Beth's Summer Break Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was on her hands and knees, her jet black hair falling around her face as she took a younger stud in her mouth. She was around my age, with a very distinctive beauty, almost American Indian looking, with an aquiline nose and dark, mysterious eyes. Behind her, I could see Jenna, her long back arched as she straddled Frank, her long hair falling around her as she bucked on his well-endowed cock. As I watched, she beckoned to someone out of sight and seconds later she had both ends burning as he began to fuck her beautiful mouth.

As I sipped my wine, I almost absent-mindedly began to touch myself down below. The tableau playing out in front of me was so erotic; it was like watching a movie. Someone moved in and began to take Bonnie from behind as she worked her partner and Jenna's triptych changed positions.

As they moved I saw a younger girl, again being taken from behind. The look on her face reminded me of Bethany as she rode Mick or Sam, and for an instant my mind morphed her into the room, willing her to be there.

I was roused from my brief reverie by a hand on mine as it gently stroked my own pubic mound. I heard a voice in my ear saying, "Maybe I can I help with that?"

It was an American accent and he was good looking, mid thirties and bearded. I finished my drink and put the glass down. I took his hand without a word and led him across to where the Bethany-surrogate was being fucked.

I knelt down in front of her and smiled as my new friend slipped into me. I hadn't realised just how wet the whole thing had got me, and it felt good. The girl's face was alive with delight and lust as her lover gently rocked her back and forth with a steady pace.

Our faces were inches apart. I could feel her hot breath on me; see intimately every expression, every nuance on her face as the guy slammed into her from behind. She was making little grunting noises with each thrust, her short bob of glossy brunette hair tossing. Her green-grey eyes locked onto mine and she grinned at me, showing lovely white teeth. She licked her tongue long her upper lip and purred in delight as a large pair of hands slid up from her hips and grasped her lovely conical tits, pulling on her pale nipples.

I felt a similar sensation as my assailant took my breasts in his hands and kneaded them, making me gasp in ecstasy. He was hammering into me just as hard and I could feel his balls banging off my arse cheeks as he kept up his relentless rhythm.

The girl slipped her hand round the back of my neck and pulled me the last few inches towards her, tongue probing outwards. I took it between my lips and sucked on it, feeling it hard and wriggling before she flattened it and we kissed, panting into each other's open mouths as we rocked under our double assault. Her lips tasted sweet and her breathing was ragged as she approached orgasm.

As she came, I thought she was going to devour me. She clamped her lips on mine and moaned and screamed, her cries muffled by our mouths mashing together until slowly she subsided, her breath returning to normal as her partner brought her down. He pulled out and she let out a long, satisfied sigh, her eyes gleaming in the candlelight, wisps of hair sticking to her face where we had kissed. I reached out and brushed them away and was about to kiss her once more when the space between us was filled with a rather nice, meaty cock.

She took the head between her shiny, soft red lips and began to nibble at it teasing him, her chest still heaving slightly from her orgasmic exertions. I reached up and cupped his balls, stroking my finger up his length until it met her lips and she took that inside her mouth also. She pulled him out and held him up for me. I closed my lips over the head as she had done, and slid all the way down. I heard him moan and her eyes went wider as she watched. I held it there, feeling the glans at the back of my throat. It felt good, but Mick had almost spoiled deep-throating for me with anyone else.

She did the same as I released him. She was young, but she was good and Bethany would be jealous of her throating technique. She began to run her lips down one side of the cock and I joined on the other side. The guy was good looking, roughly the same age as me with an athletic body and wiry black hair. I could sense he wasn't going to last long as he slid his cock between our eager mouths. He shot straight into her open mouth, groaning and I took him back in my mouth, again taking him all the way, lip-locking him as he face fucked me, getting the last of his cum.

As I swallowed, the girl parted her red lips and let it all bubble and dribble out of her mouth. We kissed for a long time, passing the sticky jizz between us, relishing the feel of it as we played and toyed with it. I was aware of being watched as we did it. Bonnie was alongside us, an enigmatic smile on her face, fingers gently rubbing her jet black mound.

She looked down at me and I knew what was coming. I was relishing it – my party piece.

She directed my partner onto the floor and I straddled him, taking him all the way and grinding down. The girl moved away and flopped down onto a nearby sofa, a satisfied smile on her pretty face. She ran her hand around her face, lapping up the last of the cum and licked her fingers one by one. As she smiled at me, a lovely toothy gamine grin, she put her hand down below and began to stroke herself gently. I felt a cool sensation on my arsehole and tensed slightly as Bonnie slipped her finger inside, massaging lube all around. She pulled out and her finger was replaced by something bigger and harder. I looked around and Frank was kneeling behind me. I nodded my approval and felt the head of his cock slide into my anus. I stopped my grinding as he slid in and I took a pause to feel the fabulous sensation of two cocks penetrating me. I began to move slowly and methodically and the two guys latched onto my rhythm and we began a lovely slow burn, Frank pulling all the way out and back in again.

I looked at the girl on the sofa and once more she reminded me of Bethany, her lovely eyes shining, her face a mask of unbridled lust. She put a finger to her lips and sucked on it, holding it out to me. I licked it slowly and she put it to her pussy lips, holding it out for me once more. She tasted musky and pungent and I wanted to get down there and lick her, but Bonnie had other ideas for my mouth.

"Room for one more I think." I heard her hard New Jersey accent as another large cock was manoeuvred in front of me. I began to nibble on it and then went all the way. I heard a little cheer go up from one or two watchers as every hole was now filled and heard a laugh and a small voice from the sofa, muffled by all the activity around me.

"No fucking way. That's just plain greedy." It was the first time I had heard her speak and she had a soft voice, no real accent to speak of.

I felt her warm skin on mine as she joined me on the floor and we shared the duties, passing the cock between us as I kept up my momentum with my double penetration. I lost myself to the moment, giving everything to the writhing mass of bodies we had become. I recalled my first ever such experience – the fear, the slight claustrophobia, the strange feel of so many cocks, so many hands on my body. I remembered how the cum had rained down onto my twenty one year old face from all angles as I knelt, my arse burning, pussy lips and mouth sore from the pounding. I had felt like screaming in triumph as I wiped it from my eyes and plastered it in my hair. I had wanted more – I hadn't wanted it to stop. I could barely sit down for days but it was one of my most treasured memories.

There were hands all over me – gripping my tits, my hips, in my hair. I could hear all sorts of wonderful sounds from around the room and above all others I heard Jenna's cut glass accent demanding someone to greater efforts, urging him to fuck her harder, make her come. She wailed even louder and I wished I could see her lovely face contorted with ecstasy as she came.

I sensed that the guy we were working on was about to unload and was looking forward to another cum-share with the younger girl, when Bonnie dived into the mix and pushing us aside, began furiously head-fucking him. The girl looked at me with a sad face and made a funny little "Awwww" sound that made me laugh. I heard Bonnie gag as the guy grunted and shot his load into her mouth.

The girl pouted and put her hands on her hips. "Bonnie Rodriguez, you horrible woman. That was mine!"

Bonnie took the softening cock from her mouth and finished her work, the guy's buttocks shuddering as she drew the last out of him. She narrowed her eyes and looked at the younger girl. "You're my assistant, Caitlin. You get to do the hard work, I get the fucking glory."

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Besides, there's one down there you can finish off." She pointed at the guy I was straddling as Frank pulled out of me and tore off the condom he had been using. Bonnie pulled me off my remaining assailant and pushed me down on the sofa next to Caitlin. She jumped up and impaled herself on my erstwhile companion while I lay back and Frank sank his length into my now aching pussy. He gripped my tits with his large hands, rubbing them eagerly. He panted out as he fucked me, "Jeez, Gina – I've spent thousands of bucks on Bonnie's rack and you get dealt a hand of naturals like these..."

His handsome bearded face cracked into a grin as Bonnie slapped him on the backside. "Shame we can't get implants for that limp dick of yours, Frankie babes. Now shut up and make this nice lady moan into my pussy as she comes." She sat down on me, facing her husband and the lights went out as I got to work on her wet snatch, feeling Frank's cock and hands working on me. Her fingers found my clit as I sucked on her and under her expert touch I felt myself building towards climax.

I wanted to shout out to Frank to fuck harder, but I couldn't so I began slapping him on the buttocks to encourage him on. He took my hint and began slamming into me, lifting my legs up onto his shoulders. Bonnie got her wish as I cried out and moaned into her sopping wet cunt as she scrubbed her fingers on my clit. Frank pulled out and I felt a wet splash on my stomach as he came, Bonnie's juices bubbling in my mouth as she in turn got off.

She rolled off my limp, sweating body and knelt down next to Caitlin, cum dripping from her chin as the younger girl lapped it up eagerly, still bouncing energetically on the guy on the floor.

Across the room, I saw Jenna getting up gingerly from her position on a pile of cushions. She shook out her long hair and let out a long sigh as she wiped herself down with a towel. She saw me looking and ran a hand over her face, miming, "Wow!"

I smiled back and drew a cross and a number two in the air with my finger. Wow times two. She grinned back and mouthed, "See ya," and waving, went to retrieve her clothes. It was always the worst part of these soirees. Just where the hell did your fucking clothes get to?

Caitlin was now in the process of getting off again and her eyes were screwed tightly shut, her nice little tits jiggling. She was making lovely little breathy sounds as she came, a small expulsion of air on each thrust. She gripped her own titties, pulling on her nipples as she came, her mouth wide open, her short bob of hair bouncing. She slipped off his cock and once again Bonnie claimed Droit du Seigneur, finishing off her assistant's work with aplomb although this time, Caitlin did get a share of the spoils.

I wriggled out from under Frank and went to get myself freshened up, trying to recall where my knickers, dress and panties and shoes were. Sometimes I wore the full Jen Caldwell sexy underwear to these gigs, but tonight I had gone for pragmatism. I found the items strewn around the room, the knickers being the hardest to find as these had gone early when I'd had a very nice fully-clothed fuck with a lovely young lad on the balcony overlooking the river. It had been great fun watching his jizz fly out into the night as I wanked him off through the railings. It was a long way down – I just hoped no-one got an unexpected facial out of it.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I had to admit, I did look a bit used. My normally immaculate hair was all over the place, there were red marks on my thighs, buttocks and arms and there were a few tell-tale little patches here and there. As Bethany would have said, the signs of a night well spent. I did what I could and got dressed. Hopefully the taxi driver wouldn't get too much of a clue as to what I had been up to.

I went back into the main room and there was still a little bit of action going on. The first guy Caitlin and I had blown off was pumping away in the corner at an unseen pussy. As the woman raised a leg, I recognised a Jimmy Choo shoe. Bonnie, wringing one last drop out of the evening.

I was about to get my bag and leave when I heard a small voice behind me. "Gina, isn't it? Can I talk to you?" I turned and Caitlin was standing there, a dress over one arm and a pair of shoes in her hand dangling by the straps. "Out there ok?" She pointed to the balcony.

I was intrigued so said yes. She asked for a minute and I went out by myself into the coolness of the night. It had been a warm day, but seven storeys up meant that there was a nice breeze. I leaned on the balcony and stared out over the river, marvelling at the view.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned, expecting to see Caitlin, but it was Bonnie. She was wearing a simple white bathrobe. "Sorry, just needed one last fix! Quite the night, as ever Gina darling. Thanks once more – you and Jenna were great. Cait will see to the invoice, won't you babes?"

Caitlin came out onto the balcony, dress on but her shoes still dangling from her fingers.

"You asked the nice lady yet?"

Jenna shook her head shyly and blushed a little.

Bonnie put her arm round her shoulders and walked her in front of me. "Caitlin here has a question for you, Gina. Don't you babycakes?"

Caitlin shook her head and looked embarrassed. "Oh Jeez, Bonnie – I don't know what to say..."

Bonnie rolled her eyes, mimicking her. "Don't know what to say? First time in my experience, girl. Ok – I'll do it for you but you owe me, yeah?"

Caitlin nodded mutely and Bonnie went on. I was all ears.

"Gina, this lovely young girl is Caitlin Price. She's twenty five years old and is our PA in England. You wouldn't think it from her common Cockney accent-"

"Hoi, I'm not a fucking Cockney. Guildford's nowhere near bloody London!"

"You are to me dear. So is Gina here. You're all fucking Limeys and Cockneys. Just as we are all Yanks."

It was Caitlin's turn to roll her eyes. I looked on in silence trying not to laugh and working out where this was going.

"Now if I may continue - you wouldn't think it, but she is a very intelligent girl. She has a degree and not from some horseshit outfit. She does a great job keeping Frank and me sane in this madhouse of a country when we're over, and pays your fucking extortionate bills on the nail. Problem is, we're only here a few months of the year, so the girl gets bored. Don't you babes?"

Caitlin nodded again, head bowed. I now knew where this was going and having seen her talents tonight, I thought I'd pre-empt any further embarrassment for the girl.

"When can you come in Caitlin?"

She lifted her head, looking puzzled. Bonnie was grinning from ear to ear. "Audition – interview. Call it what you want. After tonight, I'd be prepared to call it a second interview."

Bonnie stretched herself out, yawning. "Mission accomplished. I'll leave you two to sort out the fine details. 'Night Gina darlin'. Thanks again." She put a hand on Caitlin's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "See – she doesn't bite. Gives you a loooooovely suck, though!"

She went back into the room and disappeared from sight leaving me with a slightly terrified, lovely looking young girl. I looked at her now in an appraising manner. She had fitted in seamlessly tonight. I had no doubts she'd be perfect for us. She was breathing heavily, her little round mouth a perfect 'O', showing her lovely white teeth.

"Do you live here, Caitlin?"

She nodded. "Yeah, got a couple of rooms to myself. They're good to me, Bonnie and Frank. I love the job." She paused, looking nervous. "D'you mean it?"

I nodded at her and moved in to take hold of her hand, still dangling her shoes. "I do if you do. I'd be quite happy to start discussing things right away."

She took my hand and led me back into the living room, which was now empty. She surveyed the scene. "Not the worst I've seen - I suppose I can wait until the morning to clean this lot up. This way." She started tugging on my arm, her gamine grin back on her face.

She stopped at the door to her rooms and looked up at me quizzically. "Can you believe it? The fucking bitch stole my cum-shot!"

I touched her lower lip with an outstretched finger. "Looks like she got you a job though. Just think of all the cum shots you'll be getting in future."

"Fair point." She opened the door and pulled me inside. "Hope you're a tough interviewer..."

Chapter Four - Reflection

It was after midday when I got back to the apartment and I was still buzzing from the success of the previous night. It had been another Bonnie and Frank triumph and I was already looking forward to their next soiree. I also couldn't wait to speak to Angela – not only did I have Bethany to discuss, but now there was the probability of getting the delightful Caitlin on board. I had showered quickly in her flat to get rid of any lingering bodily fluids, checking my hair in the mirror. I couldn't recall anything getting in there. It was a nice day, so I decided to walk the three or so miles along the river back to the apartment.

I showered again, this time more thoroughly and poured the last of the Chablis from last night and curled up on the sofa in a dressing gown. I fired up my laptop and opened a password protected spreadsheet. I added a row to the open worksheet, typing the date into column A and the words 'Bonnie&Frank' into column B. I added a few other numbers to various columns and looked at the total line at the top of the page.

I had started keeping count 27 years ago. The spreadsheet was called THF.xlsx - The Harcourt Files. The name had been Josie's idea. In her version of the story, I had gone from chipping it onto stone tablets to entering it into Office 97.

97BC, that is.

One worksheet for every one of those 27 years since my first, all too brief, fumbling encounter a few weeks before my fifteenth birthday. It was the summary sheet that sometimes scared me. There are almost 10,000 days in 27 years and there were not very many days that didn't have an entry. The totals were very large numbers indeed and tonight had just made them a little larger. Four new male partners, one new female.

I also had columns for orgasms given and received and facials taken. Ok, there were some entries for which the memory was a little hazy, but it was generally accurate – I'd say 98% or so.

I know it's a bit obsessive, but once I started, I just had to keep going.

A girl called Traci Johnson got me started. A few months after my first time, I bragged to her about the five times I'd had sex. She told me she was up to well over twenty, so I decided to catch up and started keeping count in a diary. The spreadsheet came many years later when I could first afford, and then use, a computer. By then my diaries were getting a little tatty and threatening to fall apart so I spent a few weeks transferring all of my misdeeds into electronic form. When I added a few total columns, I sat open mouthed at the numbers for a very long time.