All Comments on 'Betrayal: Smoke Implies Fire'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think everyone's too stunned to comment.

It was a wild, very sexy ride, with the reluctant "victim" wanting it all along.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Sorry

Stories where the protagonist is an idiot do little for me. šŸ‘Ž

encore769encore769over 7 years ago
I identify

I cant explain why but I easily identify with Joan. Trying to maintain but giving in to the domination and demands of the men in her life can make dynamic changes in a woman's. Her urges and her need to please surpass her other needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid

how stupid do you really have to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Iā€™m perverted and nasty enough to think this is a hot story. My emotions went up and down several times feeling very sorry for her then feeling my sexual aggression rise, I am a male. Knowing a submissives secrets gives you incredible control and power over them and is intoxicating. I can see everything happening as written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...