Beth's Summer Break Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered into the kitchen to be greeted by Izzy and Josie. They were standing, coffees in hand. Izzy looked me up and down, appraising me in her own clothes. "Hey Sleeping Beauty! Nice threads, where'd you get them?"

I glanced down, unused to seeing myself clad entirely in black. I liked it. "Oh, just some old charity shop junk I threw on." I kissed her thanking her for the loan. I seemed to be wearing a lot of her clothes recently.

Izzy was grinning. "You ok, babes? You look radiant. Hope we weren't too much for you." She patted my bottom and I flinched. "Ouch! Hey, come on, we all know virginity hurts! All downhill now your little ass-cherry's been popped. You'll be ready for Gina's Mick soon!"

Josie looked at me in disgust and took a long lank of my hair in her hand. She turned to Izzy. "Is that the lovely young thing we inducted last night? She would look radiant if it wasn't for the whopping great streak of cum in her hair. Oh, Izz, the sluts we have to put up with." She let it drop and I put my hand up, feeling a bit nauseous at the dried patch. I didn't mind it fresh, but this...

Izzy grimaced. "Eew, and she pulled my t-shirt over it! I hope there's still hot water after three showers..."

Hardly able to get a word in edgeways so far, I looked puzzled. "Three? Am I missing something?"

I jumped as I heard a voice behind me, not expecting anyone else to be there. "Hi, you must be the famous Beth. I'm Trix." There was a faint hint of a foreign accent in there.

I turned to see the girl with the blue-streaked hair standing in the kitchen doorway, the one I had watched from the doorway whilst Izzy was eating her out as she was being doggied by Nathan. She was wearing a towel and nothing else. She was holding her hand out. I was aware of Izzy and Josie grinning at my surprise.

Her shaggy hair was glistening from the shower. There was a tattoo going down her left arm and she had a nose stud and pierced lip. She looked warm and inviting and I wished I'd spent some time with her last night.

I took her hand. It felt warm from the shower. "Hi Trix. I wasn't expecting anyone else other than these two! Think I probably need a shower myself." I held my hair up. "Hope you left some hot water!"

Izzy interrupted any further conversation. "Right, we need to get going. We're off to my Mum and Dad's, so the rest of the weekend will be a little more restrained than last night - for us at least." She put on a glum face. "Never mind, needs must, eh?" She glanced at me and then Trix. "Trix will explain all - show Beth the sights of my lovely hometown if she wants to stay, eh babes? I'm sure you two will find plenty to keep yourselves occupied!" She gave me a meaningful look and grinned.

"Ooh, what a treat, eh Trix?" Josie was making for the outer door that led down to the communal parking area behind the apartment building. "Out on the town with a girl who's covered in all sorts of unmentionable dried-on fluids and who has to borrow someone's clothes as they're splattered with them as well. Have a lovely weekend." She stared at me. "Stinky face..."

I was about to come back with something when she finished off. "And don't be late on Monday - hundreds of Minions for you to deliver!" She started down the fire escape.

Izzy aimed a lazy kick at her. "See what I have to put up with? Help yourselves to what little remains, and have fun!"

I was about to turn back to Trix when Josie stopped a few steps down. She looked back up at me, her face glowing. "Hey, kid - welcome to the club - you were fucking amazing!"

Izzy ran back into the room and hugged and kissed me until I thought I would suffocate. She held me tight for a good minute before releasing me. She didn't say a word - her eyes and lips had said it all. She turned and followed Josie down the stairs.

The door closed behind her and I was alone with a blue haired girl wearing only a bath towel, in a strange house in a strange town. It suited the mood of a strange summer.

Trix had been watching the exchange with a knowing grin on her face. If she'd been around Josie and Izzy for any length of time, she'd be used to it. "Wow, quite the parting. You must have been a good girl! Don't worry, plenty of water left. I'm pretty sure you weren't the only one like that this morning. I think Leah got in a taxi like that!"

She paused, looking a little coy. She rubbed her chin and narrowed her eyes. Taking off the towel, she revealed a pair of firm, rounded breasts and another tattoo around her belly button. Her pubic area was shaven so I still had no clue as to her natural hair colour.

She held her arms out as if for appraisal. "So, want to stay over? I hope you like what you see." She looked me up and down, nodding appreciatively. "I certainly like what I see..." She put her arms back down and made to hand me the towel.

I took the end of it and recalled the jolt I had felt in a similar situation with Gina half a lifetime ago, or so it seemed. I thought of what Josie may do in a similar situation - what little game she would play. Using the towel, I pulled her towards me and cupped one of her breasts. I bent and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it gently for a few seconds. I heard her gasp and moved my head up, brushing my lips against hers, fleetingly feeling her warm breath on my face. As I left to go to the shower, I ran my hand over her buttocks. They also felt firm and warm. I was tempted to feel her pussy, but I thought I'd let the thought of how she tasted tempt me for the rest of the day.

I heard her voice again as I slowly walked into Josie and Izzy's room. It was soft and husky. "Fucking hell, I take it that's English for 'Yes'."

I stood in the doorway and peeled off Izzy's shirt, then her jeans, letting her see everything. "Trix, it's 'Yes' in any language you'd care to mention." I went to shower, wishing she was there with me.

I emerged ten minutes later and she was sitting on the sofa, a long drink of fruit juice in her hand. I sat opposite her and she held the glass out to me. "That's all there is in the fridge, apart from wine. And just after ten is too early even for me!" I took a sip and gave it back, thanking her.

She regarded me for a long moment. She was wearing ripped jeans and a halter top leaving her shoulders bare. She had a wide, friendly face with a generous mouth, punctuated by her lip ring. Her grey eyes sparked with life and fire. As she took a sip of her drink I caught a flash of something inside her mouth. If it was anything like Izzy's tongue stud, I was in for some fun later. "So, quite the night, eh? Shame I got here so late, but I had to be in London and the bloody trains were all fucked up. I'd like to have hooked up with you. I came to the room door hoping for a little action, but you were going out like you were under anaesthetic!"

I gazed at her longingly. "Oh sorry Trix, but it had been a long night. A wonderful one, though! The feeling's mutual, I assure you! Plenty of time to make up for it though, eh? Last I saw of you, you seemed rather busy with Izzy and Nathan!"

She nodded pensively. "I find Izzy... hard to resist. Josie is sometimes a bit too strident for me. But what the hell, they run great parties and we get high and fucked from all angles. What's not to like?"

"I heartily concur on Izzy, but I've had some great fun with Josie and her little 'games' recently. I've not known them long, but we're getting along rather well!"

She took a drink. "They must like you. We're quite a close knit little bunch and they don't introduce newcomers unless they are certain of them. So any new face we see, we assume will be cool - any friend of Izzy and Josie is a friend of mine!"

She went on. "I'm kinda squatting off and on for a few weeks until my new flat is ready. I'm splitting my time between London and here at the moment. They've locked out the Airbnb bookings and I'm renting from them. Means I'm nice and handy for the fun stuff most weekends, though last night was a real bummer getting in so late. Sounds like they did a real number on you!" She went off into a dream world for a moment. "Mmm, I remember my induction soooo well!"

She snapped out of her reverie and draining her glass she got up, standing over me in the spot I had been 'inducted' a few hours earlier. "I'll tell you all about it later if you tell me about yours!"

She was quite short and stocky and her breasts filled her tight halter nicely. "Ok, here's the deal. I show you the sights of sunny Brighton; we have a few drinks, some lunch. Maybe pick up some nice guys or girls. If not, then I'm sure we can keep ourselves entertained later. And I need to get something for that." She pointed at the hookah. "Now I don't know about you, but I am starving. I've had nothing in my mouth since I left London last night apart from Nathan's dick and Izzy's puss. Oh, and Matt's - I think... Hang on, did I go down on Josie as well, or was it Leah?" She shook her head. "All gets a bit of a blur sometimes."

We convened to a trendy little café on the Lanes for a lovely breakfast. We had toasted bacon sandwiches and the coffee and fresh juice were great.

Apart from wanting inside her pants, I immediately liked Trix. She was French and her given name was Elodie. She had a habit of asking people, "How's tricks?" and it stuck as her nickname. She was twenty five years old and had lived in England since attending the University of Brighton seven years ago and had fallen in love with the vibrant culture of the place. As a result, she had never wished to return to the dowdy industrial town she called home across the Channel. She was a private language tutor and her accent was so slight it was almost unnoticeable, apart from some adorable little hints of her heritage. Whenever I caught such a hint, I smiled inwardly at my pretend French accent during my mad seduction of Sam and my 'Chateau de Poop' moment.

We had a great time wandering in the Lanes, stopping for the occasional drinks break; some alcoholic, and her being French, some caffeine based. She took me to see the Pavilion and the Pier and we walked out along the old Victorian folly to the end and looked back at the distant town and seafront with masses of seagulls circling over us. I hoped they wouldn't leave me with another little present to go with my now washed-away souvenirs of the previous night.

Back on the front we found another pub, and when I came back with our drinks, Trix was sending a couple of texts. As she got a reply, she excused herself and I was left alone for about fifteen minutes.

I texted Izzy to say that we were getting on well, and she seemed delighted. She said she'd be back on Sunday afternoon as she needed to sort some things out in her flat. Josie was going straight home as she had an early and important client meeting on the Monday. I was cordially invited by the lovely Ms Napier-Jones to extend my stay. After our last few evenings together, there was no way I was going to pass. It was just a shame Trix was heading back to London as I'm sure the three of us would have had a royal time.

Trix came back with a big smile on her face and sat opposite me. She pulled the corner of a little bag out of her jeans, eyes sparkling, her wide mouth set in a lovely crooked smile. I got the impression she had already sampled some, which she confirmed. "Good stuff, should do us nicely!"

We went and had a very late lunch at a French bistro she liked and where she was obviously well known, and drank far too much red wine. She was great company and I kept thinking what I would be doing if not for Izzy's message yesterday. Her appetite for coffee was as bad as mine for sex and she drank a gallon of the stuff as I sipped the last of the red. By the time we emerged, arm in arm, it was getting on towards seven o'clock.

By the time we stumbled into Izzy's apartment just after nine we had been in three more pubs and narrowly avoided being picked up. They had seemed ok at first, but once one of them started getting a bit leery with Trix, she didn't seem too keen. Nor was I - I like to be in control of a situation and they seemed to be getting too drunk too quickly, and maybe something else was involved. Trix excused herself and I followed her to the ladies.

She ran a tap and splashed cold water on her face. "What do you think?"

I thought they were dickheads and I wanted to cut and run. Besides, I wanted her all to myself. I told her so.

She agreed with me on all three points. They were dickheads, she also wanted to cut and run, and luckily for me she wanted me all to herself as well. Giggling, we dived out of the back door of the pub and legged it home.

I found out in no uncertain terms why Trix was part of the Josie and Izzy gang. She was as naughty, resourceful and downright dirty as either of my two new lovers and her tongue stud did indeed do very pleasant things to me.

We took a long time to get to know each other, sharing the hookah and a bottle of wine we had bought, and undressing slowly. After a blissful half hour, Trix whispered in my ear. "Have you seen their new toy?"

I shook my head, unsure as to what she meant.

She grinned. "That's a no then. You'd know for sure if you had!"

She unfurled herself from me and left the bedroom. She came back a few moments later carrying a large, cube-shaped object and placed it on the floor. I saw a padded seat and some springs and hadn't a clue what was going on. "I've been having so much fun with this since it was delivered. Izzy's taking it up to Amberdown tomorrow." She shook her head sadly and patted the seat fondly. "Gonna miss you, Rocky!"

I hadn't seen a large, very realistic dildo tucked under her arm. She fitted it to a mechanism on the contraption on the floor and took me by the hand, grinning. "Come and meet Rocky.

I sank down on the dildo, letting it fill me until I felt my buttocks hit the warm, padded seat. Trix knelt beside me, tugging on one of my nipple rings. "Lean back."

I did and the dildo slid out of me. I didn't need to be told what to do next. Trix's tongue slipped into my mouth as I leant forward and felt it slide effortlessly back inside me. We spent a very long time playing with Rocky, and I was very pleased he was going to Amberdown with Izzy and I the next day.

It was very late when we finally crashed into bed together, stoned, slightly drunk and sated.

Oh and two more things about Trix.

She tasted like oysters and was a natural blonde.

Chapter Six - Sunday to Wednesday

We went to the same café for breakfast the next morning and then said our goodbyes as she gave me a key to the flat and went back up to London. She had been great fun and the sex was wonderful. I hoped I'd see her again before the end of the summer. I left an open invitation to Amberdown - she knew Gina, who had been at a fair few of the parties at Izzy's place. I had a nice little glow on down below from my new best pal, Rocky.

As I wandered back through the Lanes, I saw something that made me stop in my tracks. I normally wouldn't look at an antiques stall, but something had caught my eye and I just had to have it. I'd been looking for something for Gina for weeks now and nothing had seemed appropriate. I bought a card to go with it and when I got back to Izzy's flat, it took me about an hour to decide what to write. I blinked back tears more than a few times as I tried to express what it meant to me the things Gina had done for me.

She was back on Wednesday and she'd have a lovely surprise waiting for her.

When she returned from America, there would be an old bear sitting on her pillows. He wouldn't be as bashed up as Bruno, but he had been through a lot. One ear was missing and an eye was loose. One arm needed a bit of sewing back, which Izzy did for me, as I am crap at sewing. He had a rattly old bell inside and would be holding a little card in his paws.

The card would say...

"Hi, my name is Brighton Bear. My friend Bruno says you are a lovely lady who has never had a pal like me. I hope to make you as happy as Bruno makes his owner. She wants to thank you for being the best friend and lover anyone could wish for. Bruno is her Guardian Angel and I will be yours...

BB

I then added...

Dear Gina

Thanks for everything.

You once told me you'd never had a bear like Bruno. I hope you like Brighton Bear.

He found me, I didn't find him.

All my love,

Bethany x

Like Bruno, he wore a little improvised blindfold as Izzy and I romped our way through the late afternoon and evening. I made sure he was well strapped in when she drove me back to the shop on the Monday, and he accompanied me on my deliveries for the rest of the day, securely belted into the passenger seat. As Rocky was destined for the Panic Room, I was pleased to also have him in the van, and under cover of darkness, moved him into his new home.

The next couple of days were a perfect antidote to the wild few days that had gone before, though Rocky did get rather a lot of use. I found that an hour in the garden in the sunshine with him, a bottle of cider and one of Izzy's presents was not the worst use of my time, though I did have to be quiet.

Gina's flight back got in very early so she forbade me to pick her up. She had booked Matt, her faithful taxi man.

I was in my usual deep sleep when she got back, so the first thing I was aware of was my bedroom door opening. I squinted at the clock. It was seven thirty. There was a figure standing in the doorway holding a lumpy old bear in her arms.

She walked slowly towards me and put him on the dresser next to Bruno. She slid in beside me and I could feel tears on her cheeks.

We didn't say a word. We didn't need to. Our actions said it all. By the time she fell into a deep, peaceful, jet-lagged sleep lying in my arms, I was in no doubt that Brighton Bear would get as much love as Bruno ever had.