."

Several people around us yelled, "Go on. Do Jackson."

Reluctantly I moved to the stage. As the music started, she patted me on the butt, and said, "Hit it."

I started slow, but soon caught the mood.

When Gloria joined in, even I thought we sounded good. We ended to a standing ovation. The table next to us bought us a pitcher.

The next singer said, "I want to dedicate this to Johnny and June, the young lovers in black."

Everyone laughed and applauded.

She did a nice job, but the best performance prize, a pitcher of margaritas, was placed on our table.

The rest of the night was mostly filled with country swing.

We danced to them all.

At one point Gloria smiled and asked, "Do you know your hand is on my butt."

I moved my hand, "Sorry."

She put it back where it was and said, "I don't mind, just wanted to know if it was on purpose."

There was only a little margarita in the second pitcher when she said, "I'm too tipsy to drive. Let's Uber home."

I remember getting in the car, the next thing, I woke up nude in Glorias bed. She was naked except her panties. I was fascinated looking at her tits. They were perfect, like little scoops of ice cream with chocolate kisses on top. I was hard as a rock. Knew I should get up but just kept staring at her tits.

Her eyes slowly opened. She looked around and quickly covered her tits with her hands.

She said, "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know, just woke up. I'll get out."

"Wait. Did you... did we...?'

"Sis, I remember leaving the club but that's all."

She looked down and said, "My panties are still on, we probably didn't, uh. you know."

She took her hands off her tits giggled and said, "I guess it's a little late for modesty. You've already seen em."

"And I must say they're very nice."

"If you weren't my brother, I'd say thanks. This is so weird?"

She put her hand inside her panties, obviously feeling her pussy.

She said, "At least I'm pretty sure we didn't fuck."

Too quickly I said, "Thank goodness."

"Oh, like you didn't want to fuck me! Right! I've been bumping into your stiffy ever since you got here."

"No, I wanted to but not when I was blitzed. I'd want to remember every moment."

"Again, if you weren't my brother I'd say thanks, I think. I can't believe we're having this conversation. Why don't you get us a cup of coffee?"

I started to get up, then said, "Cover your eyes I'm naked."

"Big deal, you've seen me naked, now it's my turn. Get up I want to see what you got."

I threw back the covers and stood up.

She said, "And I must say it's very nice. Forget the coffee, lie back down."

She flipped the cover back, pulled her panties off. Sat on my chest, giggling she rubbed her panties on my face and tried to stuff them in my mouth. I started laughing, resisted a little but then grabbed her tits. They were firm and her erect nipples poked my palms. She stopped squirming and kissed me on my pantie stuffed mouth.

Lying on top of me we played tongue tag for a while then she sat up.

Sitting on my thighs with her hand around my dick, "Hey Bro, should we, or shouldn't we?"

I shook my head and smiled, "Definitely should."

She sat on my stiffy. I'll always remember the first time I saw my dick slide into her tight wet pussy. I almost came immediately but managed to enjoy her pumping up and down. She laid on my chest. With her nipples poking my chest and my hands scrunching her butt, I came in my sister.

We laid together kissing until she stuck her tongue halfway down my throat, then said, "Let's get a shower."

We hugged, kissed and soaped each other until the water ran cold, then sort of dried each other. I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

She was lying with her legs spread, my face inches away from her crotch. I covered her pussy mound with my mouth.

I licked her inside and out, was focused on sucking her clit when she said, "Turn around I want to suck you."

Her mouth was warm, she alternated between sucking me and twirling her tongue on the head. I didn't last long. I came in her mouth but stayed focused on her clit.

My softened dick was still in her mouth when she started shaking and whimpered.

I kept sucking and licking her juices until she said, "Uncle."

I laid beside her and pulled her on top of me. Our mouths locked together, her tits poking my chest and my hands full of her butt cheeks, I thought I was in heaven. We laid like that for a long time.

Finally, she said, "About that coffee, I think I'm ready now."

I headed for the kitchen and started the coffee. I carried two cups to the living room. She was sitting on the couch with her legs tucked under her, still naked.

I handed her a cup.

She patted the cushion next to her and said, "Sit here."

She said, "We need to talk bout the elephant in the room."

She petted my dick with a couple of fingers and said, "I didn't plan on this happening, but ever since we danced at the pool, I've wanted you. I love the way you look at me and love feeling your hands on me. And like how your hard-on pokes me when you're holding me. I'd like us to have more sex together. Do you feel the same way?"

"Oh yeah, yes I really would."

I leaned over to kiss her, but she put her fingers to my lips, said, "Wait I'm not through. I'm your sister, we're family so no one must ever know about us no matter what happens. This has to be our forever secret."

Putting my hand on her tit, grinning, I said, "If I agree can I suck your titties?"

"Stop it, I'm serious."

"Sis you're absolutely right. Sex aside, I love you more than you'll ever know, and I'll never do or say anything to hurt you."

She pulled me close and kissed me, not a sisterly kiss but with a lot of tongue.

We broke apart and I said, "Now can I suck your titties?"

With her hand wrapped around my dick, "Only if I can suck yours."

We licked, sucked and kissed each other, not missing any body parts. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She spread her legs and held her arms out to me. I entered her for the second time.

We spent most of the day naked, playing with each other. I lost count of how many times I came or how many orgasms she had. Somehow, we did manage to pack and clean a little. It was supper time when we realized we hadn't eaten all day. We ordered in.

With supper residue in the trash she said, "I've always wanted to try anal. I know you like my butt you've spent a lot of time licking it. Do you want to fuck it?"

"Let's do it."

On her knees, she said, "It may hurt so just put it in a little to start."

"How bout we start with my finger?'

"I already know a finger feels good, I put mine in there all the time."

"Really? I'd like to see that."

Still on her knees she reached back and slowly inserted a finger in her butt. With the other hand she put a couple of fingers in her pussy. She slowly pumped both holes. I was mesmerized.

After a few minutes she said, "OK, your turn."

She spread her cheeks using both hands.

I eased the head in. It was so tight and hot I wanted to jam it in but asked, "How you doing?"

"It feels good, give me a little more."

I was about halfway in when she said, "Oh, my god yes. Just do it."

It seemed the longer I pumped her ass the hotter and tighter it felt. As I started to cum, I pushed in as far as I could. Buried deep inside I wrapped my arms around her and shot my load. My first ass fuck, wow.

We stretched out next to each other and tried to breathe.

She said, "I wish you had two pricks, one for my pussy and one for my ass. Next

time I'm going to use my fingers in my pussy, or yours."

We laid there for a while and both dozed off. We'd been at it hot and heavy all day.

I woke up when she sat on my chest.

She was rubbing her clit, grinning she said, "I'm so happy you're my new fuck toy. I just love sex. We're going to make a good team."

With my hands massaging her tits, she put a couple fingers in her pussy, swirled them around inside then rubbed them on my lips. She repeated that several times before sticking them in my mouth. I sucked them dry.

I pulled her forward until I could lick her pussy. With my tongue deep inside, she kept rubbing her clit.

Soon she said, "I'd like to stay here forever but I've got to pee.

She slid off and started for the bathroom, stopped and asked, "You want to watch?"

"Sure."

She squatted over the toilet, then stood up and said, "If you want a good view lie down in the tub."

I laid down, she straddled me, spreading her cunt lips she let loose a warm stream on my belly.

We then showered together. We dried each other off with some licking of special parts.

She said, "I think you need a break. Let's put on some clothes, have a beer on the deck and watch the sunset."

She put on a t-shirt and I some shorts. On the deck she sat on my lap as we enjoyed our beers. The sunset was not spectacular, but it was fun just sitting together, particularly since her bare butt was doing the sitting on my legs.

I asked, "What time do we need to be out of here tomorrow?"

"They'll be here about 10 to do a walk through. All we have left is the sofa and bed and a few clothes."

We were both worn out so went to bed early.

She said, "If you're up for it lets suck each other before we turn out the lights."

Laughing, I said, "I think I can handle it."

She sat on my face and started licking my balls. Just as she put my dick in her mouth, I felt her finger slide into my ass.

I winced.

She asked, "Don't you like that?"

"Probably, It's just different."

"I'll stop if you want. Put your finger in mine."

"Oh, that feels great."

Hooked together, fingers and mouths we enjoyed the last orgasm of the day.

We woke up late, there was a note under the door, the elevator was working.

We had a quick cup of coffee, looking at my hard-on she said, "Let's get rid of that so I can concentrate."

I laid on the bed she sat down on my dick.

'Put your knees up."

She laid back against them and stated rubbing her feet on my face, then stuck her toes in my mouth. I was sucking a big toe when I came.

After a very quick shower we loaded up the bed, sofa and miscellaneous. Finished just in time for the inspection.

We were sitting on the kitchen cabinets waiting for the landlord, both with our cellphones.

Gloria asked, "Have you heard of the Kama Sutra?"

"Yeah, I think so, it's like a Chinese sex book."

"It shows all the possible sex positions. Look at this one, we must try it. see, you standup, I hug your neck. With your dick inside me, I wrap my legs around you, oh and look at the Om, that looks cool. I want to try them all, we can start with those two tonight at the hotel."

"Looks like fun."

The landlord showed up, did a quick walk through, Handed Gloria a check and we were done.

I waited in the car while Gloria said goodbye to some friends. She was talking on the phone when she got in the car.

As she sat down, she asked into the phone, "Do you want to say hello?"

Handing me the phone she said, "It's mom."

"Hey Mom. Yeah, we're just leaving. She treated me like her slave, but I survived. OK, see you in a couple of days. Love you too, goodbye."

Gloria said, "If you give me a little kiss, I'll tell you the good news."

She leaned over and stuck her tongue halfway down my throat.

"So, what's the news?"

"Just drive, I'll tell you.

"Mom found me an apartment a couple of blocks from the college. It is on the ground floor, 2 bedrooms. She couldn't find a one bedroom which is what I had originally wanted. I told her that it sounded perfect, rent it."

"it's more money than I wanted to spend, but my roomie can pitch in some."

"You've got a roomie?"

"Yes, silly, you're my roomie if you want."

"Oh yay!"

"I don't think we'll need 2 bedrooms, but it will let us keep up appearances."

The trip took a little longer than expected. We spent a lot of time trying new positions. The apartment was small but nice. It didn't take long to get moved in, and we enjoyed our first night in our new apartment. The next day we spent shopping for second bedroom stuff and settling in.

pujo1950
pujo1950
636 Followers
12