Betrayed by Her Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before two, Mrs L. turned up with three males who looked like they wouldn't take any shit and a female. He smiled she had covered the bases.

About twenty-five minutes later, he saw one of the men head to the bastard's car and drive off. Yeah! He could imagine what was happening inside but knew he could see it later.

Five minutes after that his wife came out with the female who appeared to be trying to console her as she seemed distraught. "Just wait, whore! I'll tear you a new distraught soon," he thought.

He headed off home to bring down the curtain on the production of 'the whore and the bastard!'

As he waited the security guy called and updated him on what had happened. As the bastard's wife was such a valuable customer, the manager told him to co-operate with her fully. He opened the room. She and her entourage went in. He followed. The bastard was lying on his back, between the whore's legs fucking her with a mouth dildo. She was wiping her stockings feet over his very small erection. There appeared to have been some sex beforehand as he was sure she was leaking some cum onto his face. He would check the video for him later.

When Mrs L had asked he denied any knowledge of illegal taping in the room.

The whore had almost collapsed especially when Mrs L. asked if she was Mrs T. The bastard hadn't known what was going on until his wife spoke. One of the men was recording everything so she has her evidence. At that he felt a sigh of relief.

The whore was asked a number a questions before she was escorted out by the female member of his wife's staff so she may be with you soon if you are at home.

Ten minutes later, he heard her arrive and the door opened. She was shocked to see him.

"I thought you were playing golf."

"I learned something very troubling so I couldn't play. Why are you so upset?"

Never reveal what you know let them tell you, my game, my rules.

"Just some upsetting news, I'll get over it."

"A trouble shared is a trouble halved they say. Tell me and I'll try and help you."

"It's nothing to concern you. I'll be alright soon."

She had had her opportunity to come clean, no pun intended but blew it. It wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome but he may have gone a bit softer.

"Were you caught?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've been fucking Mr L. for months and having me pay for it."

She was startled. How did he know?

"You can transfer the fucking money to the joint account now or I'll sue you both."

"You won't win."

He noticed she didn't deny it.

"Probably not but I'll make sure the court reporter is there. I'm sure the local paper will be happy to explain how the whore and the bastard tried to fleece the husband. Front page no doubt given the family he married into. I'm sure everyone will be happy."

"You bastard!"

"No, he's the bastard and you're the whore. Collect your stuff and go. Anything here this time tomorrow will be in the skip."

"Wait till I tell all your friends about your stocking fetish and what I did with you. Who'll be laughing then?" she yelled at him.

Calmly he replied, "If you do that, I give your sex tapes to all you friends, I'm sure they will love those."

"There are no sex tapes!"

He pressed the TV remote and she gasped. None of her friends would ever talk to her again. She would have to leave town.

When she looked at him all she saw was his utter revulsion and hatred for her. He would do it!

"If I hear anyone saying you are blaming me for this, I'll make sure everyone knows what a whore you are. You are a fucking disgusting worthless whore! If you wanted out our marriage you just had to say. You didn't need to fuck around behind my back. A street whore has more respect for people than you have for me. You like to tell everyone how beautiful you are but you are as ugly as sin in the inside where it really matters. You are just a cheap cunt for rent!

"Don't expect the bastard to want you. You won't want him when he is penniless. You were probably a cheap thrill for him, something to do in the afternoon. Seems he needed a dildo to please you, must have been really small. He's a fucked dick in every way.

"You destroyed everything you had and your future for a little dick. Crawl back into your sewer, you fucking whore!

"Leave your engagement ring and the jewellery I bought you. A whore doesn't deserve those.

"Never approach me or speak to me ever again. Everything from now on will be through our solicitors. Mine is listed on the paper I have just given you

She was crying and knew he wouldn't lift a hand to help her. He was only just holding his rage so she grabbed what she needed. She would return tomorrow for the rest of her belongings. He ignored her when she told him as she was leaving.

His dismissal of her from his life cut her more than she had thought it would. She had known what his reaction would be if he found out but how did he?


12