Betrayal: Smoke Implies Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe how urgently Mike needed to take me, especially after having fucked me three times, bound and blindfolded that morning. The spontaneity and the urgency, the ferocious need if you will, that Mike showed as he rammed his cock in and out of me as I rested on all fours in the entryway, I found highly erotic.

I came yet again. I believe the number of orgasms I had that day set a new record for me. I don't keep track of such things, but it certainly felt that way.

It was two weeks before the next blindfolded bondage session with Mike, which gave me time to think. I was trying to understand the attitude and looks on my brother's face that memorable Sunday. I figured he had indeed heard my moans, and that was enough to make him act that way. It was not a convincing explanation.

I also never understood why my brother Jake dropped in on us unannounced so early on a Sunday morning? For that matter, why did Steve? Steve is one person I never understood. It seemed he was always around, especially at our more intimate times. That troubled me, but it was my brother's behavior that truly troubled me.

I let my thoughts run wild. Steve was often there when we finished out bondage games; maybe Mike told him about them and he liked to eavesdrop?

From that thought came the awful idea that maybe Mike deliberately invited him over to watch us have sex and to see my naked body writhe around. I was blindfolded and could not tell if someone were in the room and watching.

Once Mike climbed off of me such a man would have a glorious view of my sexually used body. Some men get off on such things, I knew. That would explain Steve, but it was too awful to believe that Mike would set up such a horrific thing.

Mike could never betray my trust like that. Could he? Just how well did I know and understand my lover Mike?

But this theory did not explain my brother. Maybe my brother just stopped by to tell me some family news, perhaps important news, and then Steve led him into the bedroom so they could get their voyeuristic jollies off watching Jake's little sister get ravished by her lover?

That would explain everything, including the obvious look of a combination of embarrassment, shame, and sexual interest that was all over my sweet brother's face.

The theory seemed convincing, but I for one could not face it. It was just too horrible, on so many levels. I decided to use Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is the best: trust Mike and do not put stock in all of these impressions and suspicions.

I was ignoring, to my peril as it turned out, another old maxim: Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The next bondage session came and I was an emotional mess. Once again Mike was creative and managed to achieve two different sexual styles, plus his usual comfort food one.

I was ravished and sexually satisfied. I was not just satisfied; I was in sexual bliss. Just like the previous time, the sex had been truly heavenly.

This time Mike had invented a whole new sexual style. It was much rougher than any of his other styles and it turned me on something fierce. I moaned up a storm, and it seemed I was constantly on the verge of cumming, arching my back almost continuously, my breasts sweating and heaving, as I experienced - for the first time ever - rolling orgasms.

I had heard about rolling orgasms but never really believed it happened. Well it does. And it did, for me, during that spectacular fuck of Mike.

After the session, I was exhausted and lay on the bed quite a while even after Mike released me and I removed my blindfold. This time when I went downstairs I found Steve, always already present in our home it seems, and not my brother but Jesus.

I did not have a fondness for Jesus after Mary had told me what happened when he drove her home, drunk. But I was polite, if a bit icy, since he was apparently a guest in our home.

I tightened the sash on my robe, but at one point Jesus playfully tugged at it and undid it. Quick as a wink, Steve pulled my robe off me. Now naked in front of the three men, I screamed.

I ran into the bedroom slamming the door. I heard all three men, Mike included, laughing. At that moment, I decided two things: henceforth Jesus and Steve were persona non-grata in our home, and that I no longer trusted Mike.

I decided to take action. I was going to do something to all my suspicions, which were driving me nuts.

I got a high-end motion-sensitive video camera and with an audio feed in order to plant it secretly in our bedroom. I decided to record our next bondage session. This would end my suspicions and fears once and for all.

I wanted to allay my suspicions. Were men watching us? Had my brother watched us? Was Mike selling tickets to men to see him ravish me? Just what the fuck was going on?

I figured out a good spot to place the video camera. It would get a good view of the action, but the unsuspicious person would not notice it. I got the step stool and was climbing up to install it when I saw a camera already there. I then carefully inspected the room and found two more cameras.

Mike had been able to capture on video our bondage sessions (and everything else). I went to his computer. I knew his passwords: He is a simple man, and I had figured them out long ago. He used my measurements, and his password was JoanC362234.

The 'C' was my cup size no doubt. The extra letter 'C' flummoxed me for a while, but I finally got his password. I was flattered at the time long ago when I figured out his password, but now I was just angry.

I had three 64 gigabyte flash drives and the videos practically filled all three of them. I downloaded all the videos. The next two days I called in sick at work and spent the entire two days at Mary's home. The two of us watched every single video, breaking only for meals and bathroom needs. There were a lot of videos.

It did not occur to me to look outside our bedroom but as it turns out, Mike had wired the entire apartment. He did not use motion sensitive video cameras, but rather they were connected to his cellphone via an app, and when he felt like ravishing me he would activate them.

I never initiated sex, so we had a complete record of every single sexual session we had in our home.

I had no idea Mike was like this. But that was my smallest surprise. What I always knew, deep down, but refused to believe, was actually true. Mike was betraying me in the worst way imaginable.

In some sense, I was complicit, too: I had enjoyed the sex, and the variety, so much during bondage that I had suppressed my suspicions and pushed them down, deep inside me, where I hoped they would never surface.

But I could suppress it no longer. The first fuck when I was bound and gagged was usually not by Mike. It was Steve who was fucking me. He had fucked me like that so often, almost every single time, that I had concluded it was Mike, who had a different style of fucking when we did bondage.

Mike watched Steve ravish me, and then he took sloppy seconds, while Steve watched and stroked his cock.

It got worse. When Mike had started fucking me three times, it was actually two men fucking me, one after the other. Mike would pretend to need time to get hard again, but actually they were in the other room watching the just made video.

Then Mike would fuck me 'his third time.' He would come into the bedroom and fuck me for what was actually his first and only time. I had thought Mike was reverting to what I call the "comfort fuck style," but actually I now realized that was his only style.

Mike had let ten different men, plus Steve, fuck me without my knowledge. A couple of them I did not even know. One of the men neither Mary nor I knew. This is the worst imaginable betrayal.

Jesus, Jose, Michelle's husband, and Claire's husband all had carnal knowledge of me. Each and every one of them, when they fucked me, I had convinced myself it was Mike fucking me, trying out new styles.

No wonder they all seemed self-satisfied and almost sneered when they interacted with me. The assholes, the flaming assholes. I was nauseated.

I kicked myself because at some level I suspected this was going on; I just refused to believe it. Worse, I had enjoyed the sexual variety much too much, and that had made me want to believe it was all Mike, my sexual superman.

I found it horrifying that my regular fuck when I was bound and blindfolded was Steve. He was always my first fuck, and the worst part of it was that I liked his fucks better than I liked Mike's!

And on top of it all, I could not stand Steve. Steve disgusted me. I was routinely letting a man I did not like enjoy me sexually. To make it worse, I was loving it. I was simply ignorant that it was going on. You have to be a woman to realize how horrible a realization that is. Believe me, it's horrible.

Jesus was the rough fuck, of course. Mary got nauseated during that video. At other times, the sex was so hot that we had to stop and mutually masturbate. We had gotten too turned on watching me continuously get ravished.

It gets worse. One of the videos is of Michelle, on my bed, bound and gagged, but not blindfolded. There she is fucked first by her husband, with Mike watching, and then by Mike himself, the unfaithful asshole.

She came during both fucks. As she is lying there, still bound and gagged, Jesus swaggers into the room. Michelle's face shows embarrassment and more importantly, clear alarm.

Michelle makes all sorts of noise and squirms as much as she can but she is bound tightly. It is obvious Jesus is not welcome, but this sort of turns on Jesus more, and he climbs on top of her and fucks her anyway, while Michelle is crying and trying to scream. Her husband and Mike both calmly watch as Michelle gets raped, right in front of them.

When Michelle's bondage was finally released, her gag removed, and Jesus is long gone, Michelle screamed at both men with such fury and invective that Mary and I blushed. When she kicks her husband in the balls, and whirls around and slugs Mike with all of her force, knocking him over in surprise, both Mary and I cheered. The next day we both went to pay a visit to Michelle.

The worst was yet to come. The video I had been dreading. I was not sure I could even bear to watch it. Mary offered to watch it alone.

I said no, I would watch it, but we got an empty bucket for vomit should it be needed. It was, of course, the video of the bondage sex when my brother came over.

Before the video, Mary and I took a break and had a few drinks. Then we watched the Big Bang Theory on television. Mary called her current boyfriend Josh, and asked him to come over in a few hours, and to bring a friend who might be willing to fuck me.

Josh knew me, and I knew he liked me and thought I was hot, so we figured it would not be hard for him to convince another guy that coming over to fuck me was worth his while.

He needed a long explanation after such a bizarre request, but finally he understood. He proposed some names but I wanted somebody I had never met, somebody I had never even seen, but someone who was clean and respectful, and most of all, discreet.

All preparations done, there was no excuse to procrastinate further, and we played the video of the bondage fuck session the weekend my brother dropped by. My worst fears were realized. My brother had in fact fucked me, and I had in fact loved it.

It was my best fuck ever, and I am on video telling Mike how much I loved that fuck, thinking of course at the time it was Mike who had fucked me. "Best fuck ever!" I said to Mike. Shit.

My own brother had fucked me while I was bound and blindfolded, and it was the best fuck of my life. I was stunned. Apoplectic is a better word. I just sat there, unable to move.

I did not need the vomit bucket, but at one point I became so glassy eyed that Mary used the smelling salts she had next to me just in case. (Don't forget: I am a nurse. I was prepared.)

The smelling salts helped, and Mary made us both stiff cocktails. The doorbell rang, and it was Josh and his puzzled, bemused, and nervous friend David. David was a sweetheart, a fairly innocent man, and I liked him instantly. We sat around drinking, and then played Cards Against Humanity.

To make the game more fun, we invented a strip version, and the losers of each round had to remove a piece of clothing. After a while Mary and I were down to bra and panties. Josh and David were down to their briefs. We stopped playing at that point.

Mary got us more drinks and we gabbed up a storm. Finally, we told Josh and David about the bondage sex and how I unwittingly, and unknowingly, had let ten men fuck me that way, due to the betrayal of my lover Mike. I joked that Mike now had quite a short life expectancy.

I was not going to tell them, but Mary did not know my intentions, and she added, "And one of them was Joan's brother." Both men gasped.

I looked at my feet. "I did not know," I mumbled.

"We understand," David said.

Josh had an interesting idea: He speculated that the men were paying Mike to fuck me that way.

I said, "At this point I can believe almost anything about Mike, but turning me into an unwitting whore is not one of them. Mike is many things, but he is not a pimp. No, Mike did this for his own perverted jollies, I'm sure."

David said, "I'm sorry Joan. Josh is right. I heard rumors about this. The going rate is $500 to do you this way, and $600 if the man wants the 'souvenir video.'"

I went into shock again. Mary fetched the smelling salts. I said, "I need a gun. Where can I get a gun?"

David said, "How about another drink instead?" and he put his hand on mine. I started to cry just from this simple gesture of kindness and sympathy. David held the drink to my lips and I took a sip. It was delicious: Mary had opened the good wine.

I was crying. "You mean there are videos circulating among these creeps of them having sex with me? I can't believe it," and I began to sob.

It was worse: David gradually told me that Steve had a dark web URL that had a pay per view system where men (or women, but my guess is it was mostly men) could watch me get fucked by all these men while I called all of them 'Mike.' I must have looked like a moron. A naked, sexy, and sexually willing moron.

All the people viewing Steve's videos had watched me in my most intimate moments, while I was naked and trying to cum. I wanted to crawl into a hole.

David discreetly did not mention if he had seen one or more of the videos.

I recovered and I thanked David for his kindness. I kissed him and he kissed back, lovingly, sweetly, and sexily. I said, "Today only, David, I am offering a special. In lieu of $500, I am charging only one more of those kisses."

David said, "I love a bargain, Joan." He kissed me, he removed my bra and panties, he lay me down right there on the floor in full view of Mary and Josh, and he lapped at my pussy and drove me to an orgasm.

As soon as I was through screaming in pleasure and vibrating, he climbed on top me and just like his kisses, he gave me a wonderful fuck, full of love, tenderness, but occasional bursts of fierce power. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into me, kissing his chest as he rose and fell above me.

The beauty, elegance, and intensity of his fuck was just what I needed right then, and I came beautifully underneath him. I kissed his chest repeatedly. When we were done, we watched Mary and Josh go at it, and then David took me a second time.

The second time I was on top, and I did my best cowgirl position so that he could enjoy looking at my breasts bounce around above him. I wanted him to want me bad. No, I needed him to want me bad. No, I needed him to need me bad. He did: He wanted me, he needed me, both in the worst way. Good.

I saw David a lot after that. Mike was toast. He never knew what hit him.

As for Michelle, Mary and I brought the video of her rape over to her, along with good booze and smelling salts. We made an appointment with a rape counselor/therapist for her.

We encouraged her to prosecute Jesus. She had two witnesses, Mike and her loser husband, and best of all she had a video.

It would not be easy. She would out herself as having submitted to bondage, and to have willingly fucked two men before the rape, and all this would come out in open court, ruining her reputation, embarrassing her in the extreme, and possibly she would lose her high school teaching job under the moral turpitude clause.

Jesus would explain that Mike and Michelle's husband had invited him to rape her, and they might have been convicted as accomplices. That possibility no doubt would make them reluctant to testify on her behalf.

In any event, all her high school students would learn of her sexual behavior, and that would completely undermine her authority as a teacher. Her situation was a bit hopeless.

Instead she used the tape to get a divorce very easily, and she soaked her sorry husband for tons of alimony.

She authorized Mary and me to tell everyone we knew that Jesus was a rapist. Mary had her own story, too, for that matter. Jesus had a lot of trouble getting a woman to go out with him as word spread throughout the area.

He ended up using paid services for his sexual release, and he contracted a whole host of STDs. This was enough to satisfy the revenge needs of Mary and Michelle.

I told my brother to get 30 silver dollar coins. He did, and he gave them to me, asking no questions. He looked scared, no doubt wondering if I knew.

I put the 30 silver dollars in a small package. I gift wrapped it. I wrote "For Judas" on the box. I sneaked into my former house and I left it on the bed of my former bedroom. First though, I had to make the bed. Mike was still a slob.

I told my brother to give me $500. I came over to collect the money wearing a dress with nothing on under it. The dress zipped up the back.

I took the $500, put it in my purse, turned around and told my asshole brother Jake to unzip my dress. He did, and I shrugged my shoulders so that it fell to the floor, revealing me in all of my naked glory.

"I'll be in your bedroom when you're ready, brother Jake." I said. When he got the courage to come into his bedroom, he found me laid out on his bed, spread eagle, nude, with a blindfold on.

"Time to fuck your whore sister, Jake," I said. He climbed on top of me and fucked me just as wonderfully as he had done that infamous time when I was bound and blindfolded. When he was done, I was superbly sexually satisfied. So was he. Nobody else could do to me what Jake had just done.

I said, with ice in my voice, "You can have me any time you want, Jake. But on two conditions: The first is that it's our secret. If you violate the secrecy provision, I will personally get a knife and castrate you"

"The second is that every single time it will cost you $500. If this goes on long enough, inflation may raise the price. I have a new lover now, David, and he is not to know. Remember, it's our secret. Your own balls hang in the balance."

Jake feebly nodded, his face showing shame and guilt. I left, feeling sexually fulfilled, with $500 in my purse.

My other feelings were too complicated for me to understand. I love my brother, and I loved the sex. But I hated him because I loved the sex with him. He is my fucking brother! Life is not supposed to be this way. Love and hate together? Making him pay for it, just like he did initially, was my totally bizarre compromise.

I returned to the good man I had found, namely David. I gave myself a douche and then went down on David. I swallowed every drop. When he got it up again, we made passionate love.

If that does not make you lose all respect for me, what I did next surely will. I went over to Steve's apartment. I was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, the least sexy outfit I could imagine. Of course, the jeans were like a second skin and they showed off my ass to great advantage, but all my jeans were like that.