Betrayal, Deceit, and Retribution Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now has twenty girls working in a few clubs. She even trained a few men for the gay clubs.

The men are muscular and strip down to a very sheer banana hammock.

They have the same rules as the girls.

Sami needed to assure her business would not be bothered so she set up a plan using the second floor of the club as a place to entrap the men who could protect her.

She refinished and set the room to look and feel as nice as a five star hotel. The difference was the mirrors were two way and the pictures as well as some of the furnishings had micro cameras in them as well as microphones.

The first several officials were easy. They fell all over them selves to fuck Amy's cunt and or ass.

Amy's father was going to be the hard one and she needed Amy to be on board.

Sami explained the ruse to Amy. Gigi would take him into the room promising him the opportunity to fuck two twenty year olds.

Once inside, Gigi would turn out the lights explaining how the other girl is nervous and won't do it if the guy can see her.

Being a typical male, he fell for the ruse, line, hook, and sinker.

Part 6: Betrayal, deception, and vengeance

Through the course of this story, it will disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex/ sexual reluctance, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law.

Gigi got him to the room and she sucked his cock getting him hard, then turned out the light while Amy went to them and got on the bed on her hands and knees.

Gigi turns the lights back on.

Her father always had a keen itch for younger, tender pussy, but never minors, though, that could land him in jail.

Amy wore a wig, and when she got into bed, she buried her face in Gigi's cunt so her father couldn't see it was his daughter.

Seeing a woman on her knees in front of him, with her nice tits hanging down like a pair of utters and a nice shapely ass was all it took.

Brad Wilcox grabbed the waist of the woman in front of him and pulled her ass back to him as he aimed his cock and sank it into her. He had no idea he was balls deep in his only child's cunt. The child he had discarded.

Holding her waist and looking down in the dim light at the heart shaped ass with the velvet cunt that was gripping his cock like a milking machine, he pounded away at her.

Amy was getting quite aroused, knowing her father was plowing her twat like a fifty-dollar whore. She was nearly ready to come. She had to suppress her desire to yell out and beg him to bust his nut in his baby's slut cunt. She had a few minor orgasms.

Brad Wilcox could not hold out any longer and buried his raging cock into the woman in front of him. He yelled, "I'm cumming slut." I'm busting a nut in your young slut cunt.

Amy felt her father's cock pulse and expand, shooting jet after jet of his potent incestuous sperm into her ravished cunt.

Amy lost it. She had the most dramatic climax of her life. She gushed and flooded his cock and legs with her cum.

Not being able to suppress her desire to scream, she screamed out, "Yes, fill my slut cunt.'

Amy, oh my God, what have you done?" Brad stiffened and pulled out quickly, yelling, "

Gigi was amused by the shocking event.

Amy was face to face with her father, whose wilting cock was dripping both of their juices.

The entire scene video was taped. Brad was caught fucking his own daughter while calling her nasty, vile things.

He was in total shock and apologized to Amy for everything. Amy laid back and looked at him. She said, "This is your cum leaking out of my cunt, your daughter's cunt. The daughter you called a slut for having a black baby.

He was looking down at the river of cum leaking out of her cunt and something snapped. He threw himself down on her and rammed his renewed hard-on up her cunt pounding away as Ami lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

The erotic nature of the taboo act causes him to pump yet another load of his sperm into his daughter. Pulling out, he flipped her onto her belly and rammed his still hard cock into her asshole.

Amy reached under herself and rubbed her cunt as her father reamed her asshole.

Amy came again.

Brad was exhausted and lost his erection without getting another nut. He fell onto the bed. The father and daughter fell asleep naked and sexually sedated arm in arm.

Sami went into the room and gently woke Amy with a kiss. She then told Amy to climb over her father's prone body and sit her sloppy cum filled cunt in his face. Sami started to say, "And."

But Amy interrupted and whispered, "I know what I want to do. Just record it."

Sami smiled, nodding her head to indicate her agreement.

Sami left the room.

Amy climbed up over her father, lowering her cum filled cunt to his face and screamed, "Eat me, you fucking son of a bitch." Eat your daughter's sloppy cunt.

Brad struggled and threw her off; she then informed him that there were a dozen cameras in the room that recorded everything.had better lick and suck all of his slime out of her cunt. She had swabbed some to keep in case he ever pissed her off.

Defeated, Brad lowered his face to his daughter's cunt and proceeded to like and suck her cunt until he could no longer taste any cum.

Amy climaxed during that debasing act. She looked down and saw he was fucking rock hard. Now she understood why she got so aroused by debasing acts.

She is her father's daughter.

Pushing him off, she slid down the bed and engulfed his hard cock in her mouth, suckling it like a calf on a teat.

Brad groaned, placing his hand on the back of her head as he emptied his nuts into her warm, sucking oral orifice. Ami sat up, knowing where the overhead camera was. She opened her mouth to show her father's sperm, then swallowed it.

Before he left, he agreed to protect Sami's business interests and allow Amy to visit their house with the children any time she wanted. He admitted that her mom made his life miserable since he threw her out.

Sami considered the entire day a win win. She got all the best and most powerful people in her pocket, and Amy fucked six men who paid two hundred a piece to fuck the little white bitch.

Except for Amy's father, his desire for two women cost him five hundred.

Amy has now crossed the line from slut to whore and never knew it.

Sami smiled, knowing she had got exactly what she wanted.

Seventeen hundred was split into sixty and forty. Sami received sixty percent and divided the forty percent, for a total of six hundred and eighty in two.Three hundred and forty for each girl.

For Gigi, this is a plus, Sami first found her doing tricks independently. Knowing her future on the streets, she welcomed Sami's invitation to join her organization.

Sixty, forty is far less than one hundred percent, but it's also safer. Sami also trained her for erotic and lap dancing, where she makes good money with less risk.

Amy, however, will take the event of her being pimped out less favorably. Sami took the direct, strong approach, handing Amy an envelope with the three hundred and forty inside.

Amy counted the money and asked, "What's this?"

Sami told her it was her cut of the cash charged to the guys last night.

Amy, shocked, shrieked, "You fucking sold me?" Like a fucking whore?

Sami retorted, "Shut the fuck up you stupid cow." The only difference between a slut and a whore is the exchange of cash. You've been fucking and sucking cocks for years, and doing it for free.

Time to up your game. Besides, I make it all legit. I pay your income taxes and all the other required deductions. I also set up and maintain every employee's retirement account.

You are an exotic dancer. You occasionally do private parties. Sex, if there is any, is not in the contract the patron signs.

Amy thought about what Sami said. Although it makes her feel cheap and disgusted, she has, in some ways, done worse. Sami is nearly a genius; she knows numbers and how to set things up.

Amy stepped up to Sami, putting her arm around her and kissing her full on the lips, and said, "I guess I was always a whore in one way or the other. May as well earn something with my horny cunt."

Sami replied, "That's my little slut." She kissed her, thinking this whore was so easy to manipulate.

Sami knew she could not continue to operate a whore house out of the club. She had to separate the various businesses physically.

She went about setting up an elaborate downtown apartment in a shell corporation. The apartment had a private drive-in entrance. It was in a very good area where many expensive cars and limos were seen often.

She purchased a very nice used limo with blacked out windows. She hired a discreet driver. whose reputation was beyond reproach.

All clients were picked up and delivered to the apartment without knowing its exact location.

Samy knew this was expensive, but her clients demanded the utmost secrecy. For those services, an hour with her girls cost the customer a cool grand.

Four hundred an hour was great money for the girl, and Sami netted around two hundred after expenses.

The girls, and guys were tested for drugs and communicable diseases on a regular basis.

Amy and Gigi were popular with the patrons. Amy took to her additional role like a bear to honey.

Two or more people were charged a negotiated rate, which could vary.

Amy loved the multiple action and had Sami set up at least one gang bang per month.

Sami always recorded the scene for assurance of discreteness.

Tonight, Amy is booked for a threesome with a very well-to-do black man and two of his star athlete friends. One is a female basketball player, the other is a football linebacker.

The apartment was posh, offering all or any drinks needed. One rule, no drugs. A butler and bouncer were always in the apartment.

Amy started out by kissing and mauling the three clients, going from one to the other while the female client disrobed and started disrobing Amy. The men joined in, mauling Amy's ample titites and jeweled cunt.

They moved the action to the bedroom, which had a king sized bed in the center, which allowed for access from all sides.

The Linebacker got on the bed, telling Amy to get her white ass in the air as he plunged his nine-inch baby maker into her accommodating slut whore cunt.

The second guy presented his cock to Amy's face. She took it in her hand and lathered it up with her saliva. The guy in her cunt pulled out, laying down and dragging her onto him.

Amy reached down, gripping his big black cock and inserting it into her wet, hungry cunt.

The other guy moved around and aimed his saliva wet cock at her asshole and slowly pushed into her bowels as she hissed, slowly breathing in and out as she relaxed her shitter to accommodate the back cock penetrating her bowels.

The black girl positioned herself on her hands and knees with her ass and cunt in a position where Amy could lick and suck both.

The black woman was the first to comment. She told the others, "Damn, that white whore knows how to eat ass and pussy."

The guy in Amy's cunt said, "This bitch's cunt is like a milking machine. I'm gon na nut dis bitch soon."

The other guy then said' "Bitch's ass is like a warm velvet glove, I'm nutting dis bitch soon enough."

Amy is experiencing her first double penetration. The feeling of two large, well proportioned black cocks sawing in and out of her body with a thin membrane of skin separating them is overwhelming.

Amy is the first to climax, washing the nine inch black cock with a flood of girl cum.

Next, she feels the cock in her asshole pulse as he pumps a load of hot cum into her bowels.

The guy in her quivering cunt starts pumping his cum into her and the black pussy in front of her rewards her oral efforts with a climax. Gushing her cream out to Amy's waiting mouth.

While the men clean up their goodies and rest, Amy and the woman engage in some serious cunt lapping.

When they are done, the men climb back onto the bed. This time, he switched positions and again filled both holes.

When they reached another orgasm, they pulled out and commented about the look of Amy's twat and ass.

Damn, look at the gaping holes in this white bitch, said one, while the other commented about the river of cum flowing out of the whore's holes.

Ami fell to the bed exhausted as the three showered and dressed, leaving her in a puddle of cum.

Amy woke up and thought how she was just a slab of fuck meat. Then she thought, at least Sami loves me.

Sami loved Amy's submissiveness. Not to mention the whore is a gold mine.

The next day, Amy got her period. That meant she would be no good for sex or dancing. Sami's rules included the girls being off duty when they were bleeding.

Amy used these times to visit her mother. During her visits, her father would be fatherly, but Amy knew his guilt.

Amy's children are her mom's joy. Her dad shows them attention, but Amy knows her father hates her black son. He shows his granddaughter a lot of love. She thinks the daughter fucking biggot needs to be taught a lesson.

Going back home to Sami, she tells her about her father and his obvious bigoted ways.

She tells Sami she'd like to give him another black grandchild.

Sami looked at her, and said, "Are you sure?

Amy replied, "Yes."

Sami said, "Do you remember being pregnant?" The sleepless nights spent feeding the babies, and how much effort is required to reclaim your beautiful body?

Amy looked at Sami and said, "Yes, I do. Are you willing to let me get knocked up with another black baby?"

Sami got up, walked over to the bathroom retrieving Amy's birth control package. She walked back into the living room, holding the package up, and said, "Baby time."

Sami explained to Amy how she was going to make sure she was filled with black sperm at least twice a day until they were positive of a pregnancy.

Amy agreed.

Over the next six weeks, Amy was stuffed with black cock and sperm twice a day. She would stuff a tampon in her twat to hold the sperm in place until the need to clen up for another round of good fucking.

At least one day a week she was involved in a gang bang of black cock.

Amy made good money by getting laid, getting knocked up, and doing her stage acts.

In the coming months, she will become the biggest attraction as her white belly grows and the stage acts become more realistic with Amy and her very pregnant belly and swollen tits getting whipped with a cat-o-nine or riding crop as her jeweled cunt flaps hang out of the sides of her g-string.

Amy's mom was not overjoyed by her daughter's pregnancy but showed her support. Her father remained civil, but when out of earshot of her mother, he would tell her how disgusting of a slut she was.

Amy reminds him that she could ruin him. She also rubbed salt in the wound to the effect that she was certain the child was black as she only fucked black cocks. The bigger, the better.

Brad looked at her and said, "You're a slut."

Amy floored him with her response. "No, dady, I'm a whore. I get paid to fuck and suck big fat black cocks."

Brad was disgusted and defeated. He turned and walked away, saying nothing.

A few months later, she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy black baby girl.

Sami was happy. She would never have thought that the day would come that she would be controlling the biggest bully she had ever known.

She knew it was true; there was a slut inside of every bitch, just waiting to be brought out. Then, realizing that the step from slut to whore was a short, slippery step.

She loved her whore. She liked cock, but cunts were easier to control.

12