All Comments on 'Betrayed Husbands Anonymous'

by 012Say

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Wow, a really interesting LW concept. I can see that you could run the entire length of the spectrum int BHA, you mentioned BTB but also did an RAAC. I really enjoyed how you put it together!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Unbelievably stupid and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great idea , an allotment of adulterous assholes , a sub-group of scheming sluts and a band of betrayed brothers , what could possibly go wrong ? Plenty if your counted amongst the first two listed ! I love this concept of remote revenge by proxy ! 5 well earned from me

InchesofInchesofover 2 years ago

Good story. Would have liked to see it fleshed out a bit more. saddletramp1956 should give this his signature revenge take

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

An interesting concept but not really very well thought out. A group of men set on revenge, all believing they deserve their pound of flesh, all believing they are righteous and because they are anonymous they are blameless. I think I've seen this pattern before: think klu klux klan, think the nazi party, think most of the terrorist groups in the world.

This is basically a bunch of vigilantes setting out to punish those who they believe have wronged them. Rightly or wrongly, it doesn't matter which because they consider themselves judge, jury and executioner. They might think they're just getting justice, but how long before an innocent person is punished because of one man's twisted view of right and wrong? How long before one man decides on the death penalty because his wife flirted with another man? Then where does it stop?

There are laws in place for a reason, we might not agree with them all but without them we would have anarchy, but I wouldn't be surprised if the BTB clan welcomed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please learn the difference between ‘there’ and ‘their’, your mis-use spoiled an otherwise good tale.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

A fully funded strangers on a train organization. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If only...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nice. Strangers on a train times 100.

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
She needs

SaddleTramp justice

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

That was good except it would have been nice some more details on the wife and lover.

But thanks 012Say.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Seems a bit far fetched and emotionless to me. Revenge only works if the person you're taking revenge on knows you are responsible for their misfortunes. The art of revenge is doing that without them being able to prove you did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harry doesn't like it so it must be good. Clever concept. Brings to mind another story with two guys whose only connection was belonging to the same gym breaking bad on the other guys wife's lover. This has lots of potential for different story routes.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Novel premise with the vicarious revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would make a good movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't remember the name or the author (and don't have the time right now to look it up), but there was a similar organization portrayed in another story. That being said, gave this a 5 anyway. And it appears that we have another invitational, albeit expressed more obliquely than, say, "Just Once...If You Don't Mind" was.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I really like the concept. It's murder on a train with trade craft.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

A little converluted but overall a good read thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know why BTB stories suck shit? OJ fucking Simpson.

Because here’s what BTB really looks like: the ex husband killing his wife and then himself, or worse, killing his children because it will hurt his ex-wife.

You want to write about a completely sociopathic ex husband? Tell me how he called his ex wife to taunt her with the knowledge that he was going to execute their children and make her listen and the whole time she’s begging him to stop, that she’ll do anything he wants but to let their children live….and then he puts a bullet in each of their heads.

That’s what happens and that’s why BTB disgusts me. You write like it’s ok to do. That the violence is morally justified, that the woman deserves it for leaving her piece of shit husband. That it’s not only ok; but a moral imperative that the ex wife be punished.

No one ever wants to be the villain in their story, no husband wants to admit he was a lousy partner or father, so much do that his wife met someone who made her feel young and beautiful and desired. Someone who appreciated her.

So authors like yourself concoct these cockamamie ideas about how the perfect husband and father gets wild revenge on the evil ex wife when the real villain is the person looking back k at them in a mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to like this. And maybe future installments will be more entertaining.

.

But the setup of the BHA organization was just too convoluted. That took a * from the score.

.

And tne lack of ANY interaction between Ralph and his finally ex wife took another * from the score.

.

So….3 *** based on the hope that future tales using this meme will be better.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Very creative. As official means fail, secret societies rise to take up the slack.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Loved it! And what a great additional "seed" to the growing LW mythologies.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Look forward to more. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Story , but you still haven't written a BTB story. Too wishy-washy to qualify for anything but an I Wish. Don't quit trying for your BTB , it'll come eventually .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Well, it’s definitely more plausible than some of the paranormal scenarios l have read of late.

Writing in first person that only consists of the protagonist thoughts can be very trying without support, ie. humor, reflection, or some type of reference for the conflict at hand! It was to sterile or lifeless for my taste. However you showed a lot of promise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. 5 stars. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One star. Not erotic. Published to the wrong section.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Way too many moving parts. What about his child? Who is the likable character?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tedious. Not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too convoluted.

012Say012Sayover 2 years agoAuthor

To Karnevel and several anonymous commenters - I agree. The concept of revenge is unlawful for individuals, for a reason. A group to carry out such revenge, anonymously seems more mafia-like to me, certainly not something I would espouse. But, this is fiction - a place to pretend one can get even, fairly. Saddletramp is mentioned in a couple of the comments - certainly a favorite author of mine. Some of his revenge is purposefully, beyond any reasonable justification - but, as he explains, it is his universe and (my words) no actual people are harmed. The concept here, very much like strangers on a train - is that nothing can go wrong - which I intend to have some fun with in the future. It would seem in the BTB universe there are good guys and bad guys and anything the good guys can do to the bad guys is fair game. (To the commenter who said I should learn there from their, I apologize, it is a careless error I make on occasion and darned if I can find them when I do. Authors who try to find they're own errors, are there own worse enemies - whether here or their.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@Karnevil, as a recovering reality snob, I think you're trying to inject too much reality into a fantasy story.

\

@Anonymous Re: BTB - You don't seem to understand that there are many shades of BTB. Here we have a moderate degree, cheating wife gets an STD (which isn't made clear if it was incidental or caused by the group), loses her job and gets an unfavorable divorce. What you described was murder porn even beyond Scorched Earth BTB.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

Unique twist … very enjoyable read. 5/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Good story but very hard to follow at times. Great concept thinking! 4/5.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Interesting idea. Thanks

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Boring beyond belief, I had to force myself to read this crap.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story. I have read plenty of revenge stories on this site, this is definitely one of the more creative ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting take on revenge and how to keep your hands clean! This was inventive and for me original. I don't recall hearing a twist like this one from other authors. 5🌟 TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And thanks for the open invitation to others, who knows where this will go. TANSTAAFL

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story, great imagination for coming up BHA. I like the various revenge wishes and outcomes for the most part. This is one you can bring back often, as long as you can come up with interesting scenarios. I enjoyed this one very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blah

Jake047Jake047over 2 years ago

Nope. Not my cup of tea.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5 stars, pretty interesting. If I had a complaint this feels more like a collection of BTB ideas rather then a BTB story. Expanding them to their own story, either standalone building off the seed from this story or still related the Betrayed Husbands but showing the actual burning, would be interesting in particular the guy with the blind father and bad brother. Still the complaint is minor, just shows you have a good hook.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

We’ve seen so many stories here about wronged husbands who want revenge but can’t think of anything that doesn’t risk going to jail that I can see the appeal of something like this.

.

In one way, it’s simply another version of the good, law abiding and noble husband just happening to have an old friend in the Mafia. But I have to ask: would revenge not delivered personally really be that satisfying?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are off to a nice start, 012Say. This has real potential for development. The longer I read stories in LW, the more convinced I become that by this point in human history all stories are derivative. This submission has influences from Saddletramp1956's MMAS series which in turn was derived from a story by edrider73. I also can see influences from other well know LW story lines. This is a worthy continuation of all of those predecessors in an ensemble that is uniquely yours. Good luck with it. Will look forward to reading more.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

Too many twists, turns, and characters make it almost like work to follow the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice .

I cannot recall any other stories with this plot device ( and I've read a lot of stories here ) , so it's always refreshing to see something new .

Also a stand-up move by allowing others to use the format , some writers on this site tend to forget where they are ( a free erotic story site ) and then get pissy when someone wants to expand on their works .

If it's all that , then go straight to pay site or publish .

Keep these stories flowing , I think you could have something great started .

Top marks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He thought he found 'the right one' the first time. Nothing to suggest his instincts have improved here. Will that make him a serial killer eventually? smdh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid ending

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A bit convoluted and clumsily written, but l liked it.

Scores 4/5

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

I've seen something similar to this but not quite like this. Someone would kill the errant wife and lover. In exchange at some point in time you would recieve a target to kill. If you failed to do it you get punished by a finger getting cut off, fail twice and I believe either the mc or one of his loved ones die. Forget the author and story. Saddletramp maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Very, very nice indeed.

Justice appropriately served. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing and a great plot idea. It is very interesting in its setup and techniques, but is missing the most compelling of any LW story: what happened to turn his former loyal loving wife into a cruel selfish slut? Did he marry as a Deaf Dumb and Blind person, or was it Martian Slut Ray? All the methods and revenge details are fun, but its the social pathology, the lack or loss of ethics and integrity that are really compelling, and the most difficult to create and write about.

But this was fun, just not as satisfying. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Refreshing and well thought out.

I disagree with the poster who felt it needed more backstory on the wife. I think it worked very well since in this case the focus is on the husband and the post-cheating events. Looking forward to seeing more, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another author whose wife left him. Don’t be so damn obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While certainly a novel conceptualization, this was horribly misogynistic. As if only the cheating of women is hurtful and horrid; and that men are always the victims. Yet, historically, men have done far more philandering than women, much more abandoning of families, far more of failing to support children. Anyone, man or woman, disrespected, ill-used, or betrayed can leave a marriage and divorce. So, why is the cheating of women so enraging to some men that they imagine degradation or murder of said women? Do they consider women their property, like men did in past centuries? Stories like this may be merely a dramatic tale or an edgy fantasy to most of us. But readers are from across a spectrum: on one end are those who would never hurt a flea, on the other are some sociopaths who might find merit in such tellings and obtain malign ideas for hideous actions.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

@Anonymous 21/11 (11/21)

You're right. Historically men have most likely cheated more than women.

Historically we also considered the earth flat

and the center of the universe.

"Historically" has no place in discussion on adultery.

What matters is what's happening now and in the future.

In LW we have quite a few female writers and commenters.

But the majority is male.

That's the simple reason why female cheaters dominate male cheaters here.

We don't hate women (though some commenters seem to),

we love the darlings.

But we come close to hating cheating sluts.

And love stories of taking them down.

What's wrong with that Anon?

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Excellent story!

Great idea for a plot and I can't wait to see more!

Hat's off to you 012Say

and many thanks.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to add that there should be a service for betrayed wives as well ( f course meaning betrayed good wives, not cheating slut, whores) such as the possible wife of the cheating surgeon in this story, who protected her, did she get a good insurance payout on the scumbag surgeon? No I'm not female I just enjoy true equality, i.e. everyone in a bar fight has equal chances of getting hit if hey get involved, woman slaps man, she should not be surprised if the slap is returned in kind, etc...

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 2 years ago

This was really stupid and deserves a "1"

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Messy

This was a bit sketchy and unexplained. It's Ok to have a secret organisation or secret plot but keeping the reader in the dark is not entertaining for the reader. Read some Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple for ideas. Get some old 'Columbo' or 'Monk' to fill in any gaps but leaving the reader out in the cold is not a good way to write a story. I DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL. 2** for the idea but no praise for storytelling, It completely missed the mark.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Load of hogwash.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thank you for a good story. Hard to find on this site. So many warped fuckers on this site getting erection's because a spouse cheated. Oooh, so exciting, lol. Divorce rate is at 74%. you'd think someone would figure out why! Some of us already know.

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Great story O12Say with the added bonus of using it as a launchpad for either yourself or other writers for future stories. RanDog025, agree completely with your assessment of good stories being hard to find. Maybe it's just me but it would seem that cuckold/wimp/sissification is the flavour of the year in this subdivision of Literotica. Certainly not my preferred theme. It saddens me seriously to see how many readers are delighted by that genre...if art becomes reality, the human race is truly fucked. Ifor one will not go willingly into that goodnight!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't write B2B stories.

You are no good in it.

Too goody goody in heart.

So just foget abt it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story and ending. Loved the way it evolved and the satisfaction that the members got

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice original take on BTB. Grammar was pretty good (not your father's mother). It would be unusual to have it perfect as this is amateur, right? I gave it 4.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Being honorable, I knew I'd still need to pay on our home expenses." - Why be honorable wit a cheating slut?

\

Just curious, because I know this is fiction, but is simply moving out abandonment?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Very good and original. I see many comments match my own concerns. The weirdo cuck writers and readers have been busy putting their garbage in LW. But take heart there are good writers and stories still and those will score higher and be remembered. Usually at least one or two good stories each day and Black Randi's invitationals bring in collections from the great writers to help keep us coming back. Thanks 012Say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’ve crafted a novel plot, one that.has a lot of interesting possibilities. Not a lot of character development, however. But not really pertinent for this tale. If you continue developing follow-on tales, it might be interesting to devise a way for the cheating spouse to learn (or suspect) that her recent misfortune and her husband were connected—but unprovable so. That would close the loop so to speak. Thanks for a thought-provoking tale as well as for the time and effort to bring it to life.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Interesting story line. Will have to follow. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very interesting and new story line. Nice writing technique

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievable shit. Divorced for abandonment after 2 months? a bit quick I’d have thought and why keep paying for the house expenses when not living there and I don’t think anyone would still have a joint bank account with an ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very clever and intricate story!

Definitely 5 Stars!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

A) don’t know of any state where she could file for abandonment in a matter of days or weeks.

B) He is paying house expenses while his wife’s lover is living in the house?

Other than the fact that it is an obvious fantasy, it’s a funny and imaginative quick read.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, where can I contact this organization? It has been over 40 years since the ex did what she did but since I lost my loving wife of 40 years it is all coming back to haunt me, true, believe me.

I love this stories of revenge but in reality what can you really do without going to jail? 5 stars for me and hope for redemption of my impure thoughts regarding my ex. 5 stars

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. A nice fantasy, but, as was already stated - the more people involved, the less likely the secret stays secret.

Other than that, the story felt incomplete. There was too much detail missing. Sorry, just my opinion.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

In addition to my previous post:

The wife can't file abandonment charges at all in this story. Shared bank account still maintained, housing costs still being paid, and he's only moved out two months ago. She has no grounds. And, moving her lover into the house so quickly doesn't help her case in court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. With so many scenarios out there, it could become a challenge to other writers. Nice story and very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great premise for a story line. I hope you keep it going. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

clever

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

Mixed feelings...best I could give it was Four Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love BTB

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Good beginning let's see where it goes 4****

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

I like the way you set this up, not sure about all the cloke and dagger stuff , it just seemed to get a bit messy, but as I said I like the plot.

orneryonezorneryonez8 months ago

Yeah yeah yeah, and on and on and on it goes!!!

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

This was a very likable btb.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Nice story, where wishes come true! I would like to work for Perfect, sound like a great company to work for.

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

BHA sounds like a great organization. I don’t need them, but I love the idea. I like to see the cheating wives ruined, but want to see their lovers severed physically damaged. That’s justice as I see it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It had a good premise, but I would hardly call this a btb story. It was more about the group than the Mc and his wife and what happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hard to follow the story line. Certainly not erotic. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the basis for the story but didnt like the mc.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Wish I could say I liked the story but it's just too twisty hard to follow, kind of like bits a pieces kind of tied together with some thin thread. I was hoping for more but hopefully it will come together in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user012Say@012Say
I find the LW stories fascinating. So many talented authors finding different stories in a very narrow set of circumstances. The stories which I prefer (to write) are not as black and white as some. I think living well is the best revenge. I keep looking for stories which appr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES