Betrayal--A Riff On February Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I developed a nice rhythm that had her squealing in delight. I reached around and pulled her nipple with my left hand as my right moved down her toned belly and over her mons until it found her clit.

Her pussy was drenched.

"Yes Tim, do it baby, go hard, go fast, take my cherry like you did when we first met."

I increased my pace until I could hear my balls slapping against her beautiful ass cheeks.

"Oh Gawd, oh Gawd, I'm going to cum baby" Katie screamed as she erupted squirting for the first time in our relationship.

I kept up my pace and could feel the familiar tingling in my balls.

"I'm coming honey," I gasped and Katie reached back and grabbed my hips.

"Do it baby, fill my slutty hole. Cum in your whore!"

What. The. Fucking. Fuck?

Katie never spoke like that.

Her dirty talk pulled me over the precipice and I pumped all the cum I had left, which wasn't that much, into my astonishing wife.

I pulled out and to my utter surprise Kate whipped around and took my messy cock in her mouth and sucked and licked until I was clean.

"Ok, Katherine, now is the time to come clean. Tell me what brought all this on."

Kate frowned and said, "ok, but I need to get cleaned up first. Join me in the shower?"

She knows how much I love shower sex. So, I said "ok, but after we talk."

My sexpot wife smiled and took my hand leading me into the luxurious en suite and turned the water on.

After a long soapy playtime and quick fuck we rinsed over good. Katie turned the hand held on and cleaned her used pussy and ass until she was satisfied that she was squeaky clean and we exited the shower.

As we toweled each other off we kissed softly and spoke loving words to each other.

Donning the robes we went back into the parlor.

"Ok Kate, what has happened to my demure, conservative little wife?"

Kate smirked at me "want her back?"

"NO!" I cried. "I love the new Katie, but dammit woman, when did you get so uninhibited? Did you betray me with that LaValliere asshole, I've heard he's a legend at taking housewives and turning them into sextpots."

Katie snorted. "Marc? Where did you get such a weird idea?"

"He's all over the tabloids, especially in Europe. It seems he makes a hobby out of cuckolding husbands and turning their wives into nymphos. Some seem to love it and some husbands seem ok with it as long as their wives tantalize them with their new tricks. But I've also read that he breaks up families. There was a detailed article a while back in the TRIBUNE about a couple named Jim and Linda and he ruined their marriage."

Katie guffawed and started laughing hysterically.

"Honey, do you think that I would ever betray you with another man? You must be delusional. Did you get hit on the head on your last mission?"

I replied, "well, er, um, no. I mean this is all so new and you and the asswipe seemed so friendly and familiar that I just suspected the worse you know?"

Kate just laughed for a few minutes, then between guffaws, got out "Marc? that is so funny. No babe, I have not had sex with Marc or any other man."

As I was breathing out a sigh of relief my world again crumbled when she admitted "I did betray you though and that betrayal is what led me to where I am now, your loving wife and your whore."

"I KNEW IT!" I screamed. "Who is it? He or she will be a corpse when I get done with them."

The murderous look in my eyes had Kate taken aback.

"No, no, honey," she stuttered. "I did not betray you by having sex outside our marriage. Jesus, we both agree on the subject of infidelity and I take my vow to 'forsake all others' seriously. Listen and don't interrupt and I'll tell you everything."

"Ok" I sighed and went into the parlor and sat on a straight-backed chair. Kate sat on the sofa across from me.

"Promise to listen and not interrupt and I'll answer any questions you have when I'm finished. Okay Tim?"

Kate started. "It began about a week after you left for your task. Our desktop was on the blink and I needed to log into Amazon to track a package, so I used the one in your study. Your browser was open and there was a porn video on the screen when I woke it up. It was a film about a man watching his wife get ravaged by two studs. I knew that you occasionally watched porn, but I was surprised by the theme. I searched through your browser history and found that you had an account on a site called 'Literotica" and that you had favorited a lot of stories about women cuckolding their husbands and 'hot wives.' So I did a bit of research and found out that these were not only common fantasies, but also I found many descriptions of the idea, on Reddit, sub-reddits that dealt with real people in the so-called 'lifestyle.' I wondered to myself if this was what you wanted for us. It shook me Tim. I also found a bookmark to a website called 'Literotica' and saw that you favorited a lot of similar stories."

Katie continued, "When I closed the browser, I saw a file titled 'Diary' on your desktop, so I opened it. I read about your insecurities about me. But I also read a chapter where you shamefully confessed why you like those hot wife and cuckold movies and stories. You wrote that it turned you on to see how uninhibited the women were and how you found their wanton behavior so sexy. I also read where you said that you wish that I could be more open and wanton in bed. I also read about your bisexual fantasies."

Jim, I cried for two days thinking I'd let you down and that you were unhappy in our marriage. After a lot of reflection, I had to agree with you that our sex life, because of my inhibitions, was pretty vanilla. Don't get me wrong! I love our love making, but I did realize that we never really 'fuck' and that's on me. I knew from reading your diary, that you wished to fuck and have a bit of depravity in our lives, so I decided I need to change. I joined a gym and hired a personal trainer so I could get to my ideal weight--I hope you like it. Going to the gym everyday, especially after I began to get in top shape led to men (and a few women) hitting on me. I realized that there's a whole world out there where wild sex is normal and that I was the one that was a bit abnormal.

So I set out to change that. Before you ask, no, I didn't fool around with anyone else. I shot down every lothario and every woman that hit on me...by the way, thanks for those self-defense lesson--I had to use them on a couple of guys. I read a lot on Literotica, especially some of the 'how to' essays, and resolved to be the hot wife you so desperately seem to want. No, I don't want to swing or have any sort of 'stag-vixen' encounters, at least not right now, but I want to be the sex doll you told your diary you so desperately want."

Kate then started giggling.

"What?" I asked "what's so funny?"

Katie replied. "Marc. That's all, you thought Marc and I...."

"What's so funny?" I asked testily. "You're friends with the biggest bull in the history of bulldom, why is that so funny?"

Kate giggled even more and got out between fits "honey, I'm really good at my job."

"Huh?"

She looked at me pityingly. "Honey, Marc is gay. Shortly after we traded for him, Jake found out and asked me to take over as his personal publicist and counter all the rumors that were floating around. I'm good at my job honey. All of those stories in the tabloids and on social media, all of the pictures, they're all publicity stunts. The men and women in the photos are all actors."

I was speechless. As I sat there absorbing it all Katie's phone rang. She answered it and went into the breakfast area. I heard her giggle and say "what? are you sure? Oh my God Marc you are incorrigible! I'll call you back later, yes it worked I think."

My Spidey senses peaked. "So, wait just a minute. That was him on your cell. What worked? You using tricks he taught you on me?"

Katie responded by jumping in my lap and planting kisses all over my face. "No, honey. You see Marc is more like a girlfriend to me. I told him about my betrayal and how I wanted to be more sexy and he suggested a lot of things to me. I bought some dildoes and learned how to deep throat. He even gave me pointers on relaxing so I could do it. I bought butt plugs, and, yes, he gave me tips on how to prepare myself for anal sex and take it in the ass. But we never did anything together. We never had sex."

"Ok," I responded slowly. "But what did you ask him if he was sure about?"

Katie blushed, "Marc told me how hot he thought you were and how he could go bi if we ever wanted a threesome."

It was my turn to blush. "Oh Katie, please tell me you didn't share those bisexual fantasies I wrote about in my diary with him."

"No! honey, I would never do that. Look, I betrayed you by invading your privacy and I apologize, but I'm not sorry. I have bisexual fantasies too and I'm just as curious as you are. But for now, I just want the two of us to explore and do as many things as we want with each other. My prudishness has led us to miss so much. I don't want to go back to where we were before, I want to explore every horizon that two people can approach with you. Maybe down the road we can open up the relationship a bit if you want, but I'm no where near ready for that now. I want to be like that rockstar's wife 'lady in the parlor, cook in the kitchen, whore in bed.'"

I pulled her close and kissed her lovingly.

"Now let's not waste anymore time. What time is check out?"

Katie smiled a wicked smile. "Tomorrow at noon."

My cock began to grow and poke her in her tender ass.

Katie looked at me seriously and said "Timothy, I apologize for invading your privacy."

I just smiled and stood up taking her in my arms. I strolled into the bedroom with her and threw her on the bed. She squealed. I said, "I forgive you. We've wasted too much time." I flipped her over and buried my face into her pussy and licked all the way up to that delicious ass. I came up for air and said "Noon tomorrow! That works for me."

12