Betrayal, Deceit, and Retribution Pt. 06

Story Info
The final chapter Sami is satisfied.
6.5k words
4.07
4.2k
2
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, non-consent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

Sami had a practice pole installed in the apartment quite a while ago and was now showing and teaching Amy the routines.

Amy was becoming very good with the pole and now she was more trim and fit than ever.

Sami assessed her friend's body and thought damn, what a dish. And she had so much leverage over her. The mean girl who bullied so many is now a docile somewhat broken woman who has become a willing follower and slave.

Sami is craftily building Amy back up just enough that she doesn't fall into the trappings of drug and alcohol abuse.

Tonight is Amy's premiere staging. Tonight she will strut the stage and flaunt her body to hundreds of horny men. Tonight is the night that Amy will take a baby step in the direction of becoming a well-trained, well-paid whore.

Slim was on board with Sami's plan. He has always had a harem of sluts that fucked and sucked select clients. Many of them are rich, powerful, and public figures that would protect their reputations fiercely.

Many are black counsel men, clergy, city department heads, and other politicians who needed and expected the utmost in discreteness.

Amy finished her first night with twelve hundred in tips and three hundred in salary.

Sami told her that half of her tips went to the house, as she could now afford to help with the cost of supporting herself and her children.

Amy and Sami now jointly took in almost ten grand a week. None of that was from any prostitution.

But that will change.

Sami told Amy they had to up their game as the other girls were becoming more competitive. She trained Amy to play the part of a submissive. It wasn't difficult since Amy has become so docile since being broken by the very woman she tried to break.

On the first night of their dual act, Sami and Amy came out grinding and gyrating all over the stage. Although their cunts were legally covered, anyone could see their slits through the very sheer material they wore to appease the law.

During this act, Amy slipped to her knees arching back while Sami used a soft cat O nine tail prop whip to beat her bloated tits and using the handle, dragged it up her cunt slit and then acted as if it was being shoved into her pink puckered asshole.

The crowd loved the act and showed it with the highest tip take ever.

Slim loved it as the number of drinks sold almost doubled.

The next two nights we're more of the same. Sami knew that each week they had to bring something new to the stage. However, they needed to keep it within the law. Their acts could be suggestively sexual, but no actual sexual acts could take place.

The girls practiced various suggestive acts that always had Amy as the subrogate. Amy didn't care much for that, as she was always the dominant before she had the babies. Day by day, Amy was losing those feelings as she earned thousands per week and was beginning to accept her role.

The job kept her financially, and their nightlife kept her sexually satisfied. Amy fucked almost all black men anymore. White dudes couldn't fill her cunt as well. She continued her kegel muscle training and the black guys loved how she felt like her cunt was milking their cocks dry.

Tonight, their stage show was much like their others except as a final act, Sami would turn her back to the crowd and bend over backward supporting herself on her hands while Amy would have her face in Sami's crotch.

But Amy was not actually touching her. Sami would moan and utter, "Oh yes," as the crowd of drunk men and women went crazy.

These acts always produced the best tips and made Slim happy with increased sales of booze.

The girls never ceased to surprise him with their innovative new acts. Sami was always coming up with more and more ways to degrade Amy on stage.

Amy felt like a white trash slut cumbucket. She fucked and sucked guys to dull her feeling of worthlessness. They always said good things when their cocks were buried in her asshole, cunt, or mouth.

She's been offered drugs but she's turned them down for the sake of her babies and Sami. Sami is the only one who understands her and loves her.

Sami indeed understands. She created this slut and she keeps her in tow by showing her enough love for her to feel she loves her. But the truth is she despises the cunt.

She often thinks about swapping out her birth control. Just to saddle her with more babies. From different men to complete the picture of the quintessential white trash cum bucket hood rat.

Ami should have never fucked with Sami. What Sami lacked in natural titties she made up with natural smarts. Sami had an IQ of nearly 140. She could have been anything she wanted.

When she sets a plan in motion, she always accomplishes her goal. Slim is now in her sights. She will become his boss. She will own the club. But these things take time.

Sami bought an old warehouse building near the up-and-coming downtown economic development zone.

It was a three-and-a-half-story sewing mill back in its time. The top floor was half of the lower floors with enough room to establish a fifteen hundred square foot living quarters. The rest of the upper area was roofed and Sami had plans for a deck and raised gardens.

The lower floors would be rented as storage and artist lofts until she could renovate them into posh business space on the first floor with three nine hundred square foot apartments on the third and an adult entertainment center on the second.

Adult entertainment was merely a play on words for nothing more than a whore house.

A lot of girls come and go to the gentlemen's club. Many are fired for doing drugs in the restroom or dressing room. Some are fired for freelancing their pussies to patrons.

The cub doesn't need the attention of vice. Payoff costs are getting very expensive.

Sami and Amy are practicing for next week's show. Amy starts complaining and whining about always having the part of the submissive slut.

Sami isn't in the mood to deal with her whining. She turns around and slaps Amy across the face.

Amy, in shock, "Cried out owe, why did you do that?"

Sami ordered her to shut the fuck up. Then told her she was an ungrateful bitch slut who would probably be turning tricks on Gulf Avenue for her next fix if she didn't take her in and train her to dance.

She went on, "you tried to turn me into a slut, you attempted to get me knocked up. It backfired and you got your fucking cunt filled with not one, but two babies.

Your father threw you out disowning you because it would hurt his political career.

Now get on your knees and suck my cunt, you sniveling slut.

Amy was crying, defeated by the harsh words that spelled out her reality.

She got down on her hands and knees and approached Sami who lay on the floor with her knees up. Amy reached for her thong.

Sami said, "No, use your teeth."

Humiliated and defeated, Amy caught the elastic waistband of Sami's thong and wiggled her head side to side, and backing up she managed to remove the tong.

She then crawled back up to Sami's cunt, kissing her inner legs and thighs, while apologizing and begging forgiveness.

Sami kept up the ruse to keep control and said, "eat me bitch."

Amy went to work licking and sucking her friend's cunt in an attempt to satisfy her sexually and gain her forgiveness.

Sami reached down and held Amy's head to her overheated cunt while she climaxed.

Amy's face was washed with her friend's copious feminine discharge.

Sami then demanded that she youngest her asshole as if she were practicing it for the club.

Amy is totally defeated but turned on by the degrading demands. Sami lifted her legs pulling them back to her chest as her submissive slut stuck her tongue out and licked all around her pink pucker.

Sami ordered her to push her tongue into her asshole as if she were tongue fucking her.

Amy stiffened her tongue and pushed it past Sami's sphincter and into the depths of her ass.

Sami raised her head and caught Amy jamming her fingers into her hungry horny sult cunt.

Pushing Amy away she ranted about how she was stuffing her fingers into her fucking black cock loving slut fuck hole while tonguing another bitches shit box.

Sami said, "what are you?"

Amy replied, "I am a black cock loving slut cunt. I eat pussy and ass, I am a disgusting cunt."

Sami then said, "the next time you whine I'll take you downtown and have you suck the cocks of winos and derelicts for five bucks apiece.

Amy cried, "please don't, I won't whine anymore."

Sami tapped her on the head and signaled her to crawl up for a hug and cuddle.

The babies were now awake. Ann got up and went towards the bathroom when Sami chilled her telling her to not wash her face for the rest of the day.

Amy fed her children and spent time with them and Sami.

That night, at the club, they did their show with an amazing amount of realism.

The patrons loved it when Amy had her face in Sami's ass like she was sucking her asshole while rubbing her cunt.

Getting off the stage, one guy said to Amy, "damn you're some nasty kind of kinky bitch."

Amy hurried into the changing room. The pair finished their sets early so they stopped at an all-night diner to eat on the way home.

While they were sitting there, two men walked over, made small talk, and asked if they could sit down.

Sami said yes, the white guy sat next to her and the black guy sat next to Amy.

They ate, had coffee, and left with the two guys going to their hotel across the street.

Once inside the elevator, the black guy was all over Amy, mauling her tits which were now no longer lactating. He was also pushing his big hand under the waistband of her yoga pants and rubbing her aroused clit.

The white guy was kissing Sami and massaging her ass cheeks with one hand while mauling her tit with the other.

The girls got off the elevator without their tops in place and hugged their partners while they were drug down the hall.

Once inside their room, the guys removed the rest of the girls' clothes and their own.

The white guy laughed and said, "I'm Tom, and this is Derrick." Both girls giggled and introduced themselves while they grabbed the cock meat in front of them and fell back onto the bed.

Tom had an impressive cock for a white boy, and Derrick was by no means a disappointment.

The guys climbed on the girls as they held their cocks and rubbed them up and down the cunt slits in front of them.

Centering their cocks to the entrance of the girls' cunts they pushed in slowly filling each with their fuck meat.

Each couple set up a pace and plunged in and out bringing Sami and Amy to climax holding back their own until they no longer could.

Both men nutted in the girls, emptying their seed into the cunts they were embedded into.

Rolling off the four of them relaxed in the afterglow of some good fucking.

Derrick suggested a swap, asking if Sami did black.

Sami looked at him and said, "shut the fuck up and pack that black meat into me."

Derrick laughed, climbing onto Sami and pushing his half-hard cock into her.

Tom was still hard and dripping from Sami's cunt when he armed his cock into Amy who was surprised by the girth of this white boy's cock.

Again both couples set up a rhythm and fucked until the girls came first then deposited their cum into the cunts they were plundering.

Amy and Sami fell asleep with the cum of two men oozing out of their well fucked twats.

Sami was the first to wake up whispering to Amy, "Let's get out of here."

Amy replied, "But I need to clean up.

Sami said, "Not here, they'll wake up and things will get awkward."

Sami slipped on her dress and grabbed her underwear.

Amy was looking for her underwear when Sami grabbed her hand pulling her to the door.

Amy managed to grab her yoga pants, she had already put her top on but her underwear was somewhere in the room.

Out in the hall, they were giggling as Amy rushed to get into her pants. The material stuck to the pasty cum that coated thighs.

They left the hotel and walked home, Sami felt the cum oozing out of her cunt and coating her legs.

Amy was getting chaffed as the cum was soaking her tight clinging pants and rubbing.

The crotch of her pants was pasted to her skin. Her entire camel toe was soaked.

Sami and Amy showered together in their new flat on the fourth floor. They went out to the covered deck area and sat there nude in hose coats reflecting on the night after work.

Sami asked her about Tom, Amy replied that he was amazing for a white boy but Derrick's cock filled her better.

Sami had to agree.

They got up and went to bed. Amy sucked Sami's tits and cunt until they fell asleep.

Amy woke first, her face still inches from Sami's cunt.

Waking Sami, they both went to the kitchen to get breakfast and tend to the children.

Later, Amy looked at Sami and said I should get some cosmetic surgery.

Sami said, "Where, on what?"

Amy replied, "My cunt, my inner lips hang out like two pieces of slimy lunch meat."

Sami laughed and said, "No, that's appealing to a lot of guys."

Amy replied, "but it's gross."

Sami then said, "Let's get them pierced. Three in each lip. We can let them hang out during the show. It's still legal as your slit will be covered."

Amy, replying reluctantly, said, "I don't know, won't it hurt?" She is a big baby when it comes to pain.

Sami said, "Are you going to fucking whine again?"

Amy replied, "No," with her eyes cast to the floor.

Seeing that, knowing Amy was a completely broken woman with no independent spirit left. Sami said, "It's done, then, tomorrow you will be pierced so you are healed by the time we do our next show."

The next day, Sami and Amy went downstairs and entered the Piercing and Tattoo parlor. Since Sami bought and renovated the building. She convinced the shop to rent in her building.

They told the receptionist what was needed then they were taken to a procedure room where the assistant prepped Amy's large inner cunt lips with a cleansing prep and lidocaine to numb the surface.

A guy walked in, placed latex gloves on his hands, and then pierced each of her cunt flaps in three symmetrical places, inserting small barbells in each piercing.

Amy looked amazing. With her, predominantly large inner cunt lips stretched and exposed with the adornment of the gold barbells.

She spent the next five days tending to her children and her new bling. She wore a housecoat most days to allow her to clean her piercings easily.

Sami was tending to business with her building and also striking a deal with Slim that would work well for both of them.

Sami established an entertainment company. She would hire, pay and train the dancers.

Slim would be under contract to her business and she would be free to establish contracts with other clubs.

Slim would get a piece of the take and have no responsibilities for the payroll taxes. All legal, all above board.

Sami always liked working with numbers and was taking courses three days a week for accounting.

Thursday night arrived, Sami and Amy started their show with the typical bump and grind while removing their costumes and spinning on the chrome poles.

They then got into the discipline and submissive part of the act where Sami slid to her knees while reaching into the flimsy covering over her splayed cunt.

She pulled first one, then the other inner cunt lip out to expose her jeweled cunt flaps to the audience, while keeping her wet slit covered by the transparent material.

Sami then grabbed the stage prop riding crop and drug the tip up Amy's legs and thighs then up the furrow of her wet cunt to her jeweled nipples where she lightly snapped the crop. Not hard enough to cause pain, this was strictly for the show.

Amy would moan and ask for more, while rubbing her wet slit through the material and tugging on her tit and cunt rings.

For the final part of the act, Amy would pretend to tongue fuck Sami's asshole while rubbing her twat with a silver nine-inch vibrating dildo.

Their show was always packed.

They left and drove home where Sami strapped on a fat nine-inch latex cock and reamed Amy's hot wet cunt until she came explosively providing the lubricant needed for Sami to center it on her asshole and push it in, sinking it to the fake balls.

Sami asked, "Do you love it?"

Amy hissed, "Yes"

Sami said, "Then tell me, like the slut you are."

Amy then sighed and told Sami, "I love it, I love that fat cock up my slut cunt and asshole. I'm your sult bitch and I love the nasty things you do to me. I'm your slut to serve you as you wish.

Sami then said, "Don't you ever forget it, or our stage whipping will become real," as she slapped Amy's ass leaving a red handprint on her upturned white ass.

Amy doesn't understand why but she gets turned on by the degradation and abuse. She gets sexually excited.

Sami knew this and asked Amy. "Do you get off on the way I treat you?"

Amy, feeling the heat of shame said, "Yes, it makes my horny slut cunt wet."

Sami continued to ram Amy's asshole with the fake cock and told her to play with her cunt.

Amy had three fingers in her cunt and was rubbing her clit with the bottom of her thumb when she felt a flood of cunt juice and the climatic relief of her orgasm.

Sami pulled the rubber cock out fast causing an audible pop similar to a cork.

She laid back on the bed and ordered Amy to eat her cunt. Amy went down on Sami as if it were a gourmet dinner.

The next day, Sami set up a Dance studio in an area on the second floor. This was not a typical dance studio, this was a School for erotic dancing.

The studio had a few rooms and one was sound proofed.

That room was where she would train Ami in the ways of bondage and discipline. More discipline than bondage.

She took Amy down to that room and chained her to a large wooden cross with her back to the cross and used a very soft Cat-O-Nine whip on her bare tits, which caused her nipples to get very hard.

Their was a little sting in the act but Amy was handling it rather well. Next, she flicked the whip on her bare mons and Amy gushed having an intense orgasm.

Sami looked at her and said, "That will raise the tips nicely."

Next she tied Amy over a padded horse with her bare ass exposed and used a riding crop lightly but strong enough to raise a few light welts of red on her raised ass.

Amy was crying but at the same time, she was reaching a climax.

During her time in this business of entertaining men she learned how to hold power over them. She had card receipts, she had pictures and she had DNA. Yes, Amy's black baby's father is a very prominent court official with a family.

Amy's father had his dark secrets as well. Seems he likes to pay off the bouncer to let him have one of the lap dancers give him some pussy on the side. Sami has a video of that.

But knowing how he feels about his daughter having a black child would hurt him in today's political climate.

Sami uses that to keep her enterprises free from fear of the law. Sami on the other hand does not push the governing rules of exotic dance. Namely the three square inch material over the crotch area rule.

The counsel purposely left of any language that would ban see through materials.

Sami started recruiting new girls. She has a number of rules, they must be legally adults, have no criminal record, and they must be drug free. Weed is okay, but nothing else. And they can not fraternize with the patrons.

12