Betrayal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked the team, 'Is that better?'

I heard a cacophony of yes, that's great, plus some 'show us more' shouts.

I must have been a sight, looking like a lingerie model but this time in front of 20+ jockstraps. Now that I have their attention...

I walked in and around the group, giving them the opportunity to ogle me and oh yeah, me checking out them.

They were all slightly uncomfortable. I turned the joke around on them.

'You probably know my background and question my ability to lead this storied franchise. It is my job to convince you of that. I will give it my best, if you give me your best on the field... the pitch.'

Some giggles.

'Any questions for me?'

Nobody had one they would ask, I am sure they have many questions.

'My legal training is to ask questions, questions I already know the answer to. I have a few questions for you.'

Now they were really uncomfortable.

'Question number one -- who is the best team in the Premier league? Anyone know?'

A brave soul responded, 'Liverpool?'

'Does everyone agree?'

The herd mentality set in.

'Yes, Liverpool!' Many of them shouted in agreement.

'So, everyone agrees -- Liverpool?'

A lot of nodding of heads, shouts of 'yes I agree.'

I paused, strolling amongst the group.

I stopped by shy Enrico.

'Do you agree Enrico?'

He spoke softly, 'No... no I don't agree.'

I smiled and stood back and waved my hand in a sweeping motion, indicating the whole team.

'Enrico, you disagree with all your teammates. Who do you think is the best team in the Premier league.'

He looked around the room and whispered, 'This team.'

'Enrico BELIEVES that this team, yes this team, in this room, is the best team in the Premier league.

I let that sink in. I looked around the room making eye contact with all the teammates. I looked at Jamie and Mabel. Jamie gave me the thumbs up.

'I believe, yes I believe Enrico is right. I believe that this fucking team is the best team in the Premier league, I believe this fucking team is the best team in England.'

I pointed to each one of my players.

'I believe in you, and you and you!'

'Do you believe? Do you believe?'

I started pointing at each one, 'Do you believe?'

The first one nodded.

'Say it, say it!'

He shouted, 'I believe! Yes, I believe!'

I whipped the team into a frenzy. Everyone started shouting, 'I believe!'

I waited for relative quiet.

In a soft voice I said, 'I believe that tomorrow night, right here on our pitch, you will prove you are the best. You will shut out Liverpool and score at least five goals. I believe you can do that.'

The team went crazy and shouted 'Man U, Man U, Man U.'

I waited for quiet.

'I have one more question.'

I stood behind Enrico and asked him.

'Do you like to spank or be spanked?'

I snapped the back strap of his jockstrap.

He turned to me and meekly said, 'Be spanked.'

The team roared. They started chanting 'spank him, spank him, spank us all!'

I wasn't going to do that. I shut my show down after that.

I took my clothes, dressed in front of them, back to a kick ass business persona.

'I will be watching tomorrow night. I will be watching for believers. I only want believers on this team.'

I softly said, 'Only believers.'

Then I shouted, 'Show Liverpool who the best team in England is fucking Manchester United. Believe it, you can do it.'

I left the locker swiftly to an unbelievable buzz, applauding, chanting 'Laura! Laura! Laura!'

Jamie and Mabel ran to keep up.

Mabel spoke, 'That was UNBELIEVABLE! I have never seen such passion from that team. I am so pumped up I wish I could play!'

Jamie said, 'Laura, you outdid me. You turned my practical joke into a rousing locker room speech like no other. These guys are going to kick ass.'

'I hope so. Courtrooms, sports and business are so much alike. You have to believe you are going to win. I know nothing about the sport, this team, this management team but you know what? I believe we are going to win tomorrow night.'

'But not just this game but win the league championship. Mark my words Jamie and Mabel, we will win the championship.'

I left them with their mouths agape. We will win, I will win. Win is what I do.

***

We won 8-0! When the game was over the team started chanting 'Laura, Laura, Laura' beckoning me to leave my owners box and come down to the pitch.

Renaldo, who was injured in the practice, was in the box along with Jamie, Mabel and the management team.

Renaldo was sad that he missed this game although ecstatic with the win.

'Go Mom, it would be fun. They will probably carry you around the field.'

'No, this is their win.'

I blew them a kiss and pretended like I was unbuttoning my blouse. I had my #0 Manchester United jersey on.

They loved it, our little inside joke for the moment.

They shouted more, show us more. I hope none of the press figure this out.

I took the team out for a celebratory dinner but kept it low key. Impromptu speeches by the coaches, a couple of the players and me.

Jamie, Renaldo, Mabel and I took the same car from the castle. As we approached the car to return to the castle, another car pulled up.

'Laura, I have to go to India. My largest client is rattling his termination sword again. I should be back tomorrow evening if all goes well.'

He hugged and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

'Get that guy under control!' I joked.

'Will do boss. Hope to see you soon.'

I felt a shiver run through my spine. A premonition like I felt for Robert. I grabbed Jamie.

'Don't go. Don't go Jamie, please don't go!'

'Laura, it's a day trip, kind of. Don't worry, what could go wrong?'

***

I almost lost Jamie. On the way back from India, his pilot cut across the southwest tip of Ukraine, with Ukraine air control approval.

It was not determined if it was a Russian or Ukraine anti-aircraft missile that clipped the tip of his Gulfstream wing.

The plane stayed in the air but was horribly unstable. His pilot was not handling it well. Jamie took over and managed a safe landing in a Polish airport.

No one on the plane was uninjured.

He was quite the hero. A Polish TV channel reporter was on-site at the airport to interview the crew. CNN picked it up live, I watched. CNN had a Polish interpreter if needed.

While waiting for the crew to deplane, CNN showed the video of the plane circling the field, dumping fuel to reduce the potential of a fire if the landing went bad.

A clean landing, you would never know part of the wing was missing.

Jamie front and center in the camera, the reporter asking him questions in Polish. CNN did its best to translate but it lagged behind.

Jamie responded in Polish!! The CNN announcer was stunned.

He said, 'I guess we need the interpreter for Jamie too!'

Is there anything my guy can't do?

OK, slow down, he is not my guy until he accepts me back. I have low hopes for that.

I called him.

'Jamie thank God your are safe. I don't know what I would do without you.'

'I am sure you would find someone else or go back to your friend.'

He was referring to Lane. It stung. I was hurt. I was done with Lane. I get the picture. I guess Jamie is done with me.

'Well, glad you are OK, safe travels back. Bye.'

I abruptly hung up. Fuck! I am never getting him back.

I don't blame him, I don't deserve him.

***

Someone had videoed my locker room speech and posted it to all the social media sites. The UK tabloids picked up on it and put a picture on the front page of me in my lingerie snapping Enrico's jockstrap.

Headline -- 'New Man U Owner Inspires The Team -- And It Worked!'

A recognition of our win over Liverpool.

Most social media sites pulled it down, but too late it was out there.

The other tabloids picked it up too. The local UK TV channels and even the US tabloids. Then US cable news showed clips. Some were kind enough to show the 'I believe' speech too but zooming in on my face.

TMZ somehow ran down my boxing coach for a short interview of my prowess in the ring and his take on the 'speech.'

He was great on both topics.

He provided video clips of a couple of knockouts I had in the ring. Clips of him pounding my stomach without me flinching. Clips of me doing bar pull-ups in my skimpy workout gear. Arm muscles bulging, breasts jutting out, my workout shorts pulled tight on my pussy. Great for sensational TV.

They quoted him. 'If you believe you are tough and work hard, follow Laura around for a day.'

They found Jerry at the law firm for an interview. He talked about what a powerful attorney I was and how the firm missed us.

Somehow TMZ got hold of the self-defense incident with the irate partner.

Jerry was coy on that question.

He said, 'All I can tell you is her new nickname is Wonder Woman.'

All that soon went crazy viral.

A new tabloid front page picture that photoshopped me into a Wonder Woman outfit with the lighted lasso whipping a Liverpool effigy. Amazing how good it looked. I liked it. Nice whip.

Then Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight entered the fray with segments on me and the 'speech'.

Fallon, Colbert, Kimmel, Meyer and Oliver -- the 'Strike Force Five' late night talk shows covered it in their monologues for several shows. Julie watched and DVRed all of them for me. She said they were hilarious.

It was crazy. Julie was ready to quit. Too many phone calls, emails and texts begging for more information or time with me.

Smartly, Jamie politely refused all interview requests. He also instructed the team to do the same, they complied. He is working to find out who posted the video. I am confident he will figure it out.

Ticket sales went out of control. The rest of the games totally sold out. Ticket holders selling on the secondary market making at least 1,000 % profit.

At the games, the TV cameras spent an inordinate amount of time shooting the owner's box. 'To spread the love' I insisted the management team attendees 'adopt' a player and wear their number. It was Mabel's job to make sure enough of the box attendees were present to wear the starters jerseys numbers.

It became enormously popular. Several other teams picked up on the practice.

I kept #0. No player had it although several fought to get it once I instituted the new jersey requirement.

I made very game. It was getting embarrassing. The UK bookies were taking bets on how many times I would be shown on the broadcast.

US subscriptions to an online streaming service that broadcast Premier League games set a record.

I don't deserve this attention. If they only knew...if they only what a bad person I am.

***

With just a game left in the season for us, two for Liverpool, Renaldo, Mia and I went to dinner. After dinner we enjoyed several bottles of wine watching the Liverpool game. Tomorrow night their last game -- with us.

They lost! We were now in striking distance of first place. A win tomorrow night against Liverpool and we would move into first.

We broke out another couple of bottles of wine to celebrate. I shouldn't drink that much. It loosens me up too much and I tend to lose control of my common senses.

Mia said, 'Guys, I had enough. I can't keep up with you. I am going to bed.'

Good night hugs delivered, she headed to her room.

Renaldo and I watched the after game analysis shows. I caught myself watching Renaldo watching the shows.

My common sense was ebbing.

He is so handsome, so attractive, so sexy. He has stayed away from relationships. His reasoning is they are distracting and can be physically draining. He was talking about sex.

He shifted on the couch, spreading his legs out and apart forcing his penis up against his casual workout shorts. I could see the outline of the head and shaft. I subconsciously licked my lips.

What am I thinking? I know what I was thinking. I need to see it. I want to see it. The last time I had sex - over 9 months ago with Lane.

I thought back to the locker room. All those muscled ass cheeks completely visible. I noticed that some of the guys had an erection trying to push free of the restricting ribbing of the jockstrap.

I felt a tingle, a tingle that I hadn't felt in a long time. But I can't do anything about it with Renaldo. I wish Jamie would take me back. We have such great sex together.

Jamie will never take me back. He probably has moved on. Time for me to move on. I feel free.

Maybe I can attract one of the guys or coaches. I had my eye on a couple of them, but that would be risky.

Back to the TV. They were talking about me as the inspiration to the team so of course they showed clips of the speech. When it ended, Renaldo turned toward me.

The outline of his cock even more prominent.

'Mom, I have something to confess to you.'

'Ok, what is it?'

'Seeing the locker room clips took me back to the whole scene. I don't know if you noticed, I stood way back of the circle.'

'Yes, I did notice. Is there a significance to that?'

'Well... I... I...'

He paused.

'What is it Renaldo, you can tell me.'

He blurted it out, 'I had an erection, a huge erection, a very hard erection. It was very noticeable. I didn't want you to see it, nor my teammates. What would they think about me having a hard on for my Stepmom? What would you think about me having a hard on because of you?'

Wow, this is good. This is what I need to hear. I need to hear more. Actually, I had an urge to touch his cock and do other things for him.

Instead, I filled his glass with more wine and handed it to him.

'Renaldo, come on, others had an erection. I saw them. It was a natural reaction. It was just a one-time thing. Right?' I said.

I looked at him closely, he was looking at his wine, then he took a sip.

He replied, 'No.'

'What do you mean no? Please explain.'

'When we are alone, like now, I get sexually aroused. When I see you walking around the castle, I get aroused. When I see you on the sidelines during practice, I get aroused.'

'I shouldn't, but I do Mom.'

I looked, his cock was growing in his shorts.

'You are so sexy with such a great body, I... I... would like to...'

He stopped.

'I am sorry, this is so out of line. You are my Stepmom. You have been so good to me. I shouldn't feel this way. I have to go.'

I moved forward on the couch, I grasped his hand before he could leave.

'What if I told you I felt the same way?'

With my other hand, I reached out to touch his growing erection. He smiled, relieved he was not alone in this sexual attraction.

Of course, I won't share that it just started tonight for me, but so what. I am so fucking horny, the wine blurring my common sense. The arousal in me now at a dull roar.

He was about to reply when Mia appeared.

I pulled my hand back from his cock.

'Hey guys, I couldn't sleep. Is there any more wine?

Renaldo hurriedly walked past her. I am sure he did that so she wouldn't see his erection.

'Ask Mom, I am going to bed.'

He quickly was out of earshot.

'What's with him?'

'I don't know, we were watching the post-game and out of the blue he jumped up to leave.'

'Yeah, I saw you holding his hand to make him explain.'

I didn't think she saw the hand holding. Did she see me reach for his erection too?

'Right, right, that's right. Let's drink!'

We spent the next hour drinking and talking business. Mia represents 21 European football players, she said more than one would like to move to Man U. She could make it happen but of course they would like more money.

I was getting sleepy. I told her I was in no shape to make any decisions. I had to go to bed.

What I really wanted to do was sneak into Renaldo's room and pursue our mutual sexual attraction.

She stood up to leave.

I picked up all the glasses, took them to the sink to rinse, stalling for enough time for her to leave. I didn't need her to see my visit to Renaldo's room.

Finally, she left, I hustled to his room. I will finish the cleanup in the morning.

I tried the door, locked. I knocked, no response. I texted his phone, no response. I thought I heard talking.

Not sure what to make of his non-responses. Either he has cold feet or maybe just deeply sleeping. Either way, no sex tonight for me, so frustrating.

I returned to the kitchen to finish the cleanup. I bent over to put the plates into the dishwasher. It was jammed, it took a while to arrange to get them all in.

Suddenly, I felt hands on my hips.

'I like doggy style, should we start with that?'

I looked back over my shoulder.

'Only if you are hard and we are both wet.'

He helped me stand straight up. He took my hand and placed it on his erection.

'Hard enough for you?'

'Yes but I had given up on you. I thought you chickened out. You didn't respond to my knock or texts. What gives?'

He backed away, he likes to talk with his hands and arms flinging away. I checked him out from head to toe.

His chest was hairless, the muscles toned and sculpted, A six pack stomach above the white thong occupied by his stiff cock.

His thick thighs and calves completing the picture of a young stud. I was turned on -- again.

'Well, I was lying in bed admiring my erection, fantasizing that you had it in your mouth. Mia texted me, she wanted to know what was wrong with me. Why did I run away? I replied 'long story' so she called. I locked the door so she couldn't get in, she tried but kept talking and walking to her room.'

'I told her I was really tired, a little bit drunk and needed to go to sleep. She apologized for waking me up and hung up.'

'So, do you want to do it with me tonight?' I asked.

'Yes, of course. I have something else to share about the locker room. I was going to volunteer to unbutton your blouse, but that time I thought better of it, what would they think. But now...'

He grasped my blouse and rapidly pulled it apart, buttons flying everywhere. He pulled my blouse back and down, locking my arms. I love the passion.

Renaldo savagely kissed my neck, the intensity was arousing my desire for him.

With my arms locked I couldn't touch him anywhere especially his hard cock.

Letting go of my blouse it dropped to the floor, my arms free. He slipped his hands inside the front of my bra and tore it apart. He quickly pulled it off.

Placing a hand on each breast he squeezed them from the bottom, moved to a middle squeeze and then played with my nipples until they were hard.

In a second, his lips were sucking on one side then the other, gently biting on the nipple.

I was getting so hot, and he was just getting started! I was wetting my panties, so exciting.

Lifting my skirt up above my waist, it stayed in place. He pulled down my wet black lace panties to the floor then touched my wet pussy, slipping two fingers inside.

'Mom, can you get me wet please?'

No verbal response needed. I dropped to my knees. I took my time pulling that cock filled white thong down. Inch by inch, I took my time revealing the thick, pulsing cock -- to me.

I was enjoying seeing every inch of my stepson's erection. So exciting to see a big cock, so exciting knowing I can finally wrap my lips around a cock!

The final inch, the top of the large head peeking out from the white thong. It is here, it is mine. Time for the complete reveal.

I slow tug, my eyes totally focused as more of the head made it's debut. Now only the very tip restrained by the thong. I paused, I licked the bottom of the head.

'Mom, what are you doing? Stop teasing me, suck my cock Mom.'

I placed my right index finger and thumb on his hard shaft pressuring the base of this amazing erection. So thick where it really counts. A lot of girth to deal with getting the whole thing deep in my throat.

With the left hand pulled down the last of the thong, the tip of the head was freed. I was too close, the head bumped up against my chin. I moved back, letting his stiff tool pop totally free.