Betrayal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our panties still covered our pussies. The next pose, take turns kneeling, pulling down the panties, and dropping them to the floor. Then lick the pussy. Just like the old days.

I went first, it has been so long since I licked her pussy. And Becky was the last one I licked.. She videoed me.

Three seconds.

We angled a bit for a better capture. I kneeled close into her, my face inches from her panties. I slowly pulled them down all the way to floor. I spread her pussy lips. I started licking up and down inside the labia, moving all the way to her clit. At midpoint, I stuck my tongue all the way in, my face plastered against her pussy. Becky's ran her fingers through my hair.

'Laura, keep it up, no on second thought let's save that for the bed. Let me do you.' Becky said.

Video capture still rolling.

She is so good. When she licked my pussy, she moved rapidly up and down, her tongue spread wide licking a wider swath. But she went further. I could see the two fingers entering me. She focused on licking, then sucking on my clit taking me back to my college dorm memories. She remembered what turned me on.

She flipped her hand palm up and re-inserted the fingers. This time she curled them up to find my g-spot. She was there, oh my she was there. She played around, pulling out then back in hitting it time and again. I didn't want her to stop.

'Becky you are so fucking good at this. You know if you keep it up I will cum right here in the fucking bathroom.'

'I know, that is my plan.'

I never had an orgasm standing up. I was well on my way to my first.

She went back to more licking, I could feel the wetness, the finger fucking, the sucking on my clit. My whole body was tingling with anticipation.

She pulled back so that she could just pat my clit with her open hand. That was driving me crazy. Back to sucking my clit, finger fucking my pussy, reaching for my g-spot.

Again she patted my clit, I came suddenly. I reacted with something I never did before, I squirted, squirted a lot. It didn't faze her, she went back to licking and sucking my clit. I moved into a euphoric state, my mind bonded to her tongue and fingers. It happened, the waves of pleasure capturing my pussy again..

'Becky, Becky, I am cumming again.'

She didn't let up,

'Oh my god, oh my god I can't stand it.'

My knees went weak, I held onto her head as she stayed cemented to my pussy.

More waves of pleasure rolling through my body, I grabbed my tits. My head rolled back and forth. I never experienced this before. I don't want this to end.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. Becky.'

'Lets go to the bed and continue this.'

'Thank you, I am about to fall over.'

She stopped the video.

She was even better than our college days. What a night to come.

As we approached the bed, my phone vibrated right off the bedroom table where I placed it to take pictures in bed. Becky picked it up as I laid down on the bed, my legs spread, waiting for Becky.

'Sorry, I saw the notification on the lock screen. A text. I think you need to look at it.'

She handed me the phone.

The text from Jamie. The abbreviated message in the notification banner read '911, fucking emergency, call'

I opened the app, Full message:

'911, fucking emergency, call. Robert had a heart attack. Call me or hospital ASAP.'

I dropped the phone like it was burning my hand. I ignored Jamie's calls and the hospital all afternoon.

I picked it up. I had 20 voice mails. Half from Jamie, half from the hospital. I read the transcripts. Hospital just an urging to call. They heard my voice mail message aimed at Jamie! Oh no!

Jamie's first five voice mails were kind of I'm here, let's talk. Last five all about Robert. He was there with him because the hospital could not reach me. He flew to LA to see me I bet.

And what was I doing? Squirting on Becky.

I am so fucked up. So sex crazed.

I stepped out of the bedroom. Naked. My pussy wet, my clit still engorged, my nipples still hard.

I called the hospital. I needed info before I called Jamie. They connected me to the lead of Robert's care team.

'Your husband had a heart attack, he is doing OK, but we just now put him on a respirator. He is not stable. I am worried he might have another event. Not saying he will. Given his condition is not stable, we need to talk about options. Does he have a do not resuscitate order?'

I was stunned. He wouldn't ask that if one of the options was to pull the plug.

'He does, do not resuscitate.'

'OK. When will you get here? His nephew is here. I prefer that you make the decisions.'

'I will get there as soon as i can. Not sure when depending on traffic.'

'Understood. I will call if I need a quick decision.'

Oh no, oh no I wanted a divorce. I don't want Robert to... to die!

I lost it, blubbering with tears pouring down my cheeks down to my breasts. Becky heard. she joined me. I told her the news. She embraced me, nuzzled my face.

'I will take you there. I will stay if you want me to.'

'I don't know Becky. I need to call Jamie.'

'Yes, please do. I will give you privacy.'

She walked back to the bedroom.

I took a deep breath and called Jamie. I took control.

'I am heading to the hospital. See you there.' I hung up.

He called right back, I sent it to voice mail. I went to the bathroom to clean up my wet pussy. Becky and I dressed. This was the last action in playing Barbie. Different this time, same clothes for me.

I read the voice mail. Pretty simple and right on, a question I am trying to answer too.

'What's wrong with you?'

***.

'Becky, I will call you.'

I kissed her, got out of the car and headed into Mount Sinai.

Jamie met me in the hall outside Robert's room.

'Well it is about fucking time. I don't care if you don't want to talk to me, but at least listen to my fucking urgent voice mails. And the fucking hospital calls. Can you imagine the caller listening to your voice mail message?'

'Jesus, where were you and what were you doing to ignore all the calls?'

'I was... I was.'

I was going to tell the truth.

'I was with my divorce attorney.'

'And who is that?'

'Rebecca LaVerne.'

'Your college roommate you told me about? Were you fucking...you know what, I don't care who you were with and what you were doing. We need to deal with Robert. Now.'

He was thoroughly disgusted with me. I don't blame. I was disgusted in me.

I heard over the intercom 'Code Blue, Code Blue.' I knew the meaning, another patient in dire trouble.

Wrong. Jamie and I were knocked over by the flood of nurses and doctors heading into Robert's room bringing with them equipment. A lot of equipment. Code blue.

It all looked ominous.

A concerned looking doctor stopped when he saw Jamie and I. He looked at me.

'Are you Robert's wife that I spoke to on the phone?'

'Yes.'

'Our monitoring system detected an anomaly in his heart, a precursor to a heart attack. Soon after though, he flatlined, excuse me, no heart beat. That is why my team is here. We will try to start his heart, if not successful we will not, according to the DNR, attempt anything else.'

He left us and entered Robert's room. I could see the paddles on his chest, Robert's body jumped up in response. Again, then again, then again. They stopped. Someone opened the door.

I could hear talking then someone said, 'I have time of death as 6:34 PM Pacific.'

What did he just say? I didn't want to process it.

The team started clearing the room. Walking past Jamie and I, placing their hands on us. One of the them said 'We did all we could.'

I started screaming, pounding Jamie's chest,

'No, he didn't say that, this is nightmare. No it can't be, Robert can't be dead.'

The doctor was looking in the room. He called his team back in. They rushed back and stayed. He came back out.

'I have only seen this once before, back from the dead. He is moving, his vitals returning to normal. The team will stay with him to see if they remain normal. We will run some tests to check for... damage.'

'But.. good sign, not only was he moving, he called out, 'Laura, Laura, I love you. Please don't divorce me.'

I fainted. I fucking fainted.

***

I woke up hooked to a monitor. I looked at the screen displaying my blood pressure and heart rate, wires attached to my chest. Jamie was sitting next to me.

He stood up and took my hand.

'Laura, you fainted and didn't come out of it right away. The doctor insisted you get examined. Oh, here comes a doctor.'

It was a different doctor, an emergency department physician. Right on his name plate - Dr. Welby.

'We will be letting you go soon. You appear to have stabilized, everything looks normal. Your blood pressure back in the normal range. You were lucky. I was told that your husband managed to catch your head before it banged on the hard floor. With one arm he picked you upright and held you. You were still out. Looks like you have strong one for your husband.'

'He is not my husband. He is the nephew of my deceased...'

I was losing it again, I am not going to cry in front of this man. I heard a warning, my blood pressure was skyrocketing, my heart rating peaking. I composed myself.

'scratch that, husband. We were outside the room watching the Code Blue team work, then we got the bad news, then the good news.'

'Sorry, I just assumed you two were married and Robert... Robert was the father to one of you.'

'I better leave. I have to get your paperwork for discharge.'

He left.

I noticed Jamie was still holding my hand. I pulled it away.

'I have to leave in a couple of minutes.' he said.

'Why are you going to leave me alone. I need... never mind. Get out of my sight. Don't come back, I will deal with this by myself.'

'I figured it out.' Jamie said calmly.

'What did you figure out asshole?' I said with a snotty tone.

'Why you are mad at me. I am going to fix it. '

'On my flight back it dawned on me that I am an asshole. I don't know why I reacted the way I did. He sexually assaulted you and I was not supporting you. I hate myself for doing that. That just not me. My HR person Julie is on the way. She and I will meet with Greg to terminate him.'

'I love you Laura.'

He had tears rolling down his cheeks. It made me want to cry. Shit, I never cry and now anyone I talk to I want to cry. I started crying.

'I will respect your wishes and not come back to you. I will go back to Robert's room and try to get an update. I would prefer we did it together, but I understand.'

'Julie is here. Gotta go.'

He stood up and started walking to the door.

'Stop!' I yelled at him.

He turned around and walked back. He stood next to the bed, with his arms folded.

I told him, 'You hurt me. You hurt me real bad. No one can hurt somebody more than then someone they love.'

At first, it didn't register with him. He had a puzzled face.

'Do I need to write it out in big block letters? I love you Jamie.'

A big smile raced across his face. I held out my arms. He almost fell on top of me as we hugged. Something got dislodged, the monitoring alarms were going off. He moved up so that we could kiss.

'I love you Laura, I love you Laura. Please forgive me.'

'I love you Jamie. I have never loved someone as much as I love you. I forgive you.'

We began kissing passionately. I know he was getting aroused. I was not too far behind him. Someone entered the room.

'We were receiving alerts that you were in distress. Looks like false alarms. You have been discharged, so let me take off the monitoring and you two can get back to... never mind.'

He had to open my hospital gown baring my breasts to remove the wires. Jamie went wide eyed, I could see his complete package in semi-erect mode. My breasts supercharged his desire for me.

Monitoring wires off, the nurse wheeled the monitors away, walked to the door. Before exiting, he pulled the shades down on the windows and door.

'Let me see it!' I ordered.

'Laura, we are a hospital, do we really want to do it here.'

'Yes, come closer.'

I opened my gown and took it off.

I unbuckled him, unsnapped the clasp, pulled the zipper down dropping his pants to floor. His package fully occupying his white briefs. Down came the briefs. His erection freed.

'Kick those off and lay on the bed.'

'I can't believe we are doing this,' Jamie said.

In a flash, I was between his legs. I pushed them apart for better access.

'I missed you and your cock Jamie.'

I took hold of the the hard base of the shaft. I rubbed the head all over my face, patting it on one cheek then the other. I kissed the head, then rolled my tongue around it eventually wrapping my lips around it while I stroked the shaft.

I placed the bottom of the head up against the back of my teeth while licking the underside and moving just a little, up and down.

'Wow, that is new.'

I stopped, 'Do you like it or should I stop?'

'Love it, keep going. I am never going to forget this room.'

I moved on the bed sideways to allow me to wrap my lips around the side of his shaft, applying as much saliva as I could muster. When satisfied, I moved back between his legs.

Lips wrapped around the head, up and down sucking motion never leaving the head. Shaft in hand, swirling, stroking motion up and down the shaft. Repeat, repeat for a couple of minutes.

'Yes, yes, just like that. Oh god, oh Laura.'

He shot his first stream so hard, it made its way to my throat. I stayed with him, letting the cum accumulate in my mouth. He was enjoying it, his head rolling back and forth, his hands pulling the sheets up from the bed. His pelvis thrusting his cock deeper in my mouth.

Finally his orgasm ended.

I opened my mouth to show him his cum. He should be proud, it was a huge load, one of the biggest I handled.

'Your mouth is all white!'

I closed, swallowed and opened.

'Now you see it, now you don't. Don't you like my magic?'

'Come here my magician.'

I climbed onto of him, laying on his wet cock wedged between my pussy lips. I inched my pelvis up, reached down and inserted his still hard cock into me. it felt so good.

His phone rang.

'Fuck, I forgot about Julie. It has to be her.'

I dismounted to get his phone from the pants laying on the floor. I handed it to him. Quite the sight, cock standing straight up. I got the feeling I was done for the moment though.

'Sorry, had to wrap up some things with Laura. I will meet you at his room. Bye.'

'Sure, leave a girl unsatisfied. You men are all alike.'

We both laughed.

'Believe me, I would rather be inside you then firing Greg. You never know how people will react.'

'Need me there to help?' I said with an impish smile.

'Yeah, I am sure he would love to see you again.'

Jamie got off the bed. I sat on the edge admiring his erection. He began pulling on his briefs. I stopped him. I stood in front of him to kiss, while I caressed his balls.

'Laura, I got to go.'

'Then go! I will meet you at Robert's room. Men! No sex drive.'

He turned away from me. He has such a sweet ass. I am glad we are getting back together. When finished dressing he gave me a quick kiss and left.

I finished dressing and was about to leave the room when my phone rang. It was Lane.

'Hi Laura, just confirming our meeting tomorrow and letting you know it will be just you and I. So are you still good?'

I was thinking it through. I really want to go. It is a way to test my discipline and self control. Plus, I said I was going to help. Should be fun brainstorming ideas. I had a few good ones in mind. I wonder if they make the movie based on my idea, will I be in the credits?

Should I give her all the details and hedge, or just say yes and make it happen. I was tingling with excitement at the thought of being alone with her. I really would like to see her dick.

Just look at it that's all my bad voice said.

Yeah right said my good voice.

'Laura, are you there?'

'Yes, sorry. I have friend in the hospital. I might need to be there tomorrow. I will have an update in a couple of hours. Can I let you know? It is for dinner right? 7 PM? Probably will work.'

How big is she, how big is the head? Will she want to do anal as that is what she is limited to with Mike. Stop it!! It is a business meeting.

'Yes, all that is fine. if you can make it, no need to dress up for me, clothes not needed for the entire meeting.'

Wow, I can do that.

'Great, I will call you with an update.'

'Laura, just remember, I like you. You really turn me on.'

'I like you too Lane.'

What the fuck am I saying?

'Talk to you soon,' she said and hung up.

I need to make this happen. Get it out of my system before I settle down with Jamie. What am I going to tell Becky too? What the hell am I doing?

I took a close look at the invite. It is in the same condo building as mine! Yes! I know where I am sleeping during the day.

***

I looked in on Robert, he was sleeping. His monitors looked normal to me, but what do I know?

I sat next to Robert. He looks old. He looks like my father. Never thought of him that way. When you get a second opinion, it affects your opinion.

Becky calling.

'Becky, here is the latest. I won't bore you with all the details (like giving Jamie a blowjob in a hospital bed) so here is the brief. Robert had a second heart attack, he flatlined but came back and all his vitals are now normal. I am waiting for the doctor to give Jamie and I an update. He might need bypass surgery, but it is just a guess.'

'That is a lot Laura. Are you OK?'

I bypassed my ED stay.

'I am good, Jamie has been a help to lift my spirits.'

So true!!

'Have you slept at all?'

'No. Once we get an update on Robert, maybe I can do that.'

'You can come to my place.'

'Becky, there is no way I would sleep girl!'

'You are right, but we have unfinished... business.'

'Here comes Jamie, I have to go.'

I met him out in the hall.

'How did it go?'

'It is done. Terminated because we eliminated his job.'

'What? Not for conduct violations?'

"So you know how this works. He has not been charged. The police have your statements. His are 180 different. I needed to can him. Job elimination is the tool. My North America CEO has talked to me about consolidating sales forces. Now she has an open highway to do so.'

'Yes, yes, that makes sense. I should know better.'

'Good now? Let's go see the doctor.'

***

The doctor did not pull punches.

'I will perform a quadruple bypass. It is scheduled for 8 AM tomorrow. Any questions?'

Where is your fucking bedside manner comes to mind.

'I thought we were going to discuss options?' I asked.

'Option one - quadruple bypass, option two - wait for a heart donor, option three - do nothing and wait for the next heart attack. I thought option one made the most sens for your father.'

I kept my mouth shut, it didn't matter that he thought Robert was my father.

'How many have you done?'

'Sad to say over a thousand.'

'Success rate?'

'100% successful surgeries. most patients who abide by dietary and exercise extend their lives about 20 years. For your dad, that would extend him out to the expected life expectancy for males, over 85.'

I looked at Jamie, he nodded.

'We will keep him sedated and under monitoring. The is nothing for you to do until 7 AM tomorrow. Forms to fill out. Visit with him before surgery. He will have long day in surgery and recovery so both of you should go home and rest would be my recommendation. If something happens overnight, we will contact you.'

We looked at each other and nodded.

'Thank you Doctor. Sorry for all the questions.'

'Most people never ask those questions.'

***

'Laura, we need to get some rest.' Jamie said.

'Lets go to the condo. it is closer to the hospital than our place up in the hills.'