All Comments on 'Betrayal--A Riff On February Sucks'

by peyskip

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AardieAardie4 months ago

An IT expert that doesn't secure his diary. Why does the gay guy have a reputation for stealing wives?

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

On the plus side, this was a Feb Sucks variant I have not seen before, so kudos for coming up with an original variation. The one part that dragged the story down for me though was the wife claiming to be "really good at my job". While that plot point makes the story work, it doesn't work in reality. Although stories should be able to follow the wishes of the writer, unless one is writing about a fantasy setting, things should make sense. What kind of PR person hides the fact a player is gay (we are now up to 16 openly gay NFL players BTW) by doing a character assassination, painting someone as a cad, immoral, homewrecker, you name it. And who would go along with such a publicity campaign, especially nowadays? This story point might have made sense 30 years ago, but right now, instead of it being an explanation for the wife's close relationship w/ the "biggest bull in the history or bulldom", I wondered if I was missing something that I was supposed to pick up on that the wife was in reality (in the story) cheating on her husband. I didn't notice anything to indicate that, other than the absolutely preposterous story that his marriage-breaking antics were a PR scheme. This wifely explanation for the situation dropped the story 2 stars for me. I would have rated 5, but ended up 3, as I was left with the feeling I was reading a disguised cuckold story.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

Two other things bothered me I forgot to mention. First, the story comes off as homophobic, as, being an immoral, serial womanizer who breaks up marriages is considered more desirable than (cue dramatic music), being gay.

Second item, the story seemed to portray the husband as having very strict ideas on fidelity. Fantasizing about something does not mean someone wants to do it in reality. So, the wife's comment that "Maybe down the road we can open up the relationship a bit if you want, but I'm no where near ready for that now." would be alarming to most men I would think, as taken into account with all the other proclamations she has about wanting to more experimental in their sex lives and " I realized that there's a whole world out there where wild sex is normal and that I was the one that was a bit abnormal" suggests this couple will be experimenting w/ outside people if the wife has her way. As I noted earlier, the whole thing left me unsettled as this did not sound like a loving couple, but instead, the first chapter in a divorce story. If the writer wanted this to sound less like that, then exposition could have been provided where the husband said he thought about opening things up or something like that.

sdc97230sdc972304 months ago

The first openly gay NFL player came out publicly only three years ago in 2021. The bigger issue with timing is the metoo movement, which got started around 2005-2007. So for the idea that a pro football player would hide his gayness behind a false image as a womanizer to work, this would need to be set in 2000-2005 at the latest.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

The “new” Marc in this version is not to be believed. No one who was a publicity expert is going to actively portray a star player sad being an immoral blight on the community who barely skated around the law. My take as the husband would have been to follow up on my suspicions by checking out the “gay” angle. It is way to complex an explanation. The PR wife really is only trying to fool a husband who got cucked while he was out of the country. After all, it is easier to fool one person than an entire city or country.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Really didn’t like this version. Not

To my taste at all. But very well written so 5 stars and a thumbs down 👎

70slowhands70slowhands4 months ago

Great new twist on the February sucks story. You got my 5 stars.

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive4 months ago

If Vandelay industries doesn’t have an architecture wing, I’ll be pretty bummed. What’s the deal with that?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino4 months ago

The main character whilst being portrayed as a pseudo James Bond, doesn’t close down or protect his laptop or diary. Not a great advert for his skills.

The idea that the footballer Marc is in fact gay doesn’t ring true at all.

The story on the whole is totally unrealistic and implausible.

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Now that was interesting and well crafted.

irinmikeirinmike4 months ago

Weak story line. A cliche of sorts but a gay guy preying on women? Maybe the author tried a bit too hard to find an “alternate” line of thought for February Sucks!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

It was ok until it was insinuated that the ex marine would be bisexual. Ruined the story.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter464 months ago

Nice twist at the end. thanks

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

funny take on GA's story

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Different. Just when you think you've read them all, This .... 5 stars, Thanks for the wakeup. The Bear appreciated it.

The BEAR

mainer42mainer424 months ago

just did not like it. no nitpicking here

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69894 months ago

Nice ending, but inserting Feb sucks into the story just doesn't fit. Should have used another stud to make this believable. Unless of course you have a sequel planned.

MwestohioMwestohio4 months ago

Nice flip, very different

jasonnhjasonnh4 months ago

The sexier wife, "Yeah!". The bisexuality, "Meh." The "February Sucks" tie in, not really.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat4 months ago

I did NOT enjoy this version at all. 1*

AccelarVesterAccelarVester4 months ago

I would love a chapter 2 showing how their relationship evolved.

demanderdemander4 months ago

These two are headed in the wrong direction. Or???? D

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Truth in advertising: not really an FS story. MC’s bi curiousness totally out of place. Her conversion from proper to slut in 60 seconds is unrealistic. If this was real life, all us guys would be leaving our browser windows open. Seems far fetched that she would snoop on his porn history and private journals and immediately slap her forehead and proclaim, “Wow, I could have had a buttfuck!!!”

truthandjustice99truthandjustice994 months ago

They always say trust but verify So on his wifes word, who has changed completely from when he last saw her word, he is suppose to believe that Marc is gay and her best gal pal instead of him teaching her all the deviant

sex tricks He had better investigate her phone the computer If it checks out great if not Burn the Bitch then break

Marc like he was matchsticks

servant111servant1114 months ago

Interesting. Has almost no relationship to the original but still interesting.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One, it's astounding and unbelievable that he believes everything and anything she says. What a trusting soul - not! It's hard to believe that type of man would leave his browser and history unprotected or available for anyone to look at. Which leaves the whole story laughable.

RubiconXRubiconX4 months ago

What a great, well-written story. It is one of the best Febsux-related stories I’ve read. What great, subtle revenge on the vaunted Marc Lavalliere! Hilarious! This author can write for sure..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Marc being considered a lothario as opposed to gay makes no sense. No one cares if he’s gay. And hubby is so quick to jump to conclusions that it makes me think he is insecure in his marriage.

Lastly, no job except the military keeps you away from family and works you 24/7 for 4 months.

He would have weekends off so why didn’t he visit his family?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh, 2** tops. Can people stop with the MC being ex-Special Operations' killer and then a hugely successful businessman, etc married always to some supermodel hot "in a girl next door sort of way" wife who is secretly a slut waiting to be set free. In short, this is a mess of cliches and tropes of LW stories, written rather poorly and not worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another irrealistic free-without-consequences cheating-cuck promoting fantasy. Let's R.I.P. the Feb Sucks plot once for all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very weird rendition of this continuing football player. How could she learn these techniques just by watching and then showing her husband that she knew what she was doing?

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

Has no connection with the original apart from using the name of the chracter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All these Feb Sucks stories are boring although this one was different. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Vapid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

worst feb sucks yet!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

didn't like the wife putting off answering so much. otherwise it was a very different take on the FS premise. only real connection, for me, was the use of the name Marc Lavalierre.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’ve appreciated most of the variations of February Sucks. This one, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am not sure what how his military background was relevant to the story.

If this piece did not mention George Anderson or his characters it would be a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

sorry didn't like this version

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: Six months later Kate came home from work early and found Jim in the bedroom on all fours with Marc behind him pounding his sissy ass. She fainted dead away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't believe her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn't care much for this version, although the writing wàs pretty good. Four stars,I might have been three.

JPB

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Was a good read but im not sure about this one , hubby goes away leaves his laptop open to his history he comes back and his wife has a whole new mind and skill set refuses to answer his questions till she is ready then tell him she learned everything new from a story site and a gay man ,,,,,,,,, and her hubby buys the entire thing , hmm ok lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely the worst one yet!

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

Vandelay Industries? An architectural firm? Bonus point for the Seinfeld references! 4/5 BRB

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

Plot line is not my cup of tea. No vote

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is hubby really that big of a sucker? Of course the cheating skank slut is fucking ML and who knows how many of his pals. Won't be long before she cucks this idiot. He should probably either get checked for STD's or get measured for a cage. Either way, the bitch is out for fun on her terms, not her love for him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After his trip, she's a new, uninhibited wife. And she doesn't tell him until days later why, despite him continually asking. For his part, the husband doesn't put his foot down & demand an explanation, but allows her to stall- after some loving, breakfast, later, shit- after I win the superbowl by myself! While her explanation might be decent, the fact that it took soooooo long turned me off & I stopped reading. 2 stars Bob

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife4 months ago

Good premise for the story and the misdirection was fun. But I think attaching it to the “February Sucks” train just made it clickbait. The only connection to that great legacy was a Marc cameo and a throwaway line about Jim & Linda. This story was not at all related to the original. Also, given Tim’s job and background as described, I found it unbelievable that he would put up with his wife’s delays in telling him what was going on, especially when they got back to the hotel room. Again, the story itself was very good, it didn’t need the embellishment.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

I didn't think a Feb Sucks story could surprise me. You proved me wrong. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like Mainer42, I just did not like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is it just me or do people with no imagination use the lame GA story theme because they're lazy? It wasn't a very good story to begin with, the plethora of supposed sequels have made it even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hated it. The bisexuality crap ruined it completely. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A so-so story hurt by a bad February Sucks reference.

-

Making Marc gay is one of the few plot twists that simply doesn't work. Either he's gay and doesn't fuck women, which completely destroys the February Sucks plot line, or he is bisexual and fucks a lot of women to hide his gay side, which completely destroys the wife's "He's gay!" defense.

-

So, like others have said, you should have created all your own characters instead of trying to ride on the shirt tails of February Sucks' fame.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great loving wife story great sex love all that is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why do we believe what Kate says about Marc and her time with him? "Yes, it worked, I think." Could mean any of several different things...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Loving wife.

Yeah hoo!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful GA's story? Really, that piece of garbage? 1* for even considering this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If it has anything to do with that gross February story, it isn't worth shit. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry but I don't buy the premise. It would be like claiming to be a seasoned lover because I bought a Fleshlight.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What in the world makes you authors stoop so low as to be associated with one of the worst stories (February) ever written in this category. Automatic 1* rating.

jflindersjflinders4 months ago

This takeoff on February Sucks just doesn't work. If the villain isn't interested in sex with women then the George Anderson tale that originated this group of (mostly bad) spinoffs isn't real and didn't happen, Jim never felt the pain and Linda neither had the night of her life nor was she invited to leave with the villain.

The transformation of the wife sexually without any change in experience seems too large a change to ring true.

I gave it 2 stars, taking 2 off for the reference to February Sucks and the characters in it.

MattblackUKMattblackUK4 months ago

It didn't work. Because to have worked Jim and Linda would have had to be actors. And they weren't.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

I have to disagree with several commenters. Yours was a takeoff but not GA's story, so what you presented was plausible. I thought the publicist planting false stories was poignant in today's media and refreshing. Only thing that was an unnecessary distraction was the bi subplot. 4.4*

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19554 months ago

Just a bunch of BS. Did not enjoy the “take-off” on GA’s story. Husbands gone so long and wife totally transforms. Nah, she’s cheated.

njlaurennjlauren4 months ago

This isn't a spin off of the original. February sucks as some raged about, it used la vallier character and concocted a different story around him, that planted rumors of him screwing married wom n to cover him being gay. Honestly, as a PR move that would be stupid. Even in the world where we are in where people accept political candidates with the morals of an.allet cat, having him screw married women would go over like a lead balloon. Do what one senator does, hire some woman to be arm candy for a while.

The rest is okay, it at least is somewhat plausible,though the bi bit stretched things ( if his wife felt like she was sexually unfulfilling, natural thought would be he would get better sex from a man and she couldn't compete with that; heck knowing Marc wss gay would freak her out, that he would seduce Tim! Lol

usaretusaret4 months ago

After reading so many new and fanciful endings to FebSux original this complete turn around came as a surprise, as the author wanted. But, it failed to titulate my erotic bone 😴, failed to catch my interest. And the ending was not at all erotic. Average rating was the best I could do.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FYI, If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

Timk1961Timk19614 months ago

Outstanding!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A decent plot idea, but awkward in execution. "Hey, I think my wife might have become a cheating slut, but I'm sure enjoying fucking her." And throwing in the Literotica name drop, who you trying to impress? An amateur writer's move. You tried really hard to make us think the wife had been taking fuck lessons while the husband was away (for four months continuously?), and then she just read some books and practiced. Right. Ended up trite and silly. Read more successful authors and try again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Can a wife's betrayal strengthen a good marriage?"

-

Is it a joke ? What's the point to push an umpteenth fetish-cuck femdom fantasy built on another already awful and overloaded with variants ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another failed attempt to contribute to the endless bombing femdom cuck-raac propaganda. Any chance to see something different from the millions of cuck-raac tales ?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA4 months ago

I liked this story. Just because a writer uses some of the direction and theme of another story I look at it as an outline to build on even if it misdirects and doesn't follow through to a similar ending. Besides February Sucks has been written every way but loose and this is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I get what you tried to do but somehow my mind still wants to go to her cheating or him suggesting it again. He accepted her response just too easily.

cgulden51cgulden514 months ago

I think there is more to be found out.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

No. Whatever you were trying to do, you missed badly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ooooookay. I guess Kate could sell Tim London Bridge. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd call bullshit on her lickedy split , her confession makes such little sense. This is a case of Occam's razor, the simplest solution is the correct one. She's been doing dirt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rubbish pure rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not one of the better continuations of this story.

BSreaderBSreader4 months ago
No

Where near what George Anderson wrote stop trying to make every man into a cuckold. I would do damage to the man who interjects himself into my marriage. Pure utter garbage not worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

New Year resolution: NO MORE GA/FEB SUX pile on, lame ass sequels and prequels.

For the love of God just stop!

FYI - I didn’t even read this but failed it just for the reference in the title

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just more cuck B S. 1

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler4 months ago

Nice. Try. Didn’t work for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Somehow I’m not encouraged that she is still open to and thinking about opening up their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Husband will have a threesome , and learn to suck cock , loved it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

NOPE!!!!!! Fucking BullShit!!!!! Just plain stupid. You will be dumped on big time, waste of effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this story should of been written differently.

February Sucks should of never been referenced or should I say it used to get readers.

Nothing good or bad about one Bi involved in a threesome, that's for them to decided.

This story DISSED a good military man and of course MARC "the wife stealer.

Any man deep down knows the danger of a wife turned whore.

I can't find much redeeming about this story. I giving it a very very generous 3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the different take on it. No more outlandish than some of the Feb/sux endings. Not sure I would believe her right away but what else would a spouse do if they come to an understanding that maybe being a good sex spouse partner wasn’t there forte? They have to work on it. Or just lousy sex for both the rest of their lives.

Just unique approach should be complimented.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

It was good, not great. An interesting take on FebSucks with a gay Marc who became a sex tutor ?

That was certainly different.

ker63469ker634694 months ago

A nice twist on the Feb sux theme

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ha ha ha... etc..

I find the idea of a man keeping a diary laughable

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain4 months ago

Useless drivel!!

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

An open marriage is not a marriage and no husband is going to like coming back and finding these kind of changes in his wife

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

That puts a different kink in the story plot line. Thanks for your writing.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 1 month ago

So marc goes from alpha male to gay, BS. She has cheated with Marc

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Just awful. This stomach churning nonsense had just about every revolting cliche imaginable. Shit shoving is alive and well and living here in LW.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeyskip@peyskip
I've been reading stories here for a long time. A few years ago, I started to post stories of my own. I've only posted three so far, but I'm working on another. I love to chat and I'm often in the chat rooms. Please feel free to pm anytime, but please respect my limits: no sca...