All Comments on 'Betrayal and Obsession Ch. 02'

by sassymaxx

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Oh come on!

You can't leave it like that! You're torturing me here again! I can't believe Mike actually went through with it. OMG! Talk about Betrayal with a capital "B"! Hope there's more very very soon. (hint, hint) lol.

ryu77ryu77about 16 years ago
You ruined the story for me...

well, this is just my opinion. Now I hate Mike and will be glad if Adrienne becomes Jason's slut. Predictable. Hope there is some twist in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
u make the submissions longer please???

couldn't really get into it but good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too short!!

I kinda liked it but it's too short. Mike is scum for giving his girl away like that. I'm just hoping Jason is really in love with Adrienne and that he doesn't turn her into a slut/whore just for his amusement. It was Mike's own fault for getting into debt like that so Adrienne shouldn't have to pay for his mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story line, BUT.......

What's up with you? Two paragraph chapters? What kind of author does that? Not one who values his audience, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Disgusting story

Sorry, this story is disgusting. As far as those who tell us we should not vote on the content but only on the writing skill,get lost. If I want writing skill, I'll enroll in the local English class not erotica. I read this for enjoyment, enterainment and hopefully some eotica . This story is not enjoyable, nor erotic nor entertaining. Just a sick story about sick men.

60 year old George

sassymaxxsassymaxxabout 16 years agoAuthor
I apologize for the length

I do apologize for the length. Work is kicking my ass so I've been busy. The next entry will make up for this one. As for the plot well I thought the title, description and category would have clued people in on the type of story this is. To those who do not like the nonconsent/reluctant genre then maybe this isn't the story for you. Cheers! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hmm...not sure...

Okay, now I think they are both jerks! I agree its too damn short one and two Mike could at least act like he likes her a bit more. And Jason...eew. I don't know how you're going to redeem him but you better do some great writing to make him into a decent guy. What losers! Anyway, that's just how I feel now. I'll be checking for Chapter 3 because I have faith that you'll redeem them. At least redeem Jason...gosh, that will be tough.

ColorofLoveColorofLoveabout 16 years ago
Mike can die and my girl better make

Jason suffer I mean suffer. He needs to really suffer. The plot had a nice twist, glad she didn't agree to the scenario, and this is forced. Like to see her take control of Jason and yes the plot is smoking,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
can't wait for thr next one!!

felt me hanging, hope you have the chapter posted soon. sometimes people go years until the next one it up. i hate that!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Next chapter???

I am really into this story, I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really hot story!!!!

Please, please continue with this story. It's sooooo good. I actually like both guys, even though what they are doing is wrong. But it's sexy in their Masters of the Universe way. Keep it up!!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
WTF!!!!

That's it? You give us a taste than you stop. If you going to fix meal then do it. That's wrong to leave us hanging...that's low. If you care about your fans you will finish this story. Please update pleasehelp a sistah out. The plot is twist powerful and intique. It is good storyline. If one person did not like story F' them. Don't story writing.

PrettycheekyPrettycheekyover 15 years ago
Please continue

As I was just getting into this story you stop updating. Whats going on? Please continue with this story, this is such a short tease. Your story has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more please

you can't leave us hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF

WTF MORE YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE TAHT.

mochagalmochagalalmost 15 years ago
MORE BEGGING!!!

Another plea to continue the story. It is so intriguing, I would love to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHy?

What happen? this is such a incredible story why won't you continue? *cries*

Avidreader99Avidreader99over 14 years ago
Wow OMG

This story is a awesome start, I have so many ideas on how this could continue will you be finishing it soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short, but good

You should finish the story.

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyover 14 years ago
Good story idea please HURRY with the update!

The story has a lot of potential nice start to the plot. I want to see more of each character coming out. Hope it is detailed and realistic. Good work thus far I like it

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyover 14 years ago
If you are still out there WE NEED AN UPDATE!!!!!

We really need an update. It seems as tho you have dropped of the face of the earth. It is just not acceptable to have such potential before you and just disappoint us the readers. We are waiting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
??

Are you going to continue the story??!! I want to know what happens :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please continue this awesome story. im hooked.

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutualmost 14 years ago
There are so many ways this story can go

There is no redemption for the boyfriend. What a punk. This is a truly sick obsession the so called best friend has. What type of friend???? Who needs enemies with friends like this. Please finish this story if possible.

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago

I love stories that build the tension. This is one such story. There is huge potential for the storylines between the characters. I must admitt that I am slightly disappointed that our girl never put up a fight, but there is definitely time to strengthen her character. Thank you for a well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would kill both of them

Great story and I'm sure this happens for real. I would kill both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Come back!!!

This story has an excellent beginning. Please come back and update and finish it. Jason is a bastard and Mike has no balls. I understand he was afraid for his life, but selling the woman who he says he loves? That's a trip. It reminds me of the movie Indecent Proposal. Hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah!!!

You've got to continue this. This is just... wow. I wanna know how it all works out.

amlaamaramlaamarabout 12 years ago
Its been 4 years

I know youre busy. I only ask that you dont forget our heroine. It would take some great great writing to redeem Jason (to hell with Mike) and I can only pray that you take up the challenge (which might not be a challenge at all from what I can tell from your writing style). Please finish the story. I love the story line and would love for a HEA even if its just the heroine going off on her own. Tell her story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please finish

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

Will you please update. This is story is good as hell. I hope all is well with you,. Please update soon. I can't stand people like Jason and Mike, I understand that he was afraid for his life, but that still doesn't make up for what he did to Adrienne. Although it could have been so much worse, but I know Adrienne doesn't see it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To sassymaxx, could another add a chapter/conclusion for you, since work prevents you?

You know, 4 years is a long time to wait for chapter 3 or even the conclusion. Even the Harry Potter movie series gave their viewers a new movie each year. How about you let another creative mind offer chapt 3? Sounds fair to me. To the fans of Betrayal & Obsession, would you want someone else to end this torture of our unfinished story? You ALL have pleaded for FOUR years (derisive snort) any takers want to add or even finish this story for us? Sorry Sassymaxx, we did give you four years and you did say you would write more... hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hello!

Good story. I'm sure it could be better if you would just pleasssse finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!!

I hope all is well with you; PLEASE update this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish the story

What's up? Why haven't you finished this great story. Do your Fans a favor and finish this story. Please.

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Sad another story not updated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Edit please

Good start, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

week ending

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 1 year ago

Please continue I just came across your series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous