Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey lover. I hope you are dressed for a big workout again!"

"Of course!" came the reply from Terri. "In my leos as usual. You always love it when I wear these. I sometimes wonder if it was these that attracted you to me in the first place. Or maybe it was these?" she said as she playfully lifted her breasts up and teasingly brought her flat hands down over them to gently squeeze her nipples and pull them out.

"Baby, you never cease to make me hot for you. Let me at those beautiful boobs." With that he cupped Terri's hands around her own tits and began to methodically knead them and squeeze them upwards in an attempt to make her nipples stand out even further. He teasingly mouthed and gently bit her nipples through the tight silky leotard material. He did this for so long that her leos were a soaking wet mess around her nipples. This continual kneading and mouth attention to Terri's nipples didn't just make her nipple area wet. Her crotch area was also showing signs of a source of moisture right from where her cunt was. Terri was groaning and slowly and rhythmically grinding her crotch into the man's upper leg. He forcibly stretched her leotard material in towards the centre of Terri's chest so as to expose and push sideways those beautiful tits. A magnificent sight and one that I always found a turn-on. But today it just made me feel sick again. I was surprised at how quickly and easily she became wet in her cunt. I always had to work hard and slow with foreplay to even get a hint of lubrication down there. Mostly my ministrations to her pussy were aided by good old 'Mrs Slippery' personal lubricant!

Having freed those orbs, the man continued to lavish great attention to Terri's nipples, alternatively licking, then sucking then biting each nipple in turn while the other nipple was squeezed and pulled out with his fingers. Terri always had sensitive nipples and on one rare occasion, she actually came just from this foreplay. Lately though, she guided me away from those magnificent tits and nipples whenever we did engage in some intimacy. Soon Terri started her tell-tale road to orgasm, just from this attention! When it finally came, I mean when SHE finally came, he switched his attention to Terri's neck and ears, licking and sucking and gently biting those sensitive areas. Terri went wild. She frantically took off her clothes and dropped them on the kitchen floor while gently pushing him back to the kitchen island bench. "No o! Not on the bench!" I heard myself think. "I cook and prepare our food there!" He leant backwards on the bench with his legs hanging over the side and his head back on the stone benchtop.

With trembling hands, she undid the man's zip and pushed his underclothes down to expose his hardening cock. I had to admit that it was huge. Well comparatively huge. I was never really well-endowed in the dick department. This cock, to me, looked like a monster. In reality, it was probably only just longer than average, but its thickness was quite impressive. Terri took the cock into her mouth with no hesitation. Her mouth saliva moistened the whole cock as she pulled his foreskin down and swallowed his cock right down until her lips were tangled in his pubes and her lower lip stretched down his balls. She would never do that to me without insisting that I had a shower first, yet now... what! The man groaned, as did Terri. "God I love the way that you do that babe! That is so hot. Your slut lips and tongue are perfectly matched to my cock. Yeah!"

With that encouragement, Terri started a slow withdrawal and repeat insertion of his cock. She alternated this in-out movement with frantic tongue swirls around his exposed cock head and especially paying attention with her tongue tip to the sensitive underside of his head. Now it was his clothes turn to be soaked, as saliva from Terri's mouth continued to drool down onto his long trousers and underpants. Her hands weren't idle either. One of them had made its way down through the trouser opening and was massaging his balls and, it seemed, further back. "Was she also playing with his ass?" I thought incredulously. The other was creeping into his shirt, toying with each of his nipples in turn. The man was in ecstasy. It wasn't long before I saw that he was rising up to meet Terri's downward sucks, trying to get as deep as possible. His tempo also increased, which Terri tried to match. He got so fast and was moving so forcefully, that all Terri could do was keep her mouth on his cock while sucking in. He came with a small shout followed by grunts as Terri again moved her mouth on his cock.

Each grunt corresponded with a new surge of cum up through his cock and into that warm, wet receptacle. He trembled just after each of these. There was no evidence of his cumming anywhere. She had retained every drop of his jism in her mouth! He just laid back regaining his breath while Terri stood up straight and put her face directly over his. "Open your eyes lover and see what love juice you have started today with." He opened his eyes and smiled as she made a great flourish of swallowing his cum, wiping her lips with her finger tips and sucking on her right index finger as she would if testing a cake mixture.

"Yum. That was delicious. I hope there is more where that came from."

"C'mon baby. You know that's the start of at least two more!"

"What? No way!" I thought. How do some men do that?

Now it was her turn again. He started taking off his shoes, socks and shirt, trousers, then underclothes, as they made their way up the stairs. Terri playfully sat on each step and just slid out of his reach as he lost his clothes. Finally, he caught up with her near the top step. She fell backwards onto her elbows. Her legs were splayed apart and her head back so that her long black hair trailed down to the carpeted corridor at the top of the steps. He wasted no time. He beelined straight for her cunt while holding her legs apart above the knees. She was effectively locked into position while he explored all of her inner thighs with his tongue, stopping occasionally to gently nip the sensitive skin there. Just when I thought that he would target her clit, he slid his tongue sideways and licked up and down each side of her sloppy cunt. This drove Terri wild and she continually moved her thighs in the futile attempt to get him to zero in on her love button. He would not be rushed! "Patience my sweet," the man hissed and continued the torture for a while longer. I knew what he was experiencing. Most of my play with Terri had been oral and I always attempted to give her the best orgasm this way, being hampered by an unperforming cock. By the time he did finally lock on to her clit, Terri was a blithering mess. She immediately came as he sucked that swollen button into his mouth and used his tongue to thrash it gently but rhythmically. The cessation of breathing, the whole body tremble, the hissed outlet of breath and the loud moans of ecstasy. All there in real-life colour in front of my eyes. This was beginning to feel like déjà vu. Now I knew why I saw what I saw last week. I definitely did not need to see any more to confirm my suspicion that this was indeed an on-going affair, not just a one-off event. It seemed that they almost had a well-practised routine to their sex sessions. I had seen enough. I could not see any more from my vantage point anyway without risking an entry into the house. They had only just moved into the bedroom, our bedroom and would still not be as focussed on their tryst as last Tuesday. They would most probably hear me this time if I attempted to venture into the house.

I re-traced my steps to the garage and took stock. My heart was still going nuts. I needed to calm down, but I also needed to find out more. Who, where, why? The when, I already knew. How was I going to tell Terri that I knew of her affair? That telling would probably be more painful for me than her. She had already had heaps of time to rationalise and compartmentalise what she was doing. It had all just been thrown into my world in a blur.

I came to the realisation that I would never love my wife Terri again. The betrayal went too deep. I know that some people say that these things can be overcome with correct counselling and a degree of commitment from both parties, but hey, Terri's level of commitment was fairly obviously low. I would never again enjoy sex with her. I had not seen any forms of protection anywhere. Not that sex was an oft experienced event lately anyway! If she was happily having sex with others bareback, then there was no telling what she could pick up.

The why bothered me the most. Why was she doing it? I knew we didn't have a very active sex life, but her whole life with me had been one governed by Catholic guilt about sex and the pleasures it held. Sex was for creating kids, not enjoying and gaining pleasure from! Lust was one of the seven deadly sins and to feel overly turned on, or passionate while engaging in sex was almost banned from all 'good Catholic girls and boys'. I was the one who always tried to add some spice and adventure into our sex life while I was physically able. I always knew that one day my diabetes would have a degenerative effect on my dick amongst other body parts and so I would try everything to add new things to our sex life which would not be so reliant on a fully erect penis.

Every single innovation, toy, position that I tried to introduce was met by negative feelings and even some strange glances which suggested that in some way I was weird for even thinking of those things. It took 10 years of marriage for her to even try a blowjob, even though I had eaten her out almost weekly! These attempts at getting over the blowjob as quickly as possible and showing all signs of disgust and discomfort in the whole experience soon made me give up even attempting to hint in that direction. Call me 'weak', but I am not a rapist. I will not insist that a woman with me, namely my wife, the ONLY woman I had ever had sex with, perform a sexual act which she finds abhorrent or causes her discomfort. I will acquiesce with anything she finds comfortable at the time, even if I wish that more adventure or creativity could occur. I am just like that!

Whether that is seen as 'un-manly' or whatever, I could not bring myself to do that. Besides, it certainly doesn't do much to my libido to have an unwilling partner. I know some lovers get off on 'being in control' as the plethora of bdsm websites attest to, but that is their kink, not mine.

So, why now all of a sudden did Terri want to explore all of those things which she steadfastly disagreed with for so many years of our marriage? And why didn't she discuss these new-found wants with me first? I realised that the sexual betrayal was just an outward manifestation of a deeper lack of trust and willingness to share intimacy. My marriage was absolutely fallen apart! She betrayed our marriage right down to its foundations. Admittedly, I did feel blame for her meanderings. Maybe there was something more I could have done to enhance our sex life firstly, but maybe I should have kept pestering her about her desires, especially the sexual ones, instead of allowing the status quo to become entrenched. Maybe she felt that she couldn't discuss these with me. I need to soul-search these questions more.

Where had all of this started and when? I knew that Terri had been going to her 'gym workout' sessions for at least two years. It had been a new year's resolution that long ago. One that I supported whole heartedly. As a diabetic, I absolutely understood the need to maintain a healthy balanced lifestyle which included a necessary physical workout regularly. I knew that Terri went to the gym two bus stops from our house. One that was frequented by many of the married ladies in our neighbourhood. I thought that it was a great idea as it helped Terri connect with other females and build a small community feel for those around us. These women became very connected with her. They even convinced her to help with the many charity drives in the neighbourhood. Maybe the gym would be where I could start.

As a teacher, I had access to computers, printers, etc. I printed out profile pictures from my phone footage and decided to start with finding out the 'who' first. Maybe that would lead to where and when this craziness started.

I did not have much searching to do. The next Thursday, Terri had her normal gym session and I suggested that I come along too, so that 'I could decide if I should also join'. It was mid-term so I had the week off school. Terri was not very receptive to this, making excuses like, "It's only a bunch of married ladies there and we/they mostly talk all session!" or the weakest of excuses sounded like, "Who's going to be home while I'm at the gym?" I persisted though and managed to tag along on the next Thursday.

At first as I walked into the gym, it was almost like the 'who ordered milk in the saloon' situation. All eyes were on me and I also noted some sideways mutterings from many of the ladies. Terri dismissed this with me by saying that the ladies were not used to seeing her accompanied to her regular gym sessions. The session progressed with the usual warm-ups and stretching. This was followed by an hour and a half of exercise station switching so that each muscle area was developed appropriately. I went along as long as I could, but had to stop and take a breather about 45 minutes in. Actually, my blood sugar started to lower and I knew that I had to stop and eat some sweet stuff fairly quickly. I did that and Terri understood.

After taking the jelly beans and waiting in a side chair, I took more notice of Terri and saw that she was obviously very nervous. She kept glancing at the staff area where the instructors entered the main hall from. I also began to take more notice of the gym around me. It looked much like all gyms the world over. Exercise stations positioned all over, with wall mirrors at each station so that participants could self-monitor their stance and muscle definition at each point. I wandered around, then noticed a wall with staff information situated near the exit to the hall. I went there, more as a distraction and as a way to fill in the time til Terri finished. I glanced at the top photo, a woman of some indeterminant age, well-shaped and definitely extremely fit. "Figures," I thought as I read her description. "Ms Elizabeth Whiles, director and owner." This was followed by her cell phone contact number and hours of availability. Under her photo were three others. Two women and one man. It was here that I froze. I would recognize that man anywhere, especially on a nudist beach! He was Terri's lover. This was the low-life who was fucking my wife, albeit with her passionate permission! Trembling, I read his description. "Mr Philip Bonty, head of exercise regime planning and personal body training."

I had the 'who'.

As I made a mental note of his phone number, I glanced in Terri's direction and noticed that she wasn't at the last station that I just saw her at. I walked back to my side seat and slowly studied each station looking for my wife.

Eventually I found her in a seemingly desperate conversation with a man who was partly hidden from me by some power lifting apparatus. He looked to be at the door to the staff area and had obviously been stopped from entering...by Terri. She made a definite gesture for him to go and raced back to the station which she was supposed to be at. She hadn't noticed that I had noticed her absence and discussion. I was seething. Again, it was an emotion that I was not used to experiencing and by the time Terri came back to where I was sitting, she again saw that I was unwell. "Are you ok? Did your sugar take a while to recover?"

"Yeah. I'm ok now though. Are you ready to go?"

She was about to answer when Ms Whiles announced on the gym's PA that tonight's usual final session of exercises would not happen, as Mr Bonty took ill all of a sudden and had to go home. This was met by a chorus of groans and sighs by most of the women there. It seems that his session was almost the highlight for most of these ladies. "This needs investigating," I pondered as I looked at Terri. She didn't make a sound as the announcement was made, but almost seemed relieved.

"Let's go," she hurriedly said as she collected her towel and handbag form the seating area where everyone stored their belongings during the workout. We were just exiting when one of the ladies whom I didn't at first recognise, came over to talk to Terri.

"Such a shame that Phil couldn't finish off as usual tonight," she commented. "True," replied Terri and made a beeline for the car in such a way that it was very clear to the lady that Terri didn't want to talk about that right then.

"Ok. See ya!" squeaked Terri dismissively. She was in the car more quickly than I had ever seen her do that... ever!

The ride home was a quiet affair. Terri just relaxed, or seemingly so. She had her head back, eyes closed and forcing herself to breathe slowly. I did notice these things! Maybe I could find out more from her now that she was obviously very relieved about something. "So, that was an interesting session dear," I commented. "The stations seem to be really well set up. No wonder you are looking so trim and fit."

"Thanks honey," she replied. "You're right. They certainly have a substantial program set up there. I love going there. The ladies are nice there too."

"Shame about Mr Bounty though," I pressed.

"You mean 'Bonty'," she replied, a little too quickly. "Phil, I mean Philip Bonty. He usually finishes every session with an exercise regime which really puts everyone through their paces and leave knowing they have really pushed their bodies to the limit. Yeah, it was a shame that he didn't show up tonight."

"Oh no," I thought. "She is really into the lie 100%! I know the limits that he is pushing your body to very well."

But I actually said, "Hmmm. Maybe next Thursday he will be feeling better again." I thought about the up-coming sex session between my wife and Mr Bonty next Thursday. It was time to get serious.

At school the next week, I was on pick-up duty. For the non-school readers, that is when teachers supervise an area for parents to pick up their school children by car. This is usually a hectic area where kids are frantic to go home, talk to their friends and look for their parents at the same time. It is also a rushed time for parents, trying to remain patient while being in an endless car que which stops and starts, hoping that their child is ready when they get to the end of the que. Imagine my surprise, when, towards the end of the time, a car rolls up and the driver is the lady who tried to speak to Terri at last night's gym workout. "Hi," she said. "Sorry, but I am new to this whole 'pick-up' thing and forgot about the time entirely. Is my son, Timothy here?" As teachers, we get that all the time, especially when someone is new to the school, so I promised that I would go and look for him while my fellow teacher supervised the few remaining kids.

I found Timothy waiting near his classroom, talking with another staff member's child. "Hi Tim," I said. "Your mum is here to pick you up. Better come down to the pickup with me." He looked slightly confused by this. He was in the last year of primary school and didn't seem the type to be scatter brained about pickups, etc.

"That's strange," he quipped. "Mum is usually busy with her gym instructor on Friday afternoons. She is often late to pick me up. At my last school, she sometimes didn't come til about 5:30."

The words, 'gym instructor' immediately got my hackles up. I pressed further, trying to remain calm and just be conversational with him. "Ah, good to see that mum is looking after herself. Exercise is a very important part of a healthy lifestyle. Who is the instructor, by the way?" I hoped that the answer would not be what I was expecting.