All Comments on 'Betrayal: Candy'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another good story from you

Keep up the good work and giving the SaddleTramp Treatment.

tazmuntazmunover 3 years ago
Wow, nice ending

Nice touch with the little voice! Keep up the good work you're my favorite author just about!

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
ew

that was bad and very icky. u should have made ur own characters, instead u took someone's from a fetish fantasy cuckold story then tried to turn them into real people. lol just doesnt work, ewwwwww now i gotta read something else to get this out of my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

_ _ Another good yarn. Comfortable and easy reading as always.

_ _ Thank you.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Thanks, saddle.

Nicely packaged. Well written. A pleasure to read. Cheers.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

was a very well written btb story.

not a fan of the ending with Candy, just wasn't my cup of tea

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Another good story thanks for writing I enjoy your work a*4* for this one!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
It was ok, then it went south.

There is no way he would get a restraining order because there was no threat of violence. In fact, he’s the one with the gun. Second, it’s their house, he has no legal right to force her from it.

why the FUCK would she say she loved him when everything she did and the fact she was going to cut him off, sexually, is the opposite of love?

Lastly, blackmail is wrong, legally, fucking someone is not. It makes no sense to me that it’s ok to blackmail someone but cheating is evil. That’s like saying murder is ok but borrowing a library book is wrong.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Another 5 from me. Do you ever write bad stories?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Not up to your usual

Truth is, whenever I see alienation of affection lawsuits mentioned, I think the story has gone off the rails. They are on,y legal in six states now, and only one has actually been won in years, possibly only one this century.

If someone really wants to use AA lawsuits, he needs to set his story in the 1950s.

How does a man get a restraining order kicking his wife out with no allegations or evidence of physical abuse? Not going to happen.

HIV? Tim has better get tested himself, because she could have gotten it from Jake, and he having gotten it from Candy.

This is really boilerplate. Wife cheats for big cocks. Husband finds out, refuses to touch her again. Photos and videos. Parents despise her. New, better job, new, cuter woman. You usually do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

good one keep them coming and time for another max story

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Great revenge story, well done!

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

Nice story. Everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This isn't one of you better efforts.

This one is far too formulaic. FWIW, this phrase and every variation on it should be banned from LW: "Just don't do anything stupid". It's tiresome, lazy writing.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Tramp old buddy

I could have gone with the HIV part if it had been a year or two later, that's way they say it won't show up on test for six months. You don't lose all that weight just like that and if she was living with Jake and Mike, they would have noticed long before she told them.

Reed, as far as alienation of affection, I think the judge was looking at more than just Jake having sex with Candy, that's way the other suits went nowhere.

Wake, who talked about blackmail in the story?

Tramp, why didn't you carry it a bit farther and let everyone know just how many others at Hudson's came down with HIV and all of Mike's friends and there conquests? Fuck the COVID-19 Pandemic, we now have an entire town dying of HIV. You never did say who she got it from.

You lose one star for not finishing off the rest of the infected, Walking Dead in real life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why do husbands who are home alone, NOT call their wives out when the wives say that they're at home>?

/

"Maybe he'd get off on seeing you get fucked by some real men for a change." - Ooh, they have big cocks, I guess that makes them "real men?"

/

These "don't have sex with your husband" things are crap! How will they know? She's certainly not going to tell them!

/

Since she's not supposed to have sex with him, why is she so upset at him avoiding her?

/

Not lasagna again! Why does lasagna seem to be the go-to comfort food in LW?

/

I know that Rose is a counselor, but after hearing what happen, how can she even suggest it as a possibility?

/

Again, tears from the cheating slut!

/

She lay naked in a tent where anybody could have walked in?

/

They don't have any real estate, so that means they're renting. I assume her name is on the lease, so how can he kick her out?

/

How can he get a restraining order? She's never harmed or threatened to harm him.

/

I can see not pursuing a relationship, but why not date?

/

HIV isn't AIDS. With anti-virals you can live reasonably healthy for years with HIV.

Buck1974Buck1974over 3 years ago
Fantastic

Yet another fantastic story from you. To me you are a true legend of the BTB stories and yes I do even enjoy your reconciliation stories. So being close to Christmas any chance of a gunny and the CEO type of story. ( just a similar type of one of your extremely great stories) . Have got to say that story was one of your most beautiful stories ( yes I know it’s a old story but it was just so well written)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How small is Tim's dick?

Candy thinks Jake's 7 inches is a "big dick" exactly how small is Tim's dick?. 7 inches is ok, depending on girth, but I was just curious just how small is Tim's dick?

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

your standards are high and yet you continue to provide a good story every time. Thank you sir.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 3 years ago

YAWN same old Saddletramp boilerplate story the wronged wife NEARLY ALWAYS ends up dead. Just one point though I believe it's a snifter of brandy, not a sniffer. The ironic part here is that you are capable of writing better stories. You just seem to kowtow to a certain audience instead of branching out to different audiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really? Trying to sell the lame HIV trope? It’s mostly treatable as a chronic disease, now. Sheesh.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Knocked it out of the park again. 5 stars

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
ANOTHER 100 STAR STORY

FROM THE BEST AUTHOR ON THIS SITE. THANKS SADDLE TRAMP!

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
An ok atory

But the hiv trope is kind of ridiculous. Given the events and timing HIV status takes 6 months and if it is assumed it happened after the camping trip then there wouldn't have been time. Plus AIDS itself takes years and years to have symptoms. And these days HIV is a chronic disease, it is treatable to where the person no longer tests positive.

With the court case they would have done better q sexual harassment,blackmail , and extortion for his actions, rather than a of a. Likely too Jake would have been in jail they have him on violating a restraining order, threats of violence, blackmail of Candy,he would have no defense,these are major felonies.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Odd as it might sound, I think it would be a greater act of betrayal if she had been with one man, maybe entertained the son while Jake was out of the house, and not had the gang bang. The latter takes her from a cheat to a total slut and somehow losing a slut is not as painful as a wife who decides she wants another man. Still, interesting story. Reap what you sow and all that...

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

HIV wasn't punishment enough? Had to murder her?

Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Restraining orders were for the boss's threat to harm him which she could have let in with her key. They are also done when a spouse conveys complicity.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Okay read

It was a quick read but I would consider it ordinary. Thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

Either this is another version of the Martian Slut Ray plot, or he married a stupid guiltless arrogant big cock slut who just needed the right opportunity to become Slutula. But of course he never knew. He might as well claim he woke up one morning and found that he was married to an Aardvark.

Liar, cheater, no morals, no ethics, no guilt, stupid as a log, but otherwise she acted like a completely loyal loving sincere wife. So what planet was this humanoid from, 'cause she ain't a human being? Sometimes you can cover over the smell of shit, but a person like her who is a walking talking piece of dog shit? No. People have character traits, and behaviors, and values, and other manifestations of their core beliefs. Unless you are deaf dumb and blind a woman this evil is about as hard to spot as a wart hog in a cat show.

A ridiculous portrayal of an absurdly concocted woman. This story should be in the Fantasy category. Sorry if you have evidence that such women really exist. Simply unbelievable.

But thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Usual

The usual from saddletramp, just another interesting and entertaining story. Pretty benign BTB from Tim's side anyway. Candy burned her self in a weekend. Jake was a different story and cleaned up his own mess and took out the trash. As always, I enjoyed it and look for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You missed a spot.

You could have had her body drawn, quartered, and burned in the public square. Have you gone soft? Your bloodthirsty fans will desert you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Dead, dead, and dead! A little surprised Jake shot his son,...maybe I missed the part where the son brought HIV to the party,...?..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HIV infection is no longer a fatal curse

HIV infection has not been a fatal illness when treated with best practices since protease inhibitors were developed in the 1990s. A person with diabetes is far more likely to die from that illness than an appropriately treated HIV+ person is to die from AIDS.

HIV is a chronic, manageable illness. There has never been a documented case of infection resulting from sex with a HIV+ person whose treatment has reduced their viral load to the point it is undetectable. Achieving undectability is the current standard of care.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Good follow up story. If she hadn't gotten it on with Jake she would have hooked up with someone else eventually.

One thing - what about all of the other guys who gangbanged her? Didn't they contact HIV as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED THE IMMEDIATE CONFRONTATION....................................

Tim took care of his business like a real man would. Then found a way to truly hurt the assholes. I don't know if I could have been as magnanimous with the cheating whore to the point of offering forgiveness. It would have been nice to have heard about the outbreak of aids. Surrounding the gang bang group. Maybe the entire Male workforce at Jake's company along with their wives facing a potential death sentence. Maybe then the story wouldn't have ended with Jake being the killer, rather an enraged, vengeful, unknown collateral victim. To bad the writer took the easy way out.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 3 years ago
Ecellent

Excellent, as always. The original story needed that ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It had a silly ending....

... Not one kill himself because HIV anymore. There are meds that help them to live with it without mayor problems. Did you know that? You should investigate a disease if you are going to use it in your writing.

I will give you ** for this one...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Not your best work. A bit jumpy, and had references made to past events that weren't, and should have been, included.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

As always, excellent. Even if HIV was a nuclear end, it is always amazing that there are actually people who have unprotected sex with strangers! Actually incomprehensible! Thanks for the story and have a nice Advent for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love your work. Maybe you could keep this going 1 or 2 chapters more, have him get married, and have children. maybe even call his daughter Candace,,, She shouldn't have done what she did. Being a teacher, she should have used her brain instead of her c--t!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife had a minimum amount of remorse

Truthfully, she didn't have to tell them in person. It was weird how she kept seeing the two of them too. I mean, they cost her a lot. She's a known slut. She could have fucked any random guy, why still hang out with her ex-husband's ex boss?

And seven inches isn't even that big. Maybe when a gal goes for 10 inches and up, you can call her a size queen. But 7 inches? Meh. I'm bigger than that. I don't consider myself a porn star, nor some crazy stud. I'll be honest and say a few women were very impressed by my size, but I'v known a few women that were honestly like, "it's nice, but i'v had bigger". I imagine a lot of women would be in the latter category.

With women having more access to sex than ever before, and men almost never turning down an easy lay.....I'll just say your modern woman has experienced a modest dozen or so cocks....conservatively speaking. More likely 30 or more. And those are some good odds of landing a guy with a 10 incher.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

I see that nearly all of the negative commenter have forgotten at least 2 things about this story.

1. It is a work of fiction. And a pretty darn good one at that. Thank you Saddle Tramp.

2 It is not your story. That means that you cant tell the author how to write his story. The law can be anyway he chooses, not how you choose.

Thanks again Saddle Tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why the forgiveness scene ? Does it matter , really who do you forgive , yourself for stupidity, or the piece of crap you planned a family and a Life with ? Some thing is missing in our society when we think that forgiveness will resolve the issue of deceit and disrespect . Blatant .That damage will last his and her family to the day they die. Forgive that and rot in Hell. Been there and done that.

She

not dead yet but working on it, Big C and (Now she has the C=19 so I have been told )..Never did even think about forgiving her lost to much, including childhood friends and there families. Extreme embarrassment on both sides including a god child . Rot in Hell !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good example of Modern life

I met My wife while in the Army a blind date set up by a friend which both Her and My now wife were in the same Company> Before we said the (I Does) I told her if we say those words there is only one way out of the Marriage. She looked at Me and asked what is that saying? I told her one of would be dead .I am a man with honor and respect for telling the truth and by living by it . My wife had a Problem when our only child was Born and She took it upon Herself She would have no more kids without talking it over with Me. We had both wanted Many kids Now after 35 years of No sex what so ever This type of story Hits Home for Me But as I said I am a Man of My word and My bond and Honor .I hope no one else I know have to live as I do Good Luck to all !

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Flipped a switch?

I just don’t get how the women in these stories go from the faithful love-of-my-life perfect spouse to full-on screaming size queen super slut when they get a glimpse of strange penis.

I mean, I get it’s fiction, and it ain’t my story, so I’m not really complaining about this one in particular. I just wonder, why not invest in something that’s a little more believable? Women cheat all the time, but generally don’t suddenly start pulling trains behind the backs of their soul mates just because some creep dropped his pants one lazy Saturday afternoon.

That’s just common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Artistic License

Enjoyed this story you wrote Mr. saddletramp1956 and I gave it a rating of 5.

Concerning the remark you made "Artistic License" It's no big deal to me. Yes I know that court procedure was not followed, but who cares - not myself. I also understand the HIV positive can and may take Quite some time to show on a test, in quick concise story ending HIV positive was well written I feel.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

It was enjoyable fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 stars. Same problem with most of these stories

Cheating slut says I love you!

Only way if mental.

No sane person can disrespect someone that bad if they love them.

Thanks to authors who throw it back in their faces.

For them. Yeah, hoorah and thanks.

jtwheels

carvohicarvohiover 3 years ago

Hi! I read about Candy. I gave it a five, but I do have one reservation, plus one very favorable observation.

The reservation. Candy had to have HIV? Me, I would've preferred having her go on and live a long time regretting how she lost Tim.

The favorable observation is the voice at the end. Things like that do happen. I even have a story I've never told beyond my wife, children, and my long deceased grandfather. Maybe I'll post something.

carvohi

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Ok

I think you did a really good job with this story course the original seemed stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same old stuff

Most of your stories are all the same.

* Wife cheats and becomes a full fledged slut.

* She doesn’t want to loose her husband

* Husband can’t accept it and gets revenge.

* The end!

Your stories just aren’t erotic! The sex reads like a dumb porn movie script. There’s no build up leading to passionate erotic sex even with her husband in any of these stories.

Why are these stories even in the “Loving Wife” category? I started reading this author after searching the category hoping to find erotic stories of wives in passionate loving relationships with their husbands even if they have an open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Zero for predictable, silly storyline

Written by a robot?

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Like the ending!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY WOULD HE EVER WANT TO TALK TO THAT SKEEZBAG......................

No matter how much he liked her parents, he had zero motivation to subject himself to the presence of that slimy whore. She got aids? Well, good for her. Got her brains blown out. Perfect ending. Too bad it didn't happen before the divorce so he wouldn't lose any assets to the skank. Spend even a second morning that whore? Not in this lifetime.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A TYPICAL BTB WITH ONLY HER FAMILY CONCERNED

but really what was learned from her actions. TK U MLJ LV NV

jackcaljackcalover 3 years ago

very well well written definit 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You use the excuse... "This is fiction" quite a bit... Its as if you're apologizing for the quality of the work... There is good fiction and there is not so good fiction... You have the ability to be a very good writer... But you take shortcuts... Skimp on research... And cater to a crowd who's standards are low and who will give you raves just as long as you push those good ole btb buttons... You could be so much better than this... But you don't dig deep... You rarely even pick up the shovel... You're like a street hotdog vendor that should be a chef... But his customers are satisfied as long as he slathers on enough mustard... So he's content with that... As always... JMO

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn

I can’t tell you how rare it is for me to shed a tear reading erotica , but the end of this story had me tearing up ! Great story !

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Damn, that was a great story. Sad. Realistic. Well-written!

markivunibmarkivunibabout 3 years ago

How a poor writer and poor plot can spoil a story which started so great.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 3 years ago
Better

Better than the last one I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story, but I hate the debauchery and it all makes me sad.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Should’ve let Jake break in instead of opening the door. Then he could’ve shot all 3 guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing , you literally rehabilitated the worst story I ever read (the original)

Thank you so much for this .

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT A STUPID ENDING FOR 'BIG BOY'....THE CONCERN OVER SLUT CANDY'S HIV STATUS WAS SO OVERDONE...HER PARENTS WERE A BUNCH OF LOSERS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a good payback. Death was too easy for them. They need to suffer with regret over time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

Not to be cruel, but that's what could happen when you pull shit like this. I think it would feel better if Tim could have done that himself, but that just shows what a prick I could be sometimes. Remember, it is fiction...

Five Stars

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

And this will never happen to me...

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. I also loved that it wasn't one of those "and everyone lived happily ever after ", bullshit kind of stories. Thank you so much for another hot little masterpiece, to get me going.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Read it again and it's still good. There is an interesting lesson here: you can change your own heart, but not the hearts of others. She came to regret her actions, but you can't always rebuild what you tore down. Nice ending.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Dammit another Tramp and another 5*. This is gettin to be a thing

TheCommenterTheCommenterover 2 years ago

Standard incel fantasy with a brain-dead woman and a super-righteous man who of course wins the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been nice to see Candy tell Jake about the aids by phone, then live to suffer the long, drawn-out suffering death that is full blown aids. Tim asking her from time to time if the big dick was worth it.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I don't buy the faithful wife turning into a cum slut so fast. Zero guilt and total betrayal. Didn't resonate with me.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I guess in this case Candy found out the hard way that you reap what you sow and she ended up paying the ultimate price. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars! Again! Man, I love your stories and your writing!

As another recent comment said, this giving you 5 stars, for every story or series you write and post here...is gettin' to be thing!

Damn-it! Your writing is so damned good, you leave us no choice but give you 5 stars for every story of yours we read!

Thank you for another great read and so enjoyable story, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of artistic license here. The cheating wife is not credible. She either had a secret cheating history or a mental illness if not. People with that kind of behavior usually have a history. That struggle would have made the story more interesting to me. Built still a classic saddletramp story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

The crime fits the punishment, but I wished he never talked to her once he found out she was HIV positive. What she did deserves no further contact..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ST56 you write well. Your stories flow. I think you lessen the impact and quality by not going directly to the end. Tim's forgiveness is not necessary and hints of some acquiescence to PC culture. Your story really ended with Bernices's call asking Tim to talk to the bitch. Staying true to your style, Tim should have simply answered "No!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on this one Saddletramp . Remember you have Your own writing worlds enjoy it . Not everyone is going to agree with You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Nearly everyone got what they deserved.

Bob80paBob80paabout 2 years ago
HIV

Not everyone who is HIV positive gets AIDS! Magic Johnson is HIV positive and has been for years! A good story, but even being fiction should have allowed for a chance at survival!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still roving your lazy IMMATURITY and arrogance, but remember, the price you WILL pay will come on JUDGEMENT DAY is going to be horrendous. The fire willbe like no other yet yoy willfeel the heat without burning to a crisp. Will it be worth the lazy immature arrogance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Usualover the top bullshit from this author. Loving wife to cumslut. Husband wouldn’t go down on her , but I bet he expected head jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HIV is easier to treat these days than is diabetes. No one would with any knowledge of the illness would kill themselves over it. When it's properly treated, the HIV positive person cannot infect anyone else with the disease because the virus is fully suppressed. Condoms are not required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another wonderful story. When i start a story i have to read to the end not stopping for anything

you draw your reads in and keep it going to the end

I am working my way through all your stories and am enjoying them all

Keep writing love your work

CD

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 2 years ago

This business with “martial arts” gets old. At least he didn’t eat at Dead Lobster or Olive

Garden

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

a very good story’s very good story. He handled it very well and I’m sorry she had to die but she just lost her mind ( no pun intended)

What’s with all these bible thumping nuts who have decided that Jesus will come and destroy everyone who differently than their interpretation of the Bible. People make mistakes and god forgives them if they repent in their hearts. God not them will decide the price the person that makes the mistake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

zeroZEROZERO, you went from FIVE to zero on page three when you answered the phone from Bernice and made kiss ass with the ex-wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok story, but a quick death is too good for cheaters. Especially Jake! He should have suffered through a long life of misery & pain. Then I would have given it a 5.

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 2 years ago

Great story. 5 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

a homerun.............yet another win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Can you talk with her?"

FUCK NO!!!!! TELL HER TO EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!

And that's how that last phone call from Candy's mom should have gone. Otherwise another homerun from our savior from complete cuckdom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I had missed this one in the past. Always a pleasant surprise to find a story one has missed, especially one by Saddetramp1956.

I loved it. Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome!!! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...