All Comments on 'Betrayed'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 744 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story. Gave it 5 stars. I can imagine this happening in real life. I also agree, that any woman( or man) that would act so callously towards their spouse, with no regret, deserves to be cut out of his life. What a bitch!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

"""""Anonymousabout 2 hours ago

Don't date, not married, no kids, never will get married and I don't have relations with women...

I have had this life for 15 years and I am happy"""" When you grow up, be nice to all women, and find a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed that Henri stayed (mostly) a douche all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of people may not realize it but this story is really offensive to victims of abuse and neglect. You portray Henry as needing to just get over it but really the only thing you got right was his running. Anyone like Henry would have serious abandonment problems. It would have showed up in numerous places in his life. Presumably his wife and Tom would know this so what they did to him was far greater treachery than a simple affair. I don't fault the child, she was a teenager. No offense, but there is a wonderful story in here but this version isn't. It lacks the understanding of trauma necessary to be effective. -Starsong1977

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5 though I do have to complain about Kelly's reaction. As someone who knows at least some of his pain her response and pretty much saying he needed to get over it was a bit off. I was expecting more compassion and understanding. Overall though a good story, just wish Tom had tried to talk to him again.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

Another great BigGuy33 story!

I just re-read jezzaz's "Words" the other day and thought I'd post something about the "it just happened" excuse cheaters use to justify their betrayals, In "Betrayed:"

Jennifer says:

"We didn't mean for it to be this way. He was just always here and we clicked."

Later she says:

"Henry, we didn't mean for it to happen."

From the MC in jezzaz's "Words:"

"OK, then. I think this is bullshit, from start to finish. I think all this protestations of 'it just happened' is horseshit, and right now, it's slopping over my shoes. You don't just 'fall in love' Kristi. You know that. It's an effort of will. You have to do all those small things along the way. Spending time together, seeking each other out, letting the other person know you are interested. In jokes that no one else gets. Little glances and touches. Personal and intimate things. That's how you fall in love. And you Do Not Do Them Unknowingly. You make a conscious choice to do them. At the least, it's a conscious choice to not prevent yourself doing them. You know that. I know that. Even fuck face here knows that."

I love jezzaz's take on the cheater's "we didn't mean for it to happen" excuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better revenge would be: damage Tom‘s balls and dick and cut off Jennies nose. She would be ugly like a pig and he would be useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story lives up to its title extremely well. Henry provides refreshing relief from the usual Millionaire LW Lawyers. His reaction is ingrained much more deeply in the males of our society than the cuck stories so well favored by so many readers here. I very much appreciate the comment be Crios and the quote from jezzaz that it contains.

LWlurker

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Good until the end. weak ending...would lived to have seen Henry maim or kill Tom for effect. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have tonagree with Cringo31. Henry was betrayed by every female in his life, over and over. But thiw is how American culture sees men. We are pay checks and are only here to make women happy. I found out the hard way myself after my first divorce. Finding out parental alienation is real, finding the anti-male bias in the courts real. Still recovering 19 yrs later, but very aware that if you are male this culture devalues everything you bring to the table in a marriage. No one cares about how men survive divorce. It's basically get over it and suck it up. This was not a reconcillialtion this was his final act of submission to feminism. And all those who say the daughter was too you bullshit. She was just as much of his betrayal as her mom and Tom. Kelly will not be there in a decade either, she will abandome him as well. It's just what happens in America now and supported by the courts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started good, but went dropped off a hill once Kell went behind his back. He should have just left them since they have no problem betraying him, and then demanding his forgiveness for their selfish actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weak, the whole reconciliation with Juliana was bullshit. He lays out all the reasons he doesn't trust people and then Kelly gives a cute speech and he suddenly realizes the error of his ways? That's a poorly executed change of heart. Give him time to think about it or don't have him reconcile with his daughter. But the quick 180 is terrible. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know that hate even after 30 years. The night I proposed, she told me that I was too old being 5 years older. Two weeks later she married a man 2 years older than me. She wanted kids but he couldn't give them to her. I still spit towards them when I see them. She cries when I do,he hurries along. Yra, life sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Women are gatherers, men are hunters. Women gatherer the best hunters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the ending , although the story itself was harsh . she should never have married him but unfortunately there are not only women like that but men too . as I said I loved that his new wife sends them a Thank You card on each of their anniversaries . By the way being the kind of person I am ? DEFINITELY a five star he did Exactly what I would have done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot stand the fact that the wife and friend were able to remain together and happy. Still good with their choice. Gaining weight is no where near enough the retribution/karma they deserved. Okay the guy had an okay ending. The story is still way too brutal overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife got off with virtually no punishment. It's disgusting.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Stories of total renunciation can be powerful because they tap into our ever-ready reservoir of self-pity and bitterness. With this near-great story we get the vicarious gratification of the initial renunciation, a gratification that is then tempered with a final, sobering realization that self-pity is self-destruction. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would've given this a 5 star if the MC did not go into full apologetic mode without a good reason after a little hissy fit by Kelly, and if the ex-wife would've gotten some karmic payback. Sure she did not have a kid with Tom but that was nothing, she still got everything. So 1 star it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the most ridiculous stories I have read. What kind of piece of shot abandons his daughter. And even if he was going to be such a huge asshole, why would he go through all of the James Bond crap to hide where he lived. He could just simply live a normal life and not answer their phone calls. If I were his older daughter, I would been grateful he left because he was obviously a defective human being. Technically it’s not badly written but the story itself is just fucked up. And less we forget, this is supposed to be a site for erotic literature, not this driveling banality which has all the sex appeal of a dirty sweat sock. .

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

He didn't deserve to be a dad again. You blame a 14 year old and refuse to see them for all those years? He's an asshole that shouldn't be allowed around anyones kids.

I love the writing though. When you describe a character this well, that I still hate them days after reading this, you know it's well written. I will continue to read the writers other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story suck big time

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Just read it again, very well written emotionally charged story. But Jennifer and Kelly would be dead to me. Neither of them can be trusted. Jennifer a cheating whore and Kelly had no right to invade his privacy. She would be pissed if he read her dairy yet she was being a busybody and went through something that clearly didn’t concern her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Clearly there are a lot of ball less cuckolds on this site. That being said, the kid chose the sluts side. So to him she was a none factor. It seems to me, she should have had some concern about her dad. She didn’t even try and contact him, till weeks later. Sounds like a loving daughter to me.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars for this nasty hateful story.

Why has the Loving Wives category become such a melting pot for anger, revenge, divorce, hatred, non-erotic court drama?

Why not just rename it Unloving Wives?

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

A lot to unpack. Would be interesting to be a fly on the wall during the judge's"interview" with Juliana; wondering if that was just whitewash to cover a decision already made?A good argument for an impartial 3d party therapist to do the assessment.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I kept interrupting my reading of this story to copy and paste many things I wished to write to my ex and two girls from that marriage. I am not that good with words. There are many parallels and similarities in this story with what I went thru almost 40 year ago. The story was very good but it sure brought back some bad memories and all the hurt involved with losing a family. So now I have a lot of rationalizing to do to justify my feelings and who to blame for that loss. Actually it's easy, the ex is totally to blame. If she hadn't divorced me non of the hurt would have ever happened. The good thing was meeting a woman who loved and that lasted almost 40 years till she passed. There are many stories in real life just like this one. How many times on the news have hear of some shooting his wife and kids or some guy kidnapping his own kids. It's out there but no one understands how badly a man gets hurt when a woman cheats on him and she divorces him. A philosopher once said all men live quiet lives of desperation. In my case that is very true. Once again an excellent story, I hope the author wasn't writing from experience.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

To Nixrox, you may be right about renaming this category but the stories come from the minds and imaginations of the authors. I have read many of the LW stories and even the romance stories. They have actually helped me understand relationships a bit better. The LW stories allow me wallow in my own self pity about what my ex did. The BTB stories are especially satisfying as I was a bit of wimp in my own feel sorry my self situation. I wish I had the imagination that some of the authors did getting even with the ex's.

Enough said I guess, if you don't feel sorry for yourself who will????

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Nah. See here is the problem. I totally agree that he was wrong for leaving his daughter behind but the whole choosing mom is a plot hole the size of north America. First of all, there is no reason what so ever that shared custody was not ordered. Further, given the wife's long term relationship with douchbag, consideration would have been granted to giving Henry the house as mommy dearest had already established residency. Tom makes more money than Henry. With admitted adultery, in the presence of a minor and disparity of wealth, the court would very likely give Henry the home with shared custody split evenly between them. Contrary to the la la land mentality on this site, men are not screwed over as a matter of course in situations like this.

Second, Henry doesn't have any conversation with his daughter? She is 14 not 4. She was well old enough to understand her father's pain. That she didn't speaks to a lack of empathy (which is adolescent) but that's very different from callous disregard.

The whole story is based upon the daughter denying her father and a very implausible settlement. This story is also way way too long for what's here and then all of a sudden he is contrite. I dont think so. Someone with Henry's level of abandonment issues would never be able to immediately reconcile his feelings against what she said. He wouldn't be able to process it without a lot of therapy.

Sorry but thus was just dumb.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

about 4 or 5 when Henry poured out his life story to Kelly it would have been better if Juliana was outside the closed door listening, then burst into the room to be with her Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep in mind that nixrox is the most toxic part of LW. I've seen comment after comment from her and she seems to target only writers that create the stories she enjoys bitching about. As someone who went through a divorce 20 years ago, the women got screwed in bed while we guys got screwed in court.

I thought that one of the few advantages of not being married was going home to a bitch free zone . . . .then nixrox comes along. Guess she realized she could collect a lot of guys with one bitch! !

Thanks Big Guy, your stories are enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Frustrating. You were off to a good start. Then you had the girlfriend betray him and it turned into a Hallmark Movie. The ending was terrible. Maybe a re-write with a more realistic ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my fourth to time reading this. Still think that Henry is a whimp and an idiot. Still only one star ⭐ and a small one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story until the middle, then lost the eggs that had developed at the beginning.

It is true, you can live without self-esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t understand why he didn’t pay someone to mug Tom and pound his genitalia 6 months after he left town. He would have an alibi if the cops could ever find him to question him. It would serve Jennie right if Tom could no longer perform sexually! Then Jennie would be forced to divorce Tom, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author’s logic for Kelly calling Jennie is all screwed up! Kelly’s husband left her and their child for her best friend. Has Kelly ever tried to contact her husband about seeing their kid, no! Kelly hates her husband! Henry has never mentioned his divorce and his kid to Kelly. Thus Kelly should have realized that Henry broke of all contact with his former family for some reason. So why didn't Kelly, based on her own experience, realize the hurt Henry suffered from his divorce. Kelly must be really DUMB! If I was Henry I would told Kelly that she was just another bitch who ruined my life, goodbye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stop worrying about nixroc, he is into incest. He has had lots of practice on his mom and sisters over the years!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

still a good story the second time around. The hate and hurt will eat you up and never go away, I speak from experience. I still hate and hurt after almost 40 years of having my first family ripped apart. But I'll have to send a thank you card to my ex because I met a real woman with four kids that cared for me and loved me for 40 years. Thank you Barbara, I hope you live an interesting life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of crap!! All of these authors who believe that betrayal and hate can't kill love have obviously never been there.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

like the "Thank You" card on your "new" anniversary date to the ex-wife. "Stick the knife in her back" every year

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Kelly did deserve for her husband to leave her. She is a toxic mix of hubris and deceit. To bad he ended up with this back stabbing bitch. She just couldn’t come to him before contacting the ex wife? Seriously kinda gives you new appreciation for the Gay relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could someone please write a story where the husband keeps a shred of his self respect????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid ex wife Why did she marry him in the first place ??????? (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First family, including daughter and best friend, are despicable, and just as Henry described, both in mind-set and deed. Juliana has no credibility, punctuated by her attending Berserkeley, where everyone within a 10 mile radius is fucking nuts. I lasted one month there, and quickly transferred to Yale.

By the way, she married a BEN! Is he in ‘plastics?’ Just asking.

Ex-wife is not only stupid, but insufferably psychopathic, imposing her wants before her vows and responsibilities. She is the bitch who ran! Cannot finger Henry for distancing himself.

And the new wife? In love, one trusts what one understands, not what one is told or ruminates over. She is just another backstabbed as well. We can continue our love, Henry, on the condition you accept your disloyal daughter…..fuck them all!

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Some guys deserve the heartache. This character seems to attract it and accept it and roll over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was... Was one of the most dissapointing stories I've read. She goes behind his back I stead of just talking to him...but then blames him for not talking? She becomes buddy buddy with the same thing she blames her ex for?

Kelly is the antagonist in this story. She's legit a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some people in our lives make it easy to just walk away due to their actions and sometimes our misunderstandings. We never had kids but the betrayal I just couldnt face, so i left the state and waited for the papers to arrive. On our anniversary i send a single black rose, its worth the money, shes called and screamed at me for ruining her day, its always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had to go to a page 6 just to write Fin?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He did nothing wrong in leaving the state. So many men go through the same trauma.

rruymannrruymannabout 2 years ago

Tom still needs to taken out behind the woodshed,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Henry needs to realize that the women in his life are far better capable of controlling his life than he. Jennie knows that he can accept her leaving him for his best friend, Juliana knows that her mother needs her more than her father, Gail know that he needs a woman in his life, and Kelly knows that he needs to reconnect to the two woman from his past that sent him on the path of distrust which led him to her. The only innocent party is Megan and she will be the next victim as others control Henry's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You wrote the Hallmark Movie ending. The real ending would have been him packing up and moving again. You don't just change overnight and I think that being betrayed AGAIN would have just sent him on down the road with no goodbyes. In fact, it would be nice to have you write the same story with a more realistic ending. Leave the movie endings to the suckers.

TrambakTrambakabout 2 years ago

This is my third read. This time I have realised that for Jenny material comfort and good secure life was way beyond mundane things like love, right/wrong, the aggrieved husband etc. The same logic applies to the custodial battle. She wanted all.

Apart from some honourable exceptions, isn't that true for most women?

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have left again, read this twice (at least) and each time I feel that he was better off without the slut and her daughter in his life.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Kelly should have talked go him about what she found, not made her own plan.

I can understand her fear, but maybe just maybe ask him for his side before you decide what is best for him.

If you disagree with his reaction, then leave him.

I like HEAs, but she was wrong in how she did it was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man, imagine having a girlfriend as shit as Kelly. Whats communication when you can just blindside and manipulate/guilt the person you "love".

Shit, if that's what she does to someone she loves I'd hate to see what she does to someone she doesn't even like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHY !

Why ruin a good stories, you damn prick ? Why did you suddenly decide to turn him into a fucking pussy ?

I wish I could give this damn story less than 1 star. Pathetic !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

jeeeezus , you made him a sniveling pussy weakling .

story ruined in the second half .

one well deserved star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Tough decision. Kelly bringing Juliana to see him felt sketchy but maybe she was testing him. The author had already given us much of the rest of the story, but Kelly did not know it. Until they had their confrontation over her action there was a lot she did not know about him. A lot of land mines. And she learned his reaction to his daughter had much more emotional baggage attached then she originally knew. With what she knew originally, being angry with his daughter was an understandable reaction but not forgiving her for years was not right. Knowing the full extent of the betrayals he had experienced changed his action from seeming fanatically unforgiving to him simply simply too damaged/battered to get past it and forgive her. He couldn't and he wouldn't risk it.

Ultimately the right action. He reconciled with his daughter who had to make an agonizing decision at 14 and Kelly learned things she needed to know about her man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All these people saying its a shit story and the guy is a pussy and wimp are clearly full of shit and need to feel better about themselve. I thought it was an awsome story and im giving it 4 stars. Keep writing

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Well-written, but speaking as someone who knows grudges and bitterness, I think the main character apologizing to Kelly and forgiving Juliana was not commensurate with the level of resentment at the betrayal. Still, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still an interesting story. It would have felt gratifying for him to continue to say to her, "This isn't just about what you did. This is about who you are, your true inner self. And who you are, deep inside, is a liar and a cheater. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be around a person as morally bankrupt as you?"

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 2 years ago

Uh…what a shitty excuse for a parent. Couldn’t give a fuck less about this MC. I’m glad I read fast so I didn’t waste much time on this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Common theme on this site

Wife smells money, stabs him in the back. Best friend smells pussy, stabs him in the back. Daughter chooses slut, stabs him in the back. New girlfriend comes along, chooses to go behind his back to drag the assholes back into his life, because she knows what's good for him, having known him for a few months, so she betrays his trust.

But hey, he's just a man, with a "hurt little ego", so he should suck it up.

What if he went behind Kelly's back, and found HER ex, and brought him back, because he was nosy? I think we all know how that would end up. But in this case it's "ok", because the betrayer is a busybody woman, so he should "man up", because his feelings don't matter.

Nothing original in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Went from a decent story to crap at the end. Where do these women like Kelly get off thinking they know what's right for others? Yes, it's fiction, but it well describes any number of people, exclusively female. Hypocrites want their own autonomy ("It's MY body, I can abort the baby that's half yours whenever I want to!") but at the same time meddling in a man's affairs.

You turned a (justifiably) ragey MC who had every reason to want nothing to do with the past into a pussy. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's interesting up to a point, I suppose. I have no idea why so many writers on this site seem to like Denny's so much. Probably a generation thing, because they're absolute shit restaurants.

Another popular trope is the ex-husband running away, leaving a good career for no good reason whatsoever. Makes no sense to readers, but I suppose the writers want to accomplish some nebulous goal with that and fail anyway. Kinda like in this one.

Frankly, the whole story seems to be about punishing the ex-husband, even if for a chunk of it he seems to be punishing himself. The ex-wife, best friend, and ex-daughter just live their lives happily with no consequences for betraying him.

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 2 years ago

This story needs a fill rewrite. If the author has the courage to allow it,unlike other authors on this site...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guarantee this guy lives in his mommas basement. Wanna bet he whines about nice guys finishing last so he writes these fairy tales to pretend reality is different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Kelly had reservations why did she say to him she has problems before they got serious. No she had to go and look into personal issues. She either has rust or not, if its no then she should have removed herself Some people do not understand opening old phycological issues can do great harm that takes the person back to 'square 1' . Why the hell has the past got to be raked up. I feel the author wrote this to stir things up. Selfish persons do selfish things and they only want the want and this story at least shows that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was a wimp when he didn't break every bone in Tom's body and he's still a wimp letting everyone push him around. Sorry excuse for a man. Ex wife did him wrong and got away with it clean, new wife will eventually learn she can do the same. Author seems to enjoy writing about men who get stomped on and takeout.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

I understand he was hurting but there's no excuse leaving his daughter without a father. You made an obligation when you made the child and you don't abbend her for any reason.

Saying so, I'm glad he realized his error even if it took 8 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why cannot people understand that everyone is made up differently. He must to this he must do that. His ex-wife manipulated his daughter against him. He felt he had nothing and being in his old town would have greatly affected him especially seeing his ex wife. As what happens with PDSD, the situation would have made him explode, no one was listening to him so he had to get out to have a life. That included his daughter for several reasons. It is obvious his new lady had trust issues, she was warned but know she had to meddle. If she did not like she should have not taken anything further. For what she did, I would not trust her Everyone in this storey was selfish. He was selfish to survive but he did not make impact it other persons so much but other persons controlled him. So anyone that says he had a daughter and he must look after her, rot, he was driven away and for his mental health issues he had to do what is right for him. Why do I understand this I have social issues and I feel I would have done the same.

Jake7518Jake7518almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this.

I found four of the comments from Anonymous sading to read; I can't believe that any of them have deep loving relationship with their partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and held by intrest all the way thru. Hence the five stars.

If it were my story, I would have had daughter find her dad on her own, and Kelly facilate the reunion. But it's not my story.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

A nice tight well written story. One of my criteria for a well written story is how wrapped I get in the characters. Honest, I found myself regretting I could not take out a contract on the ex wife and beat a mud hole in Tom’s ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All positives. Thanks for a good hour of solid entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Good read.

baldjimmy1960baldjimmy1960almost 2 years ago

It was a very good story. The thing that struck me was that as far as Henry was concerned, with Tom and Jennie he had best friends and worst enemies all rolled up together. After their betrayal he would be a fool to put himself in a position to trust them again. As the saying goes, " Fool me once, shame on you but Fool me twice, shame on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

best friend??? ah NO, a "best friend" would never do any such thing. People think they have a best friend, but years go by and when life gets tough or scary, they disappear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no such thing as "It just happened". Growing closed, getting too friendly, then intermate with each other." They let it happen, instead of saying I/you are married and breaking away and staying away from each other no, it just happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God such crap! I am so tired of these good starting stories that turn to complete CRAP, strait up someone feeling the betrayal of this magnatude, either commit suicide graphically infront of the betrayers, or kill them..... how about a strory with some realistic responses not this garbage ladida bs...0 stars

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

I actually cried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well thought out, well written. Points for proper grammar and spelling; Something I cannot say for much of what I find on Literotica.

And as far as the trolls who rage against any story where the husband doesn't kill or destroy the cheating couple: Fuck 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best friend and wife waiting 16 years to have a tryst which is so awesome that they find they are true soul mates and in two weeks force out the husband is just no remotely plausible. Not even on Jerry Springer reruns. Maybe a longer affair? Maybe the husband was working too much? Maybe they used to date in high school? Something. The lightning bolt trope is moronic. meanwhile the MC regardless of his tough childhood and the betrayal was a complete asshole to abandon his daughter. What is he 12?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How would Kelly appreciate him having her ex as a new drinking buddy. Sorry but he is a total loser. Why do writers always castrate the

Husbands on this site. Must all be of the opposite gender like JPB is (bet you didn’t knowJPB is a women)

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

Portions of this story seem to appear in other stories by this author as well as some other authors. Disowning the child who chooses to live with Mom despite her cheating that broke up the family In the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here we have some "modern" bogus bullshit:

" And so I left. I convinced myself that you wouldn't care since you had chosen them over me."

"But daddy, I didn't..." Juliana tried to interrupt, but I stopped her."

Yes, "Juliana" did. The horseshit about 14 year-olds not being responsible for bad decisions is sophomoric. Yes, if, for example, Juliana drove in snow without having enough experience or a license and injured some people, we wouldn't hold that against her long term. But at 14 she knew what her mother had done was evil, an evil that was as self-evident as if she had robbed a bank or murdered someone (the fact that we don't criminalize adultery any more has nothing to do with the moral character of the act), and Juliana did choose her mother. What Henry did was not only fully justified, but he was being a responsible father. Juliana needed to be taught a moral lesson. In this case, 1. what her mother did was absolutely evil and 2. you don't choose to associate yourself with evil without suffering severe consequences. IRL, had he stayed and played father to the little bitch it would have tended to normalize in her mind her mother's behavior, which would increase the odds that her mother's behavior would become an intergenerational problem. In particular, Jennifer embodies the shallow, destructive modern idea that marriage and love are purely based on emotions...feeeelings. If you have some different feelings at some point, you can just walk away. It's totally understandable, right?

Kelly's behavior was despicable. As written, she is a manipulative, controlling bitch, and yet she gets what she wants because "Henry" becomes, with respect to her, a typical weak, needy male character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck them all adios

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The man stayed true to his emotions. Good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck the ex she is a horrible person...the best friend is a scumbag and the daughter is a moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF !!

I ain’t sure why, but BigGiy33 tends to write about men who can’t stand up for themselves and even let others control the way they live their lives. Totally pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage should be about commitment, honour and trust. If his wife did not feel she loved her husband she should have talked about it with him and divorced in a good as way as possible. What she did was a bitch of a thing. His new girl had to check up on him so there would be trust issues as well. She needed a slap as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Julianna is the person who got git thw worst. She was totally blindsided by all of this and her mother only enabled her misery further. A 14 yo girl deserved better at her mothers hand than she got.

Her father, and I fully understand his feelings, went off the rails in trying to hurt his daaughter. I too would have left town BUT I WOULD NOT have done so without my baby knowing that I loved her and making damn sure I jept us linked.

His ex, and his former best friend, are worthy of hatred but by carrying that with him he's doing more damage to himself than they did.

He doesn't need to forgive them, just relate them no non-person status and have everyone understand that those people will never interfer with his life. This will be hard for Julliana but that is,something she has to do if she loves her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that stupid bitch Kelly doesn't deserve him. what is it with stupid hoes thinking they know how everyone should leave their lives. Fucking cunt!

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

The betrayal by Kelly is not insignificant - however she may justify it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KELLY WAS AN INTERFERING BITCH!!

ALL THE WOMEN IN HIS LIFE WERE DECEITFUL BITCHES

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WIMPY CUCK WRITER WRITES STORIES WITH WEAK WIMPY CUCK MEN!!

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

So he marries a woman who doesn't trust or respect him and welcomes back a daughter who rejected him.

I'm sure Kelly enjoys taking the business from him in a divorce after the epilog.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...