Betrayed by Her Stockings - Rewrite

Story Info
An affair? The whole story not just his. Love, needs, Truth.
20k words
3.65
50.6k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The original Betrayed by her Stockings story elicited a number of comments, a lot of complaints and a number of requests. The complaints tended to be about the lack of dialogue which made it look like a Police report and the lack of names didn't help.

The concept was that it was written as "a Police report" as he was a Police Officer. The lack of names is common among published reports due to confidentiality, especially of victims.

Others wished more details, more personal dialogue and the reasons she strayed as according to that story everything was perfect between them.

This is therefore a total rebuild. It gives their story up until she was caught. Stephanie gives her reasons. Was it an affair? Was she justified?

I have not added Mark's response. What do you think he should do?

Prologue.

It was just over four and a half years ago when I was out with friends celebrating being moved into the CID unit I met Stephanie. She was dancing like she had no cares in the world. Her blond hair came to halfway down her back and swirled around temptingly as she danced. Her body looked very good to awesome. Her breasts were just constrained in her dress and looked like they wanted out to dance on their own. The dress caressed a lithe body with a killer arse. The dress ended just short of halfway down her thighs which looked superb, perhaps needing a little massage. My built in radar saw the suspender clips as the dress swayed in time to the music. She was just what the doctor ordered.

My chat up line had more to do with how much I had been drinking than anything else. Even today, I am embarrassed when I think about it.

"Hi gorgeous, I think you need assistance to secure your stockings!"

I cringed as I heard myself speak, not helped by the look on her face which said, "What the FUCK!" Being closer to her I saw how lovely she actually was, the light in her green eyes and luscious lips made for kissing. I mentally chastised myself as I knew I had blown any chance with her.

She was looking at me curiously. I mean, I'm no Adonis. I'm 5'11, fairly muscular build, not quite a six pack but no beer belly. I have brown eyes to go with my brown hair which even then was beginning to recede (don't you just love genes). I was dressed smart casual.

She dismissed me as she turned and walked away. I was disappointed. She was lovely and I wanted to get to know her. Okay she did wear suspenders and stockings which I love as I think they make a woman special in a peculiar way, a sexual way when you caress them, the texture and response.

I re-joined my friends who laughed at my failure to land a hot chick; yet again!

It was about six weeks later I was at the club again and saw her. Before I had anything to drink, I approached her.

"I don't know if you remember me but I would like to apologise for my inappropriate chat up line when I saw you a few weeks back. You didn't deserve such a comment."

As I started to walk away she asked in an almost friendly tone, "Why did you think I needed help with my stockings?"

I was shocked not only at the question but the fact it showed she remembered me. I blushed and I never blush.

"You didn't. I was just trying and succeeding to be a jack-ass. I make no excuses. You're beautiful, with lovely long legs which showed you were wearing stockings. I love a woman who does that. I wanted to dance and get to know you. My mind dwelt on your stockings and I opened my mouth and put both feet in it. Once again, I apologise."

She smiled, "I'm Stephanie. I accept your apology. You're not so bad yourself. I wondered for a moment after you said that and decided you only wanted in my panties so I walked away. If I had known you wanted to play with my stockings I may have reconsidered."

It was my turn to smile, "To be honest, I had never thought that far ahead. I saw you were beautiful and hoped for a dance. If anything further had happened I would have been in a dream."

We spent some more minutes chatting before the music started and she asked me up for a dance. We had quite a few dances that evening and shared a few drinks. We had a few light dates where we met for a quiet drink, a walk or cinema before she agreed for me to take her out for a meal.

When I picked her up, I was stunned. She was absolutely a wet dream. Her blond hair was tied in a French curl allowing her neck to be exposed. The dark green dress had very slim straps which held the little cloth which just managed to conceal her areolas and nipples. Speaking about the nipples, they looked erect. The scooped neckline gave an amazing view of her beautiful breasts. I had suspected they were large but boy, these were awesome! Her matching dangling earrings showed off her neck but I was jealous of the necklace as it bounced between her breasts. The dress finished halfway down her thighs. I could see the outline of the suspender bumps. As she twirled for me, I saw she was wearing seamed, barely black stockings. The 2.5-inch heels set off her calves wonderfully.

She laughed as my jaw dropped.

"Do you approve?" she asked mischievously.

I could only mumble my reply, "You're gorgeous. My dream woman."

She smiled and gave me a very passionate kiss. So passionate, I was willing to give up all thoughts of heading out for a meal but she broke it and suggested we head off. I wish I could say what we talked about, that I held her eyes with mine instead of dropping to examine those beautiful breasts, that when we danced my erection was not very obvious.

She laughed and teased enjoying her power over me. It was a great evening. One of the best I had ever had up to that point in my life.

Fortunately, it became even better. When we returned to her flat, she invited me in for a coffee. As we entered she turned to me and kissed me again so passionately. I returned that kiss with interest.

As we broke she asked, smiling, "What do you want to do?"

I saw and heard the tease, in her eyes and voice, "I want to slowly strip you, kiss and caress all your body, very slowly until you can take no more ecstasy. Those nipples which have been teasing me all night will get their reward. Then I will make love with you, looking in your eyes when I can so I know you are heading to more orgasms."

She moved in closer and kissed me passionately again, "You'd better get started then, we've only got the weekend."

I looked her in the eye as I drew her to me. As I kissed her forehead, my hand started to unzip her dress. As it slid down my other hand moved into the gap and lightly caressed her skin which felt flawless. When I reached the end of the zip, my lips began kissing all over her head and down her neck until my nose was brushing the dress off her shoulders. I stopped just at that point and returned to kissing her neck and head. I had said slowly. Why?

My hands were caressing her back. One was high around the shoulders tracing, lightly, the outline of the blades and rib cage. I had to fight myself not to release her bra. My other hand had gone down and was lightly caressing her bum. I was in heaven as I felt the suspender belt and then the small thong before reaching those cheeks which I was about to see for the first time. I was already breathing quickly.

On one hand, I was delighted to be exploring her body but on the other, cursing my words, yet again, "why did I say slowly?" What I really wanted was to lift her up, move that thong to the side and fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

Over twenty minutes, I spent caressing and nibbling those parts of her I could reach. She was moaning her pleasure, nibbling my neck and ears, kissing me whenever she could. My erection was growing.

I eased the dress off but it stuck on her nipples. She was wearing a green balcony bra and her nipples were about half an inch long. I made my way slowly down the mounds of her breasts, kissing one as I caressed the other. It was a monumental task but I stuck with it.

With the dress off, I suggested the bedroom and she pulled me through to it. I laid her down and began running my hands over her delightful body. My free hand was running up and down her legs, lightly caressing the stockings through the welt to the bare flesh and almost onto her very wet matching green satin thong.

Her body was rising to me as I kissed one breast and caressed the other, becoming more forceful, pinching and biting the nipples. I played with them for some time. She surprised me when she came. I had never had any girlfriend who came from just having her breasts played with. She was very vocal saying "Fuck, Fuck me, aagghh!" repeatedly. Her hands were playing with my head, ruffling my hair, holding me into her body. It felt so erotic.

I moved down to kiss and caress her lovely smooth stomach, taking my time as I said I would. I kissed, caressed up and down her legs repeatedly. As I came near her pussy the heat was palpable. She was hot, she suggested just fucking her but I had said what I was going to do. My cock was all for following her instructions.

I quickly stripped off my clothes, struggling with getting my pants down over my cock.

I turned her over and began exploring her rear. I used the seams on her stockings to lick and caress her legs stopping just short of entering the area of her pussy, teasing her even more. I moved up using not only my lips and hands but my body as I explored her bum and back to her neck to her ears and repeated this. The feeling of her stockings on my body was intense.

She was breathing hard, her body rising to me. As my hands went down her sides by her breasts I could feel how erect her nipples were. After about an hour of foreplay I removed her thong and lifted her up so her knees were beneath her. This allowed me to hold her bum cheeks apart as I kissed her from the top of her bum down to her cunt. It was soaking wet; I've never experienced such a wet cunt.

The whole area was trimmed closely giving me easy access. I rimmed her bum and she drove back into my face telling me how wonderful that felt.

I had only moved for a minute or two to her cunt lips when she came. I could feel her leaking copious amounts of pussy nectar. Far more than I had ever experienced before. I let her come down and began teasing and tonguing her cunt lips and eventually her clit. It was a tiny bud but was very sensitive as she came again within a minute or so of me licking it. She was bucking so wildly I was nearly thrown off the bed.

After this orgasm she collapsed so I turned her onto her back and moved down between her legs placing her stockings clad legs over my shoulders. She moved her feet and legs around my head and back teasing me. Now I was not only kissing her cunt but could see fully how beautiful it was. It was a deep yet bright pink with luscious lips which begged to be kissed. I was able to use fingers inside her to excite her further. Every time she began bucking, as she edged to her peak, I backed off. I held her like that for over forty minutes until she had had enough.

"If you don't fuck me now, I'll kill you. I need you to fuck me, NOW!"

She reinforced that by grabbing my ears and hauling me up her body, kissing me when my head reached her face. I'd never had a woman who liked her own taste before. One of her hands had my erection and was placing it into a very wet furnace. I tried to go slowly but was not given a chance.

"Fuck me, make me yours!" she shouted as she humped against me, as she pulled me fully into her. The feel of her stockings as they surrounded me, dragging me back into her cunt was beyond my wildest fantasies.

I was glad she was approaching her orgasm as I knew I couldn't last long. As she came she raked my back with her nails and I came. I was spent. She held me to her for minutes, whispering how awesome that this had been.

I moved over so my weight wasn't lying on top of her. I saw the clock; it had been three hours since we entered bedroom.

She looked loving at me, "Wow. I've never known someone to be so single minded they could pass up fucking me for so long. That has to be the best sex I have ever had. How did you not want to fuck me earlier?"

I laughed. "I blame myself, why did I say slowly? I wanted to fuck you in the restaurant, even just when I first saw you this evening, you are the hottest person I have ever met. I could have fucked you in your living room, just moving your thong aside. But, I had said slowly, so slowly was what you wanted so I gave that to you. I could have fucked you many, many times but you wanted slowly."

As I was speaking she was playing with my cock. It's not massive, just short of eight inches. He was happy to be having some attention and was showing signs of recovery.

"Mark, I told you to fuck me so many times. I've never been held on the edge for so long. I would happily have let you forget your words.

"This time, I'm just going to fuck you. We've got all weekend to tease and arouse but I think both your cock and my cunt need to let off some more steam or cum!"

She put me on my back and straddled me. She was smiling as she began kissing me and moving down my body. Her hair was caressing the parts her lips were not in contact with. For the first time, a woman was licking and kissing my cock after he had cum in her. The feeling was amazing but that connection made it more. He was soon as hard as I had ever experienced.

I should have noted her expression as she put him back into that furnace. She rode me slowly and deeply, biting my nipples which did arouse me. Her legs seemed to be joined to me by those stockings as the sensation was beyond anything I had ever experienced.

She rode me to the edge and backed off, smiling at my expression. I realised this was payback. Three times she did this until she needed her release. I have never cum so hard in my life as she ground down on me as her clit was rubbed by my cock.

We hugged for a long time before falling asleep. I eventually got my coffee at lunchtime. This was after a morning spent in the shower, bed, shower. The afternoon was spent holding each other. I needed to recuperate. We ordered a takeaway and the evening was spent entwined on her sofa. It would need cleaned. It was four am before we had any sleep.

Sunday was more leisurely but still a lot of fun.

That weekend marked the beginning of our very serious relationship. We had found so much more in common other than our mutual love of suspenders and stockings. She was also a St Johnstone fan and we went and watched them when possible. We loved walking the hills together, talking about everything.

My friends would say the most bizarre thing we did was head to Manchester for a long weekend, though they don't know half or even a quarter of what went on. We spent time at some nearby theme parks riding the rollercoasters but the highlight of the weekend was a major surprise to me.

It started in the morning.

"Mark, I have a surprise for you which I hope you will love. First we need to remove all your body hair."

I'm sure my mouth dropped, despite the fact that we both kept trimmed pubic hair.

Stephanie went on, "Tonight one of your biggest fantasies will come true. We're going to the Rocky Horror and we'll be dressed identically. You love wearing stockings when we make love. Tonight when we get back, I'll truly rock your boat. Maria!"

Well we had talked about this in the past but it was only one of those never going to happen things on my bucket list. Now it was. Her eyes showed her excitement, some concern at my response but mostly that she hoped we were going to enjoy it. My mind went, three hundred miles from home who would see me.

I just nodded. The next hour Stephanie washed me, coated me in shaving crème and left me as hairless as the day I was born.

She was so happy. "Maria I love your big clit and I'm going to have to play with it."

Stephanie brought me to the edge four or five times. She had always been an enthusiastic, talented blowjob expert but this was way beyond anything she done before. The lack of hair allowed so much more sensation. From her hair caressing and firing all the nerve ends in my skin to her tongue running across and up and down my cock. I was sure she managed to get me into her throat just before I came and came.

Afterwards she hugged me and promised me the night would be great. She rubbed body lotion all over me to help my skin before we headed for lunch. It had revived my cock but she said we would play afterwards.

I have to say walking around without body hair was a turn on which I had never expected. My skin felt inflamed in a very good way. My clothes were caressing me, a weird experience. Needless to say after lunch we had to go shopping for a few things I was told. After a while, she told me to head to the shop café while she completed her list. Ten minutes later she joined me with a big smile on her face.

We or rather she took our time heading back to the hotel. Once back in the room she took us both to the shower where she played with my cock but told me to wait for relief until after the show.

Once we were dry, Stephanie asked me to sit on the chair by the mirror.

"Maria, I am going to apply your make up then dress you for tonight. First, I'll put on some foundation then a little blusher. Less is better than more. I'll tweak your eyebrows a little but not too much to be noticeable to your colleagues. Then I'll do your eye make up to make your eyes and lashes look large. Then I'm going to give you both a manicure and a pedicure with flame red nail polish like mine. I'll finish with lipstick to enhance your lips."

This all took about forty five minutes at least. My cock was hard as she pressed herself against my body but every time I tried to pull her too me she pushed my hands away.

"Maria, I'm now going to put on your lingerie. It is a matching red to your nails."

I was surprised to feel her putting a bra around me and fastening it. It was a red satin. Stephanie was smiling as she put breast forms in to give me a decent cleavage, nothing too outrageous.

"Maria, I need you to stand now."

I did. Stephanie put a red suspender belt on me and attached the stockings which were also in red. She pulled up a pair of red satin bikini panties which encountered a difficulty getting over my erection. I could see how erect her nipples were and her pussy was leaking as she was still nude. She was very turned on by all this. I knew I would get the benefit later though it was struggle not to fuck her there and then, she looked so hot!

"Maria your clit is so proud of you." She bent and blew me in double quick time. That helped. A lot!

Now she told me to hold my arms out as she pulled a sleeveless, vibrant red dress over them and down my body. It ended up mid-thigh. I knew as I walked some may see my suspenders at least. When she zipped it up, she had me look in the mirror. I was shocked. My cleavage was on display and the dress hugged my arse.

Stephanie hugged me, "Maria, you're gorgeous. We just have a couple of things to do. Just take a seat while I dress and then I'll finish your dressing."

She returned fifteen minutes later and I almost didn't recognise her. She was dressed exactly the same as me but she now had black hair. She had red earrings and a necklace which bounced off her awesome breasts. She was wearing two inch heels in red with peep-toes which showed her red toenails.

"Maria, now to finish you." She went to the side and opened a drawer. She pulled out matching red earrings and necklace and put them on me. Even although I had fake boobs, I could feel the necklace bouncing on them. The earrings were a bit uncomfortable.

"I'll kiss your ears until they are happy later," she promised.

From another drawer she took out a black wig which matched the one she was wearing. It took her a few minutes to pin and secure it. Looking in the mirror, I was shocked at how feminine it made me look. The wig was just shoulder length and seemed to hold my face. I didn't recognise myself.