Beth's Summer Break Pt. 07

Story Info
Gina parties hard and divulges more of her past.
14.1k words
4.55
11.9k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BETHS' SUMMER BREAK Part 7 – This Is Your Life

Gina reflects on the summer so far and gives us a glimpse of her 'other' job. She introduces Beth to an old friend of hers and sets in motion events that make sure Beth's summer will end with a bang.

All characters portrayed are fictional and anyone engaging in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old and consenting.

Chapter One – Introduction

When I first offered to let my boyfriend's daughter stay with me for the summer while he went off on a lecture tour of the middle and Far East, I hoped that I may get to know her better.

I couldn't have dreamt how it turned out.

When I first set eyes on Bethany Hamilton almost a year ago in a hotel garden in the north east of England, there were two very distinct things I noticed about her.

Firstly, she was a sulky, miserable, sullen little twenty year old who barely said a word to me.

Secondly, she was utterly gorgeous and all I wanted to do was tell Andrew to take a very long hike whilst I took his daughter up to our room and slowly and methodically took her to places she had never thought existed.

I got there in the end, but it took a lot of time and a fair bit of luck before I heard Bethany Hamilton screaming in ecstasy as I fisted her to an earth-shattering orgasm. Before that there was the threesome with Sam, followed by her gentle seduction of one of my best friends, and then the afternoon and evening where we teased and taunted Mick, my wonderful American lover.

I couldn't believe how sweet, innocent and naive she could be in some respects, and then so downright filthy, world-wise and savvy in others. She was a complete conundrum – the funny, sensitive, loving girl with a dirty streak as wide as the River Mersey – the river that long ago was my place of work as I walked the streets alongside it looking for business.

It was a week after our fun and games with Mick, and I was staying in the apartment in Fulham that the agency owned. It was expensive, but it paid for itself and saved us on hotel bills. It certainly got plenty of use during the week. For a while, I had been leaving this side of the 'business' to the younger generation, but once I realised just how much I missed it, I had thrown myself back into it with all the enthusiasm a forty-one year old nymphomaniac can muster.

I was lying in the bath luxuriating, waiting for Jenna to arrive to accompany me to our appointment later on this evening. Thereafter, the next few days were filled with meetings with Angela, the lady with whom I co-owned the exclusive agency I first joined as a skinny twenty three year old, fresh off the train from Liverpool.

I had played back our session with Mick a dozen times in the last week. His reaction to being tied and blindfolded then teased and tormented by Bethany, firstly as Ivana the chambermaid, and then as herself still had me laughing out loud when I thought about it. Her self-control and willpower as Ivana had me in awe. How she managed to straddle Mick's cock, the head merely grazing her pussy lips, without plunging down on it as I desperately tried to set off her pager was beyond me. She had given me a look of sheer desperation as I managed to key the number into my phone and send the message that signalled the end of Ivana's brief dalliance with my gorgeous black lover.

I will never forget the look on her face when she came back into the room as herself and finally sank down the huge length of Mick's gorgeous ten inch cock. It seemed to take an eternity. Her eyes and mouth got wider and wider and rounder and rounder as she slowly sat down on him. As she got all the way to the bottom she let out a little gasp. She looked at me in disbelief as if to say, I've done it! I couldn't believe it myself. I've had more than my fair share of the male appendage being inserted into any one of three orifices and Mick's took some inserting. Her attempts at taking him all the way with her lovely little mouth were less successful though, and her look of abject disappointment as she had to admit defeat was almost heart-wrenching.

But the thing I kept coming back to time after time was what she had done after Mick had shot his load into me after giving us both a mind-blowing orgasm. I had pushed her down onto the floor hoping that she'd take my hint - and did she take the hint? I felt her warm, soft lips against my dripping pussy and as I stroked Mick's softening but still huge cock, there was a glorious sensation as she sucked out a mouthful of his cum and slowly and deliberately deposited it on my left breast. The look she gave me was the purest lust as she went back down and collected another mouthful, before coating my other boob. My tits were glistening as I rubbed the creamy jizz all over, my nipples standing up like corks.

For her third mouthful, she moved over my face and slowly opened her mouth. I watched in anticipation as the last dribble of cum slipped down her outstretched tongue and hung there for a second. She closed her sticky lips on it, cutting it off and it dropped down onto my tongue and slipped down my throat. We kissed the last of the sticky mess from our faces and hands for a very long time whilst Mick lay next to us, hardly able to believe the sight that was unfolding next to him.

Once we had cleaned ourselves up for the second time and finished the champagne Mick had ordered, we lay together on the bed. I was on one side of Mick, Bethany on the other, each embraced by one of his big, strong arms. I was desperate for more action, but I could see that Bethany was done. She kept nodding off, a soft smile on her beautiful face. I could see why Sam had called her his little pixie. She was a tall girl, but very slight of build and looked so tiny and delicate against Mick's massive frame.

At last, she rolled over and put an arm across Mick's chest. In a very sleepy, contented voice she said, "I'm going to leave you two to say goodbye." She leaned over and kissed the head of Mick's cock. She then kissed Mick and then me and stood unsteadily by the bed.

She picked up her long-abandoned stiletto heels and found the key card for our room in her goody bag. She walked to the door and turned. She has this thing she does when she says goodbye. A tiny little waggle of her fingers. It looked so cute, loveable and delightful that I had to shake my head to recall the wanton things we had just done.

Her eyes misted over. She was trying to say something, but struggling. I'd hardly ever seen her lost for words. In the end she whispered, "Thank you..." She blew a kiss and was gone.

Mick took a deep breath. "That was something else!"

I slipped the Velcro cuffs that we had used on him onto my own wrists and reached out for the bed-head. Mick took the hint and fastened them onto the rails.

I looked up into his lovely brown eyes. "It certainly was. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to tear me a new one please, Mr. Anderson."

He did.

I had left Bethany in our room the morning after. As I left, she drew a heart over her own with a finger and pointed at me. All I could do was to touch her finger and draw a heart on her palm. If I had done anything else I'd not have made it up to London.

Smiling at the memory, I got out of the bath and dried myself. There was still plenty of time until Jenna arrived. I thought about a little bit of hand action, but it was going to be another busy night, so I decided to keep myself fresh. Besides, I had decided that it was time for Bethany to meet one of my oldest friends. I had promised her I would arrange it; now Josie was back from Thailand it seemed the time was right.

I put on a bath robe and stretched out on the sofa, recalling the very pleasurable action it had seen last Tuesday when I was up for a rare mid-week job. A rich businessman enjoyed watching his younger trophy wife getting it on with another woman while he went solo. At least he went solo until the end, when he sprayed her enhanced breasts and lips as I jerked him to a climax. I checked the tan leather for any telltale marks, but there were none. I'm usually pretty accurate.

I dialled Josie's number and heard her familiar purr. She was a cat-lover and if cats could talk, they'd sound like Josie Napier-Jones. "Georgina Harcourt, it's a lovely afternoon and I'm about to go sunbathing in the garden before fucking the life out of a lovely young man later this evening. This better be good."

She was my oldest friend. We went back much further than I did with Jen or Mel. She loved to banter in her honeyed drawl and we were always sparring, despite having known each other for almost fifteen years. "Too much information as ever, Ms Jones. Besides, you're a red-head. Sun's bad for you."

"I'm sensible darling. If I can stand a fortnight in Thailand, an hour in the garden in an English summer is a piece of cake. So, make it quick – I've got a tight schedule."

"Must be the only tight thing about you these days, state your cunt is in. And those droopy tits. Not to mention your double chin." Approaching forty, Josie still had the face and body of the lingerie model she had once been. She was exquisite, with shoulder length red hair, green eyes and a mouth that was made to turn men - and many women - to jelly.

"Ha fucking ha. I've just pissed myself and the stitches they used to shore up my saggy tits have just burst I'm laughing so hard. So I ask again – what the fuck do you want?"

"It's time you met Bethany Hamilton."

That got her attention. "Gina, for fuck's sake – why didn't you say, sweetie? Now we're talking! Sod the sunbathing, tell me more!" I could visualise her sitting up straight, running her hand through her red hair, those green eyes alive with anticipation.

I had been keeping her up to date with all the goings on between Bethany and I and I knew there'd be sparks if they got together. They were made for each other – feisty, funny, intelligent, and above all just downright dirty.

I told her that Bethany was on her own this weekend. She'd had a very nice chance meeting last week with an old friend when I was doing the dirty with the enhanced trophy wife, but as far as I was aware she'd be back to getting off by her own fair hand for the next couple of days. I was still pestering her like mad to get in touch with Sam, but she seemed reluctant. I think she was quite smitten and a little scared that after the steamy threesome we had together he'd not want to see her again, despite showing interest afterwards.

Josie sounded disappointed. Her partner was away, and she had arranged to meet up with an old fuck-buddy for the evening. "Bugger, if only I'd known. D'you think she'll be up for a meeting tomorrow? Izzy's not back until Monday."

"Only one way to find out." I paused. There was something I wanted Josie to do for me. For weeks now, Bethany had been badgering me about what was behind the locked door in my bedroom. I had told her she was nearly ready, and after the thing with Mick I felt the time was now right. But what was upstairs behind that door was just as much Josie's as it was mine. I wanted her to show Bethany what was up there. I wanted Josie to induct her into the delights of The Panic Room; she was much more at home with the things that we had collected up in my converted loft than I was.

Josie was in her element. I gave her Bethany's phone number and she resolved to call her immediately. She was oozing enthusiasm. "Oh darling, d'you think she'll be up for one of my little games?"

Josie's little games. They'd have some people running a mile in the opposite direction. Bethany Hamilton would be sprinting at her full tilt, screaming 'bring it on.' Whatever filth Josie could dream up, Bethany would be able to take. I told her so and she cut me off before I could say another word. She was like that, my dear Josie.

I texted Bethany to say there was a call on its way and to take it.

A few minutes later, Josie called me back, sounding excited and breathless. "Sorted – meeting her for lunch tomorrow. Oh Gina, I've got such a plan worked out!"

I listened in amazement at the things this woman could come up with. Bethany would love every minute of it. As she outlined her devious plan, I heard my text notification go off. No doubt the subject of the plan was texting me.

I rang off safe in the knowledge that Bethany would be getting another day to remember. I read her text and laughed out loud at the content. I assured her she'd love Josie and it wasn't a wind-up.

A couple of minutes later, my phone rang a second time. For a few minutes I thought that this call was a wind-up.

But it wasn't, and ten minutes later I was talking to Josie again.

Chapter Two - Rejection

"The fucking bastard."

"Yes, he is. You've said that three times now, Josie."

"Fucking bastard - four times." She was incandescent with rage. She had been going non-stop for a good two minutes since I first told her my news. "I wish I'd never passed him on to you." She paused to catch her breath. "No, scratch that – if I hadn't, you'd never have met Bethany."

I'd never have met Bethany Hamilton if my best friend Josie Napier-Jones hadn't thrown her cast-off lover, Andrew Hamilton, over my fence.

Andrew Hamilton - the man with a twenty one year old daughter called Bethany. The girl with whom I was having an affair.

Andrew Hamilton – the man who had just dumped me by phone from Kuala Lumpur.

I'd had an inkling for some time that something wasn't right – our conversations on Skype were getting shorter and less frequent as he went about his lecture tour and he was making excuses to miss a night here and there. I've been around the block too many times to know when something is amiss and it was no real shock when he told me. Once he dropped his little bombshell, he burbled on for ages about how sorry he was, but I was hardly listening. His personal assistant had apparently got very personal to him. I knew they had a thing going – we had both agreed we'd not be exclusive in our relationship, but it had obviously blossomed into something more and I was consigned to history.

I let Josie carry on for a while longer. She liked her little tirades and it gave me time to think. He had been away far longer than I had expected and it had allowed me to go back to my old ways. I was getting to enjoy myself again and realised how much he had cramped my style. I wasn't made for lasting relationships. I realised long before we hung up that I was relieved.

And of course, the thing with Bethany was always likely to be a horrible complication going forward. I didn't feel there was anything intrinsically wrong with having an affair with his daughter, nor she with me. We were both consenting adults after all, but it would always be awkward if we were in the same room together. At least that was no longer on the horizon.

I just needed to let Bethany know, but I'd not be back in Amberdown until the middle of the week. I didn't want to tell her by phone as her cowardly father had done to me.

As with many times in the past, Josie bailed me out. "Look darling, I feel that I got you into this shitty mess – please let me tell her tomorrow for you. Hopefully it won't put the kibosh on our fun and games." She put on one of her voices that I had seen turn grown men into quivering wrecks. "If it does we can both meet him at the airport and each rip one of his bollocks off. Fucking bastard." She paused for a moment. "Sorry, that's five now."

I thought she was up to seven or eight, but I let it go. "Thanks Josie, I think she'll be as relieved as me once it sinks in. She's not said much but I can tell she's nervous about what might happen when he comes back."

Josie had calmed down somewhat but she was keen to see that I was ok before she rang off. "Are you really ok with all this, sweetie. Not just putting a brave face on it?"

I reassured her. "There's always the nasty sting of rejection – nobody likes being dumped, even if he's a shit. But yes Jose, I'm fine honestly. The more I think about it, the more relieved I am. And I've got the perfect antidote coming up tonight to take my mind off it."

And now there was nothing in the way of taking up Mick's offer of a trip to Boston either.

"Go easy on her tomorrow, Josie. Pick your time to tell her and break it gently. Give her a bit of space, and then you have my full permission to fuck her sweet, confused, dizzy little brains out. I want to hear her screaming from here. Give her the full works."

"Oh, don't worry darling – I'll empty the tank. You know what it's like to be in that chair. If she can walk in a straight line and talk without croaking on Monday, I'll consider it a failure."

"Just don't hurt her, ok?"

"You know me, sweetie. It's more the mental torture that turns me on. I won't hurt her, honestly."

I was just about to hang up when she added in a soft voice, "Well, not much anyway."

Ten minutes later I'd had a nice little Skype conversation with Mick before he headed to Fenway Park to see his beloved Red Sox play an afternoon game. Fifteen minutes after that I had booked myself a business class flight to Boston for a week on Wednesday.

I didn't normally drink before an assignment, but there was still well over an hour before Jenna would arrive. I poured myself a large glass of Chablis and raised it to an empty room, feeling slightly elated.

"Cheers, Andrew Hamilton." I took a huge swig of the flinty, cool liquid, savouring the feel of it in my mouth.

I swallowed it and grinned. "You fucking bastard."

It was all falling into place rather nicely. A pretty joyless few weeks had been replaced by a heady whirl of chance happenings, coincidences and unforgettable sex. There was only one thing I still needed to sort out.

It was on my list of things to discuss with Angela tomorrow.

Which of the upcoming parties we had on the books would be the most suitable for Bethany Hamilton to attend?

Chapter Three – Catharsis

I always enjoyed Bonnie and Frank's parties. We had been doing them for a couple of years now and were well into double figures. When our invites came, if we had asked for 'hands up, who wants to go?' there would have been a forest of hands to choose from. We tried hard to give everyone a turn and I had to try hard not to monopolise them myself.

We had begun by being retained to 'entertain' clients of theirs when they were in London, and then when we established ourselves with them, began getting invites to their parties.

The best I had been to was stellar; the worst?

Incredible.

Let's just say that Bonnie and Frank ran great parties. Jenna was never one for showing much excitement, but tonight she had turned up at the apartment looking like a teenager on a first date, despite her thirty two years and oodles of experience.

I had no idea what line of work they were in, but they were very wealthy, had some great friends and we did good business with them, so I was happy. I had become good friends with them, especially Bonnie, over the time we had worked for them and I got the impression that they were on the edges of legality without being involved in anything that would have made me think twice. Besides, Bonnie kept threatening to ship us over to Miami for one of their show-stoppers in their native land, so I was willing to give them the benefit of doubt.

Things were well under way. I had been taking it from all angles for a good hour or more and had allowed myself one rather pleasant release with a very nice young man, who had been repaid handsomely. So handsomely, it meant that I had to retire for a good few minutes to repair my makeup and generally freshen up.

I took the opportunity to grab a drink and cast an appraising eye over proceedings. There were more than a dozen invitees and most were in some sort of action, spread around the large open-plan living room of their penthouse apartment overlooking the Thames. The views outside were spectacular, but those inside were no less beguiling and the sights, sounds and smells were intoxicating. There were some familiar faces, although the way I felt tonight I was more interested in what was happening a couple of feet lower down, and there were enough newcomers to ensure a fair few new notches on my bedpost.