Betrayal: Candy

Story Info
Her betrayal carried a heavy price.
9.9k words
4.44
162.8k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following was inspired by Jam X's 2001 three-part story, "Camping Trip," in which a wife cheats on her husband while at a camping trip with his 40-year-old boss and the boss' son. Her cheating doesn't end at the trip, however, and she ends up getting made airtight while at a bachelor party thrown by his boss while her husband is on a business trip a few days later.

The story ends with her spending the night at his boss' house. At no point in the story does her husband ever seem to find out, despite the fact that the boss has video of her having sex with multiple men.

The premise remains the same, but assumes that the husband, who seems to be something of an afterthought, is not as clueless as he was made out to be in the original story. The names have also been changed. This story picks up at the end of "Camping Trip Ch. 3."

Jon Carlson and his wife Rose are central characters in my series, "Rules."

As always, constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I do moderate comments. Please remember, this is a work of fiction, meaning that it is not real in any way, shape, matter or form.

...

Timothy Burns, Tim to his friends, looked at his cell phone after leaving a message from Candace, or Candy, as she liked to be called, his wife of five years. He had just landed a service contract with a large company in California that had offices nationwide. He knew his boss, Jake Hudson, would be extremely pleased as the new contract meant a huge expansion in his IT firm. The new contract also meant a huge increase in his salary as well. Maybe now, he thought, he and Candy could finally start their family as they had planned.

But he had concerns -- concerns that began niggling in the back of his mind after the camping trip with Jake a little more than a week ago. There was something a bit... different... about her when they returned from the trip. It seemed that her mind was on something else most of the time and she had started getting just a bit snippy with him. But there was more.

He noticed something else when they got home and had thrown their clothes in the hamper. A pair of her panties had something in the gusset. He picked them up and noticed that whatever it was had already hardened and had a very distinctive odor. Then it hit him, and he felt as if his whole world had collapsed.

He had no idea whose cum was in her panties, though, but he swore to find out the truth. He knew he had a trip coming up to the west coast, so he visited an attorney to find out what options he had. If Candy was cheating, he thought, that would be the end of their marriage.

"Are you sure that your wife is cheating?" Ruby Hawkins asked. Ruby was an attorney who specialized in family law and divorce, and was recommended to him by a friend who had just divorced his wife for cheating.

"Not 100 percent," he said. "But I need to know and if she is, I want a divorce."

"Well," Ruby said. "Most divorces in this state are no-fault. You can file on the grounds of adultery, but you'll need to have ironclad proof."

"You mean, like photos or a video?" Tim asked.

"Yes," Ruby said. "If you like, I can have an investigator keep tabs on her and find out for certain."

"Yes, please," Tim said. "What can I expect in a divorce?"

"Well, since she makes about as much as you do with her teaching job, there's a chance we can keep you from having to pay her any alimony," Ruby said. "You don't have any real estate and you don't have any children, so basically, everything will be split 50-50. You keep your retirement and she keep hers. Basically, it's an even split of the assets. If she is cheating on you, we'll use that as the grounds and use whatever evidence we have to ensure a good outcome. I'll start putting the paperwork together and we'll go when we have the evidence."

"Okay," Tim said. "Go ahead and do it. I'll be out of town for about three days, so I imagine that's when she'll probably do it."

She called in her investigator, Marvin Johnson, and he suggested Tim place a tracking app on her phone. He also gave Tim a device to record phone calls on his land line and an audio recorder he would stash in her purse. Tim hated doing this, but he had to know the truth.

There were other clues as well. Ever since the camping trip, Jake seemed even more arrogant and condescending than before. It was almost as if he knew something Tim didn't.

He managed to get through the week and Candy drove him to the airport, giving him a kiss as he left.

"I'll call you tonight after dinner," he said.

"Okay, dear," she told him. "Have a safe flight."

The first night he was gone, he called Candy as promised and was a bit shocked when she told him she would be working as a waitress for a party Jake was holding at his house that evening. According to Candy, one of the original waitresses had gotten sick, and Jake asked if she would fill in. He wasn't aware that Jake had anything planned, as he hadn't mentioned anything.

"He promised to pay me $150 for the evening," Candy said. "I could use the extra money since I don't start back to work for a couple weeks." He knew that classes were starting back up soon, and she really could use the extra money. But something seemed a bit off about this.

"Really?" Tim asked. "Okay, go ahead, but be careful and tell me about it tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," she said. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah," he said. "And I love you too. Good night." He ended the call, but a knot was starting to form in his gut. He called the investigator.

"I just wanted to let you know that Candy's been asked to work as a waitress for a party at Jake Hudson's house," Tim said.

"Okay," Marvin said. "We've got it. I'll forward whatever we find out to you."

"Thanks," Tim said, ending the call.

The next day, he called Candy's cell, but got no answer. He also called the house phone, but only got the answering machine. Surely, she didn't spend the night with Jake, he thought to himself. His hopes were dashed, however, when he got the email from Marvin that afternoon.

"Candy spent the night at Hudson's house and she's still there," the email said. "And she was quite busy the night before. I've attached a couple of photos, but I want to warn you, they're pretty graphic. I'll give you my full report when you return."

Tim opened the attachments and his heart sank. There was his lovely wife of five years, a cock in her mouth, a cock in her ass and another cock in her pussy. The cock in her mouth was attached to Jake, while the other two belonged to colleagues from the office -- men he once considered friends.

The second picture showed her sprawled on the floor, her legs spread wide, with cum dripping from her ass and her pussy. Jake's cum was also smeared all over her smiling face. His hands began shaking as tears fell from his eyes. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed.

He tried calling her phone one more time, but it went straight to voicemail. He also tried calling the house phone, but only got the answering machine. He left no message and went to the bar in the hotel to drown his sorrows.

The next morning, he checked the tracker and found that Candy's phone was still at Jake's house, which meant she was probably still there. Marvin verified that assumption with an email that contained two more photos of his wife engaging in a gangbang with about ten men, including Jake, his son Mike and five others who worked at Jake's IT firm. He had once considered all these men to be trusted colleagues, but no longer. He didn't recognize the other three and figured they were friends of Mike's.

He concluded his business with the California client and, contract in hand, checked out of the hotel and grabbed an early flight home. He grabbed a taxi at the airport and noticed that Candy's car was gone when he arrived home. Checking the tracker, he saw that her phone was still at Jake's house.

He went inside, changed clothes and called Ruby's office. He was surprised when her receptionist said she was available and could see him that afternoon. He called Candy's cell, and was surprised when she answered. She seemed out of breath when she answered.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey, it's me, Tim," he said. "Where are you?"

"I'm at home, just catching up on a few things before classes start," she said. He was shocked that she would lie so blatantly to him.

"I see," he said. "Well, I'm done here in California and I'm on my way home."

"Oh good," she said. "I've missed you so much. Call me when you land and I'll come pick you up at the airport."

"No, don't bother," he said. "I'll grab a taxi or something. Bye." He ended the call and wondered if she noticed that he didn't tell her he loved her or would see her later. Shaking his head, he left the house and went to see Ruby.

...

Candy looked at the phone after Tim ended the call. He always ended his calls by telling her he loved her, but he didn't this time. In fact, she noticed that he didn't sound very friendly at all.

She had every intention of going home after that first night, but being sandwiched naked between Jake and his son felt so good to her that she just couldn't leave. After all, she owed this to herself, she thought. It would all end when classes started back up, she thought. And Tim would never know.

So she spent the next day and the next night with Jake and his son, Mike. Jake went to work that second day for a couple hours, but Mike kept her busy and even arranged for several of his friends to come by later for a gangbang.

When Jake came back home, she was naked, riding Mike's cock on Jake's bed. Jake came over and pulled his pants down, offering her his seven-inch cock, which she eagerly took in her mouth. After they finished, Jake sat down and looked at her.

"So, maybe I should send your husband out more often," he said with a wicked smile.

"You do know I have classes starting back up soon," she said. "So I won't be available during the week. I don't dare do anything like this while he's still home."

"Why not?" Jake asked. "Maybe he'd get off on seeing you get fucked by some real men for a change." Jake and Mike both laughed at that.

"Well, I have to admit, I have gotten hooked on your big cocks," she said. "But I still love Tim, and I don't want to hurt him."

"Well, maybe I can make sure that he gets sent out over the weekend," Jake said. "That way you can come over and play house with us."

"That sounds like fun," she said. "But he's going to find out at some point. Tim's not stupid, you know."

"Don't worry," Jake said, picking up his camcorder. "I'll take care of Timmy-boy. There's just one thing."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I don't want you to have sex with him any more," Jake said. "You belong to us now. Got it?"

"But how will I do that?" she asked.

"You'll figure something out," Jake said. "Make up some excuse. You know, like, 'I have a headache,' or something."

"Okay, I'll try," she said. Later that day, some of Mike's friends came over and they got a chance to sample Candy's wares. Jake invited a few single guys from the company and they joined in. By the time the party was over, Candy had taken several loads of cum in her ass, pussy and mouth. She was officially a party slut now and she reveled in it.

"Timmy-boy can't hold a candle to this, can he?" Jake asked as he filled her wet pussy with one last load of cum.

"Oh God, no," Candy said. "I've never had so many orgasms in my life." None of them ever took notice of the service van parked across the street from Jake's house and none of them noticed the mini-cams attached to the windows that recorded all of her antics.

...

Tim was a wreck when he saw all the evidence Marvin had gathered. In addition to photos, he had two DVDs full of video starring his wife performing multiple acts with multiple men -- things she would never do for him. His love for her had burned away after watching her debauchery.

Ruby comforted him as best she could, but it was a lost cause. After five years, how could she just turn into such a slut, he wondered. And what did I ever do to deserve this? And what about Jake? He had considered the somewhat older man to be a friend. Now, he knew better.

"I'll go ahead and draw up the papers for divorce, citing adultery," Ruby said. "If you want, I can also file for alienation of affection against Jake and the men you work with. Those lawsuits usually don't go very far, but I think we can get a good settlement."

"Do what you have to do," Tim said.

"Just don't do anything stupid," Ruby said. "I don't want to have to bail you out of jail." Tim shook his head.

"Don't worry," he said. "I won't. When can you have the papers ready?"

"I can have everything ready to go in just a couple days," she said. "In the meantime, try to act normal around your wife."

"I'm not that good of an actor," Tim told her. "And there's no way I'm touching her ever again. God only knows what she's gotten from all those men."

"Tell her you're not feeling too well," Ruby suggested. "That should buy you a little time." Tim nodded his head.

"Yeah, okay," he said before he left. Sitting in his car, he suddenly realized something else. There was no way he could work for Jake anymore. And there was no way he could tolerate being around the men who had cuckolded him. He pulled out his phone and looked through his contacts until he found the number he was looking for. He hit the number and hoped for the best.

"Carlson," the man at other end said when he answered.

"Jon, this is Tim Burns," Tim said.

"Tim, how are you, old friend?" Jon asked.

"Could be better," Tim said. "Listen, is that position with Empire still open?" Jon Carlson, an executive with Empire, had been trying for some time to get Tim on board, but Tim felt he needed to stay with Jake out of a sense of loyalty to him. That loyalty, however, was now gone.

"Of course it is," Jon said. "You finally decided to come join an established company?"

"Yeah, something like that," Tim said. "Some things have come to my attention and I find I can no longer work there."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Jon said. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Just give me a job," Tim said. "I promise I'll work as hard for you as I did for Jake."

"Of course," Jon said. "Would Monday be okay to start?"

"Absolutely," Tim said.

"Good," Jon said. "Listen, why don't you and that pretty wife of yours come by tonight and have some of Rose's famous lasagna? We can catch up and I'll go over the compensation package with you."

"I'd love to, but unfortunately, I can't bring Candy," Tim said.

"Oh?" Jon asked. "What happened?"

"I really don't want to get into it on the phone," Tim said. "I can get into it a bit tonight if you want."

"Sure, Tim," Jon said, sounding concerned. "You know, Rose is a licensed counselor. Maybe she can help you if you want."

"That actually sounds good, Jon, I appreciate it," Tim said.

"Good," Jon said. "I'll call Rose and let her know. Think you can come by at, say, 6:30 tonight?"

"Sure," Tim said. "6:30 it is. Thanks again, buddy."

"My pleasure," Jon said. They ended the call and Tim felt as though a giant weight had been lifted off his back. He started his car and headed home. When he got there, he noticed that Candy still hadn't made it back from Jake's house. He grabbed his briefcase and went inside. He showered, changed clothes and sat at his computer, where he wrote his resignation letter.

Candy finally came in about 5:00 pm and noticed her husband sitting at his computer. She went to give him a kiss, but he turned his head and she ended up kissing his cheek. Surprised, she looked at him before speaking.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Not really," he said. "I'm not feeling too well. Maybe it's jet lag or something, I don't know. I'll sleep on the futon when I get back tonight."

"Get back?" she asked. "Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting someone for dinner," he said.

"Are you meeting a woman?" she asked, concern in her voice.

"You mean, am I cheating on you?" he asked her. "No, I've never cheated on you in all the time we've been together and I have no intention of doing so now. Can you say the same?" She recoiled in horror. Does he know, she asked herself. No, there's no way he could ever know.

"Of course I can," she said. Tim wasn't convinced. "So, how was your trip to California?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"Successful," he said. "And how was your little job at Jake's house?"

"It went well," she said. "Even when it was hard, it was still fun."

"I'll bet," he said with no emotion in his voice. He looked at his watch before speaking again. "I'd better get going," he told her before saving his work and shutting down his computer. He stood and walked past her without a word and went into the master bedroom, where he changed into something a bit less casual. When he came out, Candy was sitting on the couch.

"How long will you be gone?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Don't wait up for me. Bye." He grabbed his keys and headed out the door. She couldn't help but notice that he didn't kiss her and tell her he loved her. He always did that when he left the house. After she saw his car leave, she picked up the house phone and called Jake, unaware that her conversation was being recorded.

"Jake, I think he knows something," she said.

"What makes you think that?" Jake asked.

"He wouldn't touch me at all," she said. "He usually always gives me a kiss and tells me he loves me, but he didn't. He seemed so... cold. And he just left, saying he had a dinner appointment."

"Oh?" Jake asked. "Did he say with whom?"

"No, he didn't," she said. "Jake, what if he knows? What if he's planning to leave me?"

"So what if he does?" Jake sneered. "You can always come stay with us. And don't worry about Timmy-boy. I'll keep him running around so much he'll hardly ever be home."

"But I don't want to lose him," Candy cried. "I love him." Jake laughed out loud.

"Yeah, you showed us all how much you love him these past two days or so, didn't you?" Jake asked.

"That's not funny, Jake," she said. "I know what I did with you guys and yeah, I enjoyed it, but I still love him. I don't want to lose him."

"Yeah, right," Jake said. "Look, let him get it out of his system. After a while, he'll come on board. And if he doesn't, well, we can do something about that as well."

"You're not going to hurt him, are you?" she asked.

"Not in so many words," Jake said. "We'll just have to show him the way things are gonna be from now on. And you're gonna help make it happen."

"What?" Candy asked, shocked.

"That's right, my big cock-loving slut," Jake said. "When the time comes, you're gonna help us explain things to him. Remember who you belong to now. I'm sure you wouldn't want the school board to see those videos we have of you."

"You wouldn't dare," Candy said.

"Oh, yes, but I would," Jake said. "I've got videos of you at the camping trip and lots of videos of you in some very compromising positions. Your ass literally belongs to me. So it's up to you to keep Timmy-boy in line." Feeling trapped, Candy gave in.

"Okay, Jake," she said. "But don't hurt him." Jake sneered over the phone.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he said, ending the call.

...

Tim pulled up to the large two-story home where Jon and Rose Carlson lived. He got out of his car, grabbing the bottle of wine he picked up on the way over. Jon answered the door when he rang the bell and graciously accepted the wine.

"Come on in, Tim," he said with a smile. "And thanks! It'll get put to good use tonight." Jon led Tim into the dining room, where Rose was waiting with her lasagna.