Beth's Summer Break Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved as she turned out of the yard and glanced at my watch. It was still only seven thirty five and the coffee shop on the Square didn't open until eight. Carefully avoiding my deliveries, I got into the back of Pinkie and played with something else pink for a while.

And it wasn't icing.

I washed my hands before I had my coffee. I like my own taste almost to the point of craving it, but my morning coffee is sacrosanct. I was back to being Beth-No-Mates. All my new pals were off doing something that didn't involve me; Gina in New England, Sam somewhere up north on cricket tour, the Napier-Joneses down in Brighton for the weekend. Sienna was still in Greece and I had no real excuse to visit the stables.

Ah well, it had been a while since I'd had a bit of 'me time'. I resolved to go back to what had been Plan A for the early part of the summer, except that now I didn't just have a couple of almost worn-out old vibes to play with - I had a whole loft full of machinery with which to entertain myself. It had been a while since I had raided Gina's wine stock, so once my day's work was done, which wasn't very long, I was back in Sycamore Avenue, selecting a nice bottle of Merlot for later.

I went up to my room and got naked. Gina must have some suntan lotion, I thought, and sure enough I found some nice high-factor stuff in her wardrobe. I'd rather she had been there to rub it in, but I got myself nicely slathered in it and went back to retrieve the little tin that Izzy had given me. There were eight nicely rolled little presents in there and I took one out, grabbed a large towel from the bathroom and a pillow from the bed and went back down.

It was blissful lying there in the garden, with the sun beating down, the birds chirping in the trees. I was lovely and mellow from Izzy's gift and a cold bottle of cider was keeping one hand busy whilst the other was giving me more action in the pink zone. I kept pressing the cold end of the bottle against my hot, wet pussy, remembering how it felt when Izzy had been slipping slivers of ice in there last night. She had sucked the cold water out as it melted and alternated between dribbling it into my mouth or onto my trembling body. I dug deeper as I thought of straddling her and letting the ice water drip out on to her face and mouth before she took me to places I never thought a strap-on could go.

She was one of the gentlest lovers I had ever had. Everything was a complete sensual adventure with her. Taste, smell, texture, temperature - it all mattered to her and I loved the experience. She said that she and Josie could get pretty violent on occasions and had often given each other scratches and bruises they got so carried away. They brought out the beast in each other. Izzy was only like that with Josie though, preferring a gentler touch with her other lovers.

Josie on the other hand liked to dominate virtually every lover, male or female, as I had found out. It sounded like I had got off lightly in the Panic Room and Izzy was almost speechless to find that I hadn't been given a taste of Josie's cat o'nine tails. It also became apparent that she had gone gently on me with the nipple weights. Izzy was addicted to them and had promised to show me her clover clamps and other devices, preferably when Josie was not there so she could break me in gently with them.

It was so peaceful and quiet lying there that it was no surprise when I began to nod off. I was just going under when I heard a notification bleep from my tablet which was on the grass next to me. I checked my watch. It was only three thirty - way too early for Allie.

I picked up the tablet feeling slightly disconnected and brought up Skype.

INJ88: I'm bored. I hate trade fairs. Have you got yourself laid yet?

Bloody hell Izzy, give me a chance, girl!

BethThePixie: I was about to get off with a cider bottle and my own left hand till you interrupted. (grumpy emoji)

INJ88: Oops, sorry! Thought you might be shagging Sam or someone.

BethThePixie: He's off playing cricket somewhere. I may be a ravishing and sexy Pixie Queen, but I can't conjure lovers out of thin air.

INJ88: We can!

BethThePixie: Great, good for you. Enjoy. Not fucking jealous at all. Really, no - I'm not...(envy emoji)

INJ88: Come down - loads of time before the fun starts!

BethThePixie: Would love to but I've had one of your naughty little pressies and some cider. Too risky to drive (sad emoji)

INJ88: Ooh wish I was there to share, give you a nice blowback while I lose my left hand in your gorgeous puss!

BethThePixie: Stop it! Puss already wet. Will be watering the garden with it at this rate.

INJ88: So get yourself down here! Ever heard of that crazy new-fangled invention called the train? Less than an hour door to door...

I didn't have to consider my response for long. A night of chugging machinery upstairs or a weekend of debauchery on the South Coast?

BethThePixie: Urgent message for Izzy Napier-Jones - send co-ordinates immediately! Will find train if I have to hijack one! (smile emoji) (kiss emoji) (devil emoji)

INJ88: Yay, go girl! Co-ordinates incoming. You won't regret it, it's gonna get messy! Josie says wear a dress or a skirt. Tell ya why later!

Twenty minutes later I was out of breath as I showed the man in the ticket office my Student Railcard and got a third off my journey down to Brighton. Izzy had sent me the address and said it was only ten minutes from the station. It was her old apartment, which they had kept on when she moved in with Josie. It was handy for her parent's place and they spent a lot of weekends there having, as I was to find out, rather fine gatherings. They rented it out on Airbnb when they weren't using it. Josie had mused that it was probably the first time an Airbnb property was used for more genteel things when it was rented out than when the owners were at home.

As the train pulled into the penultimate station, I tapped the address into Google Maps on my phone and the nice lady began to tell me how to get there. I had borrowed my headphones back from Bruno, who had looked at me indignantly at being denied his tech-metal for the weekend. I followed the instructions and immediately liked the feel of Brighton. The flat was just off the Lanes area and I loved the narrow complex of streets with lovely shops, pubs, restaurants and stalls. I resolved to visit tomorrow, if I could still walk straight.

I was greeted with a hug from Izzy and a growl from Josie. "Fucking hell, Izz. Inviting the bloody delivery girl to an orgy? What the hell next?"

I put on a frightened voice, hugging her tightly, burying my face in her hair. "No like it here... Beth want to go home..."

Izzy grinned as she held me tight. I loved the feel of her slim body against mine. "Don't worry, little Pixie - I'll protect you from the evil witch!"

Josie let out a booming, madwoman's laugh. "Too late, little girl. No going back for you now. We'll eat you all up and spit out your bones!"

I broke away from Izzy and rummaged in my shoulder bag, bringing out a small parcel. I unwrapped Izzy's dirty knickers and reaching over, rubbed them in Josie's face, relishing the look of amusement and shock it caused in both women.

I took Izzy's hand as she covered her grin with the other. "Come on, Izz - I saw a nice looking pub on the corner. Let's go and grab a beer while old stinky face cleans herself up." I looked back at Josie, who was almost doubled up with laughter, Izzy's panties balled in her hand. She threw them at me and I caught them easily. I returned them to Izzy. "Yours I believe, Mrs Napier Jones?"

Izzy took them from me. "Why thank you for returning them, darling." She sniffed them. "My you do smell good, can't wait for later." She threw them back at Josie. "Stick them in the wash, stinky face. I'll get you a Pimms - come on Beth, let's go drink beer!"

We got our drinks and settled in a quiet corner. Josie joined us a few minutes later looking radiant. "Deliveries all made, I hope?"

"Yes, all cakes liberally dosed with laxative. Those kiddie parties will go down in local history."

Josie took a sip of her drink. "You keep giving me ideas, Beth darling. I'd love to if I thought it wouldn't ruin our business. And remind me on Monday to give you a particularly shitty job for that little stunt with Izzy's panties..."

Izzy interrupted. "Bollocks, woman. You love it when I gag you with a pair of my panties and-"

It was my turn to interrupt. "Erm, ladies, maybe a bit too much information for a nice quiet Friday evening drink? How did the trade fair go?"

Josie looked at me like I had farted at a wedding. "If stuffing dirty knickers in my mouth is not considered suitable conversation, then work is definitely a no-no. All I'll say is, it's over for another year. It is done and we have this evening to consider."

My eyes went wide in anticipation. "Ooh yeah, come on - you've got the beans. Time to spill them!"

Josie looked sadly at Izzy and pointed at me. "Is she all there, Izz? I'm sure there's something missing..."

I tugged her sleeve urgently. "Yes, there is something missing - info about tonight. Beth horny... Beth need to know. Spill the beans, woman!"

Josie looked stern. "What do you need to know? People turn up and fornicate. Simple, darling. I've seen you - you can do it. Just open your legs and hitch your dress up. Not necessarily in that order of course, but you get my drift."

"Can't I take my dress off?" It was my best red one that Gina had bought me a few weeks earlier.

She did a facepalm. "Oh Izzy, didn't you tell her?"

Izzy nodded. "Course I did. Didn't I, Beth?"

I had obviously missed something. "Well you said dress code, but I assumed that was for now. I expected the naughty part of the evening to maybe feature a degree of nakedness?"

Josie sucked on the lemon in her drink, wincing at the acidity of it. "We like to ring the changes, Beth. Sometimes it's fetish stuff - leather, latex. Sometimes fancy dress, cosplay. We've had girl only nights, mixed, even got a tranny in one night. Wow, that was fun!" We lost her for a moment as she recalled something from the evening. "Sorry, great memory, eh Izz? The look on Nathan's face when he realised she had a dick!" She went misty eyed. "Sorry, I digress... back to tonight. We thought it would be different to do a fully clothed one for a change. No underwear allowed but the girls must keep their dresses or blouses/skirts on and the boys their trousers and shirts. We saw it on a porn site and it looked like fun..."

I looked horrified. "Oh cheers, thanks for telling me. I turn up with one dress for the weekend and now it's going to get all messed up. I'll just wander round Brighton with cum all over me shall I?"

Josie gave me a hard stare. "Darling, you should see some of the bloody sights out there over a weekend. Cum-stained dresses are the least of it! If the worst comes to the worst, borrow something of Izzy's. You two lanky buggers are about the same height. Thank God I'm a short-arse - no chance of sharing my lovely wardrobe."

She stood up. "Right, get those beers drunk, ladies - preparations need to be made."

I wanted another drink. "Like what? You're wearing a dress. I assume no knickers. Looks like you're all set to me."

Josie made a face. "You two have another drink; I'm going to have a shower. I need to be fragrant - it's going to be a long night."

She leaned in close to me as she stood to leave and whispered in my ear. "Been dying to see that lovely little mouth of yours stuffed with cock since I first saw you." She tweaked my nose. "See cum dripping off that cute little retroussé nose of yours." She grinned wickedly and left.

Izzy whispered in the other ear, "Hopefully dripping off into my mouth."

We had another drink.

It was a long night.

Chapter Four - Friday Night Part Two

I was leaning over the back of the sofa and Matt was taking me from behind, my dress rucked up around my hips, his hands alternating between stroking the sensitive skin on the inside of my thighs, and cupping my breasts gently. It felt strange but quite pleasant feeling the roughness of his trousers as they rubbed against my buttocks. I'd have said he was late twenties like Nathan and they both looked quite similar with trendy beards and curly, wiry hair. I had been expecting them to be a bit full of themselves given the exalted company they kept, but they seemed nice enough guys, just fairly ordinary blokes who had lucked out into getting into such a group of friends.

It was such a turn on to see Izzy and Josie fucking. Izzy was straddling a tall guy with longish blonde hair, her movements slow and languid. She was wearing a simple white shirt and a short skirt giving the impression of a school uniform. It was so short it didn't need hitching up. She had upped the ante by also wearing a pair of sheer, shiny black leggings which she had adapted for the evening by cutting a hole to allow ample access to her glorious nether regions. Her black hair was shining in the candlelight as she rode. Jeff, her lover, had unbuttoned her shirt and was playing with her nipples. He was a bit different to the other two and with his piercing eyes, long hair and chiselled features, I could imagine him turning my head in the street where the other two, although not unpleasant to look at, would not.

I could have watched Izzy all night, but Josie was also a sight to behold. She was on her knees in front of Nathan, who along with Matt had entertained Gina and Josie whilst Sam and I had our first night proper. He was getting the benefit of her amazing mouth, but the lucky guy was getting double the pleasure as a silver-blonde named Leah was helping Josie out and his head was rocked back in ecstasy as the two of them worked on him. Josie was dressed identically to Izzy except she had added a school tie for effect, and the effect was rather alluring. Leah was in a simple yellow summer dress and it made the actions she was performing seem all the more filthy.

I'd have put Leah in her late thirties or early forties, a similar age to Josie. She had silvery blonde hair, piled up in an ornate chignon, a distinctive and very attractive Roman nose a wide kissable mouth that looked tailor-made for the job she was currently undertaking.

Izzy had introduced us earlier, sensing my tension as guests began to arrive, getting drinks, making small talk and availing themselves of a hookah similar to the one I had enjoyed at Josie's cottage. Leah led me to the hookah and we got ourselves nicely mellow before she took me out onto a small balcony. She offered me a cigarette, but I refused, still keeping up my good intentions. As she lit it, I had a vision of her and Josie making out, with smoke drifting up languidly as they kissed.

Another regular on their scene, she knew Gina and had worked briefly with her agency a few years before. She was pleasant company and put me at my ease, especially when she suggested we go and 'break some ice.' We spent a very pleasant twenty minutes firstly on the balcony, then in Josie and Izzy's bedroom getting each other nicely primed for bigger things to come. By the time Josie dragged us both back into the main area we were looking forward to some full-on action.

I lost count of the interactions over the next hour or so. How Gina recalled parties like this so vividly was beyond me. It was a complete blur - one moment I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth, the next I was being taken from behind as I lapped at a wet pussy. Josie liked to keep things moving along, so she would move us on to different partners every few minutes. "Can't have things getting stale, darlings, can we now?" It did make for some pleasant scenarios though, and the fact we were almost fully dressed leant a certain piquance to proceedings.

I had my first orgasm as Jeff pumped away as I lay in top of Izzy, sucking at her clit until I thought it would pop off into my mouth. Her face was inches below my pussy as Jeff and I came I wished I had been able to see the sight as she sucked his cum from my pussy and his cock as I plunged my fingers into her. As Jeff rolled off I lay panting on the floor, looking at possibly the most alluring sight I had seen that summer. Izzy was lying back, her beautiful face glazed with jizz, a trickle of it dribbling from the corner her mouth. If I hadn't already come, I'd have fetched off there and then at the sight of it. She lifted her head up, her face alive with a lovely smile, blowing a cum bubble. Giggling at the sight, I fell on her, aware of Josie and Leah watching us intently as they rocked back and forth under their respective onslaughts.

I thought Izzy was going to devour me whole. Some small part of me wanted the rest of them to dissolve into thin air so I could enjoy this moment with her alone. As we kissed, moaning into each other's mouths, I felt a heavy wet splash on my cheek. Surprised, I pulled away from Izzy and Leah was kneeling next to us, her lovely wide mouth spilt into a huge grin.

"Sorry girls, she made me do it, honestly..." She pointed up at Josie, looking back down at us with a wicked grin on her face. Leah had Matt's cock in her hand. Her expert shot had landed on my cheek and shoulder and Izzy's chin. We now had two lots of cum to play with, so we put on a little show for our adoring public as Leah finished off the last few drops from Matt's cock.

Josie was now bouncing on Nathan like a woman possessed, his cock slamming into her bushy red haired cunt, a wonderful contrast to the shiny black leggings that Izzy had adapted for them. I resolved to ask Izzy to make me a pair and wondered if I could find some in Allie's size so I could take her some as well. Josie's tie was pulled down to tit level and her shirt was open. I was forcibly reminded of my friend Sienna and her tale of seducing Rick, our gym teacher at school when she was eighteen. She had been the sexiest schoolgirl I had ever seen and if you are reading this Sienna Williamson, I am sorry but you are now number two. The schoolgirl uniform on a woman of Josie's age and bearing left me almost speechless. (And Sienna, honestly babe, it is a very close second!)

Nathan's bottom was on the edge of the sofa and Josie was going on him reverse cowgirl. From my angle I had a perfect view of proceedings. Izzy had moved to add her mouth to the process and pulled me in alongside her. Our tongues lapped at Josie's clit and I could feel Nathan's cock rubbing against my wet chin as he moved inside her. The heat, smell and taste of it all was incredible and the despite only having recently come, I was starting to feel a tingle down below already. Nathan cried out as he came inside her and the double tonguing from Izzy and brought forth a torrent of sheer filth from Josie's mouth and a torrent of juices into our mouths as she squirted, hands in our hair, still bucking wildly on poor Nathan. His cum mixed with hers as we lapped it up and she slowly slid off him, purring like the felines she loved so much.

Nathan shook his head in disbelief. "This place just keeps getting better and better!"

I had to agree with him, but somewhere, a small voice of reason sounded in the back of my mind. 'Have you seen the state your dress is getting into?'

However, I didn't have to worry about my dress for too much longer, as Josie had other intentions for me. Despite her earlier insistence on everyone being clothed for the evening, for my 'induction', I was the only one who was to be naked.

There was a natural break in proceedings and I went to clean up a little and grab a drink from the kitchen. Jeff came over and I poured him some wine. He seemed a lovely guy, and if it hadn't been for Sam, I may have tried to take things further with him. We chatted about this and that as though we hadn't just been in the middle of a torrid, cum-splashed orgy for the last hour. Josie and Leah went out for a smoke and I got my wish from earlier as I saw Josie kissing the blonde woman tenderly, her hand sliding under her yellow dress as they leaned on the railing.