Betrayal Pt. 03

Story Info
Stepmom and son have something in common.
7.8k words
4.2
9.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
760 Followers

It was a sad day. Even though Robert and I had a falling out, I still care for him. When Jamie told me that his heart surgery had been moved up, I opted to return to Lane's condo for more of her.

My mistake.

While lying in bed, between her legs, her cock in my mouth, something told me to leave and go to the hospital. It was an eerie feeling. A premonition.

I backed off of Lane's hard cock, precum leaking out of the head, my saliva sliding down the length of her thick, shemale cock.

'Lane, I have to go to the hospital. Robert is in surgery, I should be there.'

She gave me a quizzical look, like OK... then she turned serious.

'Go. You can come back here anytime. You are always welcome.'

I laid down next to her, hugged and gave her a kiss.

'Thank you for understanding.'

I knew I would never return because this is not me.

I picked up my clothes, quickly dressed and went back to the condo to get a clean blouse, throwing the cum stained one in the dirty clothes basket.

Dirty, yes dirty, sure describes my behavior these last few days.

***

I went straight to the surgery waiting room. I heard sobbing as I approached it. I stood in the doorway. Jamie was bent over. He was sobbing, his hands on his face.

Someone I didn't know, sat next to him, consoling him.

'Jamie, there was nothing else we could do. He had the hospital's best heart surgery team, Dad fought hard, but he lost the battle. He is in a better place now,' the stranger said.

Jamie replied, 'I could have had the best in the US, but I opted not to fly them in, it's my fault he died. My inaction killed him.'

'You don't know that. It might not have mattered. The doctor said his heart was so weak the surgery had a low probability for success,' again the stranger.

Jamie said, 'Can you believe his last words in the post-op? Knowing he was dying. 'Laura, Laura where are you? I need to say good-bye. I love you so.'

'He told me how much he loved her, that he was so sorry for driving her away.'

Jamie continued on.

'last night, I told her that the surgery had moved up. But the slut decided to go back to her new lover. I have no use for her, so disgusting.'

I broke out in tears. Robert is dead. His last words were for me. I was sucking a shemale cock instead of being by my husband's bedside.

I ran down the hall to get away from the reality of who I am.

I don't know who that person is, but he called Robert 'Dad'. Robert didn't have any kids with his first two wives, let alone me. That guy seemed so kind and gentle. He seemed to be handling Robert's death well. I am sure I will meet him at some point.

***

I stepped up and made all the funeral arrangements with the help of Julie my trusted assistant. In his will, Robert requested cremation. It occurred within a two days. I was there. I cried.

I organized the remembrance event of Robert's life -- the location, decorations, video of his life and speakers at the event. I opted not to speak. Jim of all people insisted on speaking, his jaw fully recovered from our interaction.

How could I deny him, Jim was one of Robert's best friends, a drinking buddy, a hunting partner, a confidant.

Robert's brother, Jamie's father, had the funniest stories about their childhood. There were several laugh out loud stories which were cathartic for me.

His brother didn't know I was fucking his son, that we had plans to get married after a divorce from Robert. But, all that fell apart before we would divorce.

Jamie had the best speech. He talked about Robert and his positive influence on him as he grew up.

Robert helped him get into the best schools and funded his first startup. Jamie spoke of his not so good interaction with the first two wives. Kind of bold of Jamie given both ex-wives were in attendance.

Not a word about wife three, me, and how he had been fucking her. Some things best left unsaid.

I finally met the man who was consoling Jamie. He sought me out.

'Hi, I am Renaldo.'

He was quite handsome. Standing about 6 foot 3, black hair and alluring green eyes. He exuded athleticism. Not muscular, but a trim, hard body.

'Laura, I need to share with you who I am. May I be blunt?'

'Yes of course Renaldo.'

'I am Robert's son, his illegitimate son. Jamie told me you were not aware of me.'

Illegitimate son, hmmm, I wonder which wife. Number one was a go getter like me who helped him build the practice until 'she traded up' as Robert described it to me -- traded up to a multi-billionaire.

Number two was the true trophy wife, gorgeous, good in bed, but couldn't count to ten.

Gauging Renaldo's age, I would guess number one. It doesn't matter at this point. Was I his stepmother?

'True, I was not aware of you Renaldo. May I ask you to tell me about yourself. If you don't mind.'

So much to learn, I throttled back by attorney questioning urges even though I had a bunch of questions.

'Where do I start?' Renaldo asked.

I love his Italian accent. I need to help him.

'Your Mom?'

'Oh yes, Mama. Francesca. She was bella, sorry beautiful. She met Dad at a football match, oh sorry, soccer game. They got together, I think those are the right words for one night. Mama gave birth to me 9 months later.'

'Dad visited us when he could. He helped us with money until Mama's art studio made money. He helped her a lot with that. Mama insisted on paying him back. He would take her money, but later I found out it was put in a trust fund.'

'Mama passed away last year with cancer. Dad came to arrange the funeral. He told me about the trust fund which was now worth millions due to his management of the fund.'

'Renaldo, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Obviously I didn't know about her. If I did I would have attended, honestly I would have.'

He broke out crying.

'Now I am an orphan, no parents. I can't believe that in one year they are both gone. I loved them so much.'

I felt like I should hug him. I felt like crying. I hesitated. He lunged forward to hug me, crying on my shoulder.

Speaking into my shoulder he said.

'Dad spoke so highly of you. He planned to introduce us next month. He said you would be a great stepmama. Someone who could help me. Someone who would love me like her own son.'

'I still can be that person Renaldo. I can, I know I can.'

I hugged him tight. I can do this. I owe it to Robert who at the end, I treated like shit.

'Can I call you Mom?'

'Yes of course Renaldo.'

He kissed me on the cheek.

'Thank you Mom.'

We broke the embrace. I needed to move him to another subject.

'And you? What keeps you busy?'

He lit up with excitement.

'I am a professional football player. I play for Liverpool in the Premier League.'

Holy shit, I thought I recognized his face! He was on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I saw the cover in my dentist waiting room. I don't normally read SI but he was so handsome, so sexy on the cover photo, I read his story. He is a superstar in England who was rumored to be coming to America if the deal was right or to another Premier team.

'Dad introduced me to Jamie. Jamie was looking into being a football, excuse me soccer team owner in England.'

So that was Jamie's soccer interest. An interest that benefited Georgios and his team. He built an indoor practice facility, funded, uniforms, travel and who knows what else for Georgios's club team, just like an owner.

That's one thing I love about Jamie. So generous. Too bad, he is lost to me forever.

'Wow! Renaldo, I saw you on the cover of Sports Illustrated. You are a celebrity.'

'Yes, yes, Mom. My Liverpool team owner made me do that interview. I am so embarrassed.'

'Don't be. So does Jamie have a team lined up for purchase?'

'Yes, he already has one, he is part owner of your team.'

'Renaldo, what did you just say?'

'Your team, he is part owner of your team. Didn't Dad leave you all his assets?'

'He did, but... but I haven't looked over all that.'

Some attorney I am. So off of my game. But now I am back.

'You own 51%, Jamie has 40%, 9% is in my trust fund. I just signed a contract to play for your team. I guess my team as well.'

'I guess I should know... what team do I own?'

'Manchester United. Liverpool is not very happy with me right now. Big competitors. Right now, we are ten points behind them. We will catch them.'

'I bet. So is Jamie active in the team affairs?'

'Laura... uh Mom... you know Jamie. He is right in the middle of things. Dad left all the decisions up to him. Dad was the silent partner.'

Great, not so great. I was ready to totally break all ties with him after the funeral. Now I will have to interact with him.

'Where do you live now?'

He needs to stop me, or I will keep up my line of questioning.

'In Rome with my sister.'

I went wide eyed. Another one of Robert's kids? Renaldo picked up on it.

'No, no, she is not Robert's. She is my half-sister. We have a special relationship.'

Uh-oh, after last week's all out wild sex binge, my mind was in the gutter. Were they...

'She is my agent.'

'What! You are kidding.'

'No, not kidding. She is much older than me, a good ten years older. She is an agent for many football players. She is quite successful. Let me show you a picture.'

He pulled a picture out of his wallet. It was the two of them. She was gorgeous! Long lustrous black hair, green eyes that seemed to sparkle. Dressed in a business suit with a white silk blouse with collar. She looked the part of an agent, a vivacious and successful agent.

I bet Jamie negotiated the contract with her and probably bedded her down in the process. They would make quite the couple.

'Did Jamie negotiate with her?'

'Oh no, he hired a third party to make sure it was... how you Americans say... an arm's length deal.'

'She is a tough negotiator. My new contract breaks the record for most money paid to a European footballer.'

'I am really proud of Mia. You and her are my only family.'

Out of the corner of my eye, I sighted Jamie approaching. I had to get out of there. I started to leave, promising Renaldo we would get together later, my excuse, I needed to speak with the other attendees.

As I walked away, Jamie trotted up to me.

'Laura,' he nodded at me.

'Jamie,' I said coldly.

He placed his hands on the top and bottom of mine, gently holding them.

'Laura, I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.'

He said it in such a calm, soothing, meaningful way it struck a weak spot.

I hadn't grieved, no crying, no crazy thoughts. I was holding it together until now.

I burst out crying and moaning and saying things from my heart.

'I treated him horribly. He treated me so well. I can't believe he is gone. Gone because of me. I wasn't there for his last word -- words about me. I can't stand myself anymore.'

I broke free and started running away, crying hysterically, people trying to stop me, console me. Someone came up from behind to stop me.

'Mom, Mom, it is OK, let it out.'

I turned towards him and buried my face in his chest drenching his shirt with tears. He held me tight and gently patted my back.

'Let's go Mom, there is a room over there.'

It was a room for prayer and contemplation just what I need. We sat on a hard, wooden bench, his arm around me. Someone knocked on the door. Renaldo went to the door and stepped outside. I heard muffled talking.

Renaldo came back in, closing the door behind him.

'Mom, Jamie would like to talk to you. He is worried about you. Such a good man. Is that OK?'

He is a good man, I am a slut. I have been horrible to him. I should see him. I don't want to, but I must have the guts to do so.

'Yes.'

Renaldo opened the door and motioned to Jamie to come in. Renaldo left. Jamie sat next to me.

'I still love you Laura. I don't know what happened to you these past months. It was not you. I don't need to understand.'

He held my hand in his.

'I love you Laura. I just can't... I just can't forgive you right now.'

He stood up and walked out.

I mouthed the words, no sound coming out 'I love you Jamie' and burst out crying again.

***

It took me two months to sort through Robert's estate. The majority went to me, some to Francesca which through her estate planning passed to Renaldo and Mia. The control of the trust fund for Renaldo went to Jamie. Renaldo had 3 more years to clear the age of 25 requirement.

Robert's portion of the firm went to me. I decided to bundle it up and distribute it to the partners with the stipulation that Jerry was in charge. No one had a problem with that.

Jim had an unusual bequeath of $1,000,000 in exchange to his agreement he would not write a story about the firm. The form agreement was in the will.

The result, I had two billion dollars in my control. I designated a CEO to manage my empire reporting to me as the Chairman of the Board of a new holding company.

I decided I would be active with Renaldo's future football team -- Man U. Jamie had been running it for Dad. We needed to talk.

I flew to London, to meet with Jamie at the team's London headquarters.

It had been two months since the 'I love you but can't forgive you' encounter with Jamie at the funeral.

I arrived early and setup in a conference room.

Then Jamie arrived... my heart fluttered.

'Hi Laura.'

He shook my hand like the two business partners we are.

'Let me get right to the point. I am starting up three new ventures. I won't have the time for the team. Could you please take control?'

My head spun. Did he somehow know I was going to tell him I was taking control?

'Yes, I can do that.'

'Good, let's go meet the management team I assembled. If over time, you wish to 'remodel' I will support anything you do. You are in charge now.'

'Then, you need to attend this afternoon's practice and meet with the team. Sound OK?'

Here we go again, the man I love, planning my life in exquisite detail. I love it.

'Yes of course.'

'I will introduce you as the new 'hands on' owner who I know and trust.'

'Ok. Thanks for that.'

'No problem.'

He flipped the script as he tends to do.

'Where do you plan to live here?' Jamie asked.

'I haven't given it much thought Jamie,' I confessed.

'May I make a suggestion?'

'Yes, of course.'

In a matter of fact statement he said, 'I bought a castle as an investment property. Have you heard of Jo and Chip Gaines?'

'Yes, I love their shows.'

'I heard that they had remodeled a castle in Waco Texas of all places. I flew there, took the tour and was impressed. I met with them at their bakery shop the next day and signed them up to remodel my castle. I agreed that the whole remodel would be one of their shows with interviews of me.'

'They should be done in the next week. It will be shown as a rental property -- great marketing if I say so myself.'

'Would you agree to lease it and be on the final 'reveal' show as the first to do so? We would play you up as the new owner of Manchester United. Should we have Renaldo be in the show too?'

Oh my god! I am having a hard time holding on to the Jamie bullet train while still anchored to the station.

Of course, all this make sense. Its Jamie planning.

'Jamie...'

'Yes Laura.'

'Could you slow down to 100 miles per hour for me? You would not make a good courtroom lawyer. One question at a time please.'

'Ok, I am sorry. I am just so...' he stumbled to say.

He stopped.

'So what?'

'So happy to see you.'

I am happy to see him too, I just don't have the guts to tell him after the I can't forgive you statement. I am so fucking confused. I stopped the bullet train. It all made sense.

'Jamie, yes to everything,' I said.

'Thank you. I do need a room in the castle when I am in London if that is Ok.'

'Yes, that's fine.'

'Great! Let's go meet with the management team.'

I was ready. I wore a power suit, similar to the one I wore that first night with Jamie.

***

Of course, Jamie assembled a top-notch team, most of them recruited from the competition. The crème of the crop, the A-Team, the best of the best -- all prefect fits for the team.

I had a lot of convincing to do. A criminal defense attorney owning and running a top notch English football team. I had to convince myself as well.

The only change I made was to bring my trusted assistant Julie into the mix. She would handle my personal business, there was plenty to do there.

Julie would love it. Her son, the tennis player, was spending more time in Europe playing matches than in the US.

Can't wait to introduce her to my stepson playing in Europe too!

Jamie's assistant Mabel would stay on and assist both of us for team affairs.

I told the management team it was my job to stay out their way and give them the resources they needed for us to be successful. Simple, effective and absolutely true message.

At the end of the meeting, I assessed it as a good start. Jamie disagreed. He thought it was a great start.

'Laura, do you still want to meet the team?'

'Absolutely! Let's go!'

'Great, let me give them a heads up. Practice should be ending about now.'

He walked into the hall to use his phone.

We did a quick tour of the facility then headed to the locker room. The team had ended practice.

Great facility, recently remodeled under the direction of Jamie. His assistant Mabel came along.

I have a lot to learn about playing the game but I could just be a good cheerleader for them.

Jamie stopped us at the door of the locker room.

'Ready Laura?'

His assistant giggled. What it that about?

'Yep, let's do this.'

He and Mabel walked in first, initially blocking my view.

'Everybody, let me introduce Laura.'

I stepped around Jamie and momentarily was stunned. The whole team was only wearing jockstraps! That fucker Jamie, he set this up for sure.

All those filled out jockstraps and bare asses were pretty fucking exciting to look at it. I was not going to be out done. Look out Jamie.

'Hi, I am Laura. I didn't know the dress code for this meeting. Clearly, I am overdressed.'

I stepped in the middle of the team now assembled in a circle.

'I will remedy that.'

I unbuttoned my jacket, took it off and tossed it to one of the team.

'Hold that please.'

I instinctively pulled my shoulders back, jutting out my large breasts. I turned to a new part of the circle.

'Could I have a volunteer?'

Three or four in the section of the circle moved forward.

'Whoa, whoa, just one. You!'

I pointed to a tall Hispanic. He moved forward quickly.

'I have trouble undoing the buttons on my blouse. Could you help me?'

Such a buzz from the team, looking at each other, some saying can you fucking believe this?

'If you are going to take off my blouse, I should know your name.'

He stared at me.

'Your name?'

'Oh my god, I forgot it.'

Someone shouted Enrico!

'Enrico have you ever unbuttoned a women's blouse?'

Hoot and hollers from the team, laughing, chanting Enrico!, Enrico!

He just stared at me. I moved forward and draped my arms around his neck.

'Come on Enrico, I need you to take care of me.'

The team went crazy, the room a buzz with unintelligible noise.

'Ok. I understand.' I said.

Too much for Enrico.

I moved back and unbuttoned my blouse, took it off and tossed it to Enrico.

My low cut bra and large breasts were attracting lot of attention. I pushed my breasts up to get more attention.

I rotated to the next part of the circle.

'Volunteer to help with my skirt?

Half the room rushed me. I think I better slow down.

'Back men, I think I can handle it.'

I pulled the zipper down and let it fall to floor and stepped out of it.

The small black panties and the lacy tops of my black hose now visible.

VCDC
VCDC
760 Followers