Beth's Little Secret Ch. 25

Story Info
Rules of the game...
2.4k words
4.45
5.7k
9

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, here's a turn-up for the books," Tim blinked, reading the email that'd just dropped into his inbox.

"What?" queried Beth.

"A client wants a meeting - 'fraid I'll have to be away at least two nights."

I glanced at him. "Do you have to go straight away?"

"Pretty much - the client's arranged a hotel for me. His project's worth a lot of money, so I can't really put him off."

"Pity we can't come," grinned Beth. "I bet Alice and I could amuse ourselves while you're out at meetings."

"We'll help you pack," I offered.

Tim pulled his case from the top of the wardrobe, and Beth folded shirts while I riffled through Tim's tie rack. "What about this one?"

"Goes with these shirts," Beth nodded.

She raised her eyebrows at Tim. "When you're back, we'll go shopping with you, get you some shirts that aren't actually all the same."

Finally Tim's case was shut. "I'll call you when I get to the hotel," he promised.

"Make sure the laptop's on," Beth teased. "We'll be waiting."

We watched Tim's car disappear down the road, then I glanced at Beth. "Anything particular you'd like to do?"

She grinned. "What I'd like to do is for both of us to dress up - we can try out those new things we bought - and see how long we can manage not to undress one another again."

I felt a thrill run through me. "Mm, sounds like a plan. And of course when Tim calls, he'll find us - well, however he finds us, it'll be a treat for him."

I followed Beth into the bedroom. "Your turn first - well, underwear at least."

She opened her drawer. "Hmm... I can't decide - really skimpy, a thong or something, or lacy? What do you think?"

"Hmm," I considered. "We have to think about Tim, if you're still wearing it then - are we aiming to blow his circuits straight away, or something a bit slower, more sensual, sort of?"

Beth reached out to touch my cheek. "Don't worry too much about Tim - he'll be on the wrong side of the screen, so he won't be able to do anything about it anyway. Tell me what you'd like me to be wearing - and what you'd like to take off me."

I gasped, turning to kiss her palm. "God, Beth, if you keep talking like that neither of us will get any clothes on, I'll not be able to keep my hands off you."

She grinned again. "I don't see a problem with that. But let's see how far we get."

I nodded. "Well, if it was up to me, you'd wear something silky, soft, I could rub any part of my body against it and it'd feel nice."

Beth produced a pair of white panties in a satiny fabric. "Like this?"

"Mmm..."

She put them on, turning her back for a moment to show me, and I couldn't resist, stroking her smooth bottom with my fingers then cupping it. "Perfect."

Beth turned to face me again. "Now, do I need a bra?"

"Mm, yes - it's more of a tease if I can touch your nipples through something first."

She found the matching item, fastening the hooks then settling her breasts into the cups. I traced my fingers slowly down one strap, getting a shiver of pleasure, then stepped back. "Want to choose something for me?"

Beth nodded. "Find the package we ordered?"

She slid the contents carefully out of the bag, laying them on the bed. "God, these boy shorts are hot."

I stepped into them, sliding them up. "Mm, they feel gorgeous, too. And on top?"

"Let's skip the bra for you," teased Beth. "But this camisole?"

She slid the black silk over my head, letting it settle smoothly over my breasts, and I closed my eyes. "Mm, yes."

I took a deep breath. "Now, what are you going to wear over those gorgeous things?"

Beth raised an eyebrow. "Not sure the underwear's finished yet - I quite fancy stockings with these. Help me?"

She passed me her suspender belt, turning her back to me again so I could fasten it at the back. I couldn't help moving closer to her, rubbing my silk-covered breasts against her back, getting a murmur of pleasure. "Mm... now the stockings?"

She slid the sheer white stockings on, and I knelt to fasten them to the belt, my lips brushing her bottom, then pressing into her mound through the satiny fabric as my fingertips deliberately lingered on her thighs.

I got to my feet. "So, have you decided what goes over this temptingness yet?"

Beth nodded, taking her favourite summer dress off its hanger. "I love the plunge back on this, even though you'll see my bra strap."

"Not a problem for me," I chuckled. "So what shall I wear?"

Beth smiled. "Something that'll slip against all that silk as you walk, make you feel nice."

She riffled through my wardrobe. "Oo - here - you always look really cute in this."

I slipped into the one-piece playsuit and let her tie it at the back, then turned to wrap my arms around her and kiss her. "So, we're all dressed up. What's next?"

Beth's face took on a mischievous look. "Well, we should play, right? But we need some rules."

I echoed her grin. "What sort of rules?"

"How about... No taking clothes off, no hands under clothes either."

I nodded. "And... we can't use mouths except for kissing -"

"- on the lips, you mean," teased Beth.

"Mmhm."

She looked thoughtful. "I think we need one more..."

She looked down at her nipples, already visible through the cotton of her dress. "If you touch me there, it'll be game over anyway."

I grinned again. "Same here. So how long do these rules apply, then?"

"Oh... until Tim hangs up the phone."

"Or until one of us just can't help herself," I teased. "But the one who gives in first, has to do whatever the other one asks."

Beth smirked. "As if either of us loses out that way. OK, deal."

Her hands slid down my back to cup my bottom, and our lips met softly. "Mmm," I breathed, my fingers stroking the smooth skin of her back, fingertips sliding under her bra strap. "Is this cheating?"

"Don't think so," she murmured. Her tongue probed gently between my lips, and I gasped, pressing my hips forward against her. "Oh god, that feels good."

My hands moved to stroke the sides of her breasts, being careful not to stray too close to her nipples, and she breathed in deeply. "Mmm..."

I slid out of her arms, moving behind her, again rubbing my breasts against her back, and gasped as the edge of her bra strap brushed against my nipples. "Ohh..."

I heard the smile in Beth's voice. "You can break the rules on yourself as much as you like - I'd still win the bet."

My fingertips traced up and down the straps of her suspenders through her dress. "Damn - maybe I need some ice cubes, cool me down a bit."

Beth turned to face me again. "Hmm, we should try it, but I think you might find it'd go exactly the opposite, especially if I brushed them on your nipples, then I put my mouth there."

"Hey," I protested, smiling. "Is it still breaking the rules if you're just making me imagine it, not doing it?"

Beth chuckled. "Nothing stopping you doing the same."

I cupped her bottom, the pressure of my fingers parting her cheeks a little. "So imagine Tim's with us, he's behind you, he's just about to enter you there..."

Beth groaned, moving her feet apart a little. "Oh yes..." she breathed.

I kissed her again, sliding my tonguetip over her lips. "And as he slides inside, my tongue's on you..."

Whatever reaction Beth would have given to my fantasy was interrupted by the quiet trilling of the computer, and I pulled away from her reluctantly to flip up the screen. "Hi, Tim."

We watched a knowing grin spread over his face. "Wow, you two look amazing."

He raised his eyebrows. "Also a little flushed - have you by any chance been playing a little while you waited for me?"

"Guilty," chuckled Beth. "But we did have rules, sort of, so we'd not just be snuggled up together afterwards by the time you called."

"Sounds intriguing," smiled Tim. "Did you manage to keep them?"

"It was a close thing," Beth admitted. "Another five minutes and I think the rules would have started to bend."

I glanced at her, grinning. "For you, maybe - I was doing absolutely fine."

Beth nudged me playfully. "Fibber."

"So do I get to join in the game?" Tim queried.

"Sure," I nodded. "How does it work, though?"

"Maybe I can tell you which rules you don't have to keep any more," Tim suggested. "What's the first one?"

"Well, no taking clothes off," Beth explained.

"We definitely don't need that one," Tim grinned. "I really want to see what you both have on underneath."

Beth reached out her hand to the ties of my playsuit, and watched Tim's face as she so-slowly loosened the bow, letting it slide to the floor. "Mm," he nodded. "That's a definite turn-on, silk underneath."

Next Beth slipped her dress off over her head, revealing stockings and satin. "Wow," breathed Tim. "Now, show me how you two were playing."

Again we moved into one another's arms, but this time only the soft satin separated my fingers from Beth's bottom, and it was her turn to stroke the sides of my breasts, fingertips straying closer to my nipples than I'd dared. "Like this?" she queried, glancing at the screen.

"Mm."

I raised an eyebrow at Tim. "Are you going to...?"

"Not this time," he shook his head, looking a little disappointed. "I have to meet my client for drinks in a few minutes. But when I get back after that, I definitely will, and I'll be thinking of you two."

Beth glanced at me with a smile. "We'd better give Tim something to picture later, then."

She drew me towards the bed, and I sprawled on my back, waiting to see what she had in mind. She moved across me so that my thigh was between both of hers, and lowered her hips so that her mound pressed against me. "We're not breaking any of the rules," she breathed. "You're not touching me, I still have my panties on, but..."

She flexed, and I felt warmth, dampness through her panties. "Mm, yes, Beth, go for it."

Tim's expression was mesmerised as Beth continued to move, and I ached to reach out, brush her nipples. But she pressed more urgently against me, her hands squeezing her breasts, her breath starting to come in quiet gasps. "Oh - oh god, Alice, I'm going to -"

I felt her tense, then warmth wetting my skin. "Ohhh..." she breathed. "Oh, yes."

"Wow," Tim managed. I saw him glance at his watch. "I'm really sorry, girls, I have to go. See if you can keep the rest of the rules for... oh, another ten minutes?"

"We'll do our best," I grinned.

The screen went blank, and Beth lowered herself to rest on my body. "Mm... that was nice."

I wrapped my arms around her, and she shifted slightly, both of us enjoying the sensation of our breasts pressing together. I slid my hands down to her bottom, flexing my hips upwards, and I heard her quiet moan. "Oh, god, Alice, let me..."

She moved down to start kissing my breasts through the silk of my camisole, and as her lips brushed past one nipple, I gasped. "Screw the rules - I want your mouth on me..."

I helped Beth slip the camisole over my head, then moaned as her lips circled my nipple teasingly. I shifted, moving the nipple so she had no choice but to suckle it, and my hips flexed upwards again.

Beth moved to the other nipple, and my fingers fumbled for her bra strap, releasing it, my hands cupping her breasts. Her nipples were hard against my palms, and I couldn't resist, sliding fingers to stroke and pinch them gently. "Ohh..." I heard, and Beth slid off me a little, her hand moving up between my thighs, finally pressing against me through silk. "God, yes," I gasped as her fingers explored, fingertips brushing me. "Just take them off."

"Does this mean I win?" teased Beth, and I nodded. "I'll do whatever you want."

I raised my hips for her to slide the silky shorts off, now naked beneath her, and her fingers returned to explore my entrance, then slid inwards. "Ohh, yes..."

"If you want my mouth, you have to do it to me first," whispered Beth.

"Mm - anything -"

She slipped her panties off, then moved over me, enticingly-wet entrance available to my mouth. "Not entirely fair," I murmured teasingly, "you already came once."

"Rules are rules," she chuckled. "Anyway, you know you love it when I come..."

My answer was to draw my tongue slowly, deeply, over her, my fingers penetrating her, and she groaned, her hands moving to her breasts. "Oh god - I'm right on the edge already."

Another thrust of my fingers, a flicker of my tonguetip, and Beth cried out, hips shuddering, a trickle of warm liquid running down onto my waiting lips. "Ohhh!"

I sat up, sliding her into my lap, kissing her. "Mm, wow."

"Oh, I want you to come now," Beth breathed against my lips. She moved down, burying her mouth between my thighs, fingers exploring my wetness then a little further back, fingertip pressing into my pink star while her tongue flickered on me. Her other hand squeezed my breasts, brushed my nipples, and I flexed my hips upwards. "You know what I want," I gasped.

I felt Beth smile, then her fingertips drew slowly together, gently pinching my nipple, even twisting a little, as her finger slipped just a little way further into my other entrance. "Oh - oh yes - now -" I gasped, then "Ohhhh!" as my hips bucked against her, muscles tightening around her penetrating fingers, a spurt of warmth wetting her lips then sliding between my clenching thighs. "Oh, yes," I breathed, finally subsiding.

Beth moved up to wrap her arms around me. "I like those rules..."