All Comments on 'Betrayal'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Its chaotic enough! Let's see where you take us. I'm along for the ride. Just don't get too far off the trail and try to keep it believable.

5 stars at this point.

Cheers

SAGE

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 3 years ago

I hope you are going to finish this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next instalments....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yay! Happy to see something new from you! And omg, what a story already! I definitely want the bad guys to be taken completely down and Tim to come out on top. I'm not a big fan of his wife right now but she does seem like she may have an actual sex addiction. And I think she was blackmailed to continue right? Even so, neither of these excuse her actions. She is completely wrong and has terribly betrayed her husband. Whether they reconcile or not, I hope she pays for what she's done and realizes how horrible she's been. Begging and groveling would be great also. :) What's more, she's with men that literally threatened her husband and her CHILDREN'S life! Please, please let Tim make her hear the recording he got!!!

She should be disgusted with herself!!! I mean how can she sleep with all these men who know or work with her husband. That's so humiliating to him! I can't wait for the next part. Tim deserves retribution on all of them!! They need to lose whatever power they have and more. Thanks for sharing this! I always enjoy your work!

txskipper597txskipper597almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this first chapter, hope subsequent chapters come sooner than 2 or 3 months apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I definitely want to see a follow-up to this one. Hopefully when they find the frozen carcasses there's a couple of videos Jim left behind that explains what they were all doing there. There will be some backlash as the babysitter knew he was going to look for the slut and there are 24 punctured times, a smashed generator and electrical box as well as a shotgun blasted transformer. At least with the snow, there shouldn't be any tracks.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Hell Yes!

Please don't stop now, that was awesome. From her own mouth she said she was a slut, so she must have been cheating for most of their marriage. I want to see him deal out some punishment on them all.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

The whole saga is written, but knowing what I know now about the requirements of this site, I'll have to redo significant parts; I'm working on it. Appreciate the feedback!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Great start, looking forward to this one, hope he gets each and everyone of the slime balls and the slut wife to boot.

All of them left to freeze to death……

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hell of a predicament for a husband. Finding out your wife is a nympho. Looking forward to the conclusion, as to if/how they survive a blizzard with no power. Also, if they perish, what happens to Tim, with the slashes to the tires.

Maybe a tornado follows and obliterates everything?

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
Incomplete

You need to finish the story. If it was intended to be multiple chapters, you should have announced that in the description. Wasted my time. 1*

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Praying for a satisfying conclusion to an excellent story!!!

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

Lukeshort what part of the opening statement did you not understand?

This is a long story with a number of chapters; a product of too much unoccupied time during the great pandemic. It could go in any of several genres, but, due to length, it seems most appropriate here.

sofossofosalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to the sequel, I wish it well too

5 stars at this point

sofossofosalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to the sequel, I hope it is very good

5 stars at this point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi! I'm enjoying your story! Since you said the whole saga is written, I was just wondering how many chapters there are and when the next one will be available. Thank you if you could please respond! :)

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

ofcourse. real people often summarise their whole seduction dance at the exact moment our hero is in earshot. what lazy story. can't believe anyone except Qanon/Maga guys will get off on this.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

Zeus, she didn’t. She was bored by Larry’s inept performance, so she was internally reviewing the course that brought her to this place and where she hoped to go. No words were spoken until Larry demeaned her husband. Sorry that wasn’t clear to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE the story!!! please, PLEASE write a sequel or more chapters at least! I want to know, what in your mind happens next....and how does it happen.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Agree, it’s unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really need to finish this story!!

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

Part two was returned by mods for revision of a recollection by Karen of events that occurred when she was under 18. I made the revisions and submitted it on June 22… it will be published when it’s published, I guess.

The next sections await part two being published. Kind of out of my hands now.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
SO FAR....SO GOOD....BUT BETTER IS JUST AROUND THE BEND

there will be multiple pay backs. TK U MLJ LV NV

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

Oh lord, there are some moron posters... complaining about it not being finished. LMFAO, clearly reading comp is not in their skills wheelhouse.

.

Thanks for taking all the time to make something free for us to read.

.

Like it so far. About to go read installment 2. I have high hopes.

.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope he rescues her in the sequel. Just her. The speech about him would earn her mercy and a reprieve from death but not punishment - shaming/penance of some kind and divorce. I would tell her she was the only one with a pulse when I got there.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story! 25 stars lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Men deserve all kinds of shit. When a stupid bitch does this, worse with arrogant pricks who know him, immediate action is required. He should have shot their dicks off then shoved his gun up her cunt and given her a real blast. Since it's only fiction, can't he be real if only in a story?

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years agoAuthor

Keep reading, Anonymous

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

As they say, "You Read what you Sow" 5 stars

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

off with a bang, don't want to screw with this guy!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your vibrant descriptions of a Texaa Hill country blue northern pale in comparison to the real thing... But you did a damn fine job trying. Seen it go from a balmy 80 deg F to 20 deg F in less than 2 hours in Dripping Springs November.

Made for a bone chilling football game.

Keep writing. You have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ya gotta read your own story, stupid ...

7up407up40over 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I read on literotica so far. 5 stars and keep up the great work.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

Gotta love when they go full confession mode conveniently when the hubby shows up with a camera...yawn

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Great start. The outline of what was happening wiht his wife as described by the AD and other coach was a little too convenient. Also, what year is this, 800 film for camera? No cell phones,

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Whenever a story has a character conveniently giving the tale of how they turned the wife into a slag, it is always a sign of poor writing, and the story loses momentum and most of its credibility for the reader. This story’s tale of the wife’s descent was a classic example of that mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have used the generator fuel to set fire to the house! If they make it out, they can freeze to death!

ZK

Lawrie1941Lawrie194110 months ago

Needs to be finished. Far too many loose ends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal Series Info

SIMILAR Stories