Betrayal Pt. 02

Story Info
Estranged wife becomes a sex crazed cock sucking slut.
12.2k words
4.06
12.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers

I recommend reading 'Betrayal - Part One' first

***

I saw the text, the judge had called an emergency meeting in chambers. Not a good sign. I called my team lead Miranda, who had covered for me. She answered right away.

'Here is the scoop. One of our defendants co-horts tampered with a witness and a jury member. The judge is calling a mistrial. New trial date to be determined.'

'Well, that sucks. We were in a good position to win, we didn't need the help. What does our defendant say?'

'Of course she said she had nothing to do with it. I don't believe her. She is devious.'

'I agree, stupid people, now we have to go through this all over again.' I said.

'Yeah, but now you have a week off!'

'Your right. I need the time off after last night.'

'Are you OK? Even before the mistrial news, this morning you seemed kind of down and out.'

'I am good. I can work on the divorce now. I was thinking of using my college roommate Rebecca.'

'Good choice, she is kick ass. And so beautiful.'

Miranda likes women.

'Thanks for the update, I will stay in touch this week. Thanks for handling the meeting for me.'

'No problem. Hope you get better. Bye.'

Am I that obvious? For someone known for ice in her veins, I am melting.

***

I called Becky. I explained the situation.

'Of course, I will represent you, Laura. Let's meet for drinks in a couple of hours and talk some more.'

'That sounds good, how about the Ivy? Maybe we will see some movie stars,' I suggested.

'Yes! Last week I saw posts that Demi Moore and Jennifer Aniston were there, two of my favorites. So it works for me, see you there.'

She was partial to good looking women - no change there.

The Ivy might be a mistake, it is the defendants favorite place to eat and drink, mostly drink. I will be cordial if she is there.

***

I Ubered. I arrived a little late. It was a bright, sunny, pleasant LA day. Becky had a table for us outside. I saw her wave and headed her way. She stood, ready to greet me. Gosh she looks good, no she looks great. It was like looking in a mirror.

People thought we were identical twins. When naked in our dorm room, we would stand in front of the mirror and take selfies, the nipples of our breasts touching. Mirror image. My favorite pose.

I wonder if she still has those pictures. They would be fun to see especially seeing her naked again. That was another world. A world where she helped me get through my rape and the trial. We were best of friends turned lovers. She was so good at oral sex, something I will never forget, something I was good at but with men.

We graduated, attended different law schools and drifted apart. I saw her last year at a legal convention, one with Robert in tow. I thought of going to her room one night but couldn't get up my resolve to do so. I told myself it was just to talk but I was kidding myself about that.

I needed to feel her embrace. Maybe I chose her not so much because she was one of the best Family law attorney's in LA, but it gave me an opportunity to be with her, at least to just talk. I hope she can be stable ground for me as my world is spinning around me way too fast.

***

We ordered a bottle of wine, our favorite chardonnay. While we waited, we scanned the al fresco dining area looking for movie stars.

'Look! There is Thomas Rhett! I love his music. He has a concert tonight. I have tickets, my date backed out due to a family emergency. Would you join me?' Becky asked.

I had to think. Really, there was no reason not to. We could continue to talk about the case and maybe after... maybe more than just embrace. No, I can't complicate things anymore than they already are.

'Sure, I would love to do that. When we are done I will Uber to the condo and change.'

'Can I suggest you come home with me? I would say both of us are still the same size as back in college. We could play dress up Barbie!'

Dress up Barbie was our lead in to sex. We would remove the others clothing. Then choose what they would wear for the night of bar hopping, but first off to bed for sex. Then we dressed each other, usually identical outfits. Was she suggesting that? It sounded tempting.

She must have read my confusion. She knew why.

'We don't have to go to bed. Only if you want to. Your decision.'

'Becky, I don't know. This has been such a tumultuous weekend, I just don't know.'

'No problem. Sorry for being so forward. You know I love you. I will always love you.'

She touched my hand and smiled. Her eyes went wide open.

'Oh my god, its them!'

I turned to look. A pretty attractive couple. The guy is a Tom Selleck look-alike. The gal, well she looked like Elvira!

'I don't know them.' I said.

'They are the married owners of one of the upcoming production companies. Already have a showcase of Oscar's. Best picture, best actress, best director for one film that grossed a billion! And he is the father of Tara Wilson's baby.'

'Now there is a name I know. I love Tara, she was great in Cicero and A Different Kind of Love Story. Loved her appearance on the Stephen Colbert Show, so sassy.'

'Tara lives with them. Crazy huh? Well here is something crazier. Lane is a shemale! Or is it better said that he is a shemale. Anyway, a little birdie told me she or he has a huge cock. Fancy that! Not that I am interested in that sort of thing like someone I know.'

She winked at me.

'You got me. He, she, he-she, I don't know.'

I ignored the big cock comment even though she was right.

'Here they come. Real quick. They are getting divorced. No contest. I am her attorney. They adopted a kid. She caught him fucking Tara. She actually likes women better than men.'

'Wow! That's a summary I will not forget.

'Here they are.'

'Lane, fancy meeting you here!' Becky hugged Lane.

'Mike, nice meeting you.' They shook hands.

'And who is this beautiful lady?' Lane asked.

I stood up and offered my hand to her. She hugged me instead. I was a little taken back. Her big tits smashing up against mine. My nipples still a little tender from Greg tugging on them.

'Hi, I am Laura.' I managed to squeeze out during the strong hug.

Mike shook my hand after the Lane hug. 'Nice to meet you Laura.'

'We are waiting on our director for a lunch meeting. Can we join you for a drink until he shows?' Lane asked.

Becky said yes. I nodded yes. This should be pretty fucking interesting. I never knew a shemale, so I never had a shemale cock. I thought is that all I think about?

I sat down, I had an urge to check out Lane's cock. She was wearing extremely tight sexy white jeans. I saw a hint of a bulge. She must keep it under control somehow.

Mike pulled the chair out for Lane. So sweet for a man getting divorced and having drinks with his wife's attorney. Mike sat across from me.

Becky said, 'Absolutely no divorce talk!'

They both nodded.

Lane reached out and took my hand, she was also rubbing her foot against mine. What the fuck is going on here?

Lane asked, 'So is this a date? You are an extremely attractive couple. Please Mike, no drooling.'

He laughed out loud, a little forced. Becky told me later he was quite the ladies man. Had another baby with a former employee Lindsey.

Lindsey and baby were living with Mike and Lane before they were married. Lindsey caught Lane with her dick in Mike' ass. Lindsey left right after that.

Becky said, 'No, we are college roomies out for a drink. Just catching up on years of being apart.'

I added, 'Becky is going to handle my divorce. Sorry, I broke the rule.'

I didn't need to share the divorce, but I felt compelled for some bizarre reason to tell Lane and I guess Mike, I would be free of the bonds of matrimony just like them.

Lane asked, 'So what keeps you busy during day Laura?'

Still holding my hand, now caressing it. It had an arousing effect on me.

'I am a criminal defense attorney. Defend mostly females unjustly accused of criminal actions.'

'Wow, I am impressed with you.'

She kept holding my hand, now gazing into my eyes with a discreet, sexy smile then lifted up an eye brow. More arousal. I could feel Becky's eyes locked on us. Maybe a little jealousy?

Mike jumped in.

'I have an idea Laura. Could you meet with Lane and I to brainstorm ideas for a production project? Maybe tomorrow?'

'We would brainstorm ideas based on juicy cases you defended. We need to fill our pipeline with more projects. Could you do that? We would even pay you for your time. What is your billing rate?'

'Well for the trial that just ended, $2,500/hour.'

'Sound like a deal to me. Lane your thoughts?'

'I would love to spend time with Laura even if I have to pay her.'

She kept stroking my fucking hand, she moved her foot up my leg to my thigh. I thought about spreading my legs for her.

'Good. How about dinner at our place?'

'Sure. I can....'

Finally releasing my hand, Lane reached into her little Gucci purse and pulled out an iPhone with a diamond encrusted cover. She looked at it to unlock and handed it to me.

'Please add a contact with all your information. I will send you a meeting invite with directions. I will also send our company info so that you can bill us.'

I added it and handed the phone to her. She gripped it but did not pull away my hand holding the other end. Another deep gaze into my eyes. This has to stop, I can't believe I am getting turned on by a shemale right in front of Becky at the Ivy! My world just took another spin.

'Thank you Laura, I look forward to being with you.'

I am getting hot. It came on so quickly. She is so intriguing, so different and has something I really like.

Mike said, 'Lane, Steven is here. Looks like he wants to eat inside. He doesn't look happy. Laura, we might really need your ideas.'

She and Mike stood to go.

'Let's do our hugs,' Lane said.

Lane walked around to hug Becky, she then turned to me and reached out to pull me in. She whispered in my ear, 'I am so turned on by you. I will make sure Mike doesn't make the meeting.' Then a kiss on the cheek and separation.

I looked. The bulge was bigger. So it was mutual. This is crazy. Could she tell I was aroused too?

'Laura, you can hug Mike, he likes big tits up against his chest.'

'Stop it Lane!'

'Well you do!'

Arguing like an old married couple.

Mike gave me a nice polite hug.

'Mike, not a good idea to hug Becky, but do it anyway.'

Mike gave her a polite hug. He whispered something in her ear.

***

Becky and I just looked at each other like we just witnessed a car wreck or something.

'That was stranger, than strange. She came onto to you right in front of her husband.' Becky said excitedly.

'She was also playing footsie with me.'

'Suddenly, I have a bad feeling about representing her.'

And I have a bad feeling about being left alone with her.

'What did she say to you?' Becky asked.

I flat out lied, I don't no why but I did, 'She said she looked forward to the meeting tomorrow and the ideas we can generate.'

Why am I lying to my best friend! I am not being myself.

'Well that's better than Mike. He said after the divorce is final, he would like to get together. He is in for a surprise.'

'Was that THE Steven they were meeting with?'

'Yes! He directed several of their productions, scoring an Oscar for A Different Kind of Love Story.'

'Wow, no wonder they are successful.'

Becky didn't respond. She held my hand and looked into me eyes. She really did love me.

'Are you still thinking about dress up Barbie?'

'Yes, I mean no. Let's do it.'

'What tipped you over?'

'You, I... I... I love you.'

She leaned across the table and kissed me.

'Let's play Barbie.' she said gently.

***

The wheels hitting the runway woke me. Thank goodness I had my two pilots to handle the 9 hour flight. I was able to sleep, I needed it. I informed my irate customer I had to leave. He was not happy until I empowered my CEO to make him happy in anyway he could - within reason. That gave him a big smile. I knew my CEO would cave in but so what. I was worried about Laura and had to meet with her in LA ASAP. She wouldn't return my calls, she can't refuse talking to me if I am right in front of her.

As we taxied to the private section of the airport, my phone rang. Caller ID 'Mount Sinai Hospital.' I knew they were one of our customers, but why would they call me direct?

'Hello. This is Jamie.'

'Hold for a moment sir.'

In a minute someone came on the line. The voice was weak. it sounded like Uncle Robert.

'Jamie, please come to the hospital. I had a heart attack. The doctors want to talk to my family. Laura is not answering her phone. Can you fly to LA?'

'Uncle Robert, I am in LA, just landed. I will be there... hold on... my maps app is estimating an hour.'

'Hurry Robert, I need your help. I know Laura is not happy with me. Your are my only family who will help me. The doctor requested to talk to family, I am giving him the phone.'

'Jamie?'

'Yes.'

'This is Doctor Willard, I am your Uncle's cardiologist. I lead the care team for him. We have Robert stabilized but we have to decide on the next steps. I really need a family member to work with us. He fades in and out of cognitive capabilities. We will keep trying his wife, but we need a backup plan. When can you get here? It is important we agree on the plan quickly. There is not a lot of time we have to work with.'

'Be there in an hour, call me if you need to talk to me before then.'

'Will do, thanks for helping.' He hung up.

Is Robert in such bad shape that they are going to ask permission to pull the plug? Does he have a do not resuscitate order, if so who has it? Laura? Maybe? Or the firm?

I tried Laura again, right to VM. She had changed her voice mail greeting to 'Fuck you, I don't want to talk. Figure it out asshole.' Aimed at me, but I can only imagine what the hospital caller thought about it.

Laura needed a divorce, we didn't... don't want Robert to... die.

I arrived at the hospital but had this sudden urge to turn around and leave, feeling like I don't want to be here. I don't want to make any decision about Robert by myself. My Dad, Robert's brother is in South Africa working a deal for me. He said I could conference him in if Laura doesn't show.

But that is not me. i can't leave. I can do this. I tried Laura again. This time I left a VM explaining Robert was at Mount Sinai ICU after a heart attack. The doctors needed family members to participate in deciding on the next steps. With tears in my eyes I added, 'I think he is dying, please call me or the hospital. Laura, please, please, please.'

I couldn't stop crying. My world was crumbling. This was so unlike me.

***

'Nice ride Becky. What model?'

'It is a 2023 Taycan Turbo S.'

'Hundred grand?'

'Closer to two.'

'Family law pays well.'

I snuggled up to her, holding her arm, nuzzling her neck at a stoplight. The next stoplight, she put the car in park and kissed me.

'I love you Laura.'

Light changed thank god. I don't have to say it again. I don't know why I said that in the first place. It was close to the truth.

We arrived at her place, a gated, security staffed entrance.. The guard waved us in. We pulled into the driveway.

She came around to open my door. I was looking at my phone which has lit up with notifications.

'The assailant is calling me from the hospital. Jamie has called way too many times. Last one he left a voice mail.

'Jamie?' Becky asked.

Shit, how do I explain Jamie? Keep it simple.

'Robert's nephew. He is a successful business owner. He is dealing with an employee situation that I am giving him legal advice. I am going to mute my phone while we play Barbie.'

'Thank you!' Becky said.

Her home was amazing! She bought it from a billion dollar tech entrepreneur. She said he insisted that the whole sales dance be captured on the popular TV series Million Dollar Listing. The real estate agent convinced her to buy the Porsche. He had one but he said it was his second car.

The master bedroom was striking. The Pacific ocean right there visible through the open doors with a patio right outside. A hot tub on the patio next to an infinity pool. A spacious living area adjacent. The chiffon curtains outlining the sliding doors billowing in and out with the ocean breeze.

'I am impressed. Family law pays way better than criminal defense.'

'Celebrity divorce cases. That is all I will say.'

'No wonder you didn't blink with my $2,500 an hour.. What are you billing?'

'Twice that at least. It varies by case, more or less based on ability to pay and complexity of the divorce.

'I need to switch to family law.'

'Please do, we can be partners!'

We were sitting on the couch gazing out to the Pacific. It was enticing. It was exciting. I could see myself living with Becky. She poured a couple of glasses of wine. I took a sip.

'Becky, that's is the best chardonnay I have ever tasted! '

'Thought you would like it. Far cry from college! Let's toast. To my best friend ever, someone I still love like no other. To a successful divorce and my best friend is free to start a new life with me.'

We clinked and drained the glass. Even though my phone was on mute, I set it to vibrate. It vibrated off the edge of the table and fell on the floor.

'Need to get that?' Becky asked.

'Naw. Let's resupply the wine.' I replied.

***

'Will you just fucking answer Laura!'

I screamed at the phone. My driver thought I was losing it, I am sure. No answer. She needs to decide on the Robert plan with doctors, not me. Please don't leave that to me Laura, please don't do that to me...

***

We finished another glass. I was feeling way too good. We embraced. We kissed. My arousal grew at lightning speed. I unbuttoned her blouse, pushing it open for access to her pink laced bra. I reached around to her back, unclasped her bra. I pulled it and her blouse off.

She placed her hands on my breasts. I got hotter when kissing so passionately. She opened my blouse and buried her face between my bra encumbered tits. I reached inside my blouse and unhooked my bra. Becky removed it and my blouse. We were now breast to breast.

Becky kissed my neck, all around it. I draped my arms around her neck enjoying every minute.

'Lets go to the bed, but first I need to show you something,' she whispered in my ear.

She took my hand and led me into the master bathroom. She opened the door to the closet. On the back of the door, a mirror.

'Oh my gosh. The mirror from our dorm room. That is so cool.'

We stood in front of the mirror, I was behind her. I kissed the back of her neck and reached around to caress her breasts. I nuzzled her ear. I slipped my hand down to undo the button and unzip her jeans. I pulled them down. Just her white silk panties left.

She turned and kissed me on the neck again, this time caressing my sore breasts. But I didn't care. She did the work to get my jeans off down to my black panties.

'Shall we?' Becky asked.

'Absolutely!'

We were going to take pictures.

Her phone had a kickstand. She set it on a shelf across from the mirror. The plan to use her watch to trigger the camera.

First pose, my favorite, face to face, our nipples touching.

'Picture in three seconds.' she said.

Both of our nipples were hard. It was exciting to experience that feeling again, nipple against nipple. Seeing it in the mirror enhanced it. Shutter sound.

'Ok, cheek to cheek. Lets video this for the panties drop. Three seconds to get ready.'

Back to back our panties meeting in the middle. She reached down first and slowly pulled them down right below the cheeks. My turn. We were cheek skin on skin now. She stopped the video. She setup to take a still of the pose. Shutter sound.

VCDC
VCDC
780 Followers