Beth's Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shuddering spasm surged throughout my tensed body, and my cock exploded. A spurt of hot liquid shot deep up Beth's creamed pussy and was followed by a second, then a third, and a fourth. Blast after blast of jism tore into her in arcs. I held on to my sister as I felt weak and lightheaded. Beth slowly rocked her hips over my still-hard cock.

"Are you done, big brother? Did you have enough fun with your little sister?" Beth asked while riding my cock with a mischievous smile.

"Well, I was only trying to help you, right? I hope you got what you wanted." I said as I still tried to recover from my climax.

"I can't leave you hanging with this thing still hard... Besides, I never had forty-five minutes of torturous foreplay followed by a long... You know what." said Beth, and she quickly removed her blouse over her head, and I buried my face between her twin peaks. I hadn't expected anything like this! But how much can a guy complain when he can find a hot hole in his own room?

"So, do you know where you'll get the tattoo?" I asked, raising my head from her chest.

"Maybe... I'll show you the place tomorrow if you can draw an outline again. Beth said and winked.

12