Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, he stopped and went back down to sit directly opposite her. She was breathing with noticeable loud breaths as he informed her, "We may have to schedule an after-gym personal session. Unfortunately, I cannot do them here at the gym. Do you live nearby? I could come over as long as there is no problem with anyone else at home?" He said this in a questioning tone. She nodded and said that would be fine. She added that her husband, Mr White, was away on a business trip and that they would be quite alone for the time.

"Mr White would not be a problem," she informed him. "He is often away, but it might be better if he kept these extra tuition times quiet for now."

"Of course," he replied. "How does 12:30 this Friday sound? Tomorrow!"

"Fantastic!" returned Joan. She couldn't hide her excitement as she left to do her normal classes. Her panties were soaked through and it was lucky she had worn an extra padding under her leotards. Strangely, she seemed quite loose during her gym class that day.

Mary, the parent from school, seemed eager to help in any way, so I asked her to get a list of women that bastard was screwing, or had screwed in the past. This she did with gusto and within a week, she had names and addresses. The list was of thirty women, all members, or past members of the gym! Terri's name was also on the list, a fact which filled me with shame and anger!

I had, by now, almost completely extricated myself from our house. I won't call it a home, because it had lost all of that emotional value. It was now merely a house. Terri did comment once about how it seemed strangely more empty lately. I just replied that I was making a determined effort to de-clutter my stuff. She accepted that as it did not impact on 'her' stuff. It even gave her more room to spread out her things. The garage items were now also moved to my new house. All it would take for me to move out completely was a twenty minute gathering of the remaining stuff and a drive out in my car.

I had seen a divorce lawyer, and the papers were all prepared to serve at a moment's notice. The financials were set. Our 'holiday' fund was completely drained, into my own account. I kept all of the receipts for the fake purchases in a folder, ready to supply if needed. My superannuation fund beneficiaries were changed to our children and any available withdrawal amount was withdrawn. I had my own accounts, my own credit cards, my own insurance policies. I had changed Terri's car and registration and insurance all over to her name only. She would be entirely responsible for that from now on. The house I had no control over, so I had to be at the mercy of the courts there. I bought a new mobile phone in my name only and made sure that it had an unlisted number. The original phone I cancelled.

I prepared a bundle of 'goodies' for each husband/partner of the women listed by Mary. Each bundle included details of when and where bastard had screwed their partners. It also included his name and address. The final item included was an address for the sexual health clinic in our town, as most sex seemed to be unprotected.

I also left an anonymous review on the gym's website alluding to the fact that it was a known pick-up area for sexual predators and that these predators mainly hunted married women.

I also sent a detailed letter to the owner of the gym, stating that now would be a good time to have a serious talk with her head instructor.

I left the divorce papers, some printed photos from the video surveillance of bastard and Terri, along with DVDs of the trysts on our kitchen table. My wedding ring was sawn in half and covered in excrement beside this bundle. The note I left under it read:

Terri,

I left you this broken ring covered with the same shit you put on our marriage. Don't contact me unless it is through the lawyer mentioned in the divorce papers. I have asked the school to ban you from entering the school grounds, so please don't try to contact me there. Police arrest happens quickly to anyone causing trouble on school grounds. I have informed our children of what I am doing. Just so there is no confusion about the reason and so that no lies can be told about who instigated this break-up, I have sent copies of the DVDs to them.

Bitch!

Epilogue:

I drove to my new house and waited for the shit to hit the fan. And it did with a passion!

Somehow, the local papers got hold of the scandal at a local gym. The owner had no choice but to shut up shop and leave the town. A certain ex-gym instructor was found beaten to within a centimetre of life in a back alley downtown. It was believed that he was set upon by an unknown group of assailants, all male. There was a sudden influx of divorce petitions to the local court and many houses were put up for sale.

Terri came home that fateful day, saw my parting gifts and promptly fainted. A neighbour heard the scream and saw her fall to the ground. It didn't take our old neighbour, a stout old woman of seventy, to notice the bundle also. She quickly realised why Terri had fainted. She always was a switched-on lady! "Puta!" she shouted as she spat a huge glob of spit on Terri's face. She did however phone emergency before she left the house, with the door open!

Terri did try to contact me, but she had no luck on any of the phones we had. She even tried to come to the school and was subsequently arrested. One night in the watch house and a stern warning from a magistrate slowed down her efforts hugely! Our children let her know in no uncertain terms what they thought of someone who would cheat so blatantly on her husband. They were both married also and thankfully had inherited more ethical views on fidelity from me, obviously not Terri!

The divorce went through and in its normal process the remaining financials were sorted out. Terri had to sell the house and the proceeds allowed her to buy another smaller house in the outer suburbs where she lives now, alone. The shame of being outed as one of the now infamous, 'gym-sluts', never left her. Her face was known and whenever she went uptown, there were many sideways glances and sly snickers. Some even spat in her direction. The resulting depression caused by this rejection and shame eventually led to her being cared for in a mental hospital.

Me, I continued teaching, living in my new home. But not a day went by when I didn't feel the loneliness and emptiness of that place. My heart yearned for the love and warmth of our home with my wife and children as it was so long ago.

I had gotten my revenge, but I didn't win. There are no winners when all that is left is loneliness and sadness at the betrayal of a cheating spouse.