All Comments on 'Betrayal: Beth'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Holy Fuck, saddletramp!!! That was a hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride. I appreciated the manner in which you introduced the abuse into the plot. Your character portrayals of the main actors were excellent. She wasn't much of a Loving Wife....and that's an understatement and a half. I love the unique way you present your tales...for me its easy to get immersed in what is happening and how the characters respond, so much so you forget you're reading a work of fiction. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

The minute you paralyzed him I stopped reading. This is a porn site. Not the "boo-hoo, woe is me" site. I simply don't want to read stories like this. End of the line.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story as usual!

5

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Great as always. One slight error - you sentenced Beth to 15 years - eligible for parole in 10, but at the end stated she was paroled at 15 years, when it should have been less. You have to wonder if Don is considering suicide considering he now faces a life of hard labor and constantly being raped. Karma is a true bitch (kudo's for your cheating zone series).

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

her lover got what he deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story...

....5 stars, and one bonus star for the name dr Franklin Steiner. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I just wish this surgical procedure actually existed

My father had a workplace accident where he broke his C3/C4 vertebra and severed his spine. He existed for another month before passing. Why did I write existed instead of lived. Well he did not live he existed. He could not breathe without a machine, he could not eat and he could not talk. So when you talked about his injuries and limitations I knew exactly what you meant.

I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best

A well written story. Five stars of course. This is fiction; the spine repair is beyond medical capabilities today; yet not unreachable. Keep writing; it is writers such as yourself that keeps bringing me back.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

A horrible subject, but well written and a good story. The ex-wife deserved more punishment, but at least Tim is rid of her and has a nice life available to him. Thanks for posting.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Top Story!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really great

I liked that the revenge was delivered through the courts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She didn't show much remorse

It was a little light with the confrontation and even the sentencing. She just accepted that oh well I am caught I am going to jail and now she is a waitress. What she did was so over the top I feel some more emotion was needed.

Oh, and I love how the stories on this site always have a hot young nurse just waiting for the poor cheated on husband. If only that were true!

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Great little tale but has the potential to be so much more.

Lots of hanging threads.

Hope we are going to see the good doctor again...

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 4 years ago
i like your world

a world where men don t take shit

where laws are to be taken seriously

where medicine has leapt in bounds

where most spouses have true values

where imagination is king

please keep up the great writing

5* a billion hard ons and countless orgasms

amyyumamyyumalmost 4 years ago
Touching

5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A couple of points

Why did you not use the word (and crime) of Rape?

I think you missed a chance to make this story something more interesting regarding the treatment reversing paralysis. You inserted some "hooks", Tim cracking a handrail in the court with a slap; Dr. Steiner's testimony about releasing an "inner beast" with a different patient and the suggestion that that person may have bombed his own house as revenge and his wife saying she saw a monster. The connotations of a German scientist/doctor in ground breaking medical procedures.

But then you dropped it completely. The hooks/testimony were ultimately not relevant to the story you ended. I could have seen Tim doing some Hulk-like transformation or a lesser impact Inner Beast as a much different twist to this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid and puerile

You know nothing about any of the topics you write. Truth - she was in as much emotional pain as he was physical. She showed she loved him because she did not dump him in a nursing home and leave. In my 40 years, I can count on one hand the number of spouses, either men or women, who lasted a month from having their respective spouses in such a condition. Only two did, and neither were able to stay "faithful" to their spouse. Beth was young, and believe me, abuse is all to common. The truth is that most people like Beth actually love their spouse and want to try to do what they can, but most simply are not able to take care of a complete invalid like Tim. Most people can not even handle the day to day needs if they have to also make a living and it was clear that she needed to work to keep them together. She could have easily dumped him in a Medicaid facility and let him rot, that is what happens to 99% of such cases unless they are vary wealthy in which they get dumped into a private facility. What was done to Tim in this is criminal but whether one should have known what happened or not, is not criminal. Charges like this would not even be brought because no DA would expect a conviction, and as far as fantasizing about running away from a literal ball an chain, it is not illegal to talk about something like that anyway. The whole story is just stupid.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
With 3d and nano

May not happen in my life, but probably in my sons. Great story as usual. Yes ive read a similar one before. Like yours better. 5

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Just gets better

I've always liked (almost all of) your work and it just gets better. Thank you ST 5*

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 4 years ago

As a recovered paraplegic I enjoyed the story very much. I was fortunate to have a very loving wife take care of me as I endured and then overcame the loss of my legs. I have seen first hand how the disabled are treated and think the 70% number a little low.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
15 years my ass...

As always saddletramp1956, sending the wife to BTB jail for 100 years for some reason, that no one in the real will. It’s really getting old now,,,,

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 4 years ago

Well done. A high five in every way.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Started Out Creative and Emotional

Ended up a rambling dud. Last half lost focus and wasn't character driven. 1/2 of a great story.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

She was sentenced to 15 with parole at 10. Since it doesn’t say he objected to her getting parole or that she had any trouble while in prison. As a matter of fact she was in therapy. So why did she due 15 she would have automatically been let out at 10 years. Just sayin’.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

Irl a story like this raises moral questions about a disabled spouse. Sometimes a spouse who is disabled will tell their so to discretely get their needs met, some upper class cases I can think of the disabled spouse had them move a lover into a guest house. That obviously isn't the case here, Beth just cheats and isn't even discrete about it,and that is emotional abuse,she was cruel. Did she know about the abuse? I think she prob didn't but then again she wasn't paying much attention because she had stopped even bothering to be with him.

It would be a pretty stupid defense lawyer who claimed sex w a quadrapalegic was consensual like this, most places that would be considered non consensual,among other things would have no way to say no,make the other person stop. Likewise having the audio tape of the wife saying what she did to Don, getting her to say under oath she loved Tim was stupid. In a case like this about all the lawyer could do was advise pleading guilty and hope for a better sentence and to spare Time. Don would last 5 minutes in jail , once they heard he raped a paralyzed victim he would be found dead having been gang raped and his dick cut off while still alive.

One mistake I see in a lot of stories is having the defense sum first.bthe prosecution goes first,the way they do in trial, bc the defense responds to the points the prosecution makes. In closing same way, though prosecution has the right to offer rebuttal to a point or points made in defense closing.

One thing I can say for certain, such a treatment would still take a long time for Tim to recover like that, years not days, nerves regenerate slowly. Obviously this is ST land, so.in the context of the story doesn't hurt it.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Yep

Yep, once again our “cowboy“ has come up with another path to create a Loving Wife story. You must have some weird dreams at night to come up with these plots. Thanks for sharing. Top marks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
On of Your Better Stories

Liked the courtroom. Liked the lack of blindly biased politics, and I don't remember if you were left or right, just that you left it out of this one. Nice take.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5* Original and Outstanding! Write On!!!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Unique

What a difficult subject to write anything about. I know people with hate in their hearts are capable of such things. I still at my ripe old age struggle with understanding them. No punishment is great enough for their crime.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Cruelty on Display

I can sort of understand the affair Beth and Don engaged in. She was in withdrawal from her marriage gone amuck. He was a pussy hound who was taking advantage. I really can't understand even the slightest why a man such as Don who apparently was a good friend of Tim would betray him so blatantly and why he would sodomize Tim. I can't understand the attraction of sodomizing another male, but why do it to an old friend, why install the monitor and recorder to allow his guilt to be established visually for all time. Don was a lawyer and should have known better. This part of the story perpetuates a gripe i have with many of these stories in that the bad guys are greatly exaggerated and their punishment causes disproportionate penalties. Most people are either slightly better or slightly worse than neutral and to see the bad guys in Loving Wives so often caricatured as these grossly evil people is weird.and unrealistic.

This doesn't even get into the greatest liberty the author takes: the miraculous cure of damaged nerves. It would be nice, but there is (to my knowledge) no evidence of nerves being healed once damaged. And to turn a paraplegic into a Marvel Action hero (smashing a wooden railing in the courtroom, indeed) is beyond fantasy.

Not worth much more than a 2* in my book.

Bh76Bh76almost 4 years ago

Great job. I was hoping you went the way you did, when you announced what you had posted. 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

An interesting story. And you are correct. The treatment od disabled men and women can be nothing but a disgrace.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Another great story that I really got into. My old injuries and surgeries made me an essential paraplegic for several months. Having others wipe my butt, bathe, and help me with ADLs, was the most difficult time of my life. Being a 42 year old, diaper wearing infant is a tough life for any.man. Being in constant pain, drugged to the max, and in quarantine for C Dif added to my misey. In my darkest time, if I had the means, I honestly believe that I would have taken my own life, as I had lost hope of getting better. But I was never, ever abused. My wife, nurses, physical therapists, et. al., we're wonderful. My wife was with me three times a day, every day, and against medical advice took me home to care for after rehab. She got me to where I am now, walking with a cane and occasionally without aide. I'm able to work now during the Corona emergency, and living a pretty normal life.

Nothing nearly resembling your story happened to me, but I understand being helpless. I know what it's like to be totally dependent on others. I was lucky to have my wife, and some great doctors and nurses to make me whole again.

Another in a line of great stories. I appreciate you.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
The jury is in

and it seems that you hit another homerun with this story. Good Job 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hollywood legal stories ...

have much the same effect on me that this story did, though this story was worse than most Hollywood stories.

Between the wife being on parole on probation at the end of the 15 year sentence, the protagonist suing for alienation of affections but not for the sexual assaults, numerous ways in which the evidence was presented (often not as evidence at all,) the argument about needing to communicate a lack of consent (though to most a difference between needing actual consent will seem much the same) and the thought that there would have been anyone raise that consent defence, plus the comments of the judge at sentencing and he sentences themselves, it seemed to me the writer could have used a lawyer as a consultant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@kuroneko_dk

Then stop reading them. Simple.

Thoroughly enjoyed the story and was good to see the Doctor from "The Beast Within" I think the story was called. Carry on as always.

CHUCK.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THAT SILVER LINING DOSENT EXPLAIN THE DRAB COLORS ONE MUST TRAVERSE TO ATTAIN THE CLOUD

however when one grabs the silver ring their life does do a 180. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Too stupid for words

Look, this is an OK story, straightforwardly told. But, please, how stupid are the bad guys? She has sex with another man while her husband lies helpless in the next room and thinks that's OK? He films himself abusing the poor guy? This sort of gross improbability ruins things. And, by the way, even idiots like these two would know better than to share a defence lawyer. What if she wanted to blame him or vice versa?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Karma

Hopefully Don will find a lover while he is in prison who will give to him on a daily basis exactly what he gave Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not nearly enough punishment

These actions need to be classified as a capitol offense. The Death penalty needs to be available. Oh well, 450 years as the flavor of the month should give Don aka Diana an extended taste on the other side of the abuse. Harvard graduate Huh. Wonder if he has access to a quiet space of a safe room......Probably not. Oh well, amazing how they prepare their students for the real world. By the time they learn that their actions have consequences it is usually to late. Maybe these elitists bastions of learning need to add a required class for all their students. Reality 101. Just a thought.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

Good Story, loved it.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I liked it but thought the wife's character could have been developed more to allow us to understand her actions. If she had taken a secret lover that might have been understandable given she was looking at decades of going without but to shove her affair in his face was more than poor. Still 4 stars for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Have to suspend a lot of disbelief...

I guess i can go with the author that in this world you can regenerate your cns and somehow 3d print a vertebrae around a spinal chord in a live patient. I can't go with the idea that no one noticed the abuse or noticed and didn't report it. Kathy never once did any tasks herself during this entire period, never checked up with his care givers? Whatever service was providing the health care workers would have been demolished by lawsuits and governing boards. Also the defense attorney would most likely be looking for a new profession if he tried to submit that legal defense considering the conditions of the case and the overall optics. At least it wasn't a cuck tale, so good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good one

I have found having a disability to be rough.

I have found to never let people know its military related given so many peoples disdain for those that sacrifice for their freedom.

You can be fired for having symptoms of your disability. Illegal yes, but in a right to work state they can get by with telling you and just not putting it in writing.

I have found the rules about making "reasonable accomodations" to mean, if you pay for everything yourself, they might allow it, maybe.

I could go on, but any disability is rough.

Shudder to think what a quad that cant communicate goes thru.

Excellent story about something to often ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNN

What part of erotic literature don't these people understand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You should write one

About ex foster children. Its a sad sad story. Two authors did a decent job. But I like your btb. You could do it against abusive foster parents.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

As always, outstanding! It is simply a pleasure to read your very well told and exciting stories! Thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cliches

Just bad, Repetitive crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story ... gave it a "4". Why ....

because Beth, the CUNT WHORE wife, got off "way" to easy (15 years is not nearly enough for her despicable actions). Thanks for your submission ST!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
Yes

I'm a disabled veteran and though I have not been abused. I have seen others that have. Thank you Saddle Tramp for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Something I caught

In the trial the Prosecutor said that a person in Tim's condition is unable to consent.

How then was he able to consent to have the miracle medical treatment in the first place without his wife? It is logical to assume his wife would have his power of attorney. It would have been an interesting twist if the defense lawyer had brought up the same logic that his attorney originally used for the surgery "He doesn't need your approval, Mrs Robinson," Alan said. "He's disabled, not incompetent. Everything has been explained to him and he's given his approval."

How is that possible under the premise that he is unable to consent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A pipe dream for modern science, yet to figure a way to heal a damaged spinal cord

Nice fantasy story, but even with our modern medicine. No one can figure out how to put a damageD or served spinal back together. Maybe there discover a cure for cancer before they discover healing a spine.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 4 years ago
re: Something I caught

The consent he gave was valid because there were witnesses while the doctor explained the procedure and possible complications fully. The patient demonstrated eye control during prior questioning. Therefore, his answers would give or deny consent legally. That is a far cry from the rapist claiming the patient never denied consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was unmistakably a fairytale....but worthwhile, because a paraplegic got his....

Body and life back. Wouldn’t that be great? Oh, and he got the babe and the bad guys got bubba and crap for a life. I know, I know. So trite, but don’t you ever get hungry for real, visceral, painful comeuppance for the bad guys?

It’s hard work being good, resisting temptations and being honorable. The most kicked around people on the planet are the honorable ones. Playing by the rules, they won’t get revenge, because that’s not honorable. They won’t send a philandering wife to a Mexican whorehouse (why would they want her anyway? Too high maintenance! Oh, and for all you that take it all so seriously, that was a joke....), because that wouldn’t be the moral thing to do. So, they put their sights on the far horizon, clinch a bit and head on out to the next unfair pile of crap coming at them.

Do you have to be a crook, bent, amoral, conniving and/or greedy to get rich and all that? Nope, not really, but I don’t know a single rich person that got there without some significant larceny or damage to someone else.

So sue me. I liked it, in spite of how trite and silly and rosy glasses the aftermath was. It was as good as the horror of the first part was horrible.

Thanks.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why was Beth released after 15years,that was the amount she was sentenced to.?She should have been paroled after 10 years.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Hit 4 stars but 3 showed up should be able to make change

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

And then the story was ruined. A judge would NEVER allow the recording of a rape to be shown in open court.

Please remove that part, it's outright nonsensical.

Oh and a typo:

you're back - your back

nzzynzzyover 3 years ago

it was all right may be

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
why do people make these comments about what

a judge would do or wouldn't do. I've personal seen a judge allow part of a sex tape be allowed tot been shown in court. If that's case, how were Jodi Aries nudes shown in court?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Parole?

If a person is sentenced to a determinate sentence and serves the entire term as Beth did, they wouldn’t be on parole.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Superb story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
liked the story line, but the legal stuff ...

This was an enjoyable story as I pretty much always find the be the case with this author, but as often happens with legal fiction there are a number of legal errors. Those that I noticed on reading (and remembered) are:

1. While the lawsuit for alienation of affection rightfully went nowhere, he wouldn't even bother with it when he has an open and shut case to sue for sexual assault-which isn't mentioned in the story.

2. As mentioned by another earlier, Beth served her entire sentence so there would be no parole. Parole is time spent in the community while not finished the period of incarceration. Some people confuse it with probation, which is part of the sentence pronounced at trial and can follow the jail term, though it wasn't ordered in this story and not all jurisdictions would permit a period of probation after a sentence as long as fifteen years.

3. In the story it was made to sound as if Beth learned about the sexual assaults from Tim's testimony in the court room, but in reality she'd already know as she was facing a charge for the same crime and would have had full disclosure from the prosecutor's office.

4. Evidence is given by witnesses, not by a prosecutor. For example, the prosecutor can't simply identify the monitor or anything else without either the defence admitting it or having a witness testify about it.

5. The prosecutor was permitted to ask far too many leading questions.

6. I don't think I've ever known a lawyer that would act for both Don and Beth on these facts because of the likelihood of a conflict of interest. The lawyer would have to explore the possibility that Don said or did something which helps explain why Beth was out of the room, which would further implicate Don but help Beth's claim that she didn't know.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Your Note is right

I am a male close to 70 years old and I have been abused. It is living hell! My abuse first started when I was 5 years old by my mother and her boyfriend. There was no molestation. There was rape! When you are penetrated that is rape. I have had to live with that my entire life and every single day I just want that pain and memories to go away. Because of it I have tried to commit suicide 15 times. Please love each other and be good to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lawyers

I know that this is just fictiion, and the lawyer is just doing what lawyers are expected to do. But really? Consent? His argument to defend his client is consent? If that lawyer is real, i'd paralyze him and have him raped and see if he can "refuse".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
parole

"After 15 years"

Should be 10 unless she behaved badly in prison, which doesn't seem to be the case. And if she served her full sentence, she would just be out, not on parole.

Please fix what must be a typo.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Not much I can add here but more stars

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

ST56, this is the best of your stories, thus far. Well done young man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a comment about Don's prison experiences. I have come to believe that we are lesser people because of the common societal belief that rape can be OK, judged on a case to case basis. However, I don't think that abusers in prison worry about the severity of their victim's crimes. I don't care for the theory that they target certain inmates because their sense of morality demands it. It could actually be that they target those whom no one is going to defend. Horrible things often happen to horrible people, but we don't have to applaud it.

sennodensennodenover 2 years ago

Was a good story overall, but the part with Kirsten felt badly handled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chilling story. Before I read this that was one of my biggest fears was to be trapped in my body and not able to move. I never imagined abuse that’s just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ST1956, you have the ability to exist in a fantastic world which allows you to weave science fiction and real world together resulting in emotional stories. I feel you don't need to create ever more horrendous characters who indulge in increasing heinous behaviors.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love it. Justice is done. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don is evil as they come. Hope he violated in prison 3 times a week or more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope that Don gets traded to another Lover for 3 Tater Tots . I Am Very Pissed that 70% of disabled people get abused . I hope that the people all get caught and sent to Prison for a Very Long Time .

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Abuse is real

I am a 71 year old man and as a child and young adult I went through emotional, physical, mental, sexual abuse. Plus rape! This was all done by my so-called mother and her boyfriends and other people that was supposed to take care of me. If you know anyone that's being hurt like this please get them help. I never got help in the 1970s for this and I have lived all these years unable to get over any of this.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

I have to say, that part of this story is why I couldn't stomach being a criminal defense lawyer. Having client's like the two, I couldn't stomach trying to get them off, or even a lesser sentence. The best I might be able to do is make sure their rights were not violated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HIS LAWYER ALAN WAS A FIRST CLASS BASTARD FOR DOUBTING HIS CLIENT SND THEN SHOWING SYMPATHY FOR THE SODOMISER

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story and highlighted the dangers that disabled people can be subjected to. I am sure this is a very huge issue as evidenced by the statistics quoted by Saddletramp1956 at the end of the story. I give the story five stars. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave the story a 5. As with all of Saddletramp’s stories, they are well thought out, and never cease to amaze. The only thing I disagreed with, was the verdict against the ex wife. By her taped conversation, she plainly inferred she couldn’t care less about him. It is not a big stretch, to assume if she wasn’t actively condoning the abuse, she was doing absolutely nothing to help her husband avoid it. Since she was living at the house, and married to him, she had an obligation to protect her husband from abuse. Not enabling it. The fact that she never spoke to the home health aids, who saw the evidence of abuse, spoke volumes. And had she have bothered to check on her husband, the blood and semen on the chair would have been evident. And how about his family? Surely his mother would have been staying with him, at least in the beginning. I am sure the DA could have come up with another charge, that would have put wifey away for 30 or more years.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why would Beth be released on parole after fifteen years,that was her sentence.For her to be released on parole,it would have to be because she was released early.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 quibble; hes been marching several miles to the lovely Ingrids eins zwei drei vier and hes wasted from standing up and sitting down several times during one day? rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been reading your stories and loved them all. I like the way you write and so far they all have actual endings with closure.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Excellent story. Abuse of the disabled is a horrible crime and an important issue. Thanks for all your hardwork to bring us your work.

Alvares1414Alvares141410 months ago

Glad Beth and Don suffered. In particular Beth, because she was supposed to be his wife

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what a great story pity he never got to kick him to death

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

70 % abused .. The people who did that should be in jail as Bubba's lover . I also hope that they rot in Hell. 5 Stars on this story

SorchakSorchak9 months ago

"I know you won't believe me, but I do love you," she said.

If I were Tim I'd have said, "Really? That's why you told Don you need a whole man, a 'real' man, like him? That's why you said you love him and only him?" I snorted, shaking my head. "Try again. Your words to me say one thing, your words to Don say other, your actions say a third, and they put the lie to the words you said to me. Goodbye, Beth. I hope you have a long, shitty life."

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

Kinda makes you want to escort old friend Don to the nearest high tree limb with a short rope, doesn't it?

I see Sam Schmidt around occasionally, he is the quadriplegic Indy racer/owner who tools around in an electronic wheelchair - and drives a Vette. Google him .....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

with the amazing innovations in modern medicine a procedure like this not only likely at some point but highly probable .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Making Don an ivy league lawyer that graduated at the top of his class created a HUGE plot hole (for lack of a better term). Someone as smart as he allegedly was wouldn't be stupid enough to make getting caught so damned easy. He's not going to make recordings that are just lying around, waiting to be collected as evidence against him. He's also not going to be living in some shitty apartment, he's going to be in a McMansion. He's not going to need the MC's money, because he will have plenty of his own. The story was good, but you're choices in regards to Don really detract from the storyline. Yes, it's fiction, but the characters still have to live and act at least somewhat like real people do. Don doesn't.

redboat7redboat76 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story. I sure wish that surgery procedure was available now, I have a few vertebrae that I need replaced. Someday maybe, probably just not in my lifetime.

Thanks for the story, ‘Tramp, very entertaining.

Five stars

jflindersjflinders4 months ago

We can't expect legal perfection in LW stories any more than we can on television so I'll ignore most of the legal issues, but surely even a lay reader would have to realize that a lawyer for a disabled man who had been sodomized for four months can figure out to sue for the sexual assaults rather than bother with a nuisance alienation of affection suit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

IIRC actor Christopher fathered multiple children after becoming a quadriplegic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG! I had no idea the abuse statistics were anywhere near these numbers.

Thank you for including them.

SeeingEyeSeeingEye3 months ago

If it was determined in court he was unable to legally give consent, how could he give legal consent to the experimental procedure?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5293 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...